Page 51 of 153 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 4564

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Feeling a little better about things today. I called my doctor this morning and I go tomorrow morning for a quick pelvic exam and to discuss whether we need to adjust the clomid dosage. Kind of hoping they go ahead and bump me up to 100 mg since that is what I got pregnant on before. I would also like to try taking the clomid days 3-7 in hopes that it will get me to ovulate a few days earlier. Went ahead and ordered more OPK;s last night but decided to not buy any HPT's. I am not going to keep any around the house and this cycle and will go buy some if I feel I need to test. No early testing! I thought about only charting to confirm O so that I'm not obsessing over it but not sure if I can actually bring myself to do that one.

(((hugs)))...glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Rach ! Praying your appt goes really well tomorrow morning and you get the bump in clomid. I'm with you...no more early testing...way too stressful!

Natalie...the job that Dh has is head-quartered in Atlanta...if we ever relocated again it would probably be down there . I've only been to GA a couple of times (on our way through to FL) but I looooooved it!! LOL, one time we stopped at a gas station and my DS (2yrs old at the time) was crying and this man in a big hat walked up to us and said in a heavy Georgian drawal: "What's that boy cryin' for...don't he know he's in Georgia?" ! Everywhere we stopped everyone was *so* friendly, lol, you don't get that quite as much up here in the cold, dark north...I think the long winters make people grumpy !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm out! Frankly I'm just glad the wait is over for this month. Onward and upward to May and a February baby! (Though I'd *really* love a March baby...)
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Sorry Sara!! for a Feb baby! Valentines baby?!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    I'm out! Frankly I'm just glad the wait is over for this month. Onward and upward to May and a February baby! (Though I'd *really* love a March baby...)
    I'm sorry. I'm with you on the March baby thing. I think March/April would be a great time to have a baby!

So according to LMP my Feb dd would be Feb 8th which means if I go early I could have a baby for my birthday (Jan 31st) or if I go late, Valentine's Day! Win win!!!

Sara... !!!

Rachel...that's awesome...totally win/win !

I'm hoping for a late March/early Apr due date ...that may be cutting it too close since that's the earliest possible if everything goes well with the next two cycles but I'm staying optimistic!! I was due in March last time and had a Feb baby...I would love love love to have a March munchkin !

Doing this on the go, so I will probably miss some people!!

Cait- when I was pg, I had very oily hair. I used about a tablespoon of baking soda in the shower and rubbed it through my wet hair and scalp. Let it sit just for a minute or two. Then rinse and use your regular shampoo. Let me know! Totally worked for me and I don't think I had to do it every day. As Natalie said, I think it is best if you only shampoo twice a week, but I never feel awake unless I get a full shower and shampoo each morning!

Babypayne- what an awesome day! Ahhh! Glad you had such a nice dentist and hope you have a quick recovery! Also great to get it done before your bfp!!

Natalie- blah! I hate how cycles can make us so crazy. And to not have normal ones back to back. I know I have definitely felt crazy certain cycles. And I hate the feeling of not knowing what your body is doing. I hope things start to feel more reliable- temps and emotion wise.

Gator- good luck with the iui! The process of being flexible as to what your body is doing, but still with all the planning and appointments involved sounds so intimidating. Praying for good appointments and a great cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Feeling a little better about things today. I called my doctor this morning and I go tomorrow morning for a quick pelvic exam and to discuss whether we need to adjust the clomid dosage. Kind of hoping they go ahead and bump me up to 100 mg since that is what I got pregnant on before. I would also like to try taking the clomid days 3-7 in hopes that it will get me to ovulate a few days earlier. Went ahead and ordered more OPK;s last night but decided to not buy any HPT's. I am not going to keep any around the house and this cycle and will go buy some if I feel I need to test. No early testing! I thought about only charting to confirm O so that I'm not obsessing over it but not sure if I can actually bring myself to do that one.
    FX for the bump to 100! We would both be on that dose if I get af soon (or bfp...). It's really weird I Oed great takeing 3-7cds and not good at all 5-9. Even tho I read that taking clomid 5-9 statistically results in more bfps. There are always the odd ones. Leave that up to us right?

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    (((hugs)))...glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Rach ! Praying your appt goes really well tomorrow morning and you get the bump in clomid. I'm with you...no more early testing...way too stressful!

