Page 19 of 153 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I've been having some light cramping off and on since last night. No more spotting today. Tested....BFN of course Sigh. I still feel like I'm out this cycle though.
    Noooo! If that doctor's office doesn't call you back I am coming over there and delivering some roundhouse kicks to the head!

Hmm...I think I will test tomorrow. I am 16dpo and no sign of AF. I almost always will have spotting, at least internally, a day or two before AF begins. No spotting at all. This is our 12th cycle trying, so I haven't been expecting anything. I started drinking some raspberry tea just a week ago- no more than one cup a day. Wondering if that could have a strange effect? I haven't been temping, but I am pretty sure I o'd on cd 15- ewcm and o spotting two days before. I looked through ff- and if there is no AF today(cd 30), it would be the longest cycle. The previous year, it does show a 31 day cyle.

Oh- and my boobs only just started feeling tender yesterday. They usually are bigger and tender thru the 2ww.

Anyways, tomorrow makes sense right? I really keep checking and thinking AF is just about here. Only one preg test left! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Anyways, tomorrow makes sense right? I really keep checking and thinking AF is just about here. Only one preg test left! Lol
    Sounds like a plan to me! I really hope this is your month
    Last edited by Geneari; 03-19-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Hmm...I think I will test tomorrow. I am 16dpo and no sign of AF. I almost always will have spotting, at least internally, a day or two before AF begins. No spotting at all. This is our 12th cycle trying, so I haven't been expecting anything. I started drinking some raspberry tea just a week ago- no more than one cup a day. Wondering if that could have a strange effect? I haven't been temping, but I am pretty sure I o'd on cd 15- ewcm and o spotting two days before. I looked through ff- and if there is no AF today(cd 30), it would be the longest cycle. The previous year, it does show a 31 day cyle.

Oh- and my boobs only just started feeling tender yesterday. They usually are bigger and tender thru the 2ww.

Sounds good! KUP! Good luck and !!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Made a preconception appointment today! It's next Wednesday with a new doctor. Hopefully it will be better than last time...

I have been using the clear blue smiley face digital ovulation tests. I'm not 100% sure how much I trust it since it says to test only once a day with fmu but today was the third day and it read highly fertile so we will see what happens over the next couple days! The directions say it can give me 3 highly fertile days and 1 peak day? So DH and I will just keep on BD'ing over the next couple days!

Hmm...that sounds interesting Jessie. I'm curious about opk and fertility monitors. What other ones have you ladies tried and what's your impression of them?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Good luck Ebennet!!!

Praying for all you wonderful ladies
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Hmm...that sounds interesting Jessie. I'm curious about opk and fertility monitors. What other ones have you ladies tried and what's your impression of them?

This cycle was my first time using them. I bought a box of Answers from Walmart. I got a positive one on Tues the 5th, and we BD'd that day... I'm currently waiting for AF, so I'll let you know if it worked or not! lol. I mean, the test worked as far as giving me a postive. There are a lot of other variables that go into it. I just know I'll like OPK's more if I get a BFP this cycle. LOL

I'm not 100% sure about this so you might need to research a little more, but I think I read somewhere that red raspberry leaf tea should be avoided shortly after ovulation. It can cause uterine contractions, making implantation difficult. It does help thicken the lining of the uterus, so it's best to drink it after AF up until O. I think it might be okay to drink a few days after O but stopping before implantation would occur. I know women in the third trimester drink it to tone the uterus for childbirth and help getting contractions going later on. Hope this is helpful!

Jen
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I'm not 100% sure about this so you might need to research a little more, but I think I read somewhere that red raspberry leaf tea should be avoided shortly after ovulation. It can cause uterine contractions, making implantation difficult. It does help thicken the lining of the uterus, so it's best to drink it after AF up until O. I think it might be okay to drink a few days after O but stopping before implantation would occur. I know women in the third trimester drink it to tone the uterus for childbirth and help getting contractions going later on. Hope this is helpful!

Jen
    Thanks! I would be interested Tom ask my obgyn at the next visit. I kind of mentioned, but really felt like the ttc is not happening and my thought with the raspberry tea is that it is supposed to help with pms symptoms. I think it's really interesting that with the raspberry tea and evening primrose oil, you can find people that say to take it throughout your cycle or only the first two weeks. I mean, it's certainly not something you'd take to prevent pregnancy- you know what I mean? My last visit I asked the dr about EPO and she mentioned that she worked with the Amish before and many take it as a supplement. And there are not too many fertility issues there :-). She just said it could affect some women so I could try taking it only the first half of my cycle if ttc still wasn't working. Thanks for the tip and I will definitely follow up with her about the raspberry tea.

