Page 17 of 157 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    I'm sorry Rachel

Kay that is crazy!!! Awwwww please test on Sunday?? I'm so excited!!

Drs finally called, my hcg levels have risen to 127!!! so so happy!! And they close at 5:30 so they certainly kept me waiting!!
    Wooohoooooo...that's a fantastic number !!! Great news !!!! I'm so happy for you! I know I always breathe a little easier with good betas

I'm sorry Rachel

Kay that is crazy!!! Awwwww please test on Sunday?? I'm so excited!!

Drs finally called, my hcg levels have risen to 127!!! so so happy!! And they close at 5:30 so they certainly kept me waiting!!
    Yaaay for good news!! I'm so happy for you! Sorry you had to wait until the last possible minute but it sounds like it was worth it!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Thanks ladies!!! I've decided that tomorrow (later) I'm gonna officially dip my toes in the November DD club.... Do any of you ladies have a problem with me still posting here though? I haven't been here long and this feels like home... If my signature bothers anyone I can remove it too? Just let me know ladies, I don't want to upset anyone! Kay you'd better join me over there on Sunday
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Beta negative
    So sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    CD 35 and no ovulation. The OPK's finally went back to being light but no temp changes to indicate O. I am going to continue charting but this cycle is a bust for me.

I am so sorry Jen
    Sorry Rachel!!!

I went and sat through my sisters play last night and my right ovary ached really badly the whole time. I was thinking I must have a cyst or something but got home and went to the bathroom and TONS of watery/EWCM! It was really late but I woke DH up and we DTD. Big temp drop this morning. Only time will tell but decided to cover that base.

Oh and I had a totally bizarre dream last night that I remembered this morning. All three times I was pregnant before I always had one really off the wall bizarre dream around when I ovulated. That would be crazy if it happened again but it has been true in the past!

Ohhh I'm excited for you Rach!!! Good luck!!!

Rachel...!!! !!!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-16-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: sp
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Rachel! That all sounds promising for O! Good luck and !!!!!

Claire, Of course, I want you to stay and don't mind if you post here... but I haven't been here long either so I'm not sure of "forum etiquette"!! I hope to be joining you over there soon. We'll see! I understand how you feel though, I wouldn't feel ready to leave here either. It's like I'm just getting settled in. Let me know how you like it over there in Nov DD

Thanks ladies! I finally got to update my siggy pics! We went and fed the ducks at the park yesterday and I got some really good pics.

Thanks ladies!!! I've decided that tomorrow (later) I'm gonna officially dip my toes in the November DD club.... Do any of you ladies have a problem with me still posting here though? I haven't been here long and this feels like home... If my signature bothers anyone I can remove it too? Just let me know ladies, I don't want to upset anyone! Kay you'd better join me over there on Sunday
    Aww, no worries, we'll keep you for as long as you're willing to stay ! We'll miss you here but I'm sure looking forward to stalking you throughout your stay in the Nov dd room...woot!!

Kay, that goes for you too! Praying you get a bfp tomorrow ...very excited for you!!!

I have been totally exhausted all day (for the past few evenings too, but it's been way worse today). I even took a nap, and still felt like I was dragging afterwards. I can't get anything done. It hit me. This could be pregnancy fatigue! Holy crap... and I got VERY excited to test in the morning. Then I remembered that I sometimes feel tired and "foggy" before AF comes... and I have had ONE 27 day cycle since stopping BC. CD27 would be tomorrow. Now I'm so nervous! Then when I was driving home I noticed I'd have twinges on my right side for a while, and then on my left. Are these AF cramps or something else?! Tomorrow morning cant come fast enough now! LOL. I just wanna know. I was nuts for thinking I could wait until the 24th. I'm not even late yet and I wanna know now!

Oh Kay I do hope that you get the BFP tomorrow!!

I'm still holding strong to my 18 dpo self-imposed rule. It's been a good emotional anchor for me, especially as I get advanced into my LP (14 dpo today) because I feel all these little twinges and almost cramps and things and I know that they can go either way. I also have to remind myself that I will feel all those things right up until the day AF comes, so it's just a matter of will. I do get anxious to test of course, but I just think I made it 4 days already, 4 more are not going to ruin me.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thank you! I hope so too. And I know DH is very anxious, although he tries not to act like it. lol

Yeah. I get that, and I wish I could wait... but I really want it to be a day when neither me or DH have to work. And the only day is Sunday... so if I don't test tomorrow, I have to wait a whole other week. I envy you staying strong. As I sit here, i now have twinges directly in the middle. it's weird. Since I haven't been TTC for very long, I never know if this is normal and I just didn't notice before and I'm only noticing it all now because I'm analyzing everything... or if it's a good sign. If not BFP for me this month, I'll def know what's normal and what isn't next cycle becuase I have paid verrry close attention this cycle. I will post tomorrow morning either way!

