Page 65 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 4568

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Awww, I just had to share. My oldest saw the kissy faces in your (Kelly) siggy and he said "Is that Elliot and Mommy?" ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

OMG, I FINALLY got my positive OPK this morning on CD27!! That's a pretty late O, even for me. The last time I O'd and conceived was on CD20.

Do I officially start the TWW today or tomorrow?

Also we DTD last night just for insurance ... I thought I had read somewhere that it's good to do it every OTHER day to let the build up. Thoughts?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Get to it girlie!! Every other day is good up to a + opk then every day is what I heard but I am not sure, I just know you need to get busy!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Awww, I just had to share. My oldest saw the kissy faces in your (Kelly) siggy and he said "Is that Elliot and Mommy?" ;)
    Awww ...that is soooo sweet!!!!!

for +opk!!!!! I say go for it again tonight and/or tomorrow !!! I usually o the day after a +opk so if it were me the 2ww would begin Monday !!! I hope It goes by quickly and you get a bfp !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks for the advice ladies! I guess we'll again tonight!

My sex drive does not support all of this !! LOL
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    OMG, I FINALLY got my positive OPK this morning on CD27!! That's a pretty late O, even for me. The last time I O'd and conceived was on CD20.

Do I officially start the TWW today or tomorrow?

Also we DTD last night just for insurance ... I thought I had read somewhere that it's good to do it every OTHER day to let the build up. Thoughts?
    I would say go for it one more time! We do every other day and then every day around O time. I O'd around CD 28 when I got pregnant with my youngest! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I would say go for it one more time! We do every other day and then every day around O time. I O'd around CD 28 when I got pregnant with my youngest! Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice and the positive outcome story! I'm trying not to be worried about the late O, but you know how "not worried" and women go together. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

HAHA Go get it Girl!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

So I have taken 2 shots of Gonal-F so far and I am already feeling fuller in my ovaries! I am praying for a few good follies above 10mm on monday at my U/S. Plus side is that I am feeling a lot fuller on my right side the most so I am hoping my right side has atleast 3 follies over 10mm on Monday! I have a feeling it will be Weds or Friday that I trigger! We shall see!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Grow follies grow!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

This bun in the oven is a CD31 ov kiddo

Praying praying praying for some awesome right-sided follies on Monday !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sermari View Post
    This bun in the oven is a CD31 ov kiddo
    Fantastic! Love to hear it!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yay Cait! So excited for your right sided follies!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

The count down continues! Tomorrow is our two year anniversary, and in 8 days my DH will have his surgery....
    On the plus side (haven't posted too many of those lately)....
    Had an amazing day yesterday....
    Went yard sale(ing) all morning....found some pretty cool deals.
    Planted in my garden before it started to rain.
    Went on my very first motorcycle ride with my DH.
    Went out to eat (birthday/anniversary) and had amazing sushi.
    Redecorated some at home, and finally put up some shelving to place my nicnacks on...
    and Spent the evening watching movies with DH.....

So....the moral of the story (for me at least) is to look for the good things in life because the bad things can drown you.

Lizzy

Were you able to get the insurance stuff figured out Lizzy? I'm so glad that things are looking up for you.

I have the same problem starting BBTing due to cosleeping( plus he keeps trying to pull it out of my mouth)...don't know why I'm starting now cause it should be my 2WW....but idk I'm crazy I guess..bought OPKS for next month though hoping for a BFP!!!! Am I insane or is this normal???

Quote Originally Posted by Shanica View Post
    I have the same problem starting BBTing due to cosleeping( plus he keeps trying to pull it out of my mouth)...don't know why I'm starting now cause it should be my 2WW....but idk I'm crazy I guess..bought OPKS for next month though hoping for a BFP!!!! Am I insane or is this normal???
    Totally normal. Welcome to the world of insanity

Lizzy...what a great update ! Sooo glad you had an amazing day...I love redecorating, sometimes all it takes is a few small changes to lift your mood and bring a fresh perspective ! Praying the next 8 days go by quickly and you get fantastic news !!!

Shanica, lol, totally normal !! I cosleep too and my toddler has never been a good sleeper (still wakes multiple times per night at almost 16months). This morning I planned on taking my temp but my 3yr old dd came in at 5:30am and didn't quite make it to the potty so I had to get up to help her. I went back to sleep and took my temp at 6:50 (usual time) and I don't think it's that far off...maybe a little higher than average for this phase but not enough to skew my chart. My temps are up and down but I still get an obvious temp shift so it works for me despite restless sleep. Praying you get your bfp this cycle ! When are you testing?

Afm...can't wait for my beta in 3days !!! It should be under 100...sooooo close to normal living again...woot!!

