Page 70 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

That's awesome Rach !!!! Praying the diflucan helps quickly...it helped within 24hrs for me .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Hooray Rach!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie; What's going on with AF stopping?!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Natalie; What's going on with AF stopping?!
    huh? I guess you mean the spotting...it's weird...I was thinking about it a lot actually. Today and yesterday I've had brown cm at night but not at any other time during the day (I've been checking...). I don't usually spot before AF so IDK what's up. I think the real thing will start tomorrow.

I've had some odd symptom occurrences this month and I wonder if it has to do with the high temps I had really early after O.

This is so off topic and probably a little TMI, but I took DS to Chick-fil-A for lunch as a treat for finally wearing fins during his swim lessons (this has been an ongoing battle with him). We happened to run into a friend and her kiddos there. After lunch we were in the play area and this little girl climbs the stairs to the slide, then stops and does a #1 all over the stairs. I mean it was a lot- we thought someone spilled a drink at first! Her parents were no where to be found. After several minutes, her dad finally came and got her while the rest of us were trying to keep our toddlers off the stairs (not an easy task). Dad didn't even tell the mgmt what happened. He just grabbed her and left- one of the other parents had to go inform them.

I haven't potty-trained DS, so I cannot yet speak from experience. However, IMHO shouldn't the dad have taken her to the potty beforehand? From how much came out, she had to have gone awhile without going potty and she was little! Also, I cannot fathom not sticking around to clean up my kid's mess even if I was dying of embarrassment. Thoughts? Or am I being a bit to harsh?
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    This is so off topic and probably a little TMI, but I took DS to Chick-fil-A for lunch as a treat for finally wearing fins during his swim lessons (this has been an ongoing battle with him). We happened to run into a friend and her kiddos there. After lunch we were in the play area and this little girl climbs the stairs to the slide, then stops and does a #1 all over the stairs. I mean it was a lot- we thought someone spilled a drink at first! Her parents were no where to be found. After several minutes, her dad finally came and got her while the rest of us were trying to keep our toddlers off the stairs (not an easy task). Dad didn't even tell the mgmt what happened. He just grabbed her and left- one of the other parents had to go inform them.

I haven't potty-trained DS, so I cannot yet speak from experience. However, IMHO shouldn't the dad have taken her to the potty beforehand? From how much came out, she had to have gone awhile without going potty and she was little! Also, I cannot fathom not sticking around to clean up my kid's mess even if I was dying of embarrassment. Thoughts? Or am I being a bit to harsh?
    Well, my first thought ... sexist as it may be, is that we're talking about this girl's Dad. I wouldn't have left my potty training aged kid alone in the play area, period. Let alone swoop in to get her and leave the mess for others. That's ridiculous.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Gator - people have no shame... I work in a CHILDREN'S clothing store where we have a very visible public bathroom - I've cleaned up poop pee and vomit that I've found around the store. People spill their slurpees or whatever food drink they have and just point and say um you're gonna have to get that... They also like to leave dirty diapers in our fitting rooms

Also on that note... I once had a very creepy situation where a man came in with a soaking wet child and said he dropped her in the fountain... He bought an entire outfit down to shoes socks and underwear... Who drops their kid in the fountain? The poor baby was shivering so bad

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being too judgmental since I haven't yet done the potty training thing. When we're in that play area, I get embarrassed when DS loads his diaper so to speak. I pull him out of there pronto just so others don't have to smell it.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Yeah I don't care if you are dad or mom, common courtesy would be to at least notify an employee of the mess. If they had no plans of trying to clean it up that's the least that could have been done. I can't imagine ever just leaving it or not telling someone. My oldest daughter chokes easily on food and has a really awful gag reflex so I can't tell you how many times she has thrown up in restaurants. I ALWAYS clean up what I can and the notify an employee that it happened. The same would go for me if it were a potty accident. Also that right there is why place places are soooooo disgusting! I hate letting my kids play in them.

I can't even house break one of my dogs thinking about potty training just makes me laugh with anxiety.

So....will someone please tell me what is going on with my stupid uterus. I've had brown tinged cm (at night only) the last two days. Today it is more pinkish tinged (progress I'd say) but I can't find my cervix, it's so high up there it's like it doesn't exist. I thought it was high the last two days but not being able to even find it now (and I always can) is...odd.

I'm not hold any hope for being pg this month but I'd like to finish this cycle so I can start the next. Let's get with the program body!

Two days of positive OPK's now that is unusual for me!

Nice Rach!! Maybe that switch on the Clomid is really doing the trick!

13. Default

Natalie, have you tested?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

No, I don't honestly see the point, my temp has steadily gone down for the last 3 days. And practically every symptom I had earlier have gone away. This is increasingly worrisome because I've been dealing with very light and short periods and it doesn't make sense if I O on my own and with decent progesterone numbers. I know there are many hours left in the day for AF to show up but so many pieces are not fitting together.

I guess I'll just drink a bunch of water and test in a few hours, can't hurt anything.

Gator- really gross! Accidents definitely can happen, but surely you can notify management and clean up yourself!!!

Natalie- I've had cycles were I spot before and some not. But, I'll be stalking if you test!

