Page 145 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 4682

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Laura - hoping the SA comes out good!

Leigh - did you test today?

Kelly & Erica - hoping this is your cycle!!

AFM - um what?!? FF gave me crosshairs this morning for CD18 putting me 6 dpo? I missed a couple days of temping so who knows if it's accurate. If it is my progesterone should come across positive so I'm much more anxious to get those results now!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Laura - hoping the SA comes out good!

Leigh - did you test today?

Kelly & Erica - hoping this is your cycle!!

AFM - um what?!? FF gave me crosshairs this morning for CD18 putting me 6 dpo? I missed a couple days of temping so who knows if it's accurate. If it is my progesterone should come across positive so I'm much more anxious to get those results now!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

That's odd Jess! Have you still been waiting for a + opk?. FF has me confused alot so I'm not much help haha!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

For the life of me, I can't remember how to make my ticker "clickable"...?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    You might not have copied all of the code for it? I'm not sure there is an option in APA to make it clickable or not...

You might not have copied all of the code for it? I'm not sure there is an option in APA to make it clickable or not...

Jess...!!! Praying for good progesterone results! When will you get those?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Hopefully tomorrow

!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

• Go to FF and click on "Sharing"
    • Click "Graphical Tickers"
    • Click "Customize Your Charting Ticker"
    • Select Your TTC Ticker Design Type and click "next"
    • Select Your TTC Ticker Design and click "next"
    • Type in Personal Message if you have VIP membership and click "next"
    • STOP on this page and do *NOT* click "size" or "background options" or "done"
    • Scroll down to bbCode and copy
    • Go to "Edit Signature" at APA
    • Click on Insert Image icon
    • Paste code into the box and click okay
    • If when you "preview" your siggy there's still [img] on each side of your ticker, just carefully delete it since it's not necessary for them to be there.

That should make your ticker clickable . You can even click it in the "preview" mode and it should take you to your chart. It helps to change your "Message Editor Interface" option to "Enhanced Interface" so it will paste your ticker and not the code. Those settings are found in "General Settings"...scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and you'll see the enhanced setting there.

I hope that helps, lol, and isn't crazy confusing !

I've decided that unless I see a fairly dark line on Thursday I will not be going for a beta . I hate seeing low numbers...I'm fine with bfns, but low betas make me heart-sick . I won't go on Saturday either unless I have a dark line or a definite bfn.

I'm feeling very af-ish and not very pg-ish . I'm not losing hope, but my optimism is waning. I know it's really early still but in my experience with 21 pgs I'm usually feeling at least a little pg by now .
    I knew these few days were going to feel long after a busy weekend...starting to crack in the 1ww !

Anyway, I think I'll start taking my LP-safe supps again just in case I'll be starting a new cycle next week. I really do hate having to think about it before this cycle is over, but it's a necessary evil with RPL/IF .

Speaking of, if I do have to move on, I'm not even sure what I'll be doing and I seriously doubt I'll be able to get in to see my RE by cd3. Odds are he'll just up my gonal-F dose which I don't feel like will help because I always get a decent lead-follie and that's the problem...it keeps other follies from maturing. I need an antagonist so the smaller ones can catch up. I'm going to request an increase in gonal-F or switching to menopur (I'd drop the femara in that case) and adding on ganirelix. It'll mean a longer cycle, but will hopefully give us more follies and better quality eggies. It'd be even better if we did estrogen priming I'm sure, but I would have to sit out a cycle. Ugh, I don't know...just tired of thinking about it !!!

I am really wanting that bfp badly this cycle...it is going to be really hard if I have to move on again . I have one SIL who had a baby within a week of my Dec dd, a SIL who is due within a week of my June dd, a SIL who is due within a week of my Aug dd, and a SIL who is probably getting her cousin's baby this week for kinship care (the mom is having a c-section today and baby will be in state custody...mom's other 5 kiddos are in care already). I'm happy for my SILs but I'm ready to be an expectant mama again too...I am seriously too young to be facing the end of my fertility and it breaks my heart that all I can do is create "nonviable" babies !

Even if I see a bfp this week I have a 99% chance of it being a cp or of needing surgery within 5wks for the 3rd time in 7months because my body wants to hang on to an empty sac. Then we wait for betas to drop, recovery, and then we try again. I really don't want to face all of that and I want to believe it will be different this time, but my odds haven't changed...I'm still hoping to beat the odds, but my heart isn't in it today.

I'm sorry to be such a downer today ladies, but I've been holding back from posting this the last couple days and my dh has not been available to have a heart-to-heart and I feel like if I don't get it out I'm going to explode !

Thank you for reading and bearing with me !!!!!!!

