Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136144145146147148 156 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Dorcas,I'm not sure whose chart you looked at but I don't have one online. You might have looked at Leigh's and it does look good. I've charted at home because I didn't want the FF stress and because I don't like the ttc stress I didn't temp at this month.

I test this morning...bfn... af is due today so hopefully that willn't be delayed and we can move on quickly.

Erica ...

Big hugs Erica!

Kelly - Thank you for your input on the exercising. I wear a Heart Rate Monitor so I'm just trying to make sure I stay within range and don't redline (because I like to really push myself.)

Erica - I'm sorry. It'll happen when it's meant to be.

AFM - I'm still in my waiting period...this is excruciating! Oh and I realized I never gave you my name - Tiffany.

Big Big hugs, Erica!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Dorcas,I'm not sure whose chart you looked at but I don't have one online. You might have looked at Leigh's and it does look good. I've charted at home because I didn't want the FF stress and because I don't like the ttc stress I didn't temp at this month.
    I'm sorry Erica, I must have confused you and Leigh. Ouch. So sorry!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Happy Friday! How is everyone doing???
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Still waiting on my blood test results... I think I may have actually ovulated tho -- mainly because I've had several days of temps above 98* and I usually am in the 97* range except for post ovulation!

How are you doing Laura?

Erica - did AF show?

Tiffany - welcome to the group how are you hanging in?

Jess: From the looks of your chart, I think you O'd too!!

Erica: How are you doing???

MrsRiv: How many DPIUI are you??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm 7dpiui. Had some abdominal cramping yesterday and and a little this morning. My DH said yesterday that he's just going to believe I'm pregnant even though we don't know for sure yet. Since we've had a lot of disappointment over the years I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic. If I'm not, I already warned him that I'll probably have a depressed day or two which may involve some red wine (that happened in December when we thought I was preggers naturally and AF came with a vengeance on the same day one of our friends announced they were pregnant.) crossfingers.gif

Fingers crossed Tiffany!!!

My ovulation was confirmed!!!' Whoop Whoop!!!! My pregnancy tests are packed and we officially move into our new house Monday so I will probably start testing Tuesday!!!

yay!!! How exciting Jess!! Congrats on your new home

Tiffany!

Afm: AF should be here early next week. Can't wait for my appt with the RE on the 19th. I'm hoping he will start me on the heparin and predisone and that will bring me my sticky baby
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

My temp dropped so I think I'm out BUT it was 99.2 when I checked after sitting on the couch for a half hour.... any stock in that?

I'm crossing my fingers today's temp was a fluke Leigh!!

Oh man I have an addiction... Dug through our packed boxes to find my HPTs! I've done around 5 lol... All negative but it's still early...

I really want this to be our cycle. The timing would be perfect hoping for a BFP in the next couple days...

Haha Jessie!! I do the same thing!!! I'm hoping this is your month too!!!

Erica-- how r u doing??? Haven't heard from you in a few days
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm at Meijer buying FRERs and CBE with weeks estimator... And shampoo and painting supplies....

The obsession continues....

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Oh man I have an addiction... Dug through our packed boxes to find my HPTs! I've done around 5 lol... All negative but it's still early...

I really want this to be our cycle. The timing would be perfect hoping for a BFP in the next couple days...
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I'm at Meijer buying FRERs and CBE with weeks estimator... And shampoo and painting supplies....

The obsession continues....
    !!!!!

Praying those tests have looooots of dust in them !!!!!!!

Jessie, Woohoo rooting for you!

Laura, Thanks for checking on me. Lets say its been very rough but I'm praying again and I'll get back up. Start clomid again tomorrow and going to have faith and keep believing. Has af showed for you?

Tiffany hope your doing well and have good results this week. Oh I saw your renewal picture....beautiful!

Leigh,how are you?

Big hugs Erica! Hoping this cycle will bring you a BFP and a Christmas baby

Erica: all we can do is have faith and trust in The Lord!! Big !! We're here for you

No, AF should be here on Tuesday or weds. I'm hoping it will be my last one for a while
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Laura. I was at a church marriage retreat yesterday and today and it helped a lot. I promise you I know the Lord was speaking to me. Last night the minister started talking about frustration and how it can be a tool to cause division in a marriage even tho we may both have the same frustration and how each of us has a different emotional view and response.

I just realized this topic could offend some and I have no desire to do that. I feel like we are all pretty close and I don't want to change that by being insensitive. He said more very insightful things about frustration and faith so if your interested in hearing them and its ok to post here or I can post in religion forum. Just let me know.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry that was not my intentions at all. I'm just in a better place today and I'm kinda bubbly.

Thanks Laura. I was at a church marriage retreat yesterday and today and it helped a lot. I promise you I know the Lord was speaking to me. Last night the minister started talking about frustration and how it can be a tool to cause division in a marriage even tho we may both have the same frustration and how each of us has a different emotional view and response.
    This is soooooo true. I'm so glad this inspiration has made you feel better!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

This is soooooo true. I'm so glad this inspiration has made you feel better!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

I think I may have O'd yesterday.... Of course I will have to see my temps for the next 2 days but I was having on and off cramping for more than 6 hours yesterday and it was like concentrated on my right side.

I've never paid attention to O pains before so I'm not 100% but it was sort of like AF cramping but not centered, kwim? Does this sound right?

I think I may have O'd yesterday.... Of course I will have to see my temps for the next 2 days but I was having on and off cramping for more than 6 hours yesterday and it was like concentrated on my right side.

I've never paid attention to O pains before so I'm not 100% but it was sort of like AF cramping but not centered, kwim? Does this sound right?

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post

Yes mam it is, stay busy dtd and woohoo

Yay Brittany!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Erica - thank you for the pic compliment. We did the vow renewal to distract us from our fertility issues...hoping it would happen naturally because we weren't concentrating on it and relaxed in Puerto Rico. But alas it didn't work :-/ I'm so happy you could find some inspiration through church. Honestly, our faith is what has kept us going all these years.

Brittany - YAY!!

AFM - This 2WW is killing me! I'm trying not to overreact to every feeling or "symptom" I have but this is the best chances to a possible BFP that I think I've ever had.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional