Page 138 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Cindy !!!!! I'm thinking March will be our lucky month !

Lizzy...only 4 more days !!!!

Laura...we usually prevented until we could see the RE also. With RPL it feels like such a huge risk every month and I know I want to do everything I can to optimize for a healthy outcome .

Erica...did you make it home??

Afm...tomorrow is my last day of femara and my first day of the injects . I'm excited to be this far into my cycle already ! I have to admit I would love to go to my follie check on Wednesday and find out my follies are ready to trigger...feeling really really really ready for that bfp and hh9m that's coming my way .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Eek, I just crunched the numbers and if this cycle is successful I could have a baby on my bday (Oct 31st)...oh my word, I would love that !!!!! It would be fine if I didn't since it would be a bit early (2ish weeks depending on when I trigger), but it'd be fun to have it as a possibility !

ETA...WOWSA, just noticed I started this thread a little over a year ago ! I'm feeling nostalgic...going to read over some of the old posts
    Last edited by kellyowens; 02-15-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Today is my last day of clomid! Hoping AF hits the road soon... Sometimes it drags on and on and I need it gone for my HSG Wednesday!

I'm feeling really confident this cycle! It just seems like good things are happening! We got everything done for our house should be closing right at the beginning of the month! I got a job offer to manage a brand new store within my current company. I'm already a store manager but with this I would have a NEW store and I would be able to hire an entire staff which I've never done! Plus the store is closer to DH family and our new house! But I love the people I work with now so who knows what I will end up doing

Jess...I'm so excited and hopeful for you !!!!!!

Af is still hanging around here too (spotting pink again today). I spotted until cd9 with my last med cycle too. I wonder if that's common with clomid/femara??

Eta...feeling really pinchy in my ovary area tonight and my opk tonight is darker than I expected for cd6 (lol, the fact there's even a visible 2nd line is dark for me at this point ) so maybe I will get to trigger early !!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 02-15-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Not as much cramping today....did have a weird little pain for a few minuets, but really nothing else to report.....very hungry today tho....not very hopeful, but I guess won't know til Wednesday for sure.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I'm home! We made it home yesterday and things have been busy. Roads home were clear then we had freezing rain here. Yuck! I'm so over this winter stuff.

I'm amazed by how many of us are closed in our cycles. I finished my clomid on Thursday and have been crampy off and one the last several days. Started opk today cd9 and its negative but I knew it would be. Did notice cm a few days earlier than normal. I've had headaches the last several days and believe its the clomid. Also, I'm crazy tired.....could this be from clomid as well?

So Kelly, Jessie, and I all have medicated cycles and are just a few days apart in our cycle days. I pray we all get a nice bfp Any tips on what else we can do besides meds and dtd to get those?

Kelly, I usually don't crunch the numbers for estimated due date but since I knew this would be a Nov one I did and realized my dd would be Nov 15 which would be 2 days before my Mom's bday. We lost my Mom on Nov 13th 2011 so I think we need something to celebrate around then. It would be special if I had a baby that shared my Mom's bday.

Lizzy,Thinking of you. Don't give up! To many of us a cheering for you.

Laura, I hope your appointment goes well. I've been thinking about and hope you get some answers to what might help you.

It isn't that I am giving up....but if I allow myself to think that all will be okay and this will work out and that this round will work....and it doesn't then I will be devastated.........but if I allow myself to know that it may not.....I can handle that better than lying to myself saying that it will happen.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Laura...what day is your appt?

Lizzy...praying for good news Wed!

Erica...soooo glad you made it home safe through yucky weather!!

I'm hoping, praying, and believing hard that those bfps will come our way in March !!!!! Praying especially for a little one for you on your mom's bday...that would just be so special ♡♥♡

Thanks Erica & Kelly! My appt is Weds at 2:45pm.

Praying we all get our sticky BFP's very soon!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Lizzy, I completely understand thinking like that...I do it all the time. I'm praying for you. You are one strong lady. Lots of baby dust coming your way.

Hoping for lots of good updates on Wed...Lizzy is testing, my follie check, and Laura's appt !!!

Hope you have a good appt Laura!!!

Thinking positive thoughts for you Lizzy!!

AFM - AF is outta here!!! HSG and u/s Wednesday!