Natalie...the job that Dh has is head-quartered in Atlanta...if we ever relocated again it would probably be down there . I've only been to GA a couple of times (on our way through to FL) but I looooooved it!! LOL, one time we stopped at a gas station and my DS (2yrs old at the time) was crying and this man in a big hat walked up to us and said in a heavy Georgian drawal: "What's that boy cryin' for...don't he know he's in Georgia?" ! Everywhere we stopped everyone was *so* friendly, lol, you don't get that quite as much up here in the cold, dark north...I think the long winters make people grumpy !!!
    We got early spring/ summer here. It really sucked... great for my garden... but too hot too soon. I am thankful that we are getting a touch more spring. Rainy today but I am a weirdo. I would trade you for your long winter. I really love love love cold weather.

I would love feb or march. Those are great months! FX for you!
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 05-06-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Oh and too all that I don't know that well yet or missed... and

Kelly- that 100+ yr old home sounds like it would be beautiful! My husband and I LOVE old things and rustic look things lol
    Cait- yess we live out in the country and it's so relaxing we love sitting outside together and I have a perfect view of the sunset I LOVE watching it and take pics a lot of times! Lol
    Mel- thanks I hate that I lost the baby but I'm glad that I can already start trying again and that I have y'all here to discuss things with and help my baby fever lol and I hope and pray that dream is a sign for things soon to come for you!!!
    Babypayne- ouch! Hope you feel better soon!
    Sorry if I missed some people but I'm hoping and praying for everything to work out for everyone

And I'm with you Kelly and Rach I'm not testing early this time! And not telling my family till about 6 or 8 weeks

Okay - Kelly, Rach -- All three of us -- Feb to April. Let's do it!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Oh man, my babyfever is going into overdrive. I'm really hoping we all get our spring babies!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Mariah...I prefer winter to late summer...not fond of hot weather either!! Northern MI has cold and snow from Nov-Apr most years with a few nice-ish/warmish days sprinkled in between. I do wish we had a slightly longer fall and spring . When we lived in the Upper Peninsula while dh was in college there was still snow in the shade and ice on Lake Superior in early June (we got our first snowfall Sept 1st the first year I was up there)...crazy! The only time they cancelled classes due to weather was when it was -72 with the wind chill ("only" -57 not factoring in wind chill, lol). Weather fascinates me but probably because we live in an ever-changing climate (which I enjoy) .

Kaylie...I LOVED that house...it was gorgeous!! It had the most amazing "tiger oak" woodwork, marble surround on the open fireplace, and an incredible staircase! The only downfall was that it was on a 100x50 lot in town but at the time the neighborhood was nice (not so much anymore). I do like old houses but I don't think we'll ever reno one again...lead paint, asbestos, arsenic, copper piping, knob and tube wiring, lathe and plaster, no insulation, 12in pitch roof...lol, how did people survive !! It just took a lot more outside contracts to do the work than if we had done a post 1970s home (of course, not as fun or as amazing!!).

Sara...woot, let's do it !!!!!

Melissa...I totally hear you!! I went shopping today and feel like the whole world is pregnant or has a newborn! I don't think I went more than one or two aisles without seeing one or the other!!! ...that'll be us next spring !

I almost bought a pg test today to see where my body is at but I told myself I wasn't going to test...I'm getting an hcg on Friday and I'll know then. It would be too hard to see two lines. My flow is light but definitely cd1...it hasn't gotten bad yet so I'm sure my levels are still elevated.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-07-2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: wish we had a longer fall and *spring* but typed summer...oops!

I updated my siggy I have lost an additional pound but haven't put it on there until I keep the weight off for 3days in a row atleast. But its 4lbs lost today

I hope we all get spring babies!! I did a due date calculator off my expected AF date and I'd be due March 15-22 and that's when I had my MC, I was nervous about it at first but DH won't even let me entertain the idea of postponing the cycle because he says it's a sign that our baby is still with us gotta love DH's thought process! plus it's my big bro's birthday on the 18th, St. Paddy's Day which is one of my favorite holiday and it's a time for new beginnings! Come on Ladies let's all get our BFPs and empty this room!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Okay - Kelly, Rach -- All three of us -- Feb to April. Let's do it!
    Woohoo! Game on!

