Page 14 of 157 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Natalie and Rachel ! ...lots and lots of !!!

Cookie...woohoo ! Really praying...stick little one !!!!

I called my dr to request labs for progesterone and betas...waiting to hear if she called it in. I was due for af yesterday based on my last cycle (11day LP) and will need to stop the progesterone to allow af to come if I'm not pg. If my betas are <5 then I'll take a pg test Friday and stop the progesterone if it's still bfn. If nothing else, I'm glad to have had a longer LP . LOL, that's a lot of ifs...I like to plan ahead !

Hi ladies! Feeling a bit better this morning than I did yesterday evening. Luckily I didn't get sick at all last night so I'm confident my temperature is accurate. Depending on what my temp does tomorrow (and how I'm feeling), I might break down and test tomorrow morning. Thoughts?

Jen
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Your chart looks great Jen! I say go for it...c'mon bfp !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Dunegirl...I am so sorry!

Kelly.... I think I may see the faintest of a line also! and you are only 12dpo so fingers crossed it will keep getting darker!

Kaydub... I have noticed slippery, wattery, eggwhite leading up to ovulation and begins to get dry immediately before af.

Bean... Hoping this is it for you!!!

Update on myself, I think i have gotten some faint color on dollar general test this morning! It was - yesterday morning, so I am hopeful that my # is going up!
    well i'm a week past O, and about a week til AF... so I'm confused as to why i'd have this much... especially since i didn't last cycle! Oh well, I guess I won't know for a few more weeks! All i can do is wait!

Congrats on the faint line! let us know when you test again!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=107043
    today @15dpo dollar store

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=107047
    13dpo FRER

What do you think? Just to remind you that my blood work yesterday said 12hcg and I tested negative on the dollar store yesterday... Do you think my numbers are going up? based on todays dollar store test? Im hopeful...

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    well i'm a week past O, and about a week til AF... so I'm confused as to why i'd have this much... especially since i didn't last cycle! Oh well, I guess I won't know for a few more weeks! All i can do is wait!

Congrats on the faint line! let us know when you test again!
    Since I got my + I have had lots more mucous and the week leading up to the + I had more so hopefully things are going well down in there and that little baby is getting ready to burrow down in!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=107043
    today @15dpo dollar store

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=107047
    13dpo FRER

What do you think? Just to remind you that my blood work yesterday said 12hcg and I tested negative on the dollar store yesterday... Do you think my numbers are going up? based on todays dollar store test? Im hopeful...
    I SEE A LINE!!!!!!!! Seriously. I see one on both of them! Hopefully that means your numbers are going up! congrats!!! AHH! I'm so excited for you!!!

Since I got my + I have had lots more mucous and the week leading up to the + I had more so hopefully things are going well down in there and that little baby is getting ready to burrow down in!!!!

Thank you!! I hope so as well. I'm REALLLLY trying not to get excited because i know a lot of different things can cause all the things I have going on! But it's good to hear that other ladies have had this as well!

Dunegirl..... Big hugs to you, I'm really sorry hun

Good luck to everyone else!!

Ok so I wasn't able to test this morning... It appears my DH sleep walks. Last night at about 3am I heard a loud bang, got out of bed to go see what it was and found Rob at the bottom of the stairs, he'd fallen down them. I told him not to move and called an ambulance, and long story short all he's got is a broken ankle!! So we spent all night in the hospital, came back home at around seven ish and back to sleep. He's got a plaster cast and will be on crutches for six weeks until it gets taken off.

Now I'm wondering is it worth testing now, or wait until tomorrow for FMU?

Cookie...I'd say most definitely !!!

Crazycookie...oh my goodness how awful ! I'm so glad it wasn't any worse !!! It would be hard to wait for fmu but it's a lot less likely to get a bfp in the afternoon/evening . Praying for a bfp either way though !!!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the dr about whether she ordered labs for me or not...had hoped to hear from her by now

Thanks Kelly! Im hoping it sticks so bad! .......and Im hoping that many of you will be getting your BFPs anyday now!!

Good luck Cookie!!!

Thanks Kelly, it could have been a whole lot worse!! He wants me to test tonight (I went to the loo about 10 minutes ago so will have to at least hold it for a bit) so we'll see...

Wow! Sounds like you had a busy night! Hopefully you'll get a BFP in the morning and give your DH some good news

As for me, I was getting antsy this afternoon and took an OPK test just to see. It was most definitely negative, so I'm not super hopeful about testing tomorrow. I guess I'll see how I feel in the morning. I really hate seeing BFNs even though I'm not technically out. I love having that hope that I could be pregnant. I'd hate to lose it with two days to go to my beta. Decisions, decisions!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen...Definitely wait if you feel like it would ruin the magic of it......everything is crossed for you!!

Crazycookie... kup!

My dr didn't end up calling tonight ...hopefully first thing tomorrow. I'm pretty tired of bfns, lol, ready to know for sure . I'll still test with fmu.

