Page 149 of 157 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Laura,Sorry your appointment didn't goes as well as you'd hoped. I'm glad your Dr is willing to go ahead and do the heparin. I wonder if he recommended IVF because of chromosomal issues. With me all my testing has always came back normal so my RE recommended IVF so they could do biopsy on the embryos as they developed and only use the go ones. Don't remember any technical names of any of it,sorry. I 'll be praying you don't have to go that route. I don't think we will be.

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    my RE recommended IVF so they could do biopsy on the embryos as they developed and only use the go ones. Don't remember any technical names of any of it,sorry. I 'll be praying you don't have to go that route. I don't think we will be.
    That's exactly what my RE said too because both of our tests come back normal-except for the MTHFR. I'm not sure how I feel about the PGD b/c they discard the compromised embryos and there's also thought that disturbing the growing embryo could cause issues as well. I never thought trying for a baby would be this hard

My insurance needed a pre-authorization for the heparin so my RE called Cigna and got it squared away. But now the pharmacy doesn't have the 1ml vials, so now they are calling another pharmacy in the area to see if they can get it. Good thing I dropped it off early so we had enough time to get this all sorted out.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I had the same concerns with it as well. Thats why I don't think we'll do that. I hate the insurance run around. They add to an already stressful situation. Glad your ahead of the game

Laura !

I'm sorry your RE denied the steroid...sometimes I don't understand how they come to the conclusions they do and sure wish they'd elaborate .

I'm excited for you about the heparin though and really praying it makes all the difference !!

Thinking of you !!

Thinking of all of you ttc/stc ladies...on my heart always !!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany: How are you doing?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Doing OK. We'll be trying IUI again with the same 2.5mg Femara CD3-7. I have my mid-cycle US next Friday morning and as long as everything looks good, the IUI the next day. I'll be seeing a friend tomorrow, though, that is 7 months pregnant...after only trying for one month and this going according to her life plan Hopefully I can keep my emotions in check because she announced her pregnancy right when I found out I wasn't in December and I had a mini-meltdown. Wine may have to assist me through it.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany, I hope your cycle goes well and you get a beautiful positive. I hope you have a good day with your friend and that she is sensitive to your feelings. I completely understand breaking down because of her announcement and I would have self medicated with lots of ice cream.

Today I was talking to someone about our plans to go to the Smokies for Mother's and they told me I should stop running and deal with it. Broke my heart. I feel like I do pretty good dealing with "IT" most of the time but Mother's Day is such an "in your face" day when dealing with infertility. Plus that is the exact date of my last miscarriage. So if I choose to mourn and grieve in the mountains out of public eye thats my right. Right?

Got my + opk today but feel like I have a uti. I can't win for losing

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Tiffany, I hope your cycle goes well and you get a beautiful positive. I hope you have a good day with your friend and that she is sensitive to your feelings. I completely understand breaking down because of her announcement and I would have self medicated with lots of ice cream.

Today I was talking to someone about our plans to go to the Smokies for Mother's and they told me I should stop running and deal with it. Broke my heart. I feel like I do pretty good dealing with "IT" most of the time but Mother's Day is such an "in your face" day when dealing with infertility. Plus that is the exact date of my last miscarriage. So if I choose to mourn and grieve in the mountains out of public eye thats my right. Right?

Got my + opk today but feel like I have a uti. I can't win for losing
    Tiff : Wine = I'll join you

Yes you have every right to mourn In the mountain's if you want? And no one should tell you to just deal with it. you are doing great but we each have our moments and we need to allow them so that we can move forward. Keeping my fingers crossed for both you wonderful ladies. BTW you are a mommy of a sweet angel baby. Big I know it's not the same but it's true. Sorry about the UTI grrrrrrr I how hit dint really have one and on the + opk, drink wine take one for the team. If you have to take an antibiotic keep in mind how many antibiotic babies are born each year

midgetlb6 Guest

Bfn at 11 dpo

Oh I am so sorry....its still early. Thinking of you.

I'm sorry

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    Bfn at 11 dpo
    So sorry

So sorry
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Thanks ladies, to top it off I had my Labs drawn and was waiting on the results of my egg reserve, I get a phone call today that the lab screwed up, guess my blood was supposed to keep my blood frozen or cold or What ever and failed to do so to run the test, so now I have to go back to have blood drawn again to have them run the test and waiting to hear back on what cycle day would be best to have that done grrrrrr
    hows every one else doing????

Lucy !!!

If it's the amh (anti-mullerian hormone) test it can be done anytime .

Did you get your fsh and estradiol results?

I'm in my anxious wait again now. I'm cd10 today so starting my OPT. US this Friday morning which I'll probably have a Trigger Shot again and then if everything looks OK, IUI#2 on Sat. *fingers crossed!!* REALLY hoping for a BFP this time around. Not seeing one for 7 years is really getting wearing. I just want to see something going in the right direction (especially after seeing 2 pregnant friends this past weekend) Praying for you ladies, too! We're in this fight together!!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany! You're right we are ALL in this together!!!

Afm: I'm waiting to O.. hopefully tomorrow DH and I will be getting busy tonight I think my heparin situation has been resolved... CVS called me last night and said the script was ready, I'm going to pick it up tonight.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's so quiet in here
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I thought that too Laura.

I have my RE meeting in less than a week...finally almost time. May can not get here soon enough.

How is everyone doing?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Hi Guys, Thank you for the Welcome! I didn't post since asking if it was alright because technically, I wasn't even trying yet, as I still had my IUD. Well today is the day. I had it removed!!! So I am now officially TTC!!! I am so nervous and giddy. I'm 6 days out from my next period, so I'm going to start "really" trying, on day 6. Our plan- bd every other day from day 6 until my next period. (I don't track anything other than when AF comes) so, to me, I think that is the best plan. Congratulations, to everyone who has become pregnant, and I hope to get to know you all better. Tara

Welcome Tara!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Katrina! Hope you have a good appt with the RE!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Laura. I never realized how exicted and energized I would feel, just by having that removed. I have little butterflies in my belly. lol

25. Default

I was thinking the same thing, Laura, when I noticed that the NET thread had dropped from the active list.

Wishing all of you ladies BFPs soon!

If you don't mind my asking, what is an RE? I understand some of the talk/abbreviations in here..some not so much.

27. Default

Reproductive Endocrinologist

Thanks for the info!

Well I just had my mid-cycle US and my largest follies are only 11 and 17 so we can't do IUI yet. I need to do OPK 2x a day for the next few days and see if I get a surge. If nothing by Sun morning I need to call and schedule another US for Monday...*sigh*

I'm so excited and just had to share. I got an almost positive opk today and I'm only on CD12!!! I took some Femera this cycle and it's helping me to O early. (I never get a positive until dc 17) I should get my positive tonight or tomorrow. Eeeek. Dh and I dtd last night and am planning on it every day, for the next few days. 😍