Rancheroo: No, the insurance company is pretty much a done deal...they will not/cannot pay for anything in regards to IVF....but on the plus side....DH's grandmother is helping us out. I am still waiting on my work to respond to my voicemail/email pleas....hopefully I will get some help through work...but I am not optimistic on that front.
    I also have a (pregnant) coworker who says that we can do fundraisers to help cover the cost....(she is a whole lot more optimistic on that front than I am though)....and she is positive that I will be able to get help from my work family (as if their moral support isn't enough....if it weren't for them....I don't know where I would be.)
    Kellyowens: Yeah, having a great day does wonders for your spirit. Friday was pretty much horrible....(massive migraine while at work)....but Saturday more than made up for it.

Today I plan on spending the day with my family (which could be good...could be interesting and not in a good way)...and working on my homework. Also celebrating my bday/our anniversary with my mom and sisters....so I hope to keep this positive streak up.

Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Rancheroo: No, the insurance company is pretty much a done deal...they will not/cannot pay for anything in regards to IVF....but on the plus side....DH's grandmother is helping us out. I am still waiting on my work to respond to my voicemail/email pleas....hopefully I will get some help through work...but I am not optimistic on that front.
    I also have a (pregnant) coworker who says that we can do fundraisers to help cover the cost....(she is a whole lot more optimistic on that front than I am though)....and she is positive that I will be able to get help from my work family (as if their moral support isn't enough....if it weren't for them....I don't know where I would be.)
    Kellyowens: Yeah, having a great day does wonders for your spirit. Friday was pretty much horrible....(massive migraine while at work)....but Saturday more than made up for it.

Today I plan on spending the day with my family (which could be good...could be interesting and not in a good way)...and working on my homework. Also celebrating my bday/our anniversary with my mom and sisters....so I hope to keep this positive streak up.

Lizzy
    Rancheroo??? I know it's a typo but it did make me laugh.
    I am so glad that your family and co-workers are being so supportive and understanding! That is amazing!

Went in for an u/s and estrogen check. They never mentioned the estrogen thing, so I assume it was fine. I am supposed to do another 75 iU of Follistim tonight and tomorrow night and next u/s on Tuesday.

I have 3 follies between 8-10mm on the right. On the left, I have a 13mm dominant follicle, a 10mm follie and an 8mm follie. I'm hoping one or two more will join the larger one on the left. I'd to do all of this and still only get one follie to trigger :/
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Really praying Jen!!! Cmon follies !!!!

Would someone mind explaining to me about the multiple mature follies thing? I thought only one completely matures and is released anyway so why the concern for having many? It's something that's puzzled me for awhile but I never got around to asking about it.

I hope you'll get the results you're looking for Jen and this ends in a BFP!!!

Well my temp had a big drop today. I feel like you do after breaking a fever, a little damp and just cooler. I hope my temp recovers somewhat tomorrow, so I can get good numbers on my 7dpo testing.

I'll be at a mini-conference all day in North Carolina (only about 45 mins from my house) so that should keep my mind occupied most of the day.

Where in NC will you be, Natalie? I'm in the Greensboro area.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    for +opk!!!!! I say go for it again tonight and/or tomorrow !!! I usually o the day after a +opk so if it were me the 2ww would begin Monday !!! I hope It goes by quickly and you get a bfp !!!
    So I got an even darker +OPK yesterday, and finally lighter today, so I'm guessing I'm Oing today and will start my TWW officially tomorrow. ;)

I had to talk DH into BDing last night b/c he didn't feel well and I guess he's caught up on it now. ;) I guess we should BD again, but man ... I'm over it too! LOL
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Well my temp had a big drop today. I feel like you do after breaking a fever, a little damp and just cooler. I hope my temp recovers somewhat tomorrow, so I can get good numbers on my 7dpo testing.

I'll be at a mini-conference all day in North Carolina (only about 45 mins from my house) so that should keep my mind occupied most of the day.
    That's good placement for an implant dip. I hope it goes back up tomorrrow!

Clomid induced headaches really suck. DH is off today and we are taking the girls swimming and my head hurts so bad I feel like I might throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Would someone mind explaining to me about the multiple mature follies thing? I thought only one completely matures and is released anyway so why the concern for having many? It's something that's puzzled me for awhile but I never got around to asking about it.

I hope you'll get the results you're looking for Jen and this ends in a BFP!!!
    Well in theory all you need is one, and most women only get one follie in any given cycle. When you're STCing and working with an RE, it's a different story. Ideally, you'd like 2-3 follies to increase your chances of getting PG. Almost every cycle on Clomid, I've only ever had one follie (including the one with DS). I've had one cycle on Clomid with three follies and that one ended up BFN. The hope is that by adding the injectables, I will have more than one follie to aim for so to speak. The trigger shot will cause the follies to release their eggs, giving us more targets.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012