Page 141 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Laura...it's crazy expensive isn't it !! I was shocked! I looked up IVF with frozen DE thinking maybe it would be less expensive than using my own eggs (no stim meds)...not.even.close!!! The alternative is doing IVF with DE out of the country which is about a third or less of the cost of doing it in the states .

With the SA...since you do get pg so easily I would imagine dh doesn't have anything overtly wrong with his swimmers . My RE didn't even test DH because he said I've been pg too many times for that to even be considered as the problem. So I would think SCSA would be overkill anyway?? Even if you eventually went to IVF, they'd have to redo his SA anyway.

I hope your b/w gives you some answers. It's such a dilemma...not wanting anything to be terribly wrong, but knowing *something* is wrong and so wanting the testing to be revealing !

That's interesting about your ANA...I haven't had mine tested in over a decade and wanted to request it, but lost my steam after my RE shot down my request for lovenox and dexamethasone, lol. Mine was mildly elevated once but they retested 3months later (protocol) and it was neg so they dismissed it.

Afm... the trigger is definitely kicking in, feeling tired, slight nausea, and sore bbs...just hoping this ends with the real deal !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Laura, the cost of some of the test is incredibly high and I wish the cost didn't determine what we have done. My Dh and I have had to make similar decisions lately. Also, check with the coordinator about financing if you need IVF. Where I go had a brochure with information on getting financing so maybe if you end up needing to go the route you can get some help. Hope you testing goes well tomorrow.

So my monitor isn't asking for strips yet, but I have EWCM and cramps, so I did an OPK just now and got this. I'm definitely ovulating early this time! Yay!

No doubt about that, wooot !!!

That makes three of us with + opks today !

Yay cycle buddies!

midgetlb6 Guest

So I seem to be cramping again but it seems to be more so in the evenings then during the day. My DH asked me this evening if I was getting ready to start AF because I was being b*tchy and cat like with claws. I just said yeah must be. went out to dinner and now am super gassy and bloated but it's not my stomach it's lower belly bloat, I didn't even eat half my dinner. P.s. I'm not a gassy person. Usually in the gas x because I get bad pains and can't release line a normal person unlike my DH
    anyway go get busy girl's on making some babies.

I wish I could get on +opk train!!! I took clomid earlier this cycle so hopefully soon

Leaving shortly for my blood work. Hopefully they aren't packed
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Leaving shortly for my blood work. Hopefully they aren't packed
    Gl hun

I was in and out in under 20 min. Can't beat that!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Jess...hoping and praying the train stops at your depot today cmon + opk!!!!!!!!!

Laura...wooot, that's awesome !!!! LOL, I am not a fan of sitting at the lab and tend to obsessively use hand sanitizer while I'm there so it's fantastic when they are quick about it !

Afm...it's O day ! Last cycle I seriously felt it at about 4pm (about 43hrs after the trigger)...dh and I were driving home after a date and I was having a lot of pain/fulness which got suddenly sharp and the pain/fulness was gone by the time we got home...I even looked at him and told him I think I just ovulated, lol! I'm pretty sure I ovulated 2 eggs that cycle (I had 2, possibly 3, mature follies).

My opks are crazy +...gotta love the trigger ! I'm going to start my wondfo hpts tomorrow to test out the trigger...helps the tww to go by faster for me with that to look forward to . I start frers a week from tomorrow, eeeeeek, suuuper excited !

I think I finally Oed...phew, that got painful ! I was starting to think bd was not going to be fun tonight, lol, but I think it'll be fine now...especially if I take more motrin beforehand . I'm so excited my follies have had 3.5 days of growing since the u/s *and* that dh and I will get to bd one more time within a few hours of O, woot !

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I think I finally Oed...phew, that got painful ! I was starting to think bd was not going to be fun tonight, lol, but I think it'll be fine now...especially if I take more motrin beforehand . I'm so excited my follies have had 3.5 days of growing since the u/s *and* that dh and I will get to bd one more time within a few hours of O, woot !
    yay for getting the in

Yay for quick bloodwork Laura!

Yay for O Kelly!! Baby dust!!!

AFM - ovulation does not seem to be in my future lol the 2nd line on the opks is so light. I only did 50mg of clomid this cycle so maybe I'm not going to ovulate

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Yay for quick bloodwork Laura!

Yay for O Kelly!! Baby dust!!!

AFM - ovulation does not seem to be in my future lol the 2nd line on the opks is so light. I only did 50mg of clomid this cycle so maybe I'm not going to ovulate

What Cd's did you take the clomid? My last full term baby was a clomid baby and I took it cycle days 5-9, they claimed I conceived cycle day 17 but I think later then that. Don't lose hope.

16. Default

The last couple of months TTC my OPKs would get lighter just before they turned positive. It was absolutely maddening!!

Jess...ugh, I'm so sorry you're still waiting for O !! Mine get just about stark white for a few days then they get gradually darker again for 2-3 days before they go +...especially with fert meds. When I triggered Thurs my opk was a squinter.

A day or two can make all the difference, but I know the wait is maddening !!!!!

Kelly: sounds like a nice strong O!!

Jess: don't lose hope yet. Mine do the same thing, then it's like bam +!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Ugh my 1st dp
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-23-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

My opk this morning is still + from the trigger, but my hpt isn't as dark as I thought it would be which is great...should be neg by Thurs

Thanks for all the encouragement!!! I'm hoping it happens soon. My temp was really low this morning and as I told my DH... It has to get low before it can get high!

Here's my opk for today. Still not positive but almost-- maybe tomorrow.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=235846
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-23-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Looks like it is almost +...probably tomorrow.

What is up with all the double posts?

AFM...I will be shipping our final 2 samples to the RE from the bank on Monday.
    I have my HSG scheduled for noon on the 7th...as long as AF comes within a couple days of the day I expect her to show.
    I bought new prenatals, fish oil and B12 today. Need to get B6 too but didn't see it, and I totally spaced on the baby asprin, so I still need both of those. Any other useful vitamin or supplement I should get?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Has anyone here ever had testing done through 23 and Me? I am on a discussion forum on Baby Center and those ladies talk about it all the time. Evidently, you order the test, take it and mail it in to them. Some of them on there have done it for the NK Cells testing. I'm tempted to try it since none of my doctors want to test me for it. Have ya'll heard of it or ever tried it?

I haven't but really want to. I thought I heard the government put them on a shut down (not sure if it is temporary or what) and is looking into their claims of what their tests can conclusively tell you. I would have to research and make sure they are still able to do all the testing they claim to.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I think someone here has, there was a thread or two in the Random forum about it.

I'm definitely going to research it some more before ordering. One lady on that other forum just ordered her test last week, so they must not be shut down yet. Idk.

I didn't do the 23andMe test but we did do the Counsyl test. I haven't really looked into the other test to see what the differences are.

How exciting Katrina!! I'm taking all the supplements you mentioned plus CoQ10, Zinc and Selenium.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4