Thank you girlies!! I'm still in shock I think, I keep having to remind myself that I'm pregnant although I don't exactly forget, if you get me? Sorry if I'm not making any sense. I'm so tired so so so excited for you tomorrow Kay!!!

I'm excited too... but I'm scared! But I've told everyone I'm gonna do it, so I'm gonna do it! Off to bed here in a bit! I'll post in the morning. Keep evvverrrything crossed for me ladies!!

Good luck Kay! I'll be thinking of you!

Haven't been around in a few days! When should I start testing? I really hope this cycle did the trick!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Amber...I've been thinking about you!! Your chart looks fantastic !!! for a bfp this week! Maybe start testing with cheapies on Tuesday (8dpo) and use a frer Thurs (10dpo) and Sat (12dpo)? Or you could hold out until next Monday but then we'd have nothing to obsess over with you !!

!!!

Thanks for all the support ladies... but BFN. Not even a hint of a line on FRER and I'm 12dpo, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm holding on to a teeny weeny thread of hope that AF doesn't come and I can retest sometime next week... but I doubt that will be the case. I was so excited too. Last night I had to run to the bathroom becuase i thought I was going to get sick, made me so hopeful for this morning. Apparently my body just hates me. lol.

Aww Kay I'm sorry but there is still hope! The nausea is so misleading isn't it? Last cycle I felt intermittent nausea everyday for like 10 days in my LP, I was so sure I would get the BFP. Hang in there!!!

As for me...well my temp was still up today but my breasts seem less sore and tender from yesterday which makes me think the hormones are declining--yesterday all the ducts were firm and very sore and I could even feel the armpit ones (tmi so gross I know) today..not so much. We'll see what my temp is like tomorrow (LP day 16) and if it still up, I will go ahead and test--I think that's reasonable.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Rach I love your siggy, your babies are adorable

Kay please don't rule yourself out yet!!!! You're not out until AF comes!!! Maybe you just implanted on the late side and your hcg level isn't high enough yet?

I've had the worse nights sleep ever it took me ages to drift off then I was up about five times so so so tired

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Haven't been around in a few days! When should I start testing? I really hope this cycle did the trick!
    Your chart is looking good!!! I would wait until at least 10dpo unless you have a bunch of cheapies to use. GL

Rach I love your siggy, your babies are adorable

Kay please don't rule yourself out yet!!!! You're not out until AF comes!!! Maybe you just implanted on the late side and your hcg level isn't high enough yet?

I've had the worse nights sleep ever it took me ages to drift off then I was up about five times so so so tired
    I'm really trying not to rule myself out... but it's a fine line between hoping, and needing to be realistic. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. It is what it is I guess... we'll know for sure within the week.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Amber...I've been thinking about you!! Your chart looks fantastic !!! for a bfp this week! Maybe start testing with cheapies on Tuesday (8dpo) and use a frer Thurs (10dpo) and Sat (12dpo)? Or you could hold out until next Monday but then we'd have nothing to obsess over with you !!

!!!
    You mean Karen? And yes I think it looks pretty good too!! Temps have been nice and steady except during the time change I had MAJOR cramping last weekend (Saturday morning? the day before my spotting) so I know I O'd either that day or the day FF says I O'd.

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    Your chart is looking good!!! I would wait until at least 10dpo unless you have a bunch of cheapies to use. GL
    I totally used a cheapie today of COURSE it was a BFN I will wait until Tuesday to test again I think unless my temp drops since I have such short cycles

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Thanks for all the support ladies... but BFN. Not even a hint of a line on FRER and I'm 12dpo, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm holding on to a teeny weeny thread of hope that AF doesn't come and I can retest sometime next week... but I doubt that will be the case. I was so excited too. Last night I had to run to the bathroom becuase i thought I was going to get sick, made me so hopeful for this morning. Apparently my body just hates me. lol.
    I'm so sorry
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I'm really trying not to rule myself out... but it's a fine line between hoping, and needing to be realistic. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. It is what it is I guess... we'll know for sure within the week.
    I'm still praying for you chick!!

...gaaah, sorry Karen...guess who else has been on my mind ! Oy!

I'm still praying for you chick!!
    Thank you! I'll need all the help I can get! Tonight, I'm slightly nauseous again... and my boobs hurt a little. Buuuut that could all be AF symptoms, so I realllly gotta stop thinking about it. Everyday this week is going to feel like an eternity!

Trying to decide if I should call my doctor about this long cycle. This is our first cycle trying this time but the long cycle and not ovulating is a blast from the past. I do have PCOS so I am wondering if I should go in and ask to be put on metformin and see if they would possibly let me do clomid again even though we have only just started trying. I'm just scared of getting shut down since we haven't been trying very long but knowing my past history I don't want to wait.