Thanks Kelly. The 2WW is driving me I keep thinking I'm having symptoms, but I don't know if they're in my head or not. Also, the whole flu thing has thrown me off in regards to my nausea. I guess I'll see what my temp does in the morning. With DS, my beta was so low at 14 dpiui that I don't know if a HPT would have come up positive even then. Makes it risky since I know that has happened to me and could happen again.

However, your chart still looks fantastic, and I hope you get answers soon!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Thanks Jen...I've got a virus too...feeling crummy and it's throwing me off. I can't tell if af is coming or if I'm pg or if some of it is the progesterone or if it's this virus ! I'm really hoping for a definite answer tomorrow. I'll be 12-13dpo but 2 days late for af...I'm not feeling very optimistic but we shall see

I hope you both get your answers soon! Update as soon as you can!

Idk if I'm making up symptoms or not either... on top of the CM I feel little cramps and pains in my lower abdomen. Weird!!! I could be over analyzing but time will tell!

Well, we only got 1 day of BD in this month. It was the day I had EWCM, but wish we could have gotten in one more. Oh well, we shall see in a couple weeks I suppose. Pretty sure we are out this month, but I'll just have to wait and see. Been following all the testing posts. Looks like you all may be leaving soon! Babydust and sticky vibes!!!!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Thank you again Kelly and Gator!!

Good luck natolihouse!! Remember, it only takes once

Ok so I took this test at around six pm, was going to post a pic then but as I was turning the computer on DH's parents turned up to "check on their boy"! They've only just left, so I can finally post it! Will be testing again tomorrow am

Totally positive!!!! Congrats!!

is anyone else having issues with the forum loading and then turning to Page not found on the APA site? I have to stop the page from loading before it turns into page not found. Been Like that for a few days, hope they fix it :/

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Sam...!! ....really praying that one time was all that was needed!

Crazycookie ...nice !!! Congratulations !!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    is anyone else having issues with the forum loading and then turning to Page not found on the APA site? I have to stop the page from loading before it turns into page not found. Been Like that for a few days, hope they fix it :/
    Yes, same here! I thought they said it'd be fixed by 6am this morning but I'm still getting the page not found

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post

Ok so I took this test at around six pm, was going to post a pic then but as I was turning the computer on DH's parents turned up to "check on their boy"! They've only just left, so I can finally post it! Will be testing again tomorrow am
    Totally !!!! Congratulations! Now the fun part of continuously testing and watching it get darker! So happy for you!

CrazyCookie, that is most definitely positive!!! Congratulations to you!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post

Yaaay congrats!

Heading to the lab today for a beta...not sure when I'll get the results but not expecting them until Thurs/Fri . I miss my former care-providers...I hate being a new patient...it has been a fiasco this morning trying to get these labs ordered. I've explained my situation 4x in the last two days...hx of 9 losses, on progesterone, 2days late for af, shadowy pg test, need confirmation so I know whether to stop or continue progesterone. And *No* compassion whatsoever...I felt like my dr was reprimanding me for calling her for the labwork and not my cnm (this is how I've always done it with my former care providers...I explained that). Called my cnm and she's not in the office today. My dr finally faxed the labs over and because nobody cares I probably won't get the results for several days. I don't understand why it had to be so difficult!

I could just cry...and probably will before the day is out. My test this morning is shadowy (walmart brand) so who knows. Just don't have it in me to post it today. I'm not feeling very hopeful...I usually have more than a shadowy line by now (out of 17pgs).

Sorry I'm not more cheerful...this virus has me really down, blah!

Thinking of all of you today though and that cheers me up...hoping with everything in me to see lots more bfps !!!!

Congrats to CrazyCookie! That is beautiful BFP!

As for myself, I did break down and take a FRER this morning. After waiting the required three minutes, it looked BFN to me. Then I started looking at it in different lights and angles, and now I think there might be a SUPER faint second line. I tried to take a pic but no dice, you can't see what I think I saw in the picture anyway. It was just enough to not completely crush my hopes but also faint enough to scare me from testing until my beta on Friday (I'm only 12 dpiui today). Please keep praying for me!

Jen

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly, I really hope you get your results soon, I'm sorry your new dr's are being such a pain!!

Gator, don't lose hope yet!! Praying you get your bfp this month!!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm still in shock, I can't believe it!! Me and DH just keep looking at each other like "wow, we did it... No, we never do it, we can't have done it... But we did... Wow" it's so surreal!!

I've made an appointment with my dr today for 3:30pm. (I forgot to mention this when I just posted, I'm too all over the place lmao!!) Any idea what to expect ladies?

Here's my test from this morning, I nearly fell of the toilet when I saw it!! Should I be worried about how dark it is so quickly??
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-13-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Wow, that is so awesome Crazycookie !!! GL at your appt today!! Probably loooots of bloodwork .

Jen... for Friday!!!