Page 137 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Thanks Kelly let us know how your baseline u/s goes!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Baseline was awesome...sooo excited to be starting with such a great number of antrals !! Just praying the one or two with the good egg(s) will be the one(s) that mature and bring us our rainbow baby(ies) !

I am really feeling like the supplements helped . It looks like I'll stim well and hopefully the supps will also have helped with quality.

I start femara tonight, injections on Sunday, a follie check next Wednesday, and trigger the following Friday...eek sooo excited !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

3. Default

Well, of course you'll be joining the magical due date room of Oct/Nov/Dec soon!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    That would be awesome!!
    So with the roll we've got going on with our STC group of TTCers, I think you're next!!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Well, of course you'll be joining the magical due date room of Oct/Nov/Dec soon!
    Oh that would be so fabulous ...feeling really hopeful !!!!!!

I was in the Oct-Nov-Dec dd room last year...praying I get in and *stay in* this time around !!

So excited for you Kelly!

Laura- I preferred Femara over Clomid in terms of side effects. I had much more bad side effects with Clomid, although a thin uterine lining wasn't one of them for me. Femara is covered by insurance but Clomid is on the generic list at Walmart so it's pretty cheap there too.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

I was in the Oct-Nov-Dec dd room last year...praying I get in and *stay in* this time around !!
    Me, too, it's kinda cool to be back in the same DD room and month. I'm praying for that, too!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I made an appt with my RE for next Weds to go over this last CP.

I've been looking into possible meds that could help me with my RPL. I noticed that people were like me (get pg easily but lose it early) were prescribed clomid or femara to help produce a stronger O. I read that Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining like clomid does and women have less side effects with Femara. Clomid isn't covered under my insurance but Femara is. Maybe my RE will have some more insight on this and possibly be on board for trying something out.
    Before we discovered I have DOR, my RE prescribed Femara for "unexplained RPL" for the reason you mentioned...a stronger O . Using a trigger med like pregnyl or ovidrel is supposed to really help too. I did femara, ovidrel, and timed intercourse. Both of those meds were covered by my insurance but even if ovidrel isn't covered for you it's not crazy expensive like some of the meds are.

I have not used clomid but the only side effects I had from Femara were super mild and may even just be related to my cycle since they aren't uncommon for me. I had hot-flashes and headaches but taking it at night (my RE says 6pm-9pm) helps since I fall asleep shortly afterwards.

I honestly can't imagine your dr wouldn't be on board with it! Really hoping and praying your RE will move forward with Femara and it brings you your super sticky bfp !!!!!

So with the roll we've got going on with our STC group of TTCers, I think you're next!!!
    I hope so!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

This would be a fun group to all move up and be in the same room!!

2/28/13

Me, too, it's kinda cool to be back in the same DD room and month. I'm praying for that, too!

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    I hope so!!

This would be a fun group to all move up and be in the same room!!
    YES YES YES !!!!!

Jessie...so excited to be cycle buddies ! What cd day did you O last time? I triggered on cd12 and am pretty sure I Oed on cd15 (supposed to O 36hrs after trigger) .

Afm...took my first dose of femara ! Ha...dh just informed me that he'll be out of town the night of cd12 which is when I'll likely trigger...we'll just have to do an early morning bd before he leaves . I'm not worried about it...he has good swimmers
    Last edited by kellyowens; 02-12-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Kelly - I'm excited to be cycle buddies too! I have been ovulating around day 18 but this cycle I'm doing clomid 3-7 instead of 5-9 so maybe an earlier o! I have a lot going on right now with buying our 1st house and I got a random job offer (same company different mall) so hopefully maybe the distractions this cycle will help!! Haha

Lizzy - how are you doing? I've been thinking about you!!

Cbrown - hoping you can join the BFP party this week!!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Kelly, welcome back.

Jessie, I hope you are feeling better.

Laura, I'm glad your seeing the RE next week. I hope he is willing to give it a try. Still thinking about you.
    To all those who received their bfp: Congrats!
    AFM: I'm on cd6 and will finish clomid tomorrow. I feel like its already working on my ovaries. Slight headaches but no other problems. We are stuck in Fl another day because of the bad weather in Georgia. I hate to go home to yucky cold but we've been gone long enough that I miss my bed.

Erica...I'm only 3 days behind you, woot ! I can usually tell by my 3rd day of Femara that it's working because my ovaries start to feel twingy . Seriously, by the time I trigger I feel like I have boulders in my pelvis, lol, it's not painful, just full and heavy feeling .