I was just sitting here reading all these posts thinking "I wanna join the spring baby party... Where is AF?" Went to the bathroom and the tiniest spot of red!! Yay! Tomorrow will hopefully be cd1 and we can try again!!

Woot! Jessie!

03/22/13

Hey ladies, glad everyone is doing relatively well. I have a serious case of the blahs and my tummy is kind of upset, too early to be any sport of symptom, I'mjust complaining lol. Although DH has me laying down in the back while he drives because I'm not feeling well.

Alright, time to let the rocking of the semi put me to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I was just sitting here reading all these posts thinking "I wanna join the spring baby party... Where is AF?" Went to the bathroom and the tiniest spot of red!! Yay! Tomorrow will hopefully be cd1 and we can try again!!
    Yay!

011.JPG

EEK! Found 6 of these little buggers hiding in our field, I got right over the den, it's a giant hole in the ground,which DH won't be happy about but he will NOT scare these little ones away! Too cute!

03/22/13

I want to have a February or march baby too! I'd be even happier if I got pregnant this cycle and have a late January baby! lol
    and yay Jess!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    011.JPG

EEK! Found 6 of these little buggers hiding in our field, I got right over the den, it's a giant hole in the ground,which DH won't be happy about but he will NOT scare these little ones away! Too cute!
    Awww they are adorable!!!

011.JPG

Awww, so cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Yay Jess! Join the spring baby party!

AF is so brutal this time. Yesterday it hurt so much and today I am bleeding soooo heavily. Like way heavier than my normal. I wonder if clomid makes you flow heavier. I plan to ask tomorrow. I have to say I am not excited to get a pelvic tomorrow if I am going to be bleeding like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Mariah...I prefer winter to late summer...not fond of hot weather either!! Northern MI has cold and snow from Nov-Apr most years with a few nice-ish/warmish days sprinkled in between. I do wish we had a slightly longer fall and summer . When we lived in the Upper Peninsula while dh was in college there was still snow in the shade and ice on Lake Superior in early June (we got our first snowfall Sept 1st the first year I was up there)...crazy! The only time they cancelled classes due to weather was when it was -72 with the wind chill ("only" -57 not factoring in wind chill, lol). Weather fascinates me but probably because we live in an ever-changing climate (which I enjoy) .

I almost bought a pg test today to see where my body is at but I told myself I wasn't going to test...I'm getting an hcg on Friday and I'll know then. It would be too hard to see two lines. My flow is light but definitely cd1...it hasn't gotten bad yet so I'm sure my levels are still elevated.
    I am sorry for your loss.

I updated my siggy I have lost an additional pound but haven't put it on there until I keep the weight off for 3days in a row atleast. But its 4lbs lost today

I hope we all get spring babies!! I did a due date calculator off my expected AF date and I'd be due March 15-22 and that's when I had my MC, I was nervous about it at first but DH won't even let me entertain the idea of postponing the cycle because he says it's a sign that our baby is still with us gotta love DH's thought process! plus it's my big bro's birthday on the 18th, St. Paddy's Day which is one of my favorite holiday and it's a time for new beginnings! Come on Ladies let's all get our BFPs and empty this room!!
    Yay! A workout buddy! I still want to loose about 5lbs... or more like exchange 5lbs fat for 5 lbs of muscle. I have been working on keeping really fit. That way I can reign in my stupid pcos.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    AF is so brutal this time. Yesterday it hurt so much and today I am bleeding soooo heavily. Like way heavier than my normal. I wonder if clomid makes you flow heavier. I plan to ask tomorrow. I have to say I am not excited to get a pelvic tomorrow if I am going to be bleeding like this.
    I think it does. I had a heaver flow my first clomid run. I hope you feel better soon!

I am so down for this spring baby party!!!! Let's do it, ladies!!

Cait...woot...you are rockin the weight loss...so awesome !!! O.m.w. those little fluffer-nutters are soooo cute !!

Jessie...woot !!!

Ember...I hope you're feeling much better today !!

Kaylie...praying praying praying you get a sticky bfp this cycle !!!!!!!

Rach...ugh ! I hope she eases up for you soon! Praying your appt goes well this morning !