I am feeling really good about this cycle! Things at home are going well, Dh is doing well... I am cutting alcohol, coffee, and gluten this cycle. I am eating a moderate about of soy foods days 3-7. And focusing on a good diet with lots of greens. And, I found a yoga video called "Restoring Fertilitiy" that has different workouts for different parts of your cycle. It is pretty nice! And relaxing :-). The doula training weekend was great. I ordered a bellydancing for pregnancy DVD that I wanted to try out so that I could recommend to clients. It was a lot of fun!! I am going to get her basic bellydancing video for myself next month. I guess I finally feel like getting pregnant is not the complete focus of what I want. And, of course, now that we might (potentially) move and I might begin certifying as a doula and taking clients, it would be a perfect time to mix things up and get pregnant!! ;-). Lol!

16. Default

I was feeling pretty good about my chances until I went to the bathroom and discovered blood. I'm 9dpo. CD38. Arg!

My last pregnancy began with so much bleeding that I assumed I'd gotten my period until it lightened up on day 3. That was definitely odd for me so I went ahead and tested and was pregnant. That's the only pregnancy that's ever started with bleeding ... so naturally I'm not looking for a repeat.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Natalie- I've had cycles were I spot before and some not. But, I'll be stalking if you test!

I am feeling really good about this cycle! Things at home are going well, Dh is doing well... I am cutting alcohol, coffee, and gluten this cycle. I am eating a moderate about of soy foods days 3-7. And focusing on a good diet with lots of greens. And, I found a yoga video called "Restoring Fertilitiy" that has different workouts for different parts of your cycle. It is pretty nice! And relaxing :-). The doula training weekend was great. I ordered a bellydancing for pregnancy DVD that I wanted to try out so that I could recommend to clients. It was a lot of fun!! I am going to get her basic bellydancing video for myself next month. I guess I finally feel like getting pregnant is not the complete focus of what I want. And, of course, now that we might (potentially) move and I might begin certifying as a doula and taking clients, it would be a perfect time to mix things up and get pregnant!! ;-). Lol!
    Sounds great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I was feeling pretty good about my chances until I went to the bathroom and discovered blood. I'm 9dpo. CD38. Arg!

My last pregnancy began with so much bleeding that I assumed I'd gotten my period until it lightened up on day 3. That was definitely odd for me so I went ahead and tested and was pregnant. That's the only pregnancy that's ever started with bleeding ... so naturally I'm not looking for a repeat.
    Do you have problems with a short LP?

I think AF is just very slowly creeping in. Since I've been ready for it for about 5 days now...seems like it's taking forever.

18. Default

Natalie, I've never paid attention to LP before, so I can't say for sure. This is my first real cycle since the m/c so it's entirely possible that my body is still regulating. We'll see how this plays out. I just hate seeing blood, period.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I totally understand. :comfort

Jen...ugh, yuck!! I know it happens but yes I would have cleaned it up and then let management know so they could disinfect. Not everyone thinks about it though and humiliation can make nice people do crazy things, lol, especially men .

Natalie and Dorcas...! I'm so sorry ...just wish all of our bodies would cooperate . With my current loss I started bleeding at 10dpo...had I not tested I wouldn't have known. My temps would nose-dive and only went back up when I increased my progesterone supp dose. As horrible as it is to see a bfn I like at least knowing for sure...this time it was ectopic and had I just gone by the bleeding I would have assumed it was an early af. Not to scare/worry anyone...just throwing that out there .

Rach... !!! How is the yi?

Afm...beta is down to 38 (from 81 last week) !! I was hoping for less than 50 so this is great ! Hopefully only another 2-3 betas ! With the 4th of July around the corner and a vacay up north with friends/family it should go by quickly!

I'm still having o pain, ewcm, and darkening opks. My temps the last few days have been relatively steady which I've never had before. Maybe It was bfing that gave me the up and down temps??

Ugh, the PG symptoms are starting already. I hate that my body does this to me every cycle. Stupid prometrium. Just gets my hopes up...

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Ugh, the PG symptoms are starting already. I hate that my body does this to me every cycle. Stupid prometrium. Just gets my hopes up...
    That's pretty annoying. I'm sorry!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I have never had positive OPK's two days in a row. Of course I have never O'd this early either so I guess this is the cycle of firsts. Really looking to have a good rise tomorrow.

Jen...not a fan of prometrium-induced pg symptoms here either ! Thinking of you and praying for some real pg symptoms within the next few days !!!!!!!

Rach...looking good !!!

Jen--I hear you, tww symptoms are the worst! I hope you get a bfp soon!!

Rach--nice temp jump today, hope it says up up up!!

Thank you. If it stays above 98 the next two days then FF is giving me yesterday as an O date. I feel good about it now after all that freaking out over the whole YI thing.

One of my coworkers used to work in an infertility clinic....she is going to help me figure out what to expect when we start with IVF.....so beyond thankful to have understanding coworkers!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    One of my coworkers used to work in an infertility clinic....she is going to help me figure out what to expect when we start with IVF.....so beyond thankful to have understanding coworkers!
    I am so very glad to hear that things are looking up for you now.

Rach...can't wait to see those chs !!!!

Lizzy... that's awesome!!!!!

Afm...opk is the same tonight as this morning's. I used a digi opk to back it up and it was neg but when I pulled the stick out it was reeeeeally close so maybe I'll test one more time tonight...I've gotten +opks at 11pm before . I still have ewcm and o pain on both sides...crazily no spotting tonight (and only a teensy bit this morning)...just clear ewcm !

Eeek! Egg Transfer tomorrow ladies! Then a 3 day weekend but I will be busy with a bridal shower on sunday then with work all next week I am hoping the 2nd hurries up! I am testing out trigger too, hoping it's gone in a few days so I can start the REAL testing!! Oh and we have 2 eggs for sure and possibly a 3rd, we will see tomorrow morning!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz