Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 4578

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Cd2 and my temp is below coverline...feeling more confident that this cycle isn't going to be crazy and my body is going to cooperate .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Cd2 and my temp is below coverline...feeling more confident that this cycle isn't going to be crazy and my body is going to cooperate .
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Back from the doctor and it went well. We aren't increasing my clomid dosage right now since I responded well to the 50 mg. So the only thing I am doing differently this cycle is taking it days 3-7 instead of 5-9 to see if I can get myself to ovulate a few days earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Okay - Kelly, Rach -- All three of us -- Feb to April. Let's do it!
    Count me in for the march/April baby too

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Back from the doctor and it went well. We aren't increasing my clomid dosage right now since I responded well to the 50 mg. So the only thing I am doing differently this cycle is taking it days 3-7 instead of 5-9 to see if I can get myself to ovulate a few days earlier.
    Just curious....I'll be doing clomid in July when we TTC again and am wondering why you want to O earlier? My RE will have me do clomid day 5-9 but I see a lot of people doing it 3-7 like you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Count me in for the march/April baby too

Just curious....I'll be doing clomid in July when we TTC again and am wondering why you want to O earlier? My RE will have me do clomid day 5-9 but I see a lot of people doing it 3-7 like you mention.
    For me it's because I O late even with the clomid. I don't O until CD 18-19 and although that doesn't really hurt anything it would be better if I could get it just a few days earlier. I wanted to try it last cycle but my doc said he wanted me to do once cycle of 5-9 first to see how it went.

Oh I see. I'm worried that clomid is gonna make me O super late too.

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Oh I see. I'm worried that clomid is gonna make me O super late too.
    It's not the clomid that makes me O late. I very rarely O at all on my own so I think the reason I O so late on clomid is because of my body not normally doing it on its own. Like my body is fighting against ovulation so that's why it's so late.

Oh. Well then it's good that it makes you O...just sucks that its a late O

Thank you Natalie !!!

Rach...praying the new clomid schedule works better for you !!

Amber...!!!!! So glad to see you back in here!! Woohoo...how awesome would that be if we end up in a dd room together !

I o on cd21-22 and always have...so kind of latish too. My RE mentioned that it can sometimes cause problems especially if there is already low egg quantity or quality. I'm anxious to get the hormone testing done .

Yay, ordering my curtains today for my bedroom !

AF is officially here. I think I'm just going to temp this month and try to bd every other day... See how that goes. I'm not sure if my doctor still wants me to come in tomorrow tho. I am going to call her in the morning. My birthday is June 12th and will probably have AF due around June 6th so hopefully a birthday BFP!

Jessie...! How awesome would a bday bfp be...eek, really hoping and praying for you !!!!!

Yay for AF!!! A birthday BFP would be super sweet! If I get pregnant this cycle I would be due within a week of my birthday. My youngest DD shares a birthday with DH so it would be super sweet to get to share my birthday or anywhere close really.

Helllllllo again ladies! So many new faces in here and it looks like alot of BFPs.... So sorry for all the BFNs!

An update on myself, I triggered last night so today is probably ovulation day! Ready to get through this TWW!!!! Right now I would have a due date of the end of January! My sons due date was the end of January also so I would have two super close birthdays!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Reeeeally praying you get a bday baby Rach !!!

Gah...spoke too soon...temp went up . My flow has increased but I've only had a few random cramps here and there. Two more days for things to move along .

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Helllllllo again ladies! So many new faces in here and it looks like alot of BFPs.... So sorry for all the BFNs!

An update on myself, I triggered last night so today is probably ovulation day! Ready to get through this TWW!!!! Right now I would have a due date of the end of January! My sons due date was the end of January also so I would have two super close birthdays!!! Fingers crossed!!!
    !!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Girls - I'm so believing in our spring babies! Go us!!

I'm thinking of trying to BD every other day during O time rather than everyday this month. I still think I may have had a very early miscarriage two cycles ago, and we were every other day that month. Maybe DH's little swimmers need more time to regroup. (Or maybe it was all in my head anyway...)
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

My RE tells us to do it every other day then once ovulation comes it can be every day just in case!

Good morning ladies! I am dying over here with a brutal headache since yesterday afternoon. I know it is sinus related but I don't know what I can take other than Tylenol now that I'm in the 2WW. So miserable.

I'm also jealous of all you ladies who get to remodel. I've been itching to do that but since we're house hunting, gonna wait until we buy a house I think
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Cookie - good luck!

Sara - I hope we all get spring babies!

Kelly - do you have a doc appt Friday?

Gator - how is the house hunt going?

AFM - my period is sooo light... Maybe that's normal for a anovulatory cycle? I also have a horrible cold

Jessie -- How odd, I had cold like symptoms and a sore throat the last few days. I also think I'm having an anovulatory cycle too--doubt it's related but kinda weird, huh?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I am in such a funk today. A friend of mine messaged me to let me know that she lost her baby. She was 15-16 weeks pregnant and they did a u/s yesterday and there was no heartbeat. Feeling so sad.

That's really heartbreaking Rach. Always feels bad to hear that news.