Seems like Wednesday is going to be busy for all of us. I'm hoping for a +opk then. I know my ovaries are working that is for sure.

Jessie, I'm so glad Af is gone. I hope you hsg goes well. I've had 2 without problems. I do recommend taking ibuprofen before going and take your own pad/ pantyliner for any spotting. Where I had mine done only had the mile long, 2 inch thick kind so I carry extra with me. Yes, I'm ocd I know.

AFM: In bed with a migraine. Urgh! I hope this cycle works because I'm not liking this. I'm also having a hard time with the fact this journey has been so hard and long and my arms are still empty. I know it is crazy but today I was thinking about how close Mother's day is and I'm still childless. There is an ache in my chest and my arms hurt to hold the babies we've lost. Sorry ladies, I try to stay upbeat and positive but today I'm just not there. Thanks for reading all that.

Erica...!!!!! Thinking of you and praying *this* Mother's Day will be full of expectant joy in anticipation of a November bundle

Jessie...really praying for a perfect u/s and hsg !

Afm...Af is gone here too...getting busy this week, woot

I took my last dose of femara and my first dose of gonal-f tonight ! I'm definitely feeling some pelvic fullness...grow follies grow !!!

Thanks Jess! Yay that AF is gone!!!!

Big hugs Erica! I completely understand your feelings. I can't help but feel we have been robbed. It hard to always stay upbeat

Kelly: how did the injection go? Is it IM? Those shots scare me. I've given myself shots in my thigh before but never in my rear/hip and IM. Those needles are SOO long!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Kelly! Glad af is gone. I feel the pelvic fullness as well. Hoping for good things. My opk was lighter tonight but think its because it had not been a long time since I'd used the restroom. I hope we all get bfps this month.

Awww Erica I feel the same way sometimes I just started crying reading your post to DH... if you don't mind me asking how long have you been trying/how many angel babies? It's hard to be upbeat and positive all the time. I try really hard but there are days when I just cry myself to sleep missing my angel baby and wondering if I will ever have the chance to be pregnant again...

I'm sorry about the migraine! My clomid side effects have been mild this cycle but I've had hot flashes and irritability lol. I have a good feeling for all of this cycle . According to babycenter calculations 12 weeks pregnant would be Mother's Day if we were to get a BFP this cycle

I was naughty and bought a few HPTs (1st response) and I am trying to determine if I am gonna use one tomorrow..........

Lizzy that's a tough choice!!! If it were me I would... But I have a poas issue!

Lizzy I don't know how you haven't tested already. I vote "yes" to test but understand the not wanting to know. Secretly I've been checking more often to see if you've tested. Sorry for the pressure. Just hopeful for you.

Jessie, I don't mind. I've been here so long but haven't always shared all my journey so here goes.

Six years ago we started trying right after our first anniversary. After 9 months I got a + when 5 days late but started bleeding later that day. A few month later saw my OB he said he wanted Dh it see a Urologist and Dh was put on Testim for low testosterone. Soon after I have a 2nd chemical pregnancy. Then for the next year nothing absolutely nothing. We find out Testim is male birth control and Dh discontinues it and become pregnant within 2 months. This time I have my betas drawn numbers were low but doubling so we thought everything was ok. Also start thyroid med becauae mine is low. Miscarried naturally at 6+weeks. 25 days after miscarriage I feel horrible and test +. We are in shock.....how did that happen? Only dtd 3x that month and not around O. Found out swimmers can live up to 5days. 2 weeks later another miscarriage but this time I pass 2 yolk sacs each on a different day. We take a few months off hoping my thyroid will be regulated when it is we try again and become pregnant the first month. This pregnancy was so much different from the others and we were really hopeful. We saw the babies heartbeat at out first u/s and decide to tell our news. Then at 11wk I start bleedind, u/s shows no heartbeat, and we schedule a dnc for the next day. Oh this happened Mother's Day weekend. Testing shows not chromosomal abnormalities. Dh and I have further testing and find out I have MTHFR. We are told to wait 6 months to try again and we do so. However, my Mom was in end stages COPD and we lose her 1 year to the day of my twin miscarriage. That lose greatly affected our trying but we aren't preventing. The next summer we see a new RE who wants us both to do medicated cycles but we could not afford to. He also sent my to an Endocrinologist who takes me off thyroid meds and says I don't have low thyroid. Within 6 months I am do sick I can hardly walk or talk and I am sleeping 14 hrs a night getting up for 2 and then napping for 3. So my GP checks my thyroid and its scary low and she tells me not trying until its regulated. 9 months later we get the go ahead and try on our own.Nothing. I find a new OB and he sends us to a new RE who we love. He did a complete we work up on us and our Dx is unexplained infertility so we are doing a medicated cycle. So thats 6 years in a nut shell. 5 miscarriages, low testosterone better now as was dh's sa, low thyroid, mthfr, and sevetal bad Drs later we still have faith and hope.

