Page 62 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Surgery went well. My RE removed 8 polyps and sent the two largest ones off to be biopsied. She said she also found a surprise, which I was not thrilled about. She said there was a scar tissue adhesion from my D&C that they missed on the saline sonogram. Apparently, it was low near where the catheter was put in so they never saw it on the ultrasound. Fortunately, she was able to remove it along with the polyps, and now says I have a normal uterus. I am so glad this is over and hope this will lead to our BFP very soon!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Surgery went well. My RE removed 8 polyps and sent the two largest ones off to be biopsied. She said she also found a surprise, which I was not thrilled about. She said there was a scar tissue adhesion from my D&C that they missed on the saline sonogram. Apparently, it was low near where the catheter was put in so they never saw it on the ultrasound. Fortunately, she was able to remove it along with the polyps, and now says I have a normal uterus. I am so glad this is over and hope this will lead to our BFP very soon!
    That sounds great! So glad you are back in the game now!

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    It's still early Rach! I got a bfn and 3 days later, got my , so there is still lot's of hope!
    Thanks for being so encouraging. I had a really early BFP (8-9 DPO) last time around and both my other pregnancies were late BFP's (17 DPO and 15 DPO) so there is no real normal for me and it is really a case by case basis.

If my temps stay as high as they have the past two days I think my chart is looking triphasic!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    If my temps stay as high as they have the past two days I think my chart is looking triphasic!
    I agree!! The temps looks great!

Jen--Glad that they got everything and you can get back on the TTC wagon!! Hopefully this will lead to a BFP really soon!
    Last edited by Geneari; 05-31-2013 at 07:00 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

GatorGRITS....hope you get your BFP here soon! GOOD LUCK!

Jen - I've totally been stalking you. I'm so glad your surgery went well. I'm sorry about the surprise, but at least they were able to remove it! I really hope this results in your BFP soon!!!!!

Rach - Your chart looks amazing!!! Stalking & hoping for the very best!!!!!!!!

Jen - So glad to hear your surgery went well. Your chance of getting preggers just skyrocketed, because from what I've read (way too much), polyps will prevent fertilized eggs from implanting and can cause miscarriages. I was suppose to have that procedure done in December, but because of an insurance change it had to be postponed. I'm now wondering if that might be the cause of my really bad periods and wonky hormones. Anyways, so relieved to hear it went well for you and I'm looking forward to see you post your bfp next month!

Rach - That's a good looking chart you have there! I'll be stalking this weekend...

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Thanks ladies. I want to test again so bad!!!

Ah, wth. Go for it Rach.

I did wake up with a slew of symptoms out of nowhere. I have been bloated and gassy and my tummy just feels a little different in general. I don't want to get my hopes too up but feeling pretty good about it.

Jen- I hope you get your bfp soon!!!

Rach- sounds very promising!!!

Afm- I got my medicine in today hoping it'll help me get and stay pregnant really soon!!

I feel so dizzy right now. I felt fine this morning and now right at lunch I feel super dizzy. I took the oral progesterone which normally does make me dizzy but that usually happens 30 minutes after I take it and I took it hours ago. Not sure if I should stick around for the second half of my work day. If I wasn't testing I baby after lunch, I might consider leaving. This is really weird.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

201.JPG108.JPG138.JPG

I am back!! I posted a few pictures on our trip! We will be busy this weekend though, MIL wants a party tomorrow at our house, then we have our 1yr anniversary BBQ on Sunday and we are still trying to unpack, got home at 6pm and it's now 10pm. Tomorrow we have not only the party now, but we have to mow and clean the yard up from being gone for a week, but we also have to bring our trash to the dump but we also have to go get our Nala-Nala at the boarders.

Gonna be busy which is great because I got home and took an OPK and it looked positive to me! I just finished Provera yesterday night so I am hoping to start AF by the 8th. I think my OPK was positive just because of PCOS but it messes with my mind because I keep getting nausea and heartburn but with our vacation we ate anything and everything so I am sure it was that. Not much longer and I will be back on the TTC roller coaster!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I have decided pregnant or not this is the best chart I have ever had. It looks way prettier than even my pregnancy charts did.

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    201.JPG108.JPG138.JPG

I am back!! I posted a few pictures on our trip! We will be busy this weekend though, MIL wants a party tomorrow at our house, then we have our 1yr anniversary BBQ on Sunday and we are still trying to unpack, got home at 6pm and it's now 10pm. Tomorrow we have not only the party now, but we have to mow and clean the yard up from being gone for a week, but we also have to bring our trash to the dump but we also have to go get our Nala-Nala at the boarders.

Gonna be busy which is great because I got home and took an OPK and it looked positive to me! I just finished Provera yesterday night so I am hoping to start AF by the 8th. I think my OPK was positive just because of PCOS but it messes with my mind because I keep getting nausea and heartburn but with our vacation we ate anything and everything so I am sure it was that. Not much longer and I will be back on the TTC roller coaster!
    So glad you had a good time on your vacation! The pics are awesome and so neat that you got to pet and hand feed those animals!
    Stupid PCOS! I always got positives when I wasn't ovulating because of mine too. So glad to almost have you back in the game and on your way to that well deserved BFP!

