Page 30 of 157 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kelly, I think I see a faint line, too, and I usually can't see them in pictures over the computer!

To all you other ladies, your supportiveness and positive attitude with each other is so awesome to see! Er, read
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

Rachel...wow, only three more days...woot !!! Go get a thermo already, lol, we need more stalking fodder !

Natalie...eeeeek, goosebumps...your chart looks awesome ...cmon bfp !!!!

I don't know how accurate my temp is this morning since I put my pen, paper, flashlight, and thermo under my pillow but it all rolled to Dh's side and he put it on the dresser next to his side of the bed...I had to get up to turn the light on to find it (after groping around our king-size bed in the dark for a couple of minutes) !! I laid down for a while and took it again...about the same so it is what it is .

I recorded this morning's hpt as bfn but you can take a peek http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test116377 ...I do see a faint line (with color) and I backed it up with a frer but couldn't get a good pic (my toddler still has diarrhea and he was hugging my legs, lol, wouldn't let go). The frer looked the same as yesterday's but I'm still early in my LP so I'm going to stay optimistic .

I'd like to say it's not over until AF shows but with progesterone she isn't going to show until I stop the supplement so if still bfn by Saturday I'm going to stop taking it and start looking forward to the testing . According to FF she's supposed to show earlier than Saturday but I'd prefer to allow myself a longer LP. Until then though I'm hoping hoping hoping for a bfp that leaves me with *no* doubt .

And symptoms I'm obsessing over...pelvic fullness, sore nips, and on/off nausea. I do feel differently than I did my last two cycles so maybe??
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly - I def see the line on th LH test, but I'm having a harder time on the HcG test. I'm hoping realllllly hard for you though! It's a long time til Saturday, so hopefully you get a definite BFP before then!

Has anyone looked at my chart yet? I got my crosshairs. I thought I'd be more excited, but I'm not... at all. First of all... why did my temp drop so much this morning? I did get up close to time to temp to use the bathroom and turn the fan on because I was so hot... but wouldn't all that moving make my temp higher, not lower?

Also, I was REALLY hoping for my O date to be CD15... not 14. We BD'd on CD13, but not successfully.... So now I'm freaking out. What if I O'd in the early morning of CD14, and then didn't BD until late at night (like 1130pm) and my egg was already deteriorating? I was SO confident yesterday, and now it's all shot. I guess it is possible that FF could be wrong since it just goes of 3 elevated temps, but still, it just deflated me this morning.

My nipples are sore... which is weird, because even if we had conceived I would in no way have symptoms at 2-3dpo, right?! but I noticed yesterday afternoon when putting lotion on after a shower, and this morning it hurt for the water to hit them while in the shower. I'm really trying not to be a symptom freak this time, so I'll just ignore it I guess.

GAH! I should be happy, this is the best cycle we've had so far, and yet all I want to do is cry!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

By the way, Natalie... your chart looks amaaaazzzinnnng! I'm so excited for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    By the way, Natalie... your chart looks amaaaazzzinnnng! I'm so excited for you!!!
    OMG! Natalie! Holy Temp Spike!! Fingers and toes and everything are crossed for you!!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Kay (((hugs)))...your chart looks great...really, definitely don't lose heart!!! And yup, getting up actually makes my temp *drop*...I think what happens is the blood flow moves from the center of the body to the limbs when getting up and drops the core temp...it eventually stabilizes though and goes back up . Happened to me this morning...pretty sure that dip on my chart is from having to get up to get my thermo.

I think ff is wrong . You got a -opk that morning and a +opk later in the day so you couldn't have ovulated the same day you got a temp dip since you hadn't surged yet. I'm surprised they didn't give you broken CHs if anything today...I really think you Oed on the 15th. After you temp tomorrow you could discard today's temp and see what happens .

...hang in there Kay!

Feeling a little discouraged this morning. Symptoms all seem to be lessening and my temp was down a little today, so I'm thinking that things like the nausea waves and feeling "different" may have been the results of getting over the bad cold I got from DH right before O. Trying to think positive, though, and just wait and see. It's 9DPO and I haven't started spotting yet, which at least means my LP is behaving better than last month! Fingers are still crossed! I was craving red meat hardcore last night, so DH and I went out on a date for steak. My appetite was crazy, and I was cracking jokes about it. DH said, "Maybe you're pregnant!" We started talking about it and he's just so excited about the idea of us having a child -- it's really incredibly sweet and heartening.

If it's not this month, it'll be another one!

Make a pregnancy ticker

LOL, that temp dip on my chart is making me nervous...going to double up on my progesterone just in case .

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Feeling a little discouraged this morning. Symptoms all seem to be lessening and my temp was down a little today, so I'm thinking that things like the nausea waves and feeling "different" may have been the results of getting over the bad cold I got from DH right before O. Trying to think positive, though, and just wait and see. It's 9DPO and I haven't started spotting yet, which at least means my LP is behaving better than last month! Fingers are still crossed! I was craving red meat hardcore last night, so DH and I went out on a date for steak. My appetite was crazy, and I was cracking jokes about it. DH said, "Maybe you're pregnant!" We started talking about it and he's just so excited about the idea of us having a child -- it's really incredibly sweet and heartening.

