Page 16 of 156 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Hey! 2 nights ago I noticed blood when i was brushing my teeth. I thought nothing of it becasue I had just gotten a new toothbrush a few days ago. Night after that it didn't happen, but then last night it did. Weird! You've mentioned that a few times... is it a sign?

Sorry for the multiple posts. It didn't show up so i typed it again, and then there were 2! And of course, i can't figure out how to delete. lol.

I found this on the baby centre website:

My gums bleed now when I floss and brush. Is that normal?

Having swollen, red, tender gums that bleed when you floss or brush is a common complaint during pregnancy. About half of moms-to-be have these symptoms – a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis. Your gums are more likely to become inflamed during pregnancy in part because of hormonal changes that make them more sensitive to the bacteria in plaque.
    You may also develop a benign nodule on your gums that bleeds when you brush. This relatively rare nodule is called a pregnancy tumor or pyogenic granuloma – scary names for something that's harmless and usually painless. Pregnancy tumors can actually pop up anywhere on your body during pregnancy, but they show up most often in the mouth.
    A pregnancy tumor can grow to up to three-quarters of an inch in size and is more likely to appear in an area where you have gingivitis. Typically, it disappears after you have your baby, but if it doesn't, you'll need to have it removed. If it causes discomfort, interferes with chewing or brushing, or starts to bleed excessively, you can have it removed while you're pregnant.

So yes, it is a sign haha!! Ooooh I'm so excited for you!!!

My results are in...no baby this month...my levels were 1 and anything less than 5 is negative for pg. I'm sad but hoping for a Christmas blessing . Now I'm in the 2ww for AF but hopefully she'll show much sooner.

for all of you ladies waiting to test bucket-loads of to everyone! We need some bfps and sticky beans !!!

Thanks CrazyCookie!!! It seemes like it'd be a little soon for that... but I'm not gonna complain! If it's a good sign, then I'll take it! I'm reallllly trying not to get my hopes up, but I get more and more excited every day! I haven't said this to anyone yet, but I just "have this feeling". It's weird. Last month, I was hopeful, but knew in the back of my mind that I wasn't. I would have been SHOCKED to get a BFP last month. I don't feel that way this month... but I don't want to jinx anything! Your excitement isn't helping me contain myself though! Lol.

And Kelly, I'm so sorry you're out. However, what a great Christmas gift that would be! I'm so hopeful for you! I hope AF visits soon so you can get started again!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    My results are in...no baby this month...my levels were 1 and anything less than 5 is negative for pg. I'm sad but hoping for a Christmas blessing . Now I'm in the 2ww for AF but hopefully she'll show much sooner.

for all of you ladies waiting to test bucket-loads of to everyone! We need some bfps and sticky beans !!!
    I'm sorry Kelly. Olivia is my Christmas baby and I loved being pregnant and giving birth at that time of year!

Kelly I'm really sorry hun. Fx for your Christmas baby next month!!

Kay I said from day 1 (1dpo) that I had a feeling!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Kelly--Sorry this isn't your month, here's hoping for a Christmas baby!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kelly, sorry about the bad news. I hope next month is ours! That would be so awesome to be due around Christmas. I'm in the tww for af too, so we would be pretty close in dd, if it happens for us next month. Woo-hoo! So excited to be going through this crazy journey with you!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

4-6 days until AF is expected! DH was begging me to test this morning! I didn't think it was worth it after I got up for the day today... because I had woken up to pee 3 times in the middle of the night last night! UGH. I'm exhausted! But come morning, it wasnt FMU anymore and I barely had to go! LOL.

Also, I changed my contacts this morning to a new pair. Which is usually so refreshing! However, I got to work today and I can barely see! Everything is so blurry. I work on a computer all day, so this is not helping! I had to ask DH to bring my glasses. He hasn't gotten here yet, so I don't know if they'll be any better. I have read the pregnancy can cause temporary vision changes. It could not possibly be happening this soon could it!?
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-15-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Thank you ladies!!! Cindy...that would be awesome...let's plan on it sister !!

Jen (Gatorgrits)...thinking of you today and praying for a good beta!!

Kay...oooh ...hoping those are pg symptoms!!!!!

Rachel...how are you doing? ...thinking of you!!

Update on me...I have an appt with the RE...a week from Thursday on the 28th! I can't believe I got in so soon, lol, now I'm nervous ! I'll post more details in my other thread.

I've missed two doses of progesterone so far and my temp dropped a little this morning so I'm hoping AF is right around the corner! I ordered more opks today too...not going to do so much hpt testing my next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I'm with everyone wishing Friday would hurry up. I tend to have LP on the longer side, close to 16 days so I get anxious deciding on whether to test or wait. I reallllly don't like seeing BFN's so I'm hoping that I just won't see my temp drop and then I'll know it's probably a good idea to test. But really that day is Sunday---sooo long.

Hugs to everyone whether their news was good or bad. I just keep hoping we'll all get what we're looking for!
    Hang in there Natalie (((big hugs)))!!! Praying you have a magical Sunday...almost there !

Update on me...I have an appt with the RE...a week from Thursday on the 28th! I can't believe I got in so soon, lol, now I'm nervous ! I'll post more details in my other thread.