Big Kelly! That's what we're here for!! To listen and offer support
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Laura !

I have so much guilt when venting on APA...I really feel I have no right whatsoever to complain with so many who are stc even 1 or 2 kiddos !!

So I apologize to anyone who is hurt or offended by my ranting...I try to keep it to a minimum, but sometimes I just gotta tell someone, lol .

I so appreciate your understanding !!!!!

Super big and Kelly! You have so much love that I just know there's more for you.

Laura - I never did get a positive opk... Which adds to the confusion...

Kelly - we are here for you! I don't mind your ranting at all! You give so much love and support to all of us and we want to give the same for you!

AFM - feeling super crampy and had ewcm earlier... So confused about my body today lol

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Laura - I never did get a positive opk... Which adds to the confusion...

Kelly - we are here for you! I don't mind your ranting at all! You give so much love and support to all of us and we want to give the same for you!

AFM - feeling super crampy and had ewcm earlier... So confused about my body today lol

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

midgetlb6 Guest

Jess, really hoping that your about to pop with a nice ripe egg. Did your opk's arrive yet? Hope so
    Kelly vent away we all have our days mine was last week.: hugs:
    Laura, I'm glad your still here for now but so praying you get a supersticky BFP.
    AFM- I was not going to take med's
    ( femera), This cycle however I am going toa New OB, based on what I told them I was told he may want to do a scan/ u.s. so I decided to take the meds, by the time I see him i will be on CD 14. Soooo i figured I'd be dies the scan he will be able to see if I'm about to O, already O'd, if I just have cyst's and take a look in my uterus to see If it looks normal.

My insurance reset so I'm looking at a 2750 individual, and I'm in a deductible so it's not like I can afford repeated u/s, out of pocket. So if I went on a normal cycle then had to go back a month later to see if I'm responding to the fem or if I'm O'ing then it would be double payment out of pocket kwim?
    My appt. Is the 13th, I hated leaving my current OB but he no longer had an office close by so even if I wanted to do a monitored cycle I couldn't, This new Dr. Is closer and does all his own u/s' s and work.
    So I'm nervous n excited at the same time. Also going to call my regular Dr. Tomorrow to have then draw my Labs again and check my iron and vitamin D levels.

Default Introduction

Hi everyone. I have been checking around this forum for awhile but haven't posted much - just posted in the STC section - thanks, Kelly for the heads up on all the action here.

A little breakdown on me...we took a break for awhile because we wanted to stop thinking about our infertility hoping it would happen naturally since I've lost 54lbs through diet and exercise (been TTC for almost 7 years now )

But nothing has happened. My cycles are much more regular since getting healthier and taking 1500mg Metformin. 4 years ago after a lap to remove a cyst the Fertility Dr said our next option was IVF. But now he is recommending IUI. I used Letrozole days 3-7 and then had my US last Friday (lining at 13.7 and one follicle at 20). They gave me a trigger shot and we did our 1st IUI Saturday. DH had a good sample, too (165mm). I wasn't sure what to expect but the whole process was actually not too bad (besides the expense of course ) I did absolutely nothing except some freelance work and watch movies on Saturday to give my body a rest. I was feeling pretty crampy later in the day.

So now I wait...

I do have one question for you ladies...have any of your doctors said anything about exercising during this process? I only ask because I do a lot of hi-intensity interval training (5-6x a week) but I don't want to overdo it. Should I scale back? I already worked out a couple times this week but didn't push it as hard as I normally would.

MrsRiv! Welcome!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hi guys..I don't know if I belong here or not. I saw TTC and thought maybe this is for everyone to chat before they get pregnant, but in reading your posts I see the difficulty you all are having and don't want to be here if it would be upsetting to you. I'll tell you a bit about myself and then you can tell me if I need to be somewhere else. I have 5 daughters..ages 15,8,7,6,5,, I had them all when I was in my 20's (excepth the 15 year old- I was 18). Recently my husband and I have decided to try for a new baby. He's always wanted to keep trying for more..but I wasn't so sure back then. Now, I am 34 (and 3 months) and going to start trying as soon as my IUD is removed on the 27th of this month. I don't know what to expect. Reading everything about age makes me nervous, and the complications that could happen to the baby as well. Anyway, I am hoping this happens quickly but who's to say. You guys tell me if I'm a good fit for you. Thanks, Tara

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been checking around this forum for awhile but haven't posted much - just posted in the STC section - thanks, Kelly for the heads up on all the action here.