If it's not this month, it'll be another one!
    I think your chart looks fine!! It's so hard not to worry (lol, notice my previous post ) !!! I'm really praying there are lots of bfps this month ...hang in there Sara! So glad you and DH got to go out...always such a stress reliever . DH and I have to meet up to sign land contract terms (selling our house up north) this afternoon...hoping to hit him up for a Starbucks date (just down the road from our CU).

Hoping this week goes by fast for all of us!!

Natalie, that chart is looking AMAZING! Loving that temp today.

FINALLY !!! My opk is so close to pos that it will definitely be tonight. Heck, some people have actually called theirs like mine pos, so maybe it is. I just usually wait til the test line is darker than the control line, to call it pos. Anyway, dh and I got LOTS of bd'ing in over the weekend so we are pretty good there. Dh is supposed to work nights tonight and tomorrow night and he took both nights off make sure we get a couple more times in. I'm amazed at how "into" this he is. This is the only time he's ever kept up with my cycle and told ME that we need to bd more. It's kinda sweet. Ok, I'll stop rambling now. Wish me luck!!!

When i make my OPK negative for that day (because honestly if I hadn't of tested later that night I would have charted it as neg) it gives me broken crosshairs. Should i leave it like this? Will they eventually be filled back in? Should i just put it back to the way it was?

Kay--I think your chart still looks great! And 2-3 dpo is not too early for the symptoms you have!

Sara--Looking at your older charts, I understand why you're feeling nervous. But I think your chart is still good for this month!! Chin up, right?

Kelly--What if that dip is implantation? Eeek! It's not super low, but it is much lower than the others!! IDK anything about the meds but will it be ok to add-on? If it gives you more support, then I say go for it! Also, what kind of thermo do you use? Mine has a recall feature that "remembers" the last recorded temp...might be something to look into.

When I tested at my normal time (5:30 when DH gets up) I thought, "98.6? that can't be right..." so I tested 2 hours later when I woke up and it was the same, so it gets to stay.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    When i make my OPK negative for that day (because honestly if I hadn't of tested later that night I would have charted it as neg) it gives me broken crosshairs. Should i leave it like this? Will they eventually be filled back in? Should i just put it back to the way it was?
    Try a few things...Put it back, and just make a note to remember what happened when you changed it. Wait another day or two and see what happens. Also you can change the settings to make the O day based on OPK or whichever day you want and see what happens! I played with mine last month its interesting to see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    FINALLY !!! My opk is so close to pos that it will definitely be tonight. Heck, some people have actually called theirs like mine pos, so maybe it is. I just usually wait til the test line is darker than the control line, to call it pos. Anyway, dh and I got LOTS of bd'ing in over the weekend so we are pretty good there. Dh is supposed to work nights tonight and tomorrow night and he took both nights off make sure we get a couple more times in. I'm amazed at how "into" this he is. This is the only time he's ever kept up with my cycle and told ME that we need to bd more. It's kinda sweet. Ok, I'll stop rambling now. Wish me luck!!!
    !!!! So excited for you!!

Kay...I agree with Natalie!

Natalie...I was wondering about implantation too, lol, now I'm super excited to test tomorrow !!

I always double up my progesterone when I get a bfp but last month I doubled up when my temp started to dip around 7-8dpo...was only a slight trend but I wasn't going to wait for it to drop off entirely like it had at 3-5dpo (went back up after a day on progesterone). My LP the month prior was only 11 days and increasing the progesterone lengethens my LP so pg or not it's advantageous to me .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-08-2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: lol, changed emoticon :)

Gaah! This whole thing is so confusing. I guess I'll just wait a few days and see what happens when I mess with it. I also took the unsuccessful BD out because it was giving me a score of HIGH and without it it's only good. (Although I think if I my O date was the CD15, instead of 14, it'd be high) but we'll see what happens. If my temp is higher the next few days, I might as well discard todays since it will be inconsistent. Thanks ladies, I had a minor freak out, but I'm better now. haha.

From now on, i'm going to check the time I get up to go to the bathroom. If it's close enough, I'll just temp before.

Babypayne- YAY for pos OPK!!! Get busy girl!

Eeeeek I'm so excited for everyone this cycle!!! and for everyone!!
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

I am so jealous of all you 2WW'ers! I'm ready to be there!

Rachel...(((HUGS))) hoping it goes by quickly for you! LOL, I'm pretty ready for it to be over ! Just wish I knew if I'll be getting a Christmas surprise or waiting out a cycle for testing. I feel so...static .

I'm definitely doubling up on the progesterone...I can feel myself slipping hormonally and with my temp lower today than it was when af came I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Today is DD's 3rd b-day ...looking forward to taking her shopping for her b-day gift (she *loves* to shop)! I'm picking up some things to re-do my bathroom too...woot!! I haven't really made our new house "mine" yet...still looking at the left-overs from the former residents. Thankfully, they had good taste but it's good taste from 1993 . I'm tired of neutral...need some color . The bathroom will be a soft yellow, trim/accents a creamy white, and my new shower curtain: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Hom...rtain/21578146. I have charcoal gray and light yellow towel sets to compliment. I LOVE giving my house a new look...I'm not exactly an interior designer, lol, but I know what I like and *usually* am happy with the results.

