Page 80 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 4682

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Melissa- woo!! Looks good!
    I am feeling like AF could start- I guess we will see. Honestly, I have a big trip planned to visit some family, so it'll be nice to not be starting morning sickness while I am out there :-). And we'll be able to get bd in before. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    I am feeling like AF could start- I guess we will see. Honestly, I have a big trip planned to visit some family, so it'll be nice to not be starting morning sickness while I am out there :-). And we'll be able to get bd in before. :-)
    Your chart still looks so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    I had a very unusual temp jump this morning. I keep thinking maybe I'm sick and I don't know it? The highest temp I've had is 98.62 and this one is 98.79... I took it twice.
    It looks amazing!

My temp is still up! I will see what it does tomorrow and possibly test. Monday is what ff gave me as a test date anyways. No spotting yet, either.

I really think my thermometer is messed up. The same two temps for a week is not normal. I think I am just going to skip temping the rest of the cycle and go off my OPK's.

My temp dropped again. At this rate of decline I won't make it to my 14 day LP.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I agree your chart looks sweet..

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I'm sorry!! I hope you have a temp recovery tomorrow.

Had another ultrasound this AM. Things are improving, but slowly. My lining is between 9-10mm and I have a 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm follie on the right ovary now. I have a few smaller ones too and some small ones on the left. Still waiting to hear back from my RE, but the plan is for another u/s on Tuesday. I'm now having tons of EWCM, so I think things are heading in the right direction. I usually have it for several days leading up to my trigger.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Maybe it'll recover tomorrow. Mine dropped a bit to day too - these are definitely the weirdest temps I've had since I started charting. I hope tomorrow brings better temps for both of us.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

My temp is still up! I will see what it does tomorrow and possibly test. Monday is what ff gave me as a test date anyways. No spotting yet, either.
    Your chart looks awesome Lizzy! I can't believe you are holding out on testing, I need figure out how to do that.

I couldn't wait and tested this morning at 9dpo... it's totally negative!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=151174

Melissa-- could be a 9 dpo implantation dip...

I think my opk's are getting closer to positive... Yay! It doesn't really matter since we are under strict orders to just bd every other day so even if I get a positive opk if its an off day we won't bd... I'm also under strict orders to remain optimistic which I'm trying VERY hard to do...

I went out to lunch with my BFF yesterday who I haven't seen in awhile (we live on opposite sides of the state). She has been trying a month longer than us but suffered an ectopic in march she's having a very hard time especially since it seems everyone we know is getting pregnant so I'm trying to help her remain optimistic too!!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Had another ultrasound this AM. Things are improving, but slowly. My lining is between 9-10mm and I have a 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm follie on the right ovary now. I have a few smaller ones too and some small ones on the left. Still waiting to hear back from my RE, but the plan is for another u/s on Tuesday. I'm now having tons of EWCM, so I think things are heading in the right direction. I usually have it for several days leading up to my trigger.
    Great news, Jen!! I forgot to mention, but if you're into further hokeyness(you mentioned the thing from your acupuncturist) I have really liked the DVD restoring fertility- 4 different yoga workouts for different parts of your cycle. Praying for you!!

Melissa- I guess I just think maybe my o date was actually a few days later, or something else is going on. It's been nice to not be frantic about it all this cycle- I hate those last couple days of the 2ww when you are trying to convince yourself that your pms symptom is actually a pg symptom. Lol. I'll see what my temp is tomorrow and then test. No spotting( which I usually will see some slightly tinged cm 1-2 days before), so I am moderately hopeful.

That's what I was thinking with myself..then this weird bleeding/spotting clear stuff would make sense otherwise I think I'm a total freak..was going to test and forgot with FMU..have to wait..plus if it happened to be IB I wouldn't test pos yet anyway but today is the 15th so I'll give it a try as the weirdness is over Yay!!!!

Natalie- yowser! Great temp recovery! Looks like it could be a implantation dip- what do you think??

I had a neg frer test this morning :-/ but no AF yet!

Lizzie-- IDK.. but I was certainly pleased with the temp this morning. On all of my charts my 5 dpo temp is the peak and no subsequent temp has ever passed it. (ETA: that's not true lol, IDK what I was thinking...) If I get a temps in the next few days that are higher than today's then I'll feel like there's a good chance this month.
    Last edited by Geneari; 07-15-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: wrong-o

Lizzie-- IDK.. but I was certainly pleased with the temp this morning. On all of my charts my 5 dpo temp is the peak and no subsequent temp has ever passed it. (ETA: that's not true lol, IDK what I was thinking...) If I get a temps in the next few days that are higher than today's then I'll feel like there's a good chance this month.
    Nice temp rise today Natalie! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings

Mine barely went up today and I had another bfn this morning. Boo!

Another u/s this morning. My lining is between 10-11mm now, and my follies are measuring 16mm, 14mm, and 11mm on the right. I have one more dose of Follistim tonight and then I get to trigger tomorrow. We will have at least one if not two follies before then. IUI will be Thursday morning
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Another u/s this morning. My lining is between 10-11mm now, and my follies are measuring 16mm, 14mm, and 11mm on the right. I have one more dose of Follistim tonight and then I get to trigger tomorrow. We will have at least one if not two follies before then. IUI will be Thursday morning
    This is great news Jen!!! So, so happy this cycle is turning out well for you!

Awesome Jen, I'm really glad the follies cooperated, just a few more days!!

yay Jen

25. Default

Fantastic news Jen!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Such great news, Jen!! So happy for you!

My temp is still up this morning- fun! I am going to try to wait til Friday to retest. I only have one test left and I figure by then I will have ruled out the possibility of o'ing later than I thought. Meanwhile, so hungry!!! I am eating a ton. Hoping it's a good sign!

Jessie- how are the opk's? Glad you are trying to stay positive! And trying to help your friend stay positive as well. :-). It is hard when everyone else is getting pregnant. A lady at the pool told me I was lucky I just had one child because her kids were fighting a lot. I was like... Thanks. Lol

Jen...woohooo, so excited those follies got with the program !!!!

Rach...do you think your thermometer may need new batteries...those temps don't look right ?

Natalie...nice temp recovery! I hope today's temp is promising !!!

EBennett and Melissa...temps are looking awesome !!!! (((Hugs))) boo for bfns but hopefully it was just a bit too early !

Jessie...I hope everything is going well!!!

Ember...where are you?? I hope everything is okay !

Shannon...so much happening with you...eek, hoping, hoping, hoping it's all pg related !!

Dorcas...your timing looks awesome !!

Afm...I'm finally getting a chance to post . Af was rough on me emotionally/mentally but I'm feeling worlds better as of yesterday. I had 2 days of spotting before cd1 so this is day 12 of flow/spotting but hopefully it's because I just needed an extra few days to boot out the rest of those hcg-producing cells . Praying for a negative beta tomorrow !!!

Comparing my temps...I think I may o earlier than usual...maybe cd16-ish . Last time I took black cohosh during af I o-ed early then too...we shall see. I started using opks yesterday just in case...only poas once/day until I get ewcm. My new order of opks should be here soon .

Getting closer to cd3 testing...yaay !! Reeeeally hoping for a June baby !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That's a possibility. I should O in the next couple of days so I am seeing what it does and then I will probably get some batteries. It's at least finally not giving me the same temp several days in a row. OPK's are darkening up and will be positive either this evening or tomorrow so if my temps don't show a real shift I am going to just go off my OPK and probably not temp the rest of my cycle.

!!!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels