Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I can't wait any longer - I'll be testing in the morning **fingers crossed!!!** I've either been sick this week or pregnant because my system has been completely messed up...headaches, upset stomach, can't eat, and dizzyness.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    I can't wait any longer - I'll be testing in the morning **fingers crossed!!!** I've either been sick this week or pregnant because my system has been completely messed up...headaches, upset stomach, can't eat, and dizzyness.
    can't wait to see your bfp.

Lucy, I am taking 100 mg on the clomid. Ovulated last month on it so hopefully I will again. I think I'll do another cycle next month then move on. Oh, get another session just for fun

Tiffany, I'm rooting for a huge bfp for you. Prayers said.

Tiffany: headaches are always my first sign of pregnancy!! keep us posted!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

So BFN this morning. Even though it's been almost 7 years of nothing it still hurts especially since this time felt so different. Technically I did the test a day early. I did IUI 3/1/14 (everything looked great after taking 2.5mg of Femara days 3-7) with Trigger shot 2/28/14.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

So sorry Tiffany
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Tiffany, I'm so sorry. We've been stc for 6 years and my bfn last week broke me.I'll pray for you!

midgetlb6 Guest

I'm so sorry, I had my meltdown last month, I just shut down completely for 2 days I couldn't stand it. Praying we all get sticky bfp's And never return to this room.

There's only a few of us left in here so we've gotta be able to break free soon!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks everyone. I guess now I just wait for AF to show up. Been getting some brown spotting yesterday and today so I'm guessing the dam will break soon My cycles are normally 30 days but I'm guessing with the trigger shot it'll be a 28? My mood swings yesterday were outta control...stemming from the disappointing BFN I guess. My DH said I should have waited until today but my PMS symptoms have never been this bad...maybe the Letrozole? Just trying to get mentally prepared for another IUI now.

Hugs Tiffany!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Tiff- so sorry.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Tiffany, I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you. I hope this next iui cycle is better for you.

Laura, only a few more days til your appointment. I'm so excited to see you get some answers and be able to move forward.

Brittany, how are you doing in your tww?

Lucy and Leigh, how are you both doing?

AFM: I need to buy opks and do better about temping. This week has been crazy and several times I've forgotten to temp. I told my Dh I don't know that I can physically handle another clomid cycle. I feel crampy, have breast tenderness, bachaches, acne, headaches, feel lethargic, no sex drive, weight gain and I"m depressed feeling. Is this typical? Or am I crazy?

midgetlb6 Guest

I'm in The 2 ww, grr. Your symptoms are all clomid related, that's why I switched to femera, have you considered trying that med? It has less side effects, does NOT thin the lining in the uterus, you still feel the O pain but not as bad. I would talk to your Dr. About it, your less likely to want to stab someone I think the 5.ml is equivalent to the 100 ml of clomid. I'm so much better With the hormones on fem then on the clomid. I'm sorry your feeling bad

Erica: sorry about your symptoms I agree that maybe you should should talk to your RE about switching to Femara. I've read that people tolerate it much better

AF is finally gone I took the whole day off on Weds. I really hope we will get some answers
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Can you please tell me more about femera? Haven't heard much about other than on here.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Can you please tell me more about femera? Haven't heard much about other than on here.
    You can read here about it and Def. Talk to your Dr. about it as clomid eventually thins the uterine lining making implantation not possible.
    http://www.ivf.com/clom.html

Erica: The info I have is not from my RE, but mostly from blog posts, the internet, etc.

I have just heard that it's tolerated much better than Clomid, like Midget said does not thin the lining like Clomid, and also that it helps with good CM. Clomid is not covered by my insurance, but Femara is, so I was going to speak to my RE to see if it was a necessary option for me or not.

Do you have an appt scheduled with your RE soon?

afm: I'm nervous about my appt on Weds. I hope he will be on board for the steriod. I've done alot of reading about it and I just feel in my heart of hearts this will be the answer.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Tiffany, I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you. I hope this next iui cycle is better for you.

Laura, only a few more days til your appointment. I'm so excited to see you get some answers and be able to move forward.

