Page 60 of 157 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Khadi...woohoo, cmon o !!!

Cait...wow, look at the meds...soooooo excited for you to get started !! Praying you have an awesome vacay!

Lizzy...I agree with Jen but have them do a beta first just to be sure !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I may...not sure right now tho. I don't ever remember having a time where I didn't have a cycle. I think I am gonna wait just a bit longer....like I said...my husband does not produce sperm as far as we know... but he is on medication that is supposed to make his production increase....
    I will probably test again next week...but i think it is probably just a glitch in my cycle.
    I really can't do anything until June when DH has his surgery....so...I will just wait and try not to worry.....
    Lizzy

So I tested this morning. BFN ugh. So, not preg just a screwed up cycle which will probably carry over to my future cycles, now ill have no clue hope long my cycles will be, when I'll O or anything. so distraught. I'm absolutely ready to scream, I kind of knew i wasn't pg but I hope I was wrong. Goddess I hate this. Now to wait for AF.

Aw I'm sorry about your BFN. Have you considered temping and charting to make sure you are ovulating?

Well so much for not keeping any pregnancy tests in the house. A few months ago one of the gals from my due date group (Jan 2012) got a BFP and said she had tests to pass on and said she as going to send me some. I never got them and assumed she forgot about it and then forgot all about it myself. So I got a surprise package with waaaaay more tests than I had thought. There were 24 HPT's and 23 OPK's! Still going to try to not test too early but now the temptation will definitely be there.

Ember ...!!!!

Rach...wow, that's awesome!! Praying you get a bfp the first time you test !!! Your temps and bd timing look perfect....eeeek, so excited...great feeling for you this cycle !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Rach...wow, that's awesome!! Praying you get a bfp the first time you test !!! Your temps and bd timing look perfect....eeeek, so excited...great feeling for you this cycle !!!!!
    Thank you Kelly! I really don't have any strong feelings one way or the other about this cycle but feel very confident that I did everything I could to make it successful. Now to sit and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I really don't have any strong feelings one way or the other about this cycle but feel very confident that I did everything I could to make it successful. Now to sit and wait.
    That's all we can really do Hoping you get your BFP !!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Crosshairs!!!

Yay Rach!!!!!
    Last edited by babypayne; 05-25-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Yay Rach!!

I had a dream that I got a BFP last night... First I got it on a Wondfo but I didn't believe it so I made my DH go out and buy the frer that has one regular test and one digi test and there they were beautiful BFPs... Hopefully it will be real life soon...

I didn't temp this month because I'm honestly not sure I ever even had AF. I just decided I will go get testing right around cd21 and see if I ovulated. If I didn't ovulate then I'm going to make another appt with my doctor -- but we still have not been able to figure out what DH's issue is... I think he finally has an appt with the urologist on June 3rd so hopefully we will get some answers then...

I am feeling lately like all that must be wrong with me is my weight so I have been trying to focus on getting healthy. I'm down about 6 pds in the last week and a half (I'm technically close to 100 pds overweight so weight is going to come off fast at first). DH thinks that it's not my weight causing the issues because overweight people have regular periods and babies all the time but I'm giving it a shot. It seems to be rubbing off a little on DH too as he has lost about 5 pds.

Sorry for my long rambling post...

Rach...!!!!!!

Jessie...good for you for making healthy choices !!! Your weight may not be hindering conception but having healthy weight goals and working towards them will go a loooong way in helping you overall....6lbs is awesome...great job !!! Very proud of you...it's not easy for sure !!! Praying all of your hard work pays off and you're able to lose the weight quickly and steadily !

Woo! Leaving tomorrow at noon for our 3:30 flight to Orlando!! Super excited! We are finally all packed and ready to go. Gotta drop one of our dogs off at the boarder I know I am going to cry! I love my Nala-Nala and if anything ever happen to her I'd be so devastated so I worry about leaving her in someone's hands. I will try to stalk but I don't think I will post too much.

