Page 64 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4565

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Cait...!!!

Afm...beta is 152 (down 73% from 555 a week ago) !!!! At the current rate it should be <5 in 3ish wks . I'm still spotting/bleeding every day...it's been all but 7 days of the last 8wks. I'm hoping that resolves once my levels are down.
    Holy Crap Kelly!!! I am so happy for you, I am glad things are wrapping up and you are getting ready to move on!! I don't even think it will be 3wks now that the numbers are that low!! When's next Beta?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Yay Kelly!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

That's great Kelly!! Praying the bleeding stops soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Holy Crap Kelly!!! I am so happy for you, I am glad things are wrapping up and you are getting ready to move on!! I don't even think it will be 3wks now that the numbers are that low!! When's next Beta?
    Next beta is a week from today...sooooo hoping for another big drop! I'm very ready to get started on the testing so we can find out if there's something that can be done to minimize my risk of loss. It's so difficult to start over at the beginning again but hopefully the next time will result in a hh9m !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    So I got a call back from RE! I start 75iu Gonal-F tomorrow with 5iu Lupron and go in for ultrasounds on Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week!! Here we go!!
    Great news!! This is YOUR month!

beta is 152 (down 73% from 555 a week ago) !!!! At the current rate it should be <5 in 3ish wks .
    It's really nice to finally feel like you can plan for the future! I'm so glad your numbers are going down, down, DOWN! ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Cait- so exciting! Sounds like we might be triggering around the same time!

Kelly- Yay for dropping levels! Praying it keeps dropping quickly and you get start fresh soon.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly - So happy to hear your levels are dropping

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Kelly!

I'm feeling many twinges...trying not to think about it but it's hard to ignore when you don't usually feel stuff like that.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

All the waiting!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

AF is officially gone! After having AF two weeks ago and again last week, I feel like I've had AF forever

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    AF is officially gone! After having AF two weeks ago and again last week, I feel like I've had AF forever
    Time to get the show on the road! My AF is pretty much nothing today as well. I am having a really hard time moving forward from this last cycle being another failed clomid cycle so hopefully now that AF is gone I can shake the funk and focus on this cycle.

Natalie...your chart looks awesome...looks like chs tomorrow !!

Khadi... (((hugs)))!!! Waiting is so hard ...praying for you !

Jen...!!!!

Rach... (((big hugs)))! Praying this will be the last clomid cycle and you get a super sticky bfp at the end !!!

Afm...battled a migraine all afternoon but thankful I got to go skating before it hit .

I got broken CH...I don't understand why my chart seems to be textbook. It's just the perfectionist in me that is bothered by it, I know it has no bearing on anything...I just want those solid lines!

I think it's broken due to the first two temps that are above the coverline... maybe?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Oh it's because I stopped recording my CM. When I was having the creamy vs watery issues I just stopped because it was confusing. They didn't like that. Oh well!

Hooray for CH's! It looks like a good strong O!

Wow Natalie...*awesome* chart !!!!! Soooo praying your 2ww goes super fast...cmon bfp !!!!! Lots and lots of sticky !!!!!

Just ended the weirdest AF I have ever had. Only had a two day full flow and I am usually 4-5 days. I took a test just in case but this is definitely a new cycle. My doctor had suggested that I might try taking the clomid days 2-6 but ultimately told me to take it whenever I wanted to so I decided to go ahead and do 2-6. It's giving me bad headaches again but I guess if it works it will be a small price to pay. It's really taking me a while to get out of the funk of last cycle not being it but I think I am doing better with it now. Round three is what got me pregnant with A so I am hopeful that will be the case again.

I understand the funk very well. I hope you'll find something that can break it for you!! This is your month for a BFP!! oh and headaches suck.

It's really hard to readjust your expectations. We all know that pain. I'm glad that you're doing better with it now. I would definitely hold onto the fact that round 3 is what did the trick with A.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Just ended the weirdest AF I have ever had. Only had a two day full flow and I am usually 4-5 days. I took a test just in case but this is definitely a new cycle. My doctor had suggested that I might try taking the clomid days 2-6 but ultimately told me to take it whenever I wanted to so I decided to go ahead and do 2-6. It's giving me bad headaches again but I guess if it works it will be a small price to pay. It's really taking me a while to get out of the funk of last cycle not being it but I think I am doing better with it now. Round three is what got me pregnant with A so I am hopeful that will be the case again.

(((Hugs)))!!! Really praying three's a charm !

I think this is af...hasn't eased up overnight which it always does if it's from too much activity. Eek, so excited about that possibility, lol!! I'm going to start charting again Monday and opks in 2wks...woot! Maybe cd3 testing is my near future (5ish wks)??

I think this is af...hasn't eased up overnight which it always does if it's from too much activity. Eek, so excited about that possibility, lol!! I'm going to start charting again Monday and opks in 2wks...woot! Maybe cd3 testing is my near future (5ish wks)??

Kelly!!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That's great Kelly! Can't wait until we have something to stalk on.

Is this possible? I'm still on Clomid... today is my last pill and tomorrow I do the Follistim injection. My real AF came on 5/24 and lasted four days. I was put on prometrium starting 5/27 and instructed to take it until 6/2 (my hysteroscopy was on 5/31 and they put me on the prometrium to keep my lining from thickening before the surgery). A new AF came on 6/1 and while it was lighter than normal, it still lasted 4+ days.

Today, when I went to the bathroom, and had lots of EWCM and my cervix is high. I had an u/s on 6/3 and there were no dominant follies. It is possible that I'm getting ready to O already even though I'm not done with the Clomid yet? I'm wondering if things were still growing despite the prometrium on my 5/24 cycle.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Sorry I've been MIA..

OMG KELLY WOOOOOO!!!!!! If I could dance in this immobilization brace I would!!

So far my post-O temps are higher than any I've had in all my charted cycles. I think the EPO really helped since I read somewhere that your progesterone levels respond to what your pre-O hormone levels were. I'm trying to think more about my health overall in this TWW than "the big question"

Jen...I'm not sure since I have no experience with clomid but that doesn't make sense to me to put you on prometrium to *stop* your lining from growing since it's rising progesterone levels that cause the endometrium to thicken . Even with ewcm you may not o for another 3-5 days so maybe you're gearing up for a super o ?? I would definitely call the RE .

Great attitude Natalie !! And your temps are incredible !!!!!

Afm...ladies...you're awesome !!!!!