In a 13 month time period I lost 3 pregnancies 4 babies and my mom; heartbreaking.Thanks for reading all of that. Sorry so long but 6 years is long. Btw my Mom is a twin and I'm a twin. Auntmommy is what my twin's sometimes call me we are close.

Meant what my twin sister's kids call me.

Wow Erica! That's quite a journey... Again crying reading it (let's add emotional to the list of clomid side effects). I'm glad you are finally with a good group of doctors and have the thyroid under control!

So what is your protocol? Just clomid or follie checks/trigger shots?

Jessie, I understand the emotional part of clomid now as well. I think that is what caused my depresed state of mind.

Since this is my first medicated cycle I'm only doing opks and cd 21 progesterone check. Dr G said we'd become more aggressive as we proceed if we need to. I do plan to start baby aspirin after ovulation instead of with a + hpt. I had problems with heavy bleeding clotting when I took baby aspirin in the past so the thought is maybe not having prolonged use will keep that from happening again.

Do you mind sharing your journey? Don't feel like you have to if you'd rather not.

I don't mind my DH and I got married in October 2012, but before that I was having irregular periods. We started trying in December 2012. No luck so we went and saw my OB and she did some testing that confirmed no ovulation. In July we did clomid and yay BFP! We were pretty excited but really nervous. Saw the HB at 4 different ultrasounds but I started having cramps and bleeding and we ended up losing the baby around 10 weeks in September. We had a d&c and since than my AF has been all over the place and it's officially been a year of trying. So we decided to seek the help of a RE. We are just doing clomid this month while we do all the testing with the RE.

Hoping we can both get sticky BFPs this cycle and move on to the due date room!

Thanks Erica & Jess for sharing your stories!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Erica...!!!!!!!! What a long road for you and dh...cannot believe some of your drs, ugh ! I'm so glad you've got an RE you love and are now working your way towards a sticky bfp and hh9m !! Really praying this will be your cycle !

Afm...the day after tomorrow is my follie check, woot! I can feel the gonal-f working . LOL, my kids (6.5yrs and almost 4yrs) got vaxes today so I told them they could watch *me* do my injection tonight...they loved it ! They oohed and aahed over the needle so I told them to just wait until they see the ovidrel needle, lol, that can't wait .

No ewcm yet...just some scant watery cm so I started mucinex tonight . My opks have been the same the last few days...I don't expect a + before I trigger (and after that it'll just be from the trigger) but I don't want to miss a surge just in case it does hit so we can time bd.

Should I be concerned that my opk is not getting any darker?I'm only cd11 and typically ovulate btw 12-15 but in the past they gradually have gotten darker. I've been having cm from about cd8 and I'm crampy so I feel like something is going on. See this is why I don't do a lot of OPKs because I over analyze and drive myself nuts.After 6 years I know when I ovulate but Clomid is whole different experience. Urgh! Right now dtd every other day just in case. I hope this works.

Thanks Kelly, it has been a long painful journey but I'm still hopeful. Do u think its to late for me to start Mucinex? I meant to ask but forgot. My headache is getting better finally.

I had to lol about your kids watching you. I'm in trouble if dh ever has to help me with injectables...he gets shaky about needles

Erica...definitely not too late for mucinex! It's one of those things that works as soon as you start using it . I use the equate brand and take 2 tablets every 12hrs...just drink looots of water. I think it's fine your opks aren't getting darker...mine usually stay about the same until the evening before my surge starts.

Someone asked me about my injections (gonal-f and ovidrel) a page or two back...if they were IM or not...they're subcutaneous which is really simple imo. LOL, I don't love it, but it's definitely preferable to IM .

Thanks Kelly good to know.I'll get some tomorrow.