Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Erica - thank you for the pic compliment. We did the vow renewal to distract us from our fertility issues...hoping it would happen naturally because we weren't concentrating on it and relaxed in Puerto Rico. But alas it didn't work :-/ I'm so happy you could find some inspiration through church. Honestly, our faith is what has kept us going all these years.

Brittany - YAY!!

AFM - This 2WW is killing me! I'm trying not to overreact to every feeling or "symptom" I have but this is the best chances to a possible BFP that I think I've ever had.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany! When do you plan on testing??? The POAS addicts are dying to know

Afm: I started spotting a little bit yesterday, but now nothing (spotting for me is odd-- I don't normally spot, it's usually right to a heavy flow). I'm hoping it will hold off until Tuesday or Weds which will make my appt with the RE on the 19th eariler in my CD. I don't want to miss out TTC this cycle.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I think I'll do my first POAS Saturday...if I can hold out that long!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Girl you have more willpower than me!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Saturday!!!!!!

You are killing the addicts..... Seriously, we are just addicted to seeing anything that's peed on.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Saturday!!!!!!

You are killing the addicts..... Seriously, we are just addicted to seeing anything that's peed on.
    Girl you kill me but it's so true. lmao

Lol

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

LOL! I think it's my fear of disappointment that tells me to wait but I don't know if I'll have the willpower. What's the earliest I could try since I had a trigger shot?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    LOL! I think it's my fear of disappointment that tells me to wait but I don't know if I'll have the willpower. What's the earliest I could try since I had a trigger shot?
    My RE has me test 14 days after I trigger which works out to about 12dpo

I completely understand about the fear of disappointment
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Shame on you poas pushers. Tiffany it is ok to just say no. Not a pusher here. I hate the ugly dirty evil bfn test so I always hold out til the end. I was so disappointed this month and it wasn't pretty. I will look at it if you post a pic tho. Lol

Brittany, I hope everything is going well for you.

Laura, Did af hold off? Just over a week til your appointment I so hope you get some good news and to ttc this month.

AFM: I'm ready for af to hit the road. I was only spotting then something really stressful happened and things picked back up. If you pray please pray for my family. There is a situation that could destroy or divide my close loving family and we need some divine intervention. I'm heartbroken over it. I also worry it will mess up my cycle

Laura just saw your pm. My phone is not letting me reply. If I don't get back with you til Wed. Pls don't think I'm ignoring you. Working long shift tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Laura just saw your pm. My phone is not letting me reply. If I don't get back with you til Wed. Pls don't think I'm ignoring you. Working long shift tomorrow.
    No worries!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Shame on you poas pushers. Tiffany it is ok to just say no. Not a pusher here. I hate the ugly dirty evil bfn test so I always hold out til the end. I was so disappointed this month and it wasn't pretty. I will look at it if you post a pic tho. Lol

Brittany, I hope everything is going well for you.

Laura, Did af hold off? Just over a week til your appointment I so hope you get some good news and to ttc this month.

AFM: I'm ready for af to hit the road. I was only spotting then something really stressful happened and things picked back up. If you pray please pray for my family. There is a situation that could destroy or divide my close loving family and we need some divine intervention. I'm heartbroken over it. I also worry it will mess up my cycle
    Praying, Erica !!!!!

Also wanted to let you know that I tend to spot almost all the way to ovulation with meds...I have no idea why, but I always have a really good lining so it much not be an issue

Erica: Praying for your family!!!

Yes, AF has held off. It can come today tho, I'm armed and ready
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Kelly, Ugh I hope that is not the case but just the stress.

Laura, glad your ready. I hope to see a bfp and healthy 9 months for you soon.

Erica.... I am so sorry about your family. I will pray.

So FF gave me crosshairs...seems like those were O pains on Saturday....hopefully the time change didn't mess with my temps and it's all accurate, but all my other body changes point to O so yay! DTDs with really good timing so FX!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Erica.... I am so sorry about your family. I will pray.

So FF gave me crosshairs...seems like those were O pains on Saturday....hopefully the time change didn't mess with my temps and it's all accurate, but all my other body changes point to O so yay! DTDs with really good timing so FX!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Erica, praying for you and your family <3

AFM - my appetite this morning was horrible. I could only muster 2-3 bites of my oatmeal and 1/2 glass of orange juice. I know my morning eating is usually rough but I can usually eat most of my bowl of oatmeal. I really hope that's a positive pregnancy sign and something else isn't just messed up or AF is getting ready to rear her ugly head :-/

Last edited by MrsRiv; 03-11-2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: double-post with quick-reply again

AF is here... like clockwork. At least I've got that going for me Now if I can get a sticky pregnancy--Next Weds can't get here soon enough!!! I really want to move forward to TTC again.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

How is everyone doing??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

So is anyone testing? How's everyone feeling?

Laura- so glad AF was like clock work and you can get back on the TTC train.

AFM- sitting at new Dr. Office, see what's going in with my cycles. I think I O'd yesterday haven't tested with OPK today yet. Hopefully he'll do a scan and find nothing wrong in the uterus/ovaries. We did manage to get a session in last night. I didn't move for 30 minutes. Thank god for candy crush

Let me know as soon as you leave what the Dr says, Lucy. Fx for a good appointment.

midgetlb6 Guest

Well had the u/s and some labs, it appears I did ovulate yesterday my lining was nice and thick I'll post a pic of the report and you ask can cifer it lol. My right side dominated, but the good thing that had me stressed out was thinking I had cycsts or fibroids and there are none. Thank god.

Yay for a good appt!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, Less than a week to go. Hope yoyr appointment goes well and you free to start trying again.

Tiffany, How are you doing?

Lucy & Brittany, I'm hoping and praying this is your last tww for a long time.

AFM: Thanks for the prayers keep them coming. Things seem to be moving in the good and right direction but we are not out of the woods yet. Today is the last dose of clomid and my ovaries feel like boulders. This time my symptoms aren'r near what they were last month and for that I'm relieved. Hopefully I'm only in the one week wait to ovulation.

I'm glad your Clomid symptoms aren't as bad this time, Erica!!! I've heard they can be horrendous!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Erica what dose are you on again ? Praying the ovulation doesn't kill ya I remember the symptoms on Clomid so glad your not having them right now. Praying this is the last time you have to take it and end up with a nice healthy sticky bean.
    AFM
    I think I'm might try to get one more session in just in case that egg is still floating around. Who knows