Page 79 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 4563

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Yeah, I'm with you Natalie, it is odd for us to cheer for a negative beta, but it is what it is. Go Kelly!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks ladies !!!Beta is 8...single digits ...wooohooooooo !! It's down 65% from 23 last Wednesday !!!!

I am just so happy and relieved...it has been 8wks since the injections and I'd be almost 17wks pg...so thankful to finally be able to move on.

Cd3 testing, hysteroscopy, and a 7dp+opk progesterone test will be done next cycle (only 4-5 more weeks) and hopefully we'll be able to ttc the following cycle in September...praying for a June baby !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 07-10-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

8 is a fantastic #!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I just ordered my 100 OKPs and 20 HPTs. I'm looking forward to being pregnant this month. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Awesome news, Kelly!!!!!!!!
    A June baby sounds perfect!
    Dorcas- sounds like a good way to get pg!
    One day at a time here through the progesterone haze, lol. My period would be due to start Sunday- to coincide with helping with vbs at church. happy news would be extra welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    One day at a time here through the progesterone haze, lol. My period would be due to start Sunday- to coincide with helping with vbs at church. happy news would be extra welcome!
    What do you make of that 8 dpo dip? Anything? Looks good to me!

I just hope I can survive 7-10dpo without too much insanity, I know it's a lot to ask.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    What do you make of that 8 dpo dip? Anything? Looks good to me!

I just hope I can survive 7-10dpo without too much insanity, I know it's a lot to ask.
    Eh, not much, unfortunately. I seem to often get some kind of dip in the 7-9 dpo range. I guess we'll just see what happens :-)

I hope you get away with only light insanity this cycle!!

So my OPK was much darker this morning. Yay! CD23 ... I'm hoping that means I'll ovulate in the next 3 days or so, so at least that'll be earlier than last month!

I had thought about taking a month off of TTC to see what exactly my cycle does, since I had a short luteal phase last month. But now that I'm faced with it, I'm not so sure I want to give up a month of TTC. Decisions, decisions!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Eh, not much, unfortunately. I seem to often get some kind of dip in the 7-9 dpo range. I guess we'll just see what happens :-)
    I was thinking that you might have a pattern of your own, I know I have mine. So I curious if you were feeling anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I had thought about taking a month off of TTC to see what exactly my cycle does, since I had a short luteal phase last month. But now that I'm faced with it, I'm not so sure I want to give up a month of TTC. Decisions, decisions!
    Yay for earlier O!

One way to look at it: If you do get pg this cycle (and you so will ) it won't matter what your cycle did. If you don't (pssh) then you'll still find out what your cycle was going to do anyway.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie, I suppose you're right but I can't help thinking that maybe we did fertilize an egg, but it just didn't burrow in and that's why I started my "period" 9/10 dpo. So I thought if I let a cycle go without trying, then I'd get clear LP answers without anything confusing it. ;)

But I did buy all those OPKs and HPTs ... so I'm totally getting knocked up this month, right? We all decided, right? ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Natalie, I suppose you're right but I can't help thinking that maybe we did fertilize an egg, but it just didn't burrow in and that's why I started my "period" 9/10 dpo. So I thought if I let a cycle go without trying, then I'd get clear LP answers without anything confusing it. ;)

But I did buy all those OPKs and HPTs ... so I'm totally getting knocked up this month, right? We all decided, right? ;)
    1) I don't think it works that way, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2) Well, duh.

I sure hope so since I stocked up on everything too...still no AF but had the biggest scare...I cosleep with my 9 month old while Dads. away... He woke up at five so I couldn't temp but that's whatever under the circumstances...anyway he fell playing so I picked him up to soothe him and calm him down, checked him for bumps and bruises and didn't see anything... We went back to bed and he got up and was playing...looking around for his toy I noticed blood all over and I freaked thinking it was one heavy AF but it was from Monkeys head... Thankfully just a little cut but its the first time I've ever seen him bleed...I hate blood...at least he's all right and AF is officially late but sorry ladies still waiting till the 15th...though my symptoms are multiplying like crazy...DBF said I'm looking so healthy and my hair is all thick and shiny...which I will take as an improvement over my last pg/mc where I looked so sick...I just don't want to get my hopes up but they are...C'mon Amazon- please deliver BFPs!!! Lol... BTW they sent me baby dust and a fertility temp tattoo...are you supposed to where it while BDing...lol...Happy Day Everyone...

My OPKs were just delivered to the house ... right after I officially decided it was silly to wait a month. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I need to purchase some more OPK's!!!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

EBennett and Natalie...your charts look good !!!

Dorcas...cmon o !!!

Shannon...poor pumpkin, glad he's okay! Praying Amazon delivers those bfps asap !