Jen...so glad your surgery went well...praying for a good implant and sticky bean with your next cycle !!! The oral progesterone makes me very dizzy!! How are you feeling now?

Rach...your chart looks *AWESOME* !!!!! Cmon bfp !!!!!!!

Melissa...the polyps could definitely be causing your symptoms...really praying your new dr will have answers for you!

Cait...yaaaay, great to have you back and so glad you had an awesome time !! Suuuuuper excited for you to get started on this cycle...eeek!!!!! Can't wait to browse through your vacay pics!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Welcome back Cait!

Afternoon opk looked a teeny bit better than morning but still negative (if I see that blinking smiley one more time....) so I'm thinking in the morning it will be positive!

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Afternoon opk looked a teeny bit better than morning but still negative (if I see that blinking smiley one more time....) so I'm thinking in the morning it will be positive!
    My OPK from yesterday and today seem to be identical in color/intensity ... I'm frustrated with them b/c it seems like you really can't follow the directions with those things ... "results available after 4 minutes, don't read the results after 5." That line doesn't show up enough by 4 minutes to compare to the previous day's results. And I think it may never actually get as dark as, or darker, than the test line. I'm thinking that doesn't necessarily mean I haven't O'd.

Ugh! I miss the simplicty of the smiley face ones! I used the smiley face ones when I got pregnant with both of my sons ... but I used the cheapy line ones for my last pregnancy. But, I guess you've gotten false positives with them?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Big drop this morning. I'm going to say AF will be here tomorrow and count myself out of a February baby. I am more ok with it than I usually am since I have always really wanted a March/April baby. Also I know my doctor will increase my clomid this time since I have already done two rounds of 50 mg. That's the way it went last time. I ovulate on 50 mg but don't get pregnant on it. 100 mg did the trick last time.

So sorry Rach Your chart was looking so good, I was really hopeful.

khadija--I'm using the advanced clear blue easy digi opks. So they have a blinking smiley and a solid smiley (you can also look at the strip itself to see the result). The blinking smiley is NOT a positive...its like an "impending" positive technically you're supposed to only have the blinking for 2 days and then solid. I had blinking 6 days last cycle and 5 so far this cycle.

My avg O date is CD18 so while I've been hoping it would be earlier this month, that's not looking too likely. The opk was still blinking today, I guess tomorrow will be solid...

As I figured....AF came. 15 days til DH's surgery......8 Days until our anniversary....4 days until my birthday..........

A countdown of good things

Rach...boo af !!! I'm so glad you're doing okay with it ! Thinking of you...praying this cycle goes quickly and ends with a sticky bfp !!!

Khadi...with the cheapie opks I've found it can take up to 5-7mins for the control line to even darken so I disregard their suggestions . I use the cheapies until I get one that's close and then back it up with the clearblue smilies.

Natalie...eeeek, nice +opk !!!!! Praying this cycle is it for you !!!

Lizzy (((hugs)))...praying the next two weeks go by quickly !!

Afm...beta in 2 days ! Praying for super low numbers !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

25. Default

you're supposed to only have the blinking for 2 days and then solid. I had blinking 6 days last cycle and 5 so far this cycle.
    Ah, Natalie, I didn't realize that the blinky smiley face was a precursor to the solid smiley face. I'm not sure if I used that exact kind previously or not. I understand your frustration!

Hoping for your SOLID smiley face soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Khadi...with the cheapie opks I've found it can take up to 5-7mins for the control line to even darken so I disregard their suggestions . I use the cheapies until I get one that's close and then back it up with the clearblue smilies.
    Kelly, thanks for the reassurance. I've been taking them in the AM and just waiting until lunch or later to really compare between days. We've DTD every other day since Friday so I imagine that'll be good enough.

Looking forward to super low numbers on your next beta!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Ah, Natalie, I didn't realize that the blinky smiley face was a precursor to the solid smiley face. I'm not sure if I used that exact kind previously or not. I understand your frustration!

Hoping for your SOLID smiley face soon!
    Thanks!! Got it this morning!! Whew!

Jen-yay for the solid smiley!!!!!

Kelly- hoping and praying for Cery low betas!!!

Ugh that was suppose to be Very.. Silly phone changed it :-/ lol

Temp is below the coverline and I can feel AF coming so I went ahead and called in for my clomid refill and asked to have my dosage moved up (which I had already discussed with my doctor at my appointment last month). When I put this mornings temp in FF decided to move my O date from CD 18 to CD 19 which I don't understand but I guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyway. On to a new cycle and the hope of a March baby.

30. Default

Thanks!! Got it this morning!! Whew!
    That's fantastic Natalie! I'm going to be posting my hard to read tests shortly. LOL. It looks like the line got lighter between yesterday and today so that would be I O'd too, but I'm not 100%. I need more eyes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    On to a new cycle and the hope of a March baby.
    Bummer, but March is a good month to have a baby!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13