DH and I had a little fight the other night, by fight I mean he said he was angry and went to the bedroom and I stayed downstairs. (yes that is our 'fight') It was over his mother and my MIL. He is the only child, she has money, not a lot but way more than we do and she is ALWAYS giving us money or large expensive gifts. She ended up finding out that I wanted to get DH a tool cabinet for his birthday and she went out and bought one without even telling me, then I found it was 3x's the price I was going to be spending!! Then we haven't seen each other a lot lately and the one evening we both had off, he spent at his mother doing work around the house when our house has a ton of things I need done that he says he can't do cuz he doesn't have the time. Well anyway, long story short, I kept all my frustration bottled up for like a week and I was fuming and barely speaking to him. He finally prodded enough and I let him know EXACTLY how I felt and he blew up. About 4 hrs after the argument he came down the stairs and sat in his recliner and we just started talking. Anyway, everything is great but we need some time together, it will be the first time since the MC and he knows that I have thought of going to a therapist because sometimes I feel like I haven't let go but I think I am going to wait until we are officially starting to TTC again I will be able to let go. Like I told him, I sometimes feel like life would have been so much better if I had stayed Pregnant. I wouldn't be coordinating my cycle around my new job and worried about all my issues. But anyway, this turned into a novel.

I am excited to get to Florida, relax, let go of all our issues and have fun. All bills are paid and we have $2000 for strictly spending money for 5 days then DH gets paid on the 30th so that's another $1400 to add to our loot and it's a third paycheck of the month so it's also spending Well I gotta head out, DH is whining because he can't fold his dress shirt and says I do it the best and he can't figure out how I do it... nice line right?

I will be thinking of you all and stalking!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Cait...today's the day !!!! I hope you have an amazing vacay...so excited for you to be getting away with your dh !!! Relax and have an awesome time ! Can't wait to see some pics !!

Hope you have a great vacation Cait!!

Hope you have a great vaca Cait!

My latest sewing project! I love it I really need to get a steadier hand with the stitches though. Ii'm only making things for myself but if I can get better maybe I can sell stuff.

Have a great vacay, Cait!

Natalie...I love it!!!!! Super cute!

That is too cute Natalie! Love it. Gosh, I wish I was crafty like you. All I know how to sew is a button back on something. Lol

Plans to keep myself preoccupied this week involve watching tons of Dr. Who (watching it for the first time and just finished season one) and getting back in gear and working out after being a complete lazy bum for a month. Must not over analyze!

Rach Doctor Who is the best ever. It's taking all my power not to gab and spoilers!

My DH gave me a shirt of this that is beyond repair to see what I can do with. Hoping I can make something cute out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Rach Doctor Who is the best ever. It's taking all my power not to gab and spoilers!

My DH gave me a shirt of this that is beyond repair to see what I can do with. Hoping I can make something cute out of it!
    I have seen a lot of the episode kind of hit and miss because all my siblings are Dr. Who fanatics but this is my first time actually sitting down and intentionally watching them all. I am in season two now. David Tennant is my favorite!

Matt Smith has grown on me but I agree David is the best. I put off his last episode for months because I couldn't bear it.

Started opk's this morning. And last night I suggested to DH that he eat 1/2 walnuts a day (which I wasn't sure he'd agree to b/c he hates them) and read part of a NIH paper that showed positive results for semen health for guys that ate walnuts. He has to be convinced about supplements more than I do--I took EPO just at Rach's saying it worked for her LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Started opk's this morning. And last night I suggested to DH that he eat 1/2 walnuts a day (which I wasn't sure he'd agree to b/c he hates them) and read part of a NIH paper that showed positive results for semen health for guys that ate walnuts. He has to be convinced about supplements more than I do--I took EPO just at Rach's saying it worked for her LOL.
    It definitely worked for me so I hope you get the same awesome results! I used preseed on the days around O too even though my CM was abundant just to give it a little extra punch.

6 DPO getting ever closer to test day! I plan to test on Friday at 9 DPO and if that is negative I won't test again until 12 DPO. It really has gone pretty fast this time around. My plans to work out this week have been messed up at least for the next day or two because I took a hard fall yesterday and all around banged myself up. I was carrying my youngest around my van to put her in and fell with her. She hit her head on the parking lot and I totally freaked out. One of those moments where you hear someone screaming and then realize it was you. I had a nightmare before I had kids of dropping a baby like this and I had a serious meltdown. It took me a very long time to stop shaking and crying. She cried for less than 5 minutes and was totally fine. I didn't even notice how banged up I was until well after I had calmed down. I'm just so thankful that she is ok because it could have been so much worse.

Oh no! I know that was scary!! Glad you're both ok