Afm...af should be heading out today or tomorrow ...I was happy at her arrival but I'm even happier to see her go . I usually O ~cd20 and will start using opks ~cd14 (I o-ed on cd16 once). I'm ordering my opks today (I still have some left but not quite enough) . The next few weeks cannot go fast enough...cd3 testing in approx 4wks...woot !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I hate OPKs, but we did a last night anyway, just in case. I imagine it'll be a great weekend for DH. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas- sounds like a fun weekend! ;-)
    Kelly- so exciting! Hope this month flies by for you!
    I had quite a bit of light yellow creamy cm. I checked my previous charts at 11dpo, and if there is cm, it's stretchy/creamy or even sticky with a tiny amount of spotting. I actually don't recall this type of cm- just creamy with no hint of stretch. Anyways, if I am feeling optimistic, I might test on Sunday morning- the day my period is due.

My chart this month is looking nothing like any of the old ones up to 7 dpo. I hope that's a good sign. I'm not having my usual hopeful excited this-might-be-it feelings.

DH had a tooth extracted yesterday, it was unexpected but he'd been in a lot of pain. So being caretaker is keeping me distracted at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    My chart this month is looking nothing like any of the old ones up to 7 dpo. I hope that's a good sign. I'm not having my usual hopeful excited this-might-be-it feelings.

DH had a tooth extracted yesterday, it was unexpected but he'd been in a lot of pain. So being caretaker is keeping me distracted at least.
    Different is good! And so is distraction!

This was my info tidbit on ff- thought it was interesting! Temperatures after ovulation and pregnancy
    We conducted a statistical analysis of charts on FertilityFriend.com to find out if the average temperature just after ovulation (before a pregnancy test would turn positive) has any correlation with the chance of pregnancy.

We also ran a subsequent study to find out if the size of the temperature rise has any direct bearing on the chance of pregnancy.

The conclusion for both cases is that we do not see any direct correlation. It is well possible that pregnancy may be more influenced by other factors.

The immediate post-ovulation temperature is related to the level of progesterone secreted by the corpus luteum. Progesterone is needed to prepare the lining of the uterus for implantation of a fertilized egg. These physiological reasons may lead you to wish for high temperatures and a large rise, however it may not be the deciding factor in most cases.

Fertility friend, you silly weird thing. There's pretty much no way.

Rach that's so odd!!

Ebennet - your chart looks really pretty!

Rach --that is funny, I wonder why it did that...

Lizzie, I agree with Jessie, looking good over there!

IDK what's going on with me, but I'm definitely interested to see what happens the next few days. Usually my temps start their decline towards AF around 10 dpo, so if things don't pick up there's not a lot for me to think this cycle will be it. Just an usual look comapred to my other charts, temps never been this low at this point in cycle.

Hey Natalie... Hoping this leads to your BFP!!

Also random question -- what is the difference between broken and solid crosshairs?

Jessie-- the broken ones just mean that FF didn't think evey single fertility sign you entered pointed to an O. Like last month for me I logged CM for a few days and quit and it didn't like that so it gave me broken ones even though I had a pos O and clear temp shift.

This month I didn't bother logging CM even once and it gave me solid CH, even though that was literally the only thing I did differently.

I think it's annoying TBH and also unnecessary to make a differentiation. If you have a clear temp shift...then there's an O there. (I think I should add irritability to my symptoms today I'm getting all riles up typing this... )

Natalie- lets go with different is good! Crossed fingers for you! Lol about the irritability! We'll call it a sign ;-)

I am curious what the next few days brings me. I don't really feel like its the day before AF. But I don't feel pregnant, either. I guess we'll see! I am liking the soy, so no matter what I am happy about this cycle.

I had a very unusual temp jump this morning. I keep thinking maybe I'm sick and I don't know it? The highest temp I've had is 98.62 and this one is 98.79... I took it twice.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I remember what I wanted to say about soy...it is a great supplement and affects many people better but if you can tolerate it while TTC and Pregnancy try to make sure to include some type of cow product in your diet...I was a vegetarian for a long time before my first pregnancy and except for provolone cheese I used all soy products... During my pregnancy I added a bit of chicken but no cow products...result of my decision was that my son was allergic to all cow products but thankfully grew out of it but it made his first three months very difficult as it took a while to find a formula he could tolerate...resulting in him being in the NICU for 8 weeks... Just something to think about...also a lot of veggie/vegan moms have baby's who are lactose intolerant...Soy is good though..

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    I had a very unusual temp jump this morning. I keep thinking maybe I'm sick and I don't know it? The highest temp I've had is 98.62 and this one is 98.79... I took it twice.
    Or you just have some extra progesterone in you...