I've missed two doses of progesterone so far and my temp dropped a little this morning so I'm hoping AF is right around the corner! I ordered more opks today too...not going to do so much hpt testing my next cycle.
    Glad you got in so quick!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    4-6 days until AF is expected! DH was begging me to test this morning! I didn't think it was worth it after I got up for the day today... because I had woken up to pee 3 times in the middle of the night last night! UGH. I'm exhausted! But come morning, it wasnt FMU anymore and I barely had to go! LOL.

Also, I changed my contacts this morning to a new pair. Which is usually so refreshing! However, I got to work today and I can barely see! Everything is so blurry. I work on a computer all day, so this is not helping! I had to ask DH to bring my glasses. He hasn't gotten here yet, so I don't know if they'll be any better. I have read the pregnancy can cause temporary vision changes. It could not possibly be happening this soon could it!?
    Kay it could be symptoms!! I'm with your DH, you should test today or tomorrow with fmu when did you ovulate? Do you know?

Forgot what thread I was in, thought it was the waiting thread... Anyway, I went for my appointment, my blood sugar levels are all fine and she took more blood, I'm anxiously waiting for her to call me back now with my hcg results... I'm actually so worried that the levels haven't doubled.... Ohhh I feel sick
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

I haven't been in a ton lately but I just wanted to say good luck to everyone in here! There has been a lot of action lol

This has been such a weird AF for me I'm a little baffled but keeping fingers crossed for next month. My BFF found out she is pregnant this morning and it was their 4th cycle ttc number 1 so maybe I will have luck with my 4th cycle as well

Claire - I got a positive OPK on the 12th. So sometime around there. I wasn't temping or checking CM, so that's all I have to go off of. That puts me at 10dpo. Too soon to test in my book! LOL. And don't be scared! I'm sure everything will be just fine! I'm so happy for you. Make sure you post what your numbers are as soon as you hear. Since it's Friday are they gonna call you today, or do you have to wait until Monday? OOhh! I hope you don't have to wait!

Kelly - I'm so glad you got in so quick! Please KUP! FX for you!!! And I went to read your update in your other thread... and it's gone! Where did it go?

Jessie- I hope the 4th time is the charm!!!
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-15-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Beta negative
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Oh Jen nooooooo !!! (((Big big hugs)))...I'm so sorry ...so not fair !

Thinking of you!

Good luck Jessie!!

Gator I'm so sorry

Kay if you ovulated on the 12th aren't you only 3dpo?? Lol!! Or if you're 10dpo then you ovulated on the same day as me!!! Oh my God woman test!!! My period would be due on the 19th if that's the same as you?? But I ovulated 10 days ago. Test test test!!! I'm still waiting for the dr to call, she said it'll definitely be today because my appointment was so early but I'm still waiting!! getting more and more nervous and scared as the seconds pass

Jessiebee...praying 4th time's a charm !!!

Crazycookie...love your new tickers...woot!

I think AF isn't going to take long...I'm spotting, bloated terribly, and starting to cramp...lol, hope it's not just a tease

Yeah. You're right. I ovulated on the 5th! I looked at my calendar wrong! Maybe I'll test on Sunday. I start a new job tomorrow morning I need to ble to focus. Regardless of the outcome ill either be too sad or too happy to do that! Did you ever hear from your dr????

Thank you Kelly!! I've just realized neither of them have my DD, might have to change them later lol!!

Kay we ov'd the same day omg!!!! Or test tomorrow evening when you come home?? Good luck with your job tomorrow though!! And I'm still waiting...

Kay...GL if you decide too test...eep, excited for you !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Beta negative
    I'm so sorry Jen

I know I'm just delaying the inevitable. It's going to be pos or neg no matter how long I wait. I just don't want to have to face a BFN, so I figure if I wait it'll be less likely to happen? LOL. Someone explain that logic to me... because even though it's mine it doesn't make sense! haha.

and that's crazy that we O'd on the same day! How unlikely is it that our cycles are so similar?!
    Also, it's nuts that you're still waiting! What time does the office close?

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I know I'm just delaying the inevitable. It's going to be pos or neg no matter how long I wait. I just don't want to have to face a BFN, so I figure if I wait it'll be less likely to happen? LOL. Someone explain that logic to me... because even though it's mine it doesn't make sense! haha.
    I totally get it. I'd rather wait for my expected AF date, since if it's coming...it's coming and I can avoid the BFN and the expense of a wasted test.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Yep. That is exactly it... I know I probably won't be able to hold off though. As soon as I feel confident enough to test (all the CM, the slight nausea, the getting up to pee).... i talk myself down and explain the symptoms away with some other explanation. Then I don't want to test! Gaaah! Hopefully tomorrow goes fast, and if I do test before I expected to, it'll probably be Sunday.

CD 35 and no ovulation. The OPK's finally went back to being light but no temp changes to indicate O. I am going to continue charting but this cycle is a bust for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Beta negative
    I am so sorry Jen

Rachel...booo (((big hugs)))!! Thinking of you !

I'm sorry Rachel

Kay that is crazy!!! Awwwww please test on Sunday?? I'm so excited!!

Drs finally called, my hcg levels have risen to 127!!! so so happy!! And they close at 5:30 so they certainly kept me waiting!!