Anyone else getting started on home improvement projects, redecorating, or landscaping (it's a bit early in MI for that but looking forward to it in another month or so)??
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-08-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: sp

Kelly--I know how you feel. We inherited our house from DH's parents after they passed on. We inherited the ENTIRE house, all their stuff, furniture, clothes...it was a difficult task to transition. We're still making it ours two years later. I have lots of ideas but mostly the only thing I've finished is the kitchen--it had awful wallpaper in it and since the kitchen is the heart of our house, it had to be redone asap. Next is our bedroom and then I think the dining room (can you say beadboard wallpaper?!) Pinterest is my best friend LOL.

Natalie- your chart looks amazing. I'm so hoping this is it for you.

Kelly- I think I see a line!!!

Kay- I think it's "normal" for charts to be a little wonky a few days after O.

Everyone else I missed, so sorry. Wishing for BFPs for everyone!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

As for me, my chart looks weird again. I noticed this morning that I am totally mouth-breathing at night. My allergies have so bad this year that I'm stuffed up, but no headaches so far this cycle which is great!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen--if you discard the one on the 20th, I think we can call it a "slow rise"

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I think your chart looks fine!! It's so hard not to worry (lol, notice my previous post ) !!! I'm really praying there are lots of bfps this month ...hang in there Sara! So glad you and DH got to go out...always such a stress reliever . DH and I have to meet up to sign land contract terms (selling our house up north) this afternoon...hoping to hit him up for a Starbucks date (just down the road from our CU).

Hoping this week goes by fast for all of us!!
    You're such a sweetheart! I hope this week goes by quickly too! I'm SO excited to see your pink line get dark and gorgeous!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Aww! Super sweet! You get busy, lady!! Sounds like you're gonna be in good shape!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Jen--if you discard the one on the 20th, I think we can call it a "slow rise"
    I've gone back and forth on it. I think I'm going to discard it for good since it wasn't my normal temp time. With DS, my temps stayed low a couple days after the IUI then I had a huge temp rise. With my other BFP last fall, my temps had a slow rise for sure but the overall temps were higher by now. I'm not sure what is going on this cycle. I know I've been really hot at night (still having hot flashes from Clomid) so I've been kicking the covers off (which I normally never do) and I noticed I've been mouth breathing the last few nights because of my mouthguard and my allergies. Think I might try sleeping without my mouthguard tonight and see what happens.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen...I think mouth breathing makes a huge difference...I temped orally at first but my temps were *nuts* so I switched to vag and it works much better for me. I know it's not a workable option for a lot of people though .

Natalie...lol, wow ! Wallpaper is my nemesis...I feel for you!! I dislike removing it, I dislike (*strongly*) applying it, and have never liked the effect in my own home (I get visually overwhelmed somewhat easily). I've seen it done tastefully (beautifully!) in other people's homes but can't live with it every day . There's a wallpaper boarder in our hall bath and I like the color of the walls (a barely-there lavender) but ugh that border! I'd like to remove it but I'm slightly fearful that they didn't paint all the way to the ceiling in anticipation of being able to cover it up with the border, lol, I'm probably being unrealistic but will eventually get up the courage to look .

I would love to redo our kitchen!! Our appliances are original and not very efficient. Dh replaced the linoleum with ceramic tile (love it!!) and I painted but it's still...blah. I know we'll get to it eventually though .

Yay, got my shower curtain (and a few coordinating accessories). I put a sample of the paint on the walls and I love it! Now to see if Dh is up for a floor tiling project .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Rachel...(((HUGS))) hoping it goes by quickly for you! LOL, I'm pretty ready for it to be over ! Just wish I knew if I'll be getting a Christmas surprise or waiting out a cycle for testing. I feel so...static .

I'm definitely doubling up on the progesterone...I can feel myself slipping hormonally and with my temp lower today than it was when af came I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Today is DD's 3rd b-day ...looking forward to taking her shopping for her b-day gift (she *loves* to shop)! I'm picking up some things to re-do my bathroom too...woot!! I haven't really made our new house "mine" yet...still looking at the left-overs from the former residents. Thankfully, they had good taste but it's good taste from 1993 . I'm tired of neutral...need some color . The bathroom will be a soft yellow, trim/accents a creamy white, and my new shower curtain: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Hom...rtain/21578146. I have charcoal gray and light yellow towel sets to compliment. I LOVE giving my house a new look...I'm not exactly an interior designer, lol, but I know what I like and *usually* am happy with the results.

Anyone else getting started on home improvement projects, redecorating, or landscaping (it's a bit early in MI for that but looking forward to it in another month or so)??
    We are house hunting. It's driving me crazy. I love where we live now (close to downtown) and I love my house. We remodeled six years ago and I have my dream kitchen here, but it's a very small house and it's already feeling tight with just one kiddo. Adding another one in here just seems overwhelming. House hunting is impossible. There are tons of bids way over asking price on anything we like. The market is insane in NorCal. Grrr.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012