Page 44 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Just found out one of my friends is going to have a baby.. I'm happy for her but I'm jealous too if I don't end up being pregnant this cycle and I feel bad for that

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Woohoo! My temp shot way up this morning! Officially in the 2 WW for the first time in 2 years!!!
    this makes me so happy!!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see what the outcome is!

And dont get discouraged about the graduates, hopefully you'll be one soon!!! &
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Just found out one of my friends is going to have a baby.. I'm happy for her but I'm jealous too if I don't end up being pregnant this cycle and I feel bad for that
    I think I'm having my period now...I really wanted a baby I'm so discouraged. People do it once and get pregnant but we never use protection and we haven't gotten pregnant.

I'm so sorry I understand tho I'll be praying this next cycle is the one! I know it's so hard waiting and seeing friends and co workers getting pregnant without even trying or necessarily wanting a baby even It's hard not to be jealous..

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    I think I'm having my period now...I really wanted a baby I'm so discouraged. People do it once and get pregnant but we never use protection and we haven't gotten pregnant.
    (((Hugs))) !! I'm so sorry fame...praying it happens for you soon !

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    this makes me so happy!!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see what the outcome is!

And dont get discouraged about the graduates, hopefully you'll be one soon!!! &
    I am really not discouraged, I just miss everyone and its quiet in here

I miss all the graduates too but am so happy for them! Hopefully we can have a party in the January dd room, even though I'm not sure when/if I'm going to ovulate this cycle. I want to add my chart to my signature but idk if I can do it from my phone?

I am excited for the graduates. It gives me great hope for a BFP for myself.

So today I am 2 DPO and I am going to start reading into every little thing. I had an awful headache today and was so extremely tired and low on energy all day. I also here and there had some light cramping. I looked at my clomid BFP chart from Ava and it looks like I cramped on and off all throughout the 2WW that cycle.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Rach! What DPO did you get your BFPs with the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I've got my fingers crossed for you Rach! What DPO did you get your BFPs with the girls?
    Ava was 17 DPO and Olivia was 8-9 DPO. I am going to try not to test too early this time.

It's very hard not to test early!! I think May 4th will be a good day for testing

I think I added a signature but its not showing up? sigh silly iPhone

Lets see if I post like this if it works... Haha

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Okay now I think I really got it

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Yay! I keep going over to the chart stalkers thread to see your chart and now I don't have to. I'm so lazy.

My temp was great again today! Tomorrow I will get my CH's!!!

Yay! I keep going over to the chart stalkers thread to see your chart and now I don't have to. I'm so lazy.

!!!! Woohoo !!

PS...miss you ladies here too !

Rach - yay for crosshairs!!

Sadly for me my temp is doing nothing to support ovulation. I will keep temping and see what happens. I am still getting the flashing smile on the digital opk which means my lh and estrogen are high but have never reached peak levels. Maybe when I go on Friday I can show the doctor my chart (one of the main reasons I started temping is because my doctor asked me to) and the crazy chart combined with I'm assuming low progesterone since it doesn't look like I am going to ovulate this cycle, she will give me something to start my period if it doesn't come and we can talk about the next steps.

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Rach - yay for crosshairs!!

Sadly for me my temp is doing nothing to support ovulation. I will keep temping and see what happens. I am still getting the flashing smile on the digital opk which means my lh and estrogen are high but have never reached peak levels. Maybe when I go on Friday I can show the doctor my chart (one of the main reasons I started temping is because my doctor asked me to) and the crazy chart combined with I'm assuming low progesterone since it doesn't look like I am going to ovulate this cycle, she will give me something to start my period if it doesn't come and we can talk about the next steps.
    That is exactly what happened to me last cycle (minus the flashing smiley's because I wasn't using those). I would gear up to O and get a positive OPK and then just not O at all. My cycle was almost 60 days and I had to do provera to bring on AF. I think you said you had PCOS if I remember right and unfortunately this is very typical of PCOS. Would your doctor let you do provera/clomid next cycle maybe?

Hello ladies! I hope to see all of your BFPs soon ! But as of next month I wont be on APA much. DH is going into surgery then I am due in July. So would one of you ladies like to take over the chart stalkers thread? Someone that may be back for another round of LOs after your BFP. I hate to give it up cause that means I get to stalk all of you but Miss R is our last and I wont be back but occasionally. So if you would like to take it over let me know. Please or I will just have it unstickied.

Yes they are pretty sure I have pcos. She mentioned clomid at my last appt but we need to figure out DH's sperm issues first. He just got health insurance so he is making an appt today.

It is definitely not the same. Too bad the graduates can't update in here. I miss them ALL!!!! And trying to keep up with everyone in this NET is too much some times. It's nice to have different threads started when something new is going on with someone. It's much easier to stalk them, for sure!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I've been stalking your chart, Rach... and it looks great! I'm so hopeful for you!!

Fame - I'm sorry af showed, it's hard not to get discouraged every month when others seem to fall pregnant so easily. I'm really hoping your bfp is right around the corner

Jessie- Hoping your doctor has some answers for you and you can start clomid soon!

Rach - Yay, your chart looks awesome!!!

I'm just waiting for af to show. I should start Monday and I have all the regular pms symptoms I usually have, just magnified, probably because my hormones are still out of whack from my chemical last month. I am 99% sure I am out because last month I had zero signs af was on its way (bbs not sore at all), and this month my pms is pretty bad (bbs majorly sore since day before ovulation). Plus my temps are kind of funky, but I'll keep you all posted.
    Last edited by Melturtleluv; 04-24-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: sp.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I would take it over Sammilynn, I will be hanging around for awhile so I can do it for now

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Jessie-So glad your husband has insurance and is getting an appointment!
    Cindy-I have trouble keeping up sometimes too and I agree that I like to see new threads on the forum. I feel like new people sometimes get scared away because they sign in and only see one active thread so I try to post a new thread when I have something exciting going on.
    Kay-Thank you I love having stalkers and I am so excited about your BFP!
    Melissa: I hope you get an unexpected surprise!
    Sammie-You have been so awesome keeping up with the chart stalker thread for so long.
    Cait: Woohoo, the new chart stalking queen!

WhooHoo!!

03/22/13

Sammie-You have been so awesome keeping up with the chart stalker thread for so long.
    Cait: Woohoo, the new chart stalking queen!
    Lol thanks ladies. I took over just a few weeks before my BFP. So I hope it rubs off on to you Cait! you are amazing Cait! Ill check in on you ladies as often as I can

Your are very welcome! Just waiting for a mod to sticky it, I think I got it all done! I'll take all the baby dust and good luck I can!! Let's hope the chart stalker's curse rubs off on me!

03/22/13

Hi ladies! I've missed one day here in the NET and it has turned into three pages of reading! I hope everyone is doing well! I had my first acupuncture appt this morning. It went great! He gave me some herbs to try and a few things to change my diet that I never knew about before. Did you know that you're supposed to eat more red meat leading up to ovulation and then switch to white meat (chicken) after O? Also, he said to avoid mango as it is related to poison oak and is not good for fertility (too bad because I love mango). He also asked me to limit seafood (I'm assuming because of contamination?), but that isn't an issue for me. I hate seafood and my DH is allergic to it all so it isn't even in our house. Oh yeah and to eat all food at room temperature or warm. This one is going to be the hardest. I love a good salad

Anyway, that's all that is new for me. Oh, and my HSG is scheduled for 5/1.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen, that sounds like a great appointment full of super useful information! That is really interesting about the red meat then white meat. Did he give a reason for that one?