Sara...dh and I have only bded every other day when ttc...hoping and praying it works for you!!

Jen...ugh, praying your headache eases up (((hugs)))! Praying you find the perfect house soon!! I love remodeling, decorating, and renos...just wish I were skilled enough to do more of it...a lot of things depend on dh being home to do them but I'd love to be able to do more while he's at work. He has taught me quite a bit over the years but I'm not confident enough to operate serious power tools...lol, some of those scare me !

Jessie... (((hugs))) praying your cold clears soon!!

I had an u/s scheduled for Friday but cancelled it since they said it was entirely up to me (I posted more about it in the loss forum...I'll be updating in detail over there ). I am going in for a beta though. We'll talk about the next step when those results are in.

So I had my follow up appointment from surgery today, everything went okay, the Endo I had, that was removed during surgery ended up being a bacterial infection in the uterus so now I am on antibiotics to help clear that up. I am super stressed trying to plan my next cycle with my new job because I hate changing everything around at work all the time to accomadate me and now with the new job, it's a half hour from my house which is fine but an hour from the hospital that I am using to do ultrasound and blood work. I work in a hospital but they send away all labs and it takes 2days to hear back so that won't work but they do ultrasound however, I don't want to do blood work in one place then zip over and do ultrasound in another and I just don't trust my hospital to get the ultrasound back to my RE in time so I have to do it all in one place. Just sucks that everything is so upside down and I have to take care of everything all the time. I 'handle it all' and I wish DH, who is home 3-4days a week would help me figure things out once in awhile. Like tomorrow when I get to call around and find out of there is anywhere else I can go at work... in the break room... 10 or more people sitting at the same table... no privacy and very loud! So I may end up sitting in the bathroom, skipping lunch and sitting on a toilet trying to search for another place in an area I do no know. UGHHH!!! How can I juggle all this and work at a new job at the same time? IDK this sucks a part of me wonders if I should be waiting on the TTC stuff until I am in my job longer, but the other part of me can't stand the idea. I just don't know what to do anymore!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Rach - that is very sad

Kelly - I am gonna go check out your post in loss after this. I'm looking forward to hearing what the next steps for you are.

Natalie - that is weird that we both have colds DH is not feeling well either - he is gonna try to leave work early today

Cait - I hope the antibiotics clear up the infection! I am sorry you are having a hard time figuring out your next cycle...I hope you get it figured out soon!

AFM - I am at the library right now. I am on 6 day work weeks right now and today is my only day off. My job just switched health insurance from United Healthcare to Blue Cross. When we got married I forgot (OOPS!!!) to add DH to my health insurance and missed the window. After the whole sperm issue (side note he went to the regular doc Monday (even though I told him to go straight to a urologist) and the doc said - can't help you, let me refer you to a urologist) he decided to get health insurance but now he wants to cancel that one and join mine because it seems pretty good! The most exciting thing is our annual out of pocket is only $600 so I am pretty sure that means WHEN we get that BFP our out of pocket costs will be $600! Whoo!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Rachel- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Kelly- hoping you get some answers and a plan soon!

Cait- hoping the antibiotics clear everything up and that you get your BFP very soon!

As for me, my sweet friend just dropped off flowers and a card on my porch. I was supposed to get together with her and few other girls last night but I was feeling miserable with the headache, 3rd IUI and due date of my miscarriage all on the same day, so I bailed. She bought flowers for me because she remembered that yesterday was my due date and she wanted to encourage me.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen--it's so nice when friends do little things to make you feel better

Cait--Hoping the meds will clear up your infection! I'm sorry you feel like you have to handle it all, it's a lonely feeling for sure!

Jessie--health ins such a pain to deal with but such a blessing to have!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I am in such a funk today. A friend of mine messaged me to let me know that she lost her baby. She was 15-16 weeks pregnant and they did a u/s yesterday and there was no heartbeat. Feeling so sad.
    Rach...I missed this earlier !!! I'm so very very very sorry to hear this...it breaks my heart ! (((Big hugs))) for your friend...praying for them. for you too...always so jarring isn't it and so hard to see a friend suffering and grieving. I just found out my cousin's wife had surgery last night for an ectopic...their first pg

Cait... (((hugs)))...I'm so sorry you feel like you're going this alone in some ways . My dh is very uninvolved too...I ask him his opinion and he says "whatever you think is fine"...lol, until I think we should get a $1600 test, then he has an opinion (karyotyping) . My heart goes out to you with trying to get things worked around your job...sure makes it tough! Praying everything falls into place though. I hope your infection clears quickly...thinking of you...so much on your plate right now !!!

Jessie...That's awesome about your insurance !!

Jen...awww, what a sweet, caring friend !!!! Unexpected things like that are so heart-warming!

Rach- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, how devastating

Cookie- Welcome back and yay for triggering last night!

Everyone- There's a ton to catch up on in here! I can't wait to see all those BFPs start rolling in!!!

afm- Just found out my blood type, it's A- Rh- weak D, which essentially means Rh+ It's confusing and my doctor didn't understand it. I looked it up and it sounds like I'm less than 1% of the population. I panicked when I first heard Rh-, but according to Google I'm really Rh+

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/