Page 142 of 157 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Katrina ...getting so excited for you to get started !!!!! Supps sound about right...do you take extra vitD?

Jess...any sign of O yet??

Laura...did you get a +opk today?

Cindy...I did the Counsyl testing, but haven't heard of the 23andme one.

Afm...hello lp, lol, could just cry over nothing and would love to crawl back into bed for a week . Life is good, but my hormones are trying to convince me otherwise !!!

We were watching a video of when my youngest was about 5months old and he was laughing hysterically at me thumping the floor in front of him. We were all laughing and "awww"ing over it when my almost 13y/o ds said "Oh my word, we need to have another baby" ...just nice that my kids want another baby too...so hoping to get to share in the joy of another little one with them soon ♥
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Awww Kelly that's a cute story. No sign of ovulation yet. Haven't done an opk yet today tho... Maybe when I get home from work.

Kelly, I understand the hormones
    All I want is to sleep. I feel like crying and I'm slightly nauseous. Sweet story about your kids. I have a nephew who wants me to have a baby so he can be a big brother. He is my twin sister's youngest so he is very much like a son to us.

Jessie, I've been thinking of you today. I hope you ovulate soon.

VitD would be a good idea...I better add that to the list, thanks!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Kelly that is a cute story!

Yes, I actually got a bright clear positive opk last night and this morning. Now I just gotta keep DH away
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I hope that works out for you.

Jessie, how was your test?

Still no where near positive sadly... Hopefully soon! The other clomid cycles I've done ovulation was around CD 18 so that's Wednesday so maybe I'll get a nice surprise tomorrow!

Jess...oh sheesh, but really hoping tomorrow will be your +opk day !! Imo, waiting to O is way worse than the tww !!! That's the only redeeming aspect of follie checks and the trigger for me...knowing basically when I will O and not having to wait until cd20-22 for it to happen .

Nothing this morning but still trying to remain hopeful... I'm just having a hard time shaking the feeling I won't ovulate... The plus side is if I don't ovulate we are going to move to aggressive as far as stimulating ovulation.

I have this horrible habit of looking into the future. If I don't get a BFP this month I will test on the 12th for the next couple months. The 12th of April is my due date from my mmc, the 12th of May is Mother's Day and the 12th of June is my birthday. I also have a baby shower to go to on April 12th. I was thinking it would be great to get BFPs on those days. But it will also be depressing if I don't... I feel crazy haha

Hugs Jess!!! I totally understand about looking into the future. I do the same thing.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Jess...really praying you O this cycle !

I do the same thing too . I'm already planning for "if this cycle doesn't work out"...it's crazy , but it somehow keeps me sane to know I can keep moving forward no matter the outcome of this cycle...just knowing there's still hope.

Well I have one opk left. Tonight's test was stark white... So I will take one before work tomorrow and that's it... Hopefully it's positive.

Oh Jessie, I wish I still had some opks I could mail you. I really hope tomorrow you are shocked by a +. I think I'd still bd every other day just in case I ovulated later. I'm glad you have a plan for more aggressive treatment in the future.

I also understand the looking to the future. I know its several cycles out but I told my Dh if I'm not pregnant by Mother's day that I want to go to the Smokies for the weekend. I want to get a cabin with a hot tub and not think about ttc or Mother's Day. May 11 is the 3 year mark of our last miscarriages also.

I've noticed continually cm which is not typically for me is this a side effect of clomid?

Erica - thanks for the opk offer the weird thing is I'm having weird ovary twinges but who knows. DH and I bd everyday hahahaha even when we aren't trying. We were doing every other and then we had his SA and his levels came back super above average and so now he wants it everyday! That's ok tho haha...

Increased cm is definitely a clomid thing. The cycle I got pg on clomid and the cycle I didn't I had a ton if cm.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Erica - thanks for the opk offer the weird thing is I'm having weird ovary twinges but who knows. DH and I bd everyday hahahaha even when we aren't trying. We were doing every other and then we had his SA and his levels came back super above average and so now he wants it everyday! That's ok tho haha...

