Page 41 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

There are good cramps too! Especially with my oldest I thought for sure AF was going to show and was not even going to bother testing (I was 17 DPO) but the good ladies on here badgered me into it.

I just read your news Kelly! Hoping you hear from the dr soon!! Praying for great results!!

Now I'm trying to wait to test :-/ lol been really crampy and feel like my sense of smell is alot stronger and have been having headaches almost daily soo idk lol but only 7 DPO so I'm trying to wait till the 30th and if AF hasn't showed by then I ima test! Hoping it doesn't show! This waiting is hard lol

Getting darker! It was lighter this morning and it is darker in person than it shows here so I *think* it might be positive tomorrow. That combined with my temp drop this morning I am super hopeful. Looking back on past charts I always have a temp dip, small rise, than a large rise and FF always puts my O date on the day of the slow rise so it will be interesting to see what my temp does in the morning!

Yay for darker lines Rach. You should get a pos tomorrow.

My Hpt was completely neg this morning . So the ovidrel is gone. Now for the lines to reappear. :/ If they don't, it's ok. There's always next month, right?!? I'm gonna TRY not to test tomorrow and see what Monday's test looks like.

Rach, I'm on my cell and can't edit but I meant to say with the line already that dark, you may get a pos tonight. Good luck. I'm cheering for you!!!!

Sooo I'm new to this whole charting thing... Can someone look at my chart and tell me if you think I ovulated yesterday based on my temp this morning? I still never got a solid smile on my opk just the flashing one but I am wondering if I would have gotten the day I didn't test?

Cookie - have you tested again?

Rach - I'm excited to see your tests get positive!!

Kay - hang in there! I'm hoping your patience will pay off and you will get a BFP!!

BabyPayne - yay for the trigger being gone!!

Jessie- I think it's a very strong possibility you O'd yesterday based on your temp rise today!!! If you get two more high temps it will most likely give you CH's!!! Mine went up this morning too so we are really in sync!

Jessie -- I think you would get a neg 48 hours after a pos, not a blinkie...so maybe you're not there yet?

Kay -- That like the cramps I had and thought were weird. Not that you should read into it, just saying, I thought I'd only get cramps at certain time and...apparently it's a cramp free for all down there LOL! Get some pg safe dye, just in case!!!

Cookie -- Lets see some lines!

Cait -- Losing weight is totally possible, you can do it!!! I lost a bunch of weight and seemingly put it all back on without really noticing...oops.

Rach -- Come on O!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks ladies! I know it will be hard during surgery but I am going to try and hold fast to my plan and so far I eat 540 calories before dinner so I figure I can eat 500 calories at dinner because that is the hardest to cut with DH not wanting to diet with me. I gotta do this, I know I can if I get as determined with it as I am at getting pregnant

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Thanks ladies! I know it will be hard during surgery but I am going to try and hold fast to my plan and so far I eat 540 calories before dinner so I figure I can eat 500 calories at dinner because that is the hardest to cut with DH not wanting to diet with me. I gotta do this, I know I can if I get as determined with it as I am at getting pregnant
    Getting pregnant is what has made me so determined to lose weight! Think how much better you are going to feel when pregnant without all that extra weight!

The cramps have subsided and I feel fine today. Temp was the same as yesterday, so that's good. I'm sure I won't be able to wait much longer. Ill probably see what my temp does tomorrow and if its still up, I *might* test. Dont get your hopes up though! I might chicken out! Lol
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    The cramps have subsided and I feel fine today. Temp was the same as yesterday, so that's good. I'm sure I won't be able to wait much longer. Ill probably see what my temp does tomorrow and if its still up, I *might* test. Dont get your hopes up though! I might chicken out! Lol
    I was looking at your chart a few minutes ago when you replied to my thread and thinking how good it is looking! They say if you have 18 temps over the coverline you are probably pregnant. You are getting pretty darn close! It would be strange to have such a long LP without a BFP!

Popping in to say Kay needs to test today because I am like 99.9% sure it'll be positive
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

AHH! You 2 are freaking me out!!!! I'm REALLLY hoping you're right, but I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that it really might be. The longer I wait though, the more I get my hopes up, and then the bigger the let down if it's a bfn. It's a catch 22. Last month, I got a pos OPK on March 5th and didn't start AF til the 23rd... and even though I wasn't charting, it seems as if I have a long LP. We'll see what happens with my temp tomorrow. DH has been pressuring me as well.

