Page 143 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Katrina...LOL, that's awesome !!! And fwiw, I wouldn't have made the connection between Xander and Cordelia (loooove the name Cordelia) .

Jess...everything crossed for a 2014 baby !!! Still really hoping and praying you O this month .

Erica... I'm holding onto hope and having faith this will end up your bfp cycle! Looking forward to hearing your cd21 results!! My RE doesn't do p4 levels at all...not even during pg. Honestly, I'm thankful...gives me one less thing to worry and obsess about . My bbs are crazy sore too from the progesterone supps!

Afm...I'm in the 1ww for my beta !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am dying for Sunday to get here so I can start the "for real" testing (8dpo/10dptrigger) ! We are celebrating ds's 2nd bday on Friday (his bday is leap day, lol so we just choose a convenient day to celebrate...not that he really cares at this point anyway ), and we are going up north for my nephew's bday party on Saturday so Sunday will be here super fast!!

I did not feel well at all after the trigger this time, but as of yesterday I'm feeling worlds better and today I feel great ! LOL, going to enjoy it while it lasts in hopes of pg symptoms next week !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Well I ovulated. The nurse called and said I ovulated and if I'm not pregnant I should start within 10 days. She wssn't going to give me number so I asked and she said ut was 9.6 I'm not happy with that but nothing I can do. In one of my pregnancies it was 5 so I know its not impossible but more not very encouraging.

They also said I can take Zyrtec for my allergies. I'm happy about that because I'm tired of constent sinus allergy problems this winter.

3. Default

9.6 isn't a bad number for CD21 testing, is it?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Well I ovulated. The nurse called and said I ovulated and if I'm not pregnant I should start within 10 days. She wssn't going to give me number so I asked and she said ut was 9.6 I'm not happy with that but nothing I can do. In one of my pregnancies it was 5 so I know its not impossible but more not very encouraging.

They also said I can take Zyrtec for my allergies. I'm happy about that because I'm tired of constent sinus allergy problems this winter.
    ...it is on the low side of normal, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything . It does indicate you ovulated !! Without a trigger there's no telling when you actually Oed...even if it was a day later than you thought that will give lower P4 levels. Really praying ♥!!!

I'm glad you're able to take Zyrtec! Allergies are so miserable . I take generic claritin for allergies and flovent for asthma...wish I could take a decongestant, but it's a no-no while ttc and during pg.

Big hugs Erica!!!!!!! Don't give up hope yet. Do they have you on progesterone?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Well started spotting this morning and is picked up by this evening, it'll be interesting to see how this AF unfolds this cycle since last month was so out of my norm. Praying for you ladies and your BFP'S and for those waiting to O.

Thanks ladies, I don't think its a horrible number and I told my Dh since I didn't get a +opk until cd14 then I might not be 7dpo so it may not be as accurate. I didn't know that it can change so much even throughout the day...the things we learn on goggle:l I know I ovulate so I have that. I do have a script from my gp that I could use but don't know that I will. May just see how this all plays out.

Oh I'm so sorry your spotting. I hope its not a nasty horrible Af since your cycle has been so off. Hoping you get your bfp soon.

Lucy - thanks again for the opks! That's so awesome! Hope AF hits the road fast and you get a BFP soon!

Kelly - you are getting so close!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Erica - sorry the progesterone testing wasn't more promising. Like everyone else said tho it can fluctuate a lot so I'm hopeful for you!! I would love to see you with a nice sticky BFP

Laura - how are you doing?

AFM - today is cd 20 and still no ovulation. I was slightly hopeful yesterday because my temp was up but I also temped at an irregular time because I slept through my alarm. Sadly temp this morning was way down. I'm feeling pretty sad this morning and really not looking forward to going to work and being surrounded by pregnant people/children. I guess I just don't understand how the clomid worked the first time and now isn't working? I also really do not want to have to do provera to make my cycle come. It makes an already long cycle even longer. Sorry I'm just ranting at this point on to next month!

Jess !! Praying you still o this cycle, but I'm sure these long cycles are so draining .

Thinking of you ♥

Jess, I'm so sorry this cycle of clomid didn't seem to workout
    How completely disheartening. I hope you are able to do something fun this weekend to take your mind off it.

Laura, how are things going for you? Will your Dr call with labs or do you have to wait until your appointment?

Kelly, I looking forward to seeing your test.

AFM, I wokeup with an upset stomach. I've only had some cereal, crackers, applesauce, and sprite and everything had stayed down. We watched my nephews Tue and they had the stomach bug yesterday so I thought it was that but I started cramping pretty bad so not sure whats going on. Cramping is af like and my lower back hurts. Just feel icky.