Increased cm is definitely a clomid thing. The cycle I got pg on clomid and the cycle I didn't I had a ton if cm.
    I have tons of op k's I can Def mail you some, PM your address.

Jess...that is too funny about dh and bd everyday after the SA !!! You definitely don't have to worry about your timing ! Although I'm irritated with your opks, lol, they need to just turn + already !!

Erica...Awww, I sure hope you're pg by Mother's day, but if not, that sounds like a wonderful getaway !

Lucy...you are the best

Afm...woohooo, opk is negative and hpt is suuuper light so the trigger is just about gone !! A week from tomorrow is my first beta, eek, so excited and hopeful ! I have 3 more cheapie hpts and then I start frers (Sunday)

Jessie, my SIL always ovulated later on clomid and I hope it's the case with you. She was actually supposed to have an IUI and the Dr. canceled it because he said she wasn't going to ovulate but she still kept bd'ing every other day and lo and behold...pregnant!!! Hope it's the case for you!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

I always ovulated later on clomid. Usually between CD 18-19. Since I didn't ovulate at all without it it didn't feel so late to me. Good luck!

Jessie, Thanks for the reply. I think our Dh's might be brothers.lol... mine was the same way after his SA. Mary's story in encouraging. I think since your feeling twinges that something will happen.

Mary, How are you doing? I've been thinking about you.

LOL I have a funny story to share.

Jason had to go to the zoo today to renew and expand our membership. We got one that allows us 4 adults and 7 children. The children have to be named, though they don't check id's. We always add my 2 nieces, but that means we had to come up with one more name. We did a very quick game of name our hypothetical child LOL. We have a boy name already picked, but we both very much want a girl and I didn't want to jinx us by using the boy name (Marshall )...we will of course be happy just to have a healthy baby. Jason tossed out Cordelia...which he LOVES but even though I really like it I don't think we can use it since we have a Xander already. So I said no, then I through out a few which he vetoed. We finally landed on Veronica LOL I wonder if fate is trying to tell us something ;)

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I truly appreciate it!!!

Kelly - glad your tests are looking good!

Erica - when are you testing?

Lucy - thanks for the opk offer I private messages you!

Rach and Mary - thanks for the encouraging stories

Katrina - love the zoo story can't wait for you to start trying! I'm a stalker of yours... I love to read your blog! You have a beautiful family

AFM - today is cd18 and opk is still negative. We will continue to bd and I'm charting so I could still have a temp shift. But cm is basically non - existent. At least now we can move on to trying something new! I really want a 2014 baby so if I don't ovulate hopefully April will be my month!

Katrina, that is funny but I'll admit when I first started reading about the numbers I thought "wow they are planning for triplets". Sorry. Lol. You are my hero tho. Then you'd have to have a longer name discussion btw I love your kiddos names and their blue eyes are amazing.

AFM: cd21 labwork tomorrow.

Jessie, I hope to not test until next Friday but there are 7 hpt in this house so we'll see if I can behave.

I'm so glad your able to stay positive and that you have a plan for what it next. Maybe you'll get a surprise!

LOL thanks guys!

Erica - when will you get the results from your lab work?

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Jason tossed out Cordelia...which he LOVES but even though I really like it I don't think we can use it since we have a Xander already.
    I laughed IRL. I'm sure she would thank you for that immensely!!

Although Cordelia is a higher being...
    Last edited by Geneari; 02-27-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Jessie, I will hear something today. However, I must admit I'm not to hopeful. I realize progesterone levels are no true indication of pregnancy but mine are never great so just prepared for a low number. I do have some breasts tenders and cramping but I feel that is my normal post O symptoms. Right now nothing makes me think this cycle worked.

Erica!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I laughed IRL. I'm sure she would thank you for that immensely!!

Although Cordelia is a higher being...
    LOL poor Jason...he loves the name SO much. I will have to show him this, he thinks no one but me will draw the Buffy connection.

midgetlb6 Guest

Jess, they are in the mail