AFM: I need to buy opks and do better about temping. This week has been crazy and several times I've forgotten to temp. I told my Dh I don't know that I can physically handle another clomid cycle. I feel crampy, have breast tenderness, bachaches, acne, headaches, feel lethargic, no sex drive, weight gain and I"m depressed feeling. Is this typical? Or am I crazy?
    I'm just sitting around waiting! Went out to the historic CA Citrus Groves yesterday. they have this new tour and taste program which was fab! Came home with a free 5lb bag of variety citrus. It was a little hot for the kids/baby but all the juicy fruit kept us chugging along, lol.
    I feel nothing pg wise. My cm is drying up, so if I don't see an increase then I'm sure this month is a no go again. Maybe I will test tomorrow just for a heads up on AF
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

I'm just sitting around waiting! Went out to the historic CA Citrus Groves yesterday. they have this new tour and taste program which was fab! Came home with a free 5lb bag of variety citrus. It was a little hot for the kids/baby but all the juicy fruit kept us chugging along, lol.
    I feel nothing pg wise. My cm is drying up, so if I don't see an increase then I'm sure this month is a no go again. Maybe I will test tomorrow just for a heads up on AF

The RE's office called and moved my appt tomorrow to 11:30am instead of 10:30am. He's going to be in surgery in the morning so I'm glad they went ahead and moved my appt back rather than just making me sit in the waiting room Geeze I hope he's on board with the steriod treatment.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'll be stalking for an update tomorrow! Really hoping you and the other amazing STC ladies can join us in the DD room

Thanks!! I hope so too!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    The RE's office called and moved my appt tomorrow to 11:30am instead of 10:30am. He's going to be in surgery in the morning so I'm glad they went ahead and moved my appt back rather than just making me sit in the waiting room Geeze I hope he's on board with the steriod treatment.
    Praying he's on board with you and start you want to do. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

AFM: I'm 6 dpo abs after seeing Brittany-Dawn bfp ofcoarse I had to poas and got a beautiful evap. I know it's way to early to get a bfp. I have been cramping all day sometimes intense other times not but still noticeable. Also have a headache grrrr. So I'll sit and continue to wait it out.

midgetlb6 Guest

Laura thinking about you today FX

Laura, I'm thinking of you today. I hope your Dr is willing to try what you want to do. I really hope you get a very sticky bfp soon.

Lucy, Oh the pressure of the tww. Its crazy how it gets us sometimes. I hope the confusing tww symptoms become something positive for you.

AFM: just waiting to ovulate. I'm feeling better and even wanted to dtd last night. Yippee! It has been difficult to even get in the mood so hopefully I've made a turn around. Also I had the best looking cm yesterday that I've had in ages. I am concerned however that my temps have been super low. The last 3 days 96.5, 97.1, & 96.6, do you think this will affect us catching an egg? I hate tracking so much because it adds stress.

Thanks ladies!!

I'm back from my RE appointment. He is unwilling to try the steroids because he has not seen enough medical data and personal experience to show that the steroid would be beneficial. He did however go ahead with the heparin ( he mentioned last month he would probably put me on it). I am to call my nurse when I am ovulating and start the heparin after ovulation. I had to go to a speciality pharmacy to order the meds since it's "hard to get" at my local Walgreens and grocery store pharmacy.

If I don't get pregnant this month, he would like to schedule me for a hysteroscopy. He actually said he could do it next Tuesday but that's too short notice for me plus I would like to ttc this month since it would be my last opportunity for a 2014 baby. He has his patients prevent pregnancy during the cycle of the procedure.

He finally brought up IVF- I had been wondering how much longer it would be. He says if the heparin doesn't work and the hysteroscopy comes up clean then we should possibly consider IVF. Our current insurance plan does not cover IVF but DH's union insurance offers $5000 towards it so we would need to switch to his insurance but that can't happen until November when open enrollment begins. Also I would need to increase my HSA to the maximum amount.

It's a lot to take in and I'm just praying for a miracle I really don't want to go down the IVF route
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Sorry you didn't get the support you were looking for Laura.

I'm curious what reasoning suggests that IVF will have a different result, since you are able to get pregnant on your own. Did he say? Seems like a drastic change of course.

Praying for a sticky bfp this cycle!!!

Thanks Natalie.

He didn't go into a lot of detail at this point since he is still comfortable with a "conservative" approach but he did mention that IVF w/ PGD would give us some insight as to what's happening after "fertilization".
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4