12. Default

Well, Erica, I always have low progesterone, even during pregnancy. The pregnancy before this one, even though it's not the best example since it ended in m/c, my progesterone started out at 7 and fluctuated between 10 and 16. Oh progesterone!! You cruel mistress!! For pregnancy anything above 10 is good. There were times with both boys where my levels were right at 10 and they are here and perfect.

Your cramps sound just like what I assume were my implantation cramps with this pregnancy. It's not normal for me to cramp BEFORE AF shows up, so I was secretly very excited when I was cramping and no blood was coming. My fingers are crossed for you.

Well, for all of you, of course!!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas, Thanks for the encouragement. It is always helpful to hear of someone having a similar experience and good outcome.
    I think I might have a cyst on my L ovary the cramping is very painful and a few minutes ago I lightly rubbed my hand across my abdomen and pain radiated throughout my whole body. Should I call RE?

Erica...hoping it's just implantation cramping !!

I'm cramping today too and up until yesterday wondered if I had a cyst because of some pain I had been having since I triggered. I was thoroughly miserable for about 5dptrigger this time...just a lot of pain and soreness which hasn't happened before. I'm hoping it's a good sign that I O-ed more than one egg . It subsided on Wednesday and I've felt fine since then.

I'm always encouraged by "different", lol, just always hoping "different" = "good" !

I would definitely not hesitate to call my RE though if I wanted something checked out!!

Hi ladies, I'll have to catch up later. I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to read much on here.

My RE called and my homocysteine levels are normal
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'll have to catch up later. I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to read much on here.

My RE called and my homocysteine levels are normal
    !!!!!!!

Woohoo Laura wonderful news.

I called my RE he said rest and take extra strength tylenol. If pain gets worse go to ER. Tylenol has helped now I'm hungry.

Erica...so glad the tylenol helped !!! I took 600mg motrin for 3 days after I triggered and eventually had to alternate tylenol (told dh to be gentle with bd because it hurt)...I give birth without pain meds so it's not like I don't handle pain well, lol...sure hoping it was worth it !!!!

My Dr didn't want me to take Ibuprofen or Motrin because of where I am in my cycle. We just got a denial in the mail from our insurance on retesting tissue of my last miscarriage. First testing was normal but didn't state normal male or normal female so RE wanted to retest. Insurance views it as experimental or investigational and not approved by FDA. In away its frustrating when you have rpl and everything always comes back normal to not be able to have that testing. Then on yhe other hand we felt like it was a boy and we named John Daniel so I'd be devastated to find out it was girl. My baby is John Daniel to me. We name him John Daniel for the biblical aspect as, well as, John is one Dad's brothers names and Daniel is one of my Mom's brothers names. Two of are other babies only have their womb nickname : June baby called Junebug, July baby called Firefly. I thought I needed to do better than that. My twin said my babies think I'm a hippy Sorry for the rambling.

Erica: So glad the Tylenol helped!!! John Daniel is a beautiful name

I often wonder what my babies were but DH and I believe we will meet them when it's our time to go "home".

I'm going to sleep now, will catch up tomorrow!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

When are the dp's gonna stop??? Annoying!
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 03-01-2014 at 04:07 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

We also believe we'll meet them when we go home.I like to think of them with their FooFoo (my Mom). The other grandchildren called her FooFoo as her Grandma name because she sang the Little Bunny song to her first grandbaby and thats what the baby called her. Whats wrong with me rambling tonight? I'll shutup now.

Aww, Erica, what a beautiful name for your little treasure !! I'm sure FooFoo is enjoying her grandlittles...so precious !

I agree with not taking motrin at this point for sure!

Sleep well ladies

I got my positive opk this morning and it's one day earlier than usual. Woohoo! I called dh and told him my plans had changed and that I'd be home today. So he's coming home from work early. 😉 Hopefully we'll get some bd in today and tomorrow.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I got my positive opk this morning and it's one day earlier than usual. Woohoo! I called dh and told him my plans had changed and that I'd be home today. So he's coming home from work early. 😉 Hopefully we'll get some bd in today and tomorrow.
    Plans can be rescheduled your services are needed there

Can I get some AF vibes. Ha kind of a funny request in here. She is late...of course when you want/need her to show up she doesn't want to. I HAVE to start tomorrow for the HSG I have schedule on Friday to work out timing wise. I can reschedule if I must, but that was a really good day for us. Ugh.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Come on AF!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Sending you my AF voodoo vibes I'm on heavy day 2 I have some to spare.

I hate day 2...always the worst LOL. Thanks

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Can I get some AF vibes. Ha kind of a funny request in here. She is late...of course when you want/need her to show up she doesn't want to. I HAVE to start tomorrow for the HSG I have schedule on Friday to work out timing wise. I can reschedule if I must, but that was a really good day for us. Ugh.
    cmon af!!!!!

Everything crossed you do not have to reschedule!!