Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kelly: I was the one asking about the injections hope your follie check goes well today!!

Erica: I wouldn't worry about the opks just yet. Mine too stay about the same and then bam!

My opks and hpts should arrive today. The RE's office called me yesterday to confirm my appt tomorrow. I'm nervous/anxious what he will say. I hope it's more than oh just keep trying on your own. Hopefully he'll give more solutions than that.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-18-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oh on the mucinex you gotta make sure to not buy the "D" right? It's only the regular version...?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I hope you Dr becomes more proactive in helping you stay pregnant. It is just the regular Mucinex. Thanks for response on opk.....I hate the worry that comes with ttc.

Oh ITA!! The worry with TTC is awful!

DH is even feeling the worry too now. He's already asked me what the "protocol" is for this month's ttc b/c he knows it's about to be my fertile time. I told him I wouldn't know until I saw the RE but we will probably be preventing. I try to keep all the worry away from him but he brings it on himself
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oh dear...I am seriously already crazy excited to start poas of the hpt variety ! I do have wondfos to pass the time testing out the trigger next week...eeek, cannot wait !!

Totally feeling those follies on my left side especially...looking forward to my u/s tomorrow !!!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Laura, sometimes my dh is like that. I didn't realize how are hard our infertility was on him until one night I came in our bedroom and his faces was red and swollen. He had been gone and came in while I was in the shower. He told me that he had gone to the church and prayed because of all the anger he was feeling because of our miscarriages. He hadn't talked about it so I assumed he was ok but he wasn't. We talked, cried, and held each other for several hours that night. I think they worry about it more than we know.

Kelly, so excited to hear your news tomorrow. I'm cramping on the left side as well. We must think a lot a like because I'm read to poas other than an opk. I started Mucinex but bought the name brand...all the equate one compared to the fast max Mucinex and I wasn't sure if that would do anything different.

Jessie, hope your test goes well tomorrow.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Laura, I hope you Dr becomes more proactive in helping you stay pregnant. It is just the regular Mucinex. Thanks for response on opk.....I hate the worry that comes with ttc.
    YES regular mucinex.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    YES regular mucinex.
    Oops quoted the wrong person sorry and I on my phone so I can't delete or edit it. Grrrrrr must be my foggy head and crappy cold.

Kelly - yay for your follie check tomorrow!!!

Laura & Erica - I totally agree about TTC affecting DH more than we realize. Sometimes my DH just gets this sad look on his face and I know what he's thinking about.

I'm nervous and excited for tomorrow! Hoping the HSG goes smooth and they give us some good answers during our follow up appt. My RE is also doing 2 u/s. Do you think they will check my follie levels?

Nevermind.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-18-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Jessie, are you having the hsg, u/s and followup appt all tomorrow? That would be so much less stressful than needing to wait another couple weeks.I think they'll be looking to see how you responded to the clomid.I'm so excited for and pray you'll have good news.

Laura, are you ok? Praying for you as well. You so deserve some good news.

Kelly, can't wait to hear your report.

AFM: My opk is darker tonight and I think it will be + tomorrow. DH looked at it and said tomorrow. I started my Mucinex and plan to use Preseed.

Mary and Lizzy, I'm thinking of you both. Looking for nice betas.

I'm working a long shift tomorrow and wonder how I'll make it through day not knowing whats going on with everyone. Many thoughts and prayers for all of us.

1st HPT....yesterday with FMU

Today's HPT.....NOT with FMU
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    1st HPT....yesterday with FMU

Today's HPT.....NOT with FMU

Hey just wanted to say YOUR EGGO IS PREGGOOOOOOOO

Lizzy!!!!! I'm so incredibly excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear your beta results tomorrow!

Erica - how are your opks looking? Do you temp? I haven't started opks but I try to temp. It's hard for me because I don't have good sleeping patterns. And yes the HSG, u/s and follow up are all the same day!!

Laura just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you! Hope you have a good appointment tomorrow

Lizzy!!!!! Beautiful BFP!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Erica/Jess- thanks for checking on me I had posted that my opk was already positive then I realized I was stupid and was looking at the wrong line. What a rookie mistake I was really tired last night! Haha . But I will say though, it's still pretty dark for cd 9. I'll take another one this morning.

A bunch of us have appts today right?? Hope everyone's goes well!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Lizzy, those test are beautiful. What time is your appointment?

Jessie, my opk was darker
    Pretty sure today will be it. I'm not temping now bc I left my thermometer at home during vacation and didn't want to start at a weird point in my cycle. Plus I didn't want to stress to much this cycle.

Laura, I was surprised by how dark mine was on cd9. I hope your appointment goes well.

Good luck today everyone.

Lizzy that is a gorgeous !!!!! Everything crossed for a good beta today!

Jess...praying your hsg and u/s go well today and you get good news!

Laura...thinking of you and hoping you have a great apptnwith the RE!!

Erica... for a + opk today, wooot!

Afm...opks were darker than I expected for cd6-7 but got barely-there-light on cd8-9 which is usual for me about 2 days before I get a +, and today (cd10) it's getting darker again ! Hoping to get to trigger tomorrow, but feeling like it will definitely not be later than cd12 (Friday). Leaving for my follie/E2 check in 10mins, eek, hoping for good follies!

Good luck to everyone with appointments today! I had my blood drawn at 7 and am anxiously awaiting my call back!! Lizzy, awesome looking second test and Jessie, good luck with the HSG today!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

Mary!!!

Good Luck Kelly!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Gl all Ladies with appt's. Sending positives vibes your way.

Thanks, Laura! I hope this month is your month!!!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

23. Default

Congrats Lizzy!!

This is a busy room today! I went in this morning for blood work, too! My progesterone levels and 2nd beta. I was out of town so I couldn't do the normal follow up after my first beta on Wednesday.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

It's so wonderful to see all the BFP's this month I'm so happy for ya'll!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Dorcas... for a perfect 2nd beta!!!!!!

I cannot wait to hear everyone's updates today !!

Afm...just waiting on my E2 results. I'm not sure if I'll trigger tomorrow or Friday. With Dh being gone from Fri morning until Sat night I'm thinking triggering on Fri would be better for timing bd anyway. If I trigger Thursday our last bd would be Fri morning and I'd ovulate Saturday morning so we wouldn't be able to get one last shot of freshies in before my egg is no longer receiving calls .

Anyway, I've got until tomorrow night to decide...not going to stress about it .

My beta came back at 106..... have another one scheduled for Friday.......
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    My beta came back at 106..... have another one scheduled for Friday.......
    Wooohooo awesome number congrats ladies on great beta's.

I will be scheduling my HSG as soon as AF gets here. Once that is done I will go in for a little chat with my RE, just to get on the same page. IUI should be during May's cycle! I can't believe it is almost here finally.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Katrina - so excited for you to get started again!

Dorcas - hope your beta/progesterone come back great!

Ok so I had my HSG this morning. Slightly uncomfortable but overall not bad. We went to my REs office after that and they did an u/s and a saline sono. Apparently I have a dip in the top of my uterus. It could possibly be a septum. The u/s also showed I may have endo.

So then we went to talk to the RE. DH sperm is great, tubes are clear. Thyroid is normal, AMH came back normal. A bunch of other stuff he did came back normal.

So he feels it is truly lack of ovulation. He wants us to finish this cycle and feels I may get pregnant this cycle just from the clomid. He will be doing progesterone and some additional bloodwork this cycle as well.

If I'm not pregnant this month we will be moving forward with more aggressive forms of ovulation induction.

30. Default

Sounds like pretty good news, Jessie!! Glad there's nothing wrong that cannot be overcome.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13