Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 4565

Thread: updates/N.E.T

So my temp went way down this morning and I still have only gotten a flashing positive on the clear blue digital. I've been working crazy hours and forgotten to take my metformin quite a few times this week so maybe I messed up my cycle?

Kay I stalked your chart and see your temp went up a little no pressure whatsoever but did you test?

babypayne- i'm so sorry! Im holding out hope for you!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Jessie - I'm sorry about your temp dropping. I don't know anything about Metformin, so I don't have any advice there unfortunately. I hope you still O, and catch your eggie!

Yes, I did test btw. See my post in TTC.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Sermari View Post
    Ok, it might be in my head, but I SWEAR I'm feeling uterine twinges.... it also might just be that I'm up too late and over-thinking things, they started after I started thinking about the possibility again. Still, I'm 7 DPO today, and aaaaaaaahhhh 2ww kills. Time to get some sleep!!!
    One of those hard to call symptoms. I had it during the 2WW with O and it was a good thing.

DH got nervous and couldn't perform last night. Pretty sure today is actual O day so I will try one more time. If not I am going to have to hope that somehow we caught it a couple days ago and I'd rather not rely on that.

Today is test day but also the day af is supposed to show. Having light cramping so idk. :/ she hasn't showed yet so I'm staying positive.

Good luck fame!

Thanks I'm apparently 12dpo and my bbs feel heavier, a little sore. When I look in the mirror the veins seem much brighter. *staying hopeful

Took an OPK and it was still positive. Laid the kids down for naps and we DTD and TMI it was in the position that I have always gotten pregnant in. I feel like we just made a baby.

Yay for BD Rach! Hope this is it for you!!!

Yay Rach!! Gotta love a good BD!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Good luck fame!

Yay rach!

Yay Rach! One time after BD my DH said "I think that was it!" Sometimes, you just know!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Still no af yet. Probably will test when I get off work at midnight est.

BFN but af isn't here and today is the day. Did anyone test negative until after af date?

So, I will probably be dropping out of the newly joined TTC game *sigh*. Guess I should go into the ranting and venting section to explain more, too much to go into here.

Sorry you're having a difficult time Ember, you're welcome to hang out anytime you'd like.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks Geneari, I just finished my other thread, and despite venting I still feel super down

Sorry Ember

Still no af yet. She was due today but is m.i.a. My lower back is sore though. Havimg extremely light cramps. Hoping for a bfp tomorrow. How many days after your missed did you finally test positive?

I'm having a tough day I know this is only month 5 of us trying but I have a bad feeling this isn't our month I cried in bed this morning because I feel like its never gonna happen with my "pcos" and his sperm issues... Why does ttc have to be so hard?

So sorry Jessie... nothing I can say will make what your going through any easier but the great thing about this forum is that so many if not most of us have felt that way at some point! Hoping and praying that sometime soon you will be with the sweet child your heart desires! Before I had my first child, I was diagnosed with PCOS and never had normal cycles... I would go months upon months without a period, prompted only by medication. My RE, who I see now, was a blessing! I now have two children and am trying to have my third. PCOS is not an end all for TTC! I am a testament to that! I am thinking of you and am here if you ever need to vent!

Thank you cookie it is nice to know I have people in here who understand! I think it's just one if those days... I truly appreciate your encouragement and am crossing my fingers for a great beta for you tomorrow

PCOS here too. My cycles are very irregular and I very rarely ovulate on my own. It was ok for a while after I had my oldest and we were able to get pregnant unassisted after that but now my body is doing the same old thing it has always done. Don't give up hope though! Like Cookie said, PCOS can definitely be worked with!

Thanks Rach! If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to conceive Ava? Just curious... I try to be optimistic but I can get crazy sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Thanks Rach! If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to conceive Ava? Just curious... I try to be optimistic but I can get crazy sometimes
    We tried for 2 years. I started charting about a year into it and figured out I wasn't ovulating. My cycles weren't horribly inconsistent at the time but would be anywhere from 32-38ish days and I was definitely not ovulating. I got pregnant with Ava on my third clomid round.

With my oldest we tried for about 8 months on our own and I was charting but since I wasn't even having consistent periods it didn't work. I went to the RE and did clomid, Femara, them got pregnant on injectables... My youngest was conceived when my oldest was only 8 weeks old!! oops lol... Since we had such a hard time conceiving my son we didn't prevent after he was born! I had one ad after his birth and got pregnant! She was clearly meant to be! Now we are on cycle 3with injectables trying to conceive #3...

Oooook so, I'm apparently back in the game, hubby confuses me *sigh"

PCOS here too Jessie, I tried clomid at 50mg and 100mg and my body didn't respond at all. Injections worked for me. I'm sorry, I don't pay attention good this early but do you have an RE yet? You may want to, maybe you could do injections and IUI as well. You said sperm issues and I am not sure how much of an issue you have but my RE highly recommended my DH to eat a handful of walnuts everyday and his motility went from around 30% to 87% in one month! But there are other factors for DH's motility I think but doc says he didn't think so but I do Anyway, with injections, I starved my DH the week before trigger, then we DTD the night I triggered (knowing his count is lower from being starved) and we went in for an IUI the next morning then that evening we DTD again but only because DH had to work that night, I really wanted to DTD the morning after IUI but nonetheless, I got pregnant right after that because we didn't have sex again for a week so I know it was the day of trigger, IUI or the evening of the IUI. Good luck though and don't feel bad, every discovery and problem that is solved brings you that much closer to being a mom, and you'll be a great, fighting mom when all is achieved!

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    Oooook so, I'm apparently back in the game, hubby confuses me *sigh"

03/22/13

Ugh I don't like this mornings temp. I 100% expected it to rise today and it didn't. Now I am worrying that I geared up to O and didn't. I had the positive OPK and had major cramps the past two days (especially yesterday). I guess only time will tell but I am feeling really down about it today.