Page 144 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134142143144145146 154 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

If I can get to Rite-Aid before smu I'm getting a frer, lol !!! I was expecting iffy results with the cb (stupid blue-dye , lol), but expected a clear bfn with the dg cheapie...sooo optimistic! This would be crazy early for a + though...can't wait to see tomorrow's test !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

So excited for you Kelly!

Ok I couldn't resist testing at 8 DPO. Didn't think I'd see anything but what do you think? Two different backgrounds:

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Ok I couldn't resist testing at 8 DPO. Didn't think I'd see anything but what do you think? Two different backgrounds:

I see faint shadow lines in those pics I those tests

Ok so I'm not crazy! Thanks

Eeeeek, Leigh, I'm 8dpo too and getting shadowy lines....excited for you and hoping that line gets darker !!!!!

Afm...got a shadowy line on the frer with smu...kinda excited !!!!!!!

Camera battery died and my tablet is about to die, so no pics (booooo ), but I have a frer for tomorrow and will post then since I'll be home and able to charge everything .

I'm a little worried about not being able to use progesterone yesterday...hoping all the pelvic fulness and bit of cramping is a LO getting cozy!

Kelly we're cycle buddies! Yay! GL tomorrow! Sounds promising for both of us!

Kelly we're cycle buddies! Yay! GL tomorrow! Sounds promising for both of us!
    Are you going for a beta this week if your lines are looking good?

I'm supposed to get a beta 2wks after my trigger whether I get a bfp or not which is Thursday, lol, I have a love/hate relationship with early betas and early u/s, but I haven't decided whether having them done or not having them done makes me more crazy !!

Praying we get to be dd buddies too !!!!!!!

My bday is Oct 31st and I would looove to have a baby on/around my bday ! I also delivered my son Asher at 19wks on Nov 11th (Veteran's Day) in 2004 and that would be a good day to have a baby too

Yes, I'll ask for a beta series. With 5 confirmed losses I think they'd concede. My Dr now does them in the office, so I don't have to go to an outside lab as in the past, and the results come in at 9 am when they open so no more waiting.

BTW I think my chart looks pretty darn great!

Just wish my siggy would be attached on mobile posts

BTW I think my chart looks pretty darn great!
    I went and stalked your chart...WOW, it looks *SPECTACULAR*, woohooooo !!!! Soo excited for you...sure looks like a bfp chart to me !!!!

My RE is 45mins away so I go to the local lab which is only a few miles away . It's crazy because it takes my RE 24-48hrs to get back to me because my RE has to review it before the nurses will give me the numbers, but at my local lab I just have to come back an hour and a half later and ask for a copy...I love it! LOL, they all know me by first name now because of all the weekly betas...waiting for them to go up and then waiting for them to come down...they're like my IRL cheer-leading squad .

Wow Kelly that's great that you can go pick up a copy of your results! The nurse is GREAT at calling me when she first comes in at 9:30.

Kelly and Leigh, Woohoo! Can't wait to see tomorrows test. How am I going to wait til Thur/Fri to test if your already testing? Shame on you poas pushers

Although I doubt I'll be joining you. I'm very crampy and pms is horrible. I'm so moody and irritable right now its not pretty. My poor dh; if you pray please pray for him because he of course gets the worst of it. Thanks for reading my rant.

15. Default

Leigh, your chart does look really promising!

I'm excited to see today's tests, ladies!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

16. Default

dup
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Ok ladies I'm waiting.

Erica - holding on to hope that the pms/cramping is a sign of better things and not AF!

Kelly and Leigh - stalking

AFM - fasting blood levels this morning and progesterone draw.

Can't wait to see your tests this morning!

AF came a day too late...of course. So my HSG will not be happening on Friday, instead the following Monday.

Scratch that...NO HSG happening at all. I'm cool with it, I don't think I NEED it, it was more of a why not if insurance will cover it. Well they aren't going to cover very much, so I'm just going to skip it.
    Last edited by TripMomma; 03-03-2014 at 12:48 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Katrina...woohooo !!! That's awesome !

Jess...Kup on your test results !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-03-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Leigh...anything to report today ?? Hoping !

Afm...I'd be 100% positive af was on her way if it wasn't for my cp and cm. I was fine this morning, but tonight, oh my word...hormonal mess, cramping, tired/achy...I just wanna go to bed and sleep until my beta ! Really hoping this is because my hormones are on an upswing to support a pg and not on the downswing to bring on AF (which is what it feels like) ! I'm starting to have doubts about this cycle...I know it's waaaay too early to give up hope so I'm not going to, but I'm having a low moment.

I think something with chocolate, PB, and The Doctor may be in order

22. Default

I was crampy at 9dpo and got my BFP at 10dpo!! for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I was crampy at 9dpo and got my BFP at 10dpo!! for you!!
    Thanks Dorcas !!

Feeling hopeful for you Kelly!!!

I probably won't get test results until mid-week. I didn't get them done at my REs office so they have to get the results first and then call me with them.

I'm kind of confused about this cycle tho because I had increased cm today? Is cd23 too late to ovulate? I feel like I had a ton of cm last cycle too tho with no ovulation so who knows! If they call me and tell me that the progesterone draw shows no ovulation I kind of want to ask for provera so I can get my next cycle going!

Kelly, I hope it's the upswing!

Nothing here except going to bed tonight super early, before my kids, which is unusual. Only a few more days will tell me yes or no. First thing I experience is exhaustion, followed closely by tender boobs (all the way into my armpits) and strong smell sensitivity.

26. Default

CD23 isn't too late to ovulate. I O'd on CD26 this last time. ;) I'm hoping your eggo is just a little later like mine.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Jess, I O on cd22 most natural cycles .

Leigh, I'm feeling exhausted too...hoping it's a good sign for both of us cycle buddy !

Kelly and Leigh, I think you both are showing signs of something positive. Can't wait to see what the week brings for you.

Katrina, Glad your okay with not doing the hsg. As long as you haven't had problems in the past I'd think you'll be fine without it now. Can't wait to follow your treatment.

Jessie, I don't think its to late O and I also don't think its wrong to ask for the provera if you haven't. I'm ready for you to move on and want to keep you ad a cycle buddy.

Roll call Laura where are you? Hope you are doing okay.

AFM: still hanging in here. I'm having a hard time with the thought of possibly starting clomid again in a week. The thought makes me want to cry. I was not prepared for the physical and emotional toll it was going to take on me.

Thanks for checking on me Erica. I'm here and doing good. Just busy at work. Tomorrow is DH's SA so he's been complaining about that. He's a man of schedule and doing that tomorrow morning is messing up his morning schedule. Men! It's like get over it.

I'm holding out hope for you Erica! This seems like it's the month to get a BFP so your odds are good
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Erica... I'm feeling the same way. It's hard having to think of the next cycle before the current one is even over...it feels so defeatist, but it's totally necessary .

Laura...praying for good SA numbers !!!