Kay you are so much stronger than I am!!! I'm hoping and praying you get that BFP!!

Just test. Seriously. If it's negative today it'll be negative tomorrow. It is VERY rare to have an LP be that long without a positive test, especially with the high temps.

Wow... ok. Like I said, I'll see what my temp is like tomorrow morning and decide. DH isn't home, it's evening, and Ive drank probably 8 bottles of water. No use in wasting a test. Also, you may have missed it, but a few ladies here (myself included) think it's possible I may have O'd on CD15 instead of 14... that would only put my LP at 14 days, which is totally average. In fact, 14-16 is, and I'm only on 15 if FF is right. So I don't think I'm really holding out too much. I'm sorry if me not wanting to be disappointed is upsetting to you... but my DH and I will decide tomorrow what we want to do...

Sorry if my wording upset you, I wasn't meaning for it to. I was honestly being playful with you not trying to harass you. I'll stay out of it! It's your choice whether you want to test or not, no one elses.

Ok. Sometimes it's hard to know how to take people through text. I read it as crappy, but if that wasn't your intention, then no hard feelings!

ETA - I'm a red head now... i'm not sure how I feel about it, but i think I like it. it's fun! I sent a pic to DH and he just said "i'll have to see it when I get home." I really hope he likes it!
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-20-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Kay...getting super excited for you !!! Thinking of you and praying with everything in me you get a bfp when you test !! Stay away AF!!!

I have known Karen a long time and I know that it would never be her intention to be rude. We are all POAS pushers around here and just love to see everyone get that happy ending they so deserve.

Currently on the phone listening to my mom ramble on about issues that happen back in August. I was just about to take a nap too! UGH! An hour of rambling and listening to it, aw well. I had so many temptations today with chocolate glazed doughnuts, which I am still drooling over and then DH wanted chocolate chip muffins and I resisted them too! Pretty excited about that! Filled my prescriptions for my surgery today, it's getting more real now. Blah! I want this next month to just get over with, I want to try again so bad!

Kay - Your doing so great, hang in there, only a few more days to go!

Rach - Get to it girl!

Kelly - I am stalking your other threads as well!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Need advice... called RE's office today to let them know that today was CD1. The IUI nurse said it had to be full flow by 6pm for me to count it. Starting this morning around 10am, when I wipe there is bright red blood and a little in the toilet just now (5:30ish pm) after using the bathroom (sorry TMI). But there has been just a little brown spotting on my pad all day. It's 5:45pm. I don't know what to call this, and I need to figure if today is CD1 or tomorrow since it affects when I start my Clomid. Thoughts?

Thanks! Jen
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Need advice... called RE's office today to let them know that today was CD1. The IUI nurse said it had to be full flow by 6pm for me to count it. Starting this morning around 10am, when I wipe there is bright red blood and a little in the toilet just now (5:30ish pm) after using the bathroom (sorry TMI). But there has been just a little brown spotting on my pad all day. It's 5:45pm. I don't know what to call this, and I need to figure if today is CD1 or tomorrow since it affects when I start my Clomid. Thoughts?

Thanks! Jen
    I would go by first full flow day so I would probably count today as spotting and tomorrow as CD1. Sorry about AF.

Sorry Jen! I have no idea!

I know I need to stay out of this NET but since you ask questions I want to answer I hope it's OK that I'm replying I would also count tomorrow as CD1 and today as just spotting.

Yeah, full flow just started around 6:30, so I think I have to count tomorrow as CD1.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Omg so I always read this thread and stalk all of y'all and your charts!!! And Karen seriously, geez, use more smilies so people know what you mean gawd!

No but really....I do read this thread multiple times a day and its making me want to TTC NOW even thou we are supposed to wait till summer. I actually used an opk yesterday and today to see when I will O because y'all are making me !!!!! If we conceive now then my dd will be 1/11/14 which then I'd probably have a December baby....actually, if I gave birth at the same time as my daughter then he/she would be here on DH's bday!

I'm one my phone so I can remember to respond to each one of you but know that all y'all have a stalker and I'm cheering all of you on!!!!

Ok, it might be in my head, but I SWEAR I'm feeling uterine twinges.... it also might just be that I'm up too late and over-thinking things, they started after I started thinking about the possibility again. Still, I'm 7 DPO today, and aaaaaaaahhhh 2ww kills. Time to get some sleep!!!
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Another bfn this morning. I know I'm not out til AF shows, but normally I have my bfp by now.