Still no sign of spotting or AF! Just scant amounts of yellow creamy cm. will be fun to test tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I only used opk's for one cycle and they kind of made me a little batty. I got a target brand. I guess I am just not a POAS addict, lol, but I didn't like having one more thing to obsess over. So I just didn't think it was worth trying different brands, etc. the target ones seemed to work fine- pink lines and if one was thicker, it was a good day.

I only used opk's for one cycle and they kind of made me a little batty. I got a target brand. I guess I am just not a POAS addict, lol, but I didn't like having one more thing to obsess over. So I just didn't think it was worth trying different brands, etc. the target ones seemed to work fine- pink lines and if one was thicker, it was a good day.
    They make me crazy too. I don't think I will be using them again.

Ok ladies I need a little help (probably a lot of help but that's another story!)

So I started spotting today (had a somewhat large temp drop this morning so I figured it was AF coming) it's not uncommon for me to have a day of spotting before the regular flow. But I'm feeling unusual discomforts --not pain necessarily and definitely not cramps either -- one on the right side ovary area and the other which happens at the same time on my back directly on my right hip.

Since the spotting is pinkish brown and not red...is that combined with the weird pseudo-pains something to worry about or am I just overthinking the early stages of my period?

With that temp drop I would assume AF is OTW So sorry Natalie. But it's not over until AF shows!

I got a positive on a wondfo today!!! I will test again this afternoon and if it's positive I may break out my FRER lol
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Ebennett...praying for a bfp tomorrow !!!!

Jessiebee...!! I hope you get some answers...and really hoping this dr is much more understanding (((hugs)))!!

Natalie...praying it's not AF but a little one burrowing in ! I don't think it's anything to worry about otherwise (((hugs)))!

Ack, I ordered wondfo opks and they sent me hpts ...going to have to ask them to expedite it to get them here on time...hopefully they'll be willing to since it was their mistake.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I am going to have to order more tests but I don't think I will be doing OPK's again. Temping is always so much more reliable for me. Even on clomid I don't O until CD 18-19 so I have a ways to go. I really hope my doctor can prescribe something to help me jump start a period so we can move onto the next cycle. Today is CD 39 and as of tomorrow that's the longest cycle I have ever had. Crossing my fingers he will give me clomid! I went to see him the month before I got pregnant with Olivia and even though we hadn't been trying more than a month or two he prescribed it for me no questions asked. I never had to take it because I got pregnant on my own that cycle but it gives me hope that he will be open to doing it again.

I use the Clear Blue smiley face digitals because I hate trying to interpret OPKs. I only use OPKs because my RE makes me and I've NEVER gotten a positive. However, my RE wants me to test with second morning urine, and I guess I didn't read closely enough that FMU is recommended. Wonder if that makes that much of a difference?
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I get positive OPK's but my temp doesn't reflect ovulation. I really think my body gets ready to and then doesn't drop an egg.

I think that's pretty typical of pcos Rachel . Hopefully he'll do provera for you to get a new cycle going...praying he okays the clomid!!

Karen...woot!! Can't wait to hear!

Jen...I'm not sure if it matters or not

THAT'S SO POSITIVE!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

so exciting!!!

Wow Karen that's awesome!!!!

Now I'm DYYYING to test. UUUUH. I don't think i'm going to make it to Friday. I just want to knnnnoooooowww.

Gaaaah !!!!! Karen that is sooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!

No denying that !

I suppose I will stop posting in here since I'm no longer TTC! You guys will have to find a new volunteer to do the April Testers thread too! good luck ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

I suppose I will stop posting in here since I'm no longer TTC! You guys will have to find a new volunteer to do the April Testers thread too! good luck ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
    We'll sure miss you but I'm soooo glad you don't need to be hanging around here anymore !

I think Jen is going to do the April Testers thread

Perfect Jen thank you!!

I can tell my body is getting ready to O so do I wait or do I DTD??? I'm so torn. I wish I could just make a decision!!