A little breakdown on me...we took a break for awhile because we wanted to stop thinking about our infertility hoping it would happen naturally since I've lost 54lbs through diet and exercise (been TTC for almost 7 years now )

But nothing has happened. My cycles are much more regular since getting healthier and taking 1500mg Metformin. 4 years ago after a lap to remove a cyst the Fertility Dr said our next option was IVF. But now he is recommending IUI. I used Letrozole days 3-7 and then had my US last Friday (lining at 13.7 and one follicle at 20). They gave me a trigger shot and we did our 1st IUI Saturday. DH had a good sample, too (165mm). I wasn't sure what to expect but the whole process was actually not too bad (besides the expense of course ) I did absolutely nothing except some freelance work and watch movies on Saturday to give my body a rest. I was feeling pretty crampy later in the day.

So now I wait...

I do have one question for you ladies...have any of your doctors said anything about exercising during this process? I only ask because I do a lot of hi-intensity interval training (5-6x a week) but I don't want to overdo it. Should I scale back? I already worked out a couple times this week but didn't push it as hard as I normally would.
    My drs have always said I can keep up the same level of activity, but don't start anything new .

Quote Originally Posted by AMJK View Post
    Hi guys..I don't know if I belong here or not. I saw TTC and thought maybe this is for everyone to chat before they get pregnant, but in reading your posts I see the difficulty you all are having and don't want to be here if it would be upsetting to you. I'll tell you a bit about myself and then you can tell me if I need to be somewhere else. I have 5 daughters..ages 15,8,7,6,5,, I had them all when I was in my 20's (excepth the 15 year old- I was 18). Recently my husband and I have decided to try for a new baby. He's always wanted to keep trying for more..but I wasn't so sure back then. Now, I am 34 (and 3 months) and going to start trying as soon as my IUD is removed on the 27th of this month. I don't know what to expect. Reading everything about age makes me nervous, and the complications that could happen to the baby as well. Anyway, I am hoping this happens quickly but who's to say. You guys tell me if I'm a good fit for you. Thanks, Tara
    Tara, if you're ttc, you're a perfect fit...definitely in the right place !! We're ttc/stc our 10th kiddo ...everyone's journey is different, but this is the place to be for all ttc-ers !

It's great to have you ladies !!!!!!!

I got a bfp today, but will be around until my betas and viability u/s (I have a history of recurrent pg loss due to bum eggs apparently ), just not posting in ttc as much .

Welcome Tara!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I dropped off DH's SA sample today and there were 3 other people waiting with their "brown paper bags" (that's what we're told to drop the sample off in) I was the only woman dropping one off-- the guys looked scared and out of place Should have the results in 8-10 days- or they may just wait until my appt on the 19th.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Mrs Riv and Tara, Welcome. I hope your stay here is very short. I look forward to getting to know you.

Jess, Do you have any test results?

Leigh, Hope things are going well for you. We are here when you need us. I hope we can celebrate with you soon.

Laura, I would have had DH take it but I know you said he was complaining about his schedule. Hope for good results; with your history I expect it will be. I always feel sorry for the men thst come into the RE's to leave their samples but it only last a fleeting second and then I'm like it just a sa, how many vaginal u/s, paps, hsg, and surgeries have I done?

Lucy, I hope this cycle gives you a bfp.

Kelly, Congrats again. I love your digi pic

AFM: Af is due tomorrow so we e shall see. I'm trying to decide if she doesn't show when I'll test. I really don't want to see a bfn. I dealing with some heartburn, nausea, and slightly tender breast even armpits hurt so trying to be positive but not to hopefully. Kwim?

Hi ladies, glad to come here and see all of your updates! Let's get some more happy news for everybody!
    I'm still in the waiting game, though my chart looks triphasic I'm still unsure what'll come of it. I'm getting cramps as I write this so I don't know which way this cycle will go ultimately.
    Kind of stressed out with lots of things.... Trying to find a new place to live is our main focus right now. Just hanging in there!
    Good luck everyone!

Lucy...really praying your appt with the new dr goes well ! I'm sorry you had to leave your other OB !! Kup on your iron and vitD levels...low levels can sure wreak havoc!!!

Laura...LOLOL, I always feel bad for the guys in the waiting room at my RE's...they know, we know why they're there ! Hoping and praying for good SA results !

Erica...eeeek, you're getting sooo close...really praying !!!!!!!!!

Leigh...are you going to test again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by AMJK View Post
    Tara,
    Hi! TTC is for anyone who is trying to conceive! This thread is titled "updates and net ( which means Never Ending Thread) post any update about yourself and your journey. If you have any questions that you particularly have or want to simply share you can start your own thread as well!

Yay for the 27th! Hopefully you will get that baby in you soon
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

28. Default

Erica, your chart looks fantastic!!! When are you going to test?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Erica, your chart looks fantastic!!! When are you going to test?
    I wanna see!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4