Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Leigh, where are you? Update please!😆

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Tiffany, I've been thinking of you all day....hope your okay. I'm here for you.
    Thank you, Erica. Got a BFN yesterday morning so I've been laying low just digesting it...again. Still waiting on AF now, but now that our busy weekend is almost done I'll have time to talk with DH on what we want to do next. Our RE said that he wanted to do the same protocol but I feel like I'd like to be more aggressive. Maybe try the injectables.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany, I-m sorry. I hate the disappointment that comes with ttc and don't understand why it has to be so hard for some of us. I think you are right on trying something else. I hope your dh is in agreement. Keep in touch and let me know. I'm here for you.

Laura, I just had a hysteroscopy Friday 4/11 and it made me start my period all over again! Did your RE have you on birth control also in order to thin your uterine lining? My RE did not recomend to take a break from TTC this month, I wander if my cycle will even be normal with the BC and the surgery messing with my uterus.
    Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Aww thank you Erica

I'm doing good. AF should be here today. I'm bummed this cycle didn't work but I'm hoping the hysteroscopy on the 22nd will possibly shed some light on what's going on. I'm hoping he will do a biopsy while he's in there-- he might as well! haha. We won't be TTC this cycle per the RE's orders. Not exactly sure why he doesn't want his patients TTC during a non-invasive procedure cycle but whatever. I figure it just gives my body another month to heal after the last mc. I'm seriously considering going to an immunologist locally to see if they can run some testing. I really want to know if I have NK Cells.

How is the Clomid going Erica?

No, my RE didn't give me anything. Oh gosh, I'm just coming off AF now and I would hate to have another Did you have any pain after the porcedure?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

No, my RE didn't give me anything. Oh gosh, I'm just coming off AF now and I would hate to have another Did you have any pain after the porcedure?
    Just popping in . I only had very light, watery spotting after my hysteroscopy and it only lasted for the rest of that day. I felt a little pinchy in my cervix area after the procedure, but definitely had no pain with it. I even had a hysteroscopic D&C for retained tissue and had very little bleeding or pain. They did give me vicoden both times just ino case, but I didn't really need it.

praying everything goes perfectly!

Eta...oh and it didn't interfere with ovulation or AF at all...both arrived right on time and were normal.

Haha, editing again ...I'd definitely recommend you request they do an endometrial biopsy while they're in there. I would think he'd have no problem doing it since it's often done along with a hs .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-14-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Laura, I most likely had AF after the hysteroscopy due to the BC he put me on to thin my uterine lining. Now with Kellyowens comment of it not effecting my O days, is really frustrating me now because I think mine will be very messed up now with AF showing up again...I wish the RE would not have put me on the BC. I didnt need the pain meds either, it was not painful the next few days at all. Best of luck to you!

Nothing to post about really, the frer this morning was clearly negative. Still hanging in there though :/

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Nothing to post about really, the frer this morning was clearly negative. Still hanging in there though :/
    thinking of you!

I can see it on the cheapie though!

Feeling hopeful for you Leigh !!!!!!!!!

I think I see the start of something, keep testing !!!!

Leigh, I read your first post then saw the picture and said out loud, " well then why do I see 2 lines?" I don't comment unless I can see a second line so I agree with Kelly that it looks like something is up. Hang in there...I'm cheering you on. How many days late are you? Maybe call for beta.

Laura, with my hysterscopy I had light spotting that day and I only took 2 tylenol for discomfort that night so I could sleep. I wouldn't even say I was cramping just could feel a little something. I also ovulated and af arrived on time.

I'm 2 days late I think.... No sign of AF yet

I hate it when our bodies play tricks on us and will not give a clear answer.

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    I hate it when our bodies play tricks on us and will not give a clear answer.
    I'm not religious but AMEN sister!!!!

I'm soooooo frustrated that I wish SOMETHING would happen, either way, just so I know WTF is going on! Can I trust the ICs if the frers are negative? Geez!

This is killing me! IC is faint + but frer still - !!!!!

My kids are home sick so I can't go for a beta till Friday!

Leigh, Sorry your having such a hard time with this and that the kids are sick. I do see another faint line on that test. Maybe switch test brands to see if there is a difference.
    Eruca

On my phone....sorry for typo.
    Erica

I didn't think to switch brands - thanks!

Still waiting on AF...CD32 (18dpiui no trigger) now. My normal cycle is 29-32 days so it's not completely off but I haven't had any spotting which I normally get a day or two before. Lots of bloated feeling and the headaches the last couple days! Usually I'll be grumpy and low energy the week before but haven't had that. Just the opposite - really good mood and bursts of energy
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany, have you retested, maybe you have a late implanter. I have a friend that tested day before af and had a negative in the 10 minute time frame but af didn't show so a week later took another test and it was positive. I hope that is the case for you. What's your next step if af shows?

I agree with re-testing! There's an article out there somewhere about late implantation/low baseline hcg. For instance let's say your base hcg is 2 and you implant on 10dpo you would have an hcg level of 32 today at 18dpo based on a 48 hr doubling time. Hope that makes sense

I have been planning to retest Fri or Sat since I've had cycles go 33 days before. If AF does show I've already talked with a new OB about doing a 3rd IUI but taking the Letrozole CD5-7 instead.

Thinking of you Tiffany ....hoping af stays away and you get a surprise bfp !!

Did you mean add an injectable med or just do the femara (letrozole) a bit later in your cycle?

Laura, have you had your hysteroscopy yet? I would not worry about any pain at all, they presribed me Norcos and I didnt even fill the script and felt no pain at all. I am very frustrated My O days will be so off now, I hate to waste teh clear digital smiley face when they are a small fortune and I have no ideas when I will ovulate now since teh BC pill made me start AF again for a few days. ughhh

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Thinking of you Tiffany ....hoping af stays away and you get a surprise bfp !!

Did you mean add an injectable med or just do the femara (letrozole) a bit later in your cycle?
    She wants to try the Letrozole a bit later in my cycle. No injectable yet.

Well BFN again this morning. I guess I just keep waiting for AF.