Ugh, so sorry you're missing your bed ! It must be the week for delays !!! Our train delayed for 5hrs at Union Station in Chicago (apparently Amtrak had "frozen toilets" and needed to thaw them ) and then the 3.5hr train ride turned into a 5hr ride due to various reasons. We arrived at our train station at 5am and it was unexpectedly closed so I had to walk my girls and our luggage for half a mile through downtown in below zero weather and snowy sidewalks to the hospital since it was the only place open and warm! Dh arrived about 10mins after we did to take us home...it was soooo good to crawl into bed !

really praying you get home very very soon!!!

Will you be getting a follie check this cycle? Are you using a trigger? I'm so glad you're not having any crazy clomid symptoms! I've never used it but I've heard they can be brutal .

There are so many of us so close in our cycles...just so super exciting !!!!!

Afm...I'm added to the March Testers thread, woooohooooo ...now to add the in a few weeks . Oh, that reminds me...my almost 4y/o dd told me out of the blue today that I'm going to have two babies. So I asked her if she meant her and her little brother (I call them "my baby girl and baby boy" since they're my two youngest) and she said no, that I was going to have two babies and nurse them like I nursed her ...hoping she's right !

Kelly, frozen toilets about made me crack up. Oh my word! How do they become frozen ...makes it sound like an outhouse. I would have been fuming mad if I'd got t the station and it was closed. Like they didn't know a train was coming. Glad you made it safely home.

I'm not doing any test or checks other than opk and cd21 progesterone check. I think my Dr didn't want it to be to stressful starting out.

I looked at Atlanta conditions and have to wonder if we will make it home Friday.

7 days til I have my beta.... Cramping a lot.... Nausea at times and a headache most of the time....

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Kelly, frozen toilets about made me crack up. Oh my word! How do they become frozen ...makes it sound like an outhouse. I would have been fuming mad if I'd got t the station and it was closed. Like they didn't know a train was coming. Glad you made it safely home.

I'm not doing any test or checks other than opk and cd21 progesterone check. I think my Dr didn't want it to be to stressful starting out.

I looked at Atlanta conditions and have to wonder if we will make it home Friday.
    Friday should be safe to travel back to the Atlanta area. Where in Ga do you live? It has gotten a lot of snow and ice. I'm in north Ga. Safe travels.

So I am getting discouraged, I didn't even test today. For the last two days and this morning I have random spotting, sometimes red sometimes brown. This morning was red and was enough to make me decide not to test.

2/28/13

Dang! I've got a lot to read and catch up on in here
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I actually live in IN so its the drive from Fl to home I'm worried about.

oh wow Erica! That's a long drive! When are you supposed to leave to head back?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, we were suppose to leave yesterday and be home tonight but because of the weather we stayed in Daytona. We didn't want to be stuck in freezing rain with no place to sleep,shower, and eat. We'll stop somewhere in Georgia tonight and finish drive home tomorrow. In Jacksonville now and hate to leave but its time to go home. Can't wait to sleep in my bed.

Anyone experience migraines on clomid? I don't know if its the med or horrible sleeping because of the awful bed. I took some excedrin migraine and placed a bekool migraine soft gel cooling sheet on my neck and that has helped.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so close in our cycles too, Laura...really hoping we both end up with Nov bundles !

Erica...I've heard the headaches can be severe on clomid . Are you done taking it now?

Lizzy...you're getting soooo close , eeek, really hoping and praying for good news !!!

Mary...I hope your tww is going by fast! I can't wait to hear an update from you !

Lucy...how is your tww going so far? Did you get my fb message with the list of supps?

Cindy...what cd are you?

CBROWN...thinking of you !!!!!!!!

Afm...if everything goes like it did last time, only one more week until I trigger and 3wks until I test ! I can't wait to see how my follies are responding next week...hoping the supps helped . 3-4 fat follies at trigger would be spectacular!

Kelly: Yes, we are very close this cycle!! I'm not sure if we are gonna try this cycle or not yet. I'm going to see with the RE says next week I'm def hoping for a 2014 baby tho!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Kelly: I'm concerned 31. Af should have been here yesterday. I tested yesterday also and it was bfn. Didn't bother testing this morning. Too depressing seeing only 1 line. I have the CG tests and read they aren't as sensitive as the wondfos so if af isn't here by tomorrow, I'll us an Answer test.

Concerned? Concerned? I didn't type concerned! !!! I hate spellcheck. 😈 Lol. I'm on cd 31. 😊

AFM:
    I am still cramping daily....not horrible....but definitely noticeable.....today it feels like I need to pee all the time....yes I normally drink a lot of fluids, but this is not my normal.....
    Seriously want to test early....but probably won't....DH doesn't want me to test early mainly because he doesn't want me to get disappointed and depressed.....
    5 more days.....5 more long long long days........
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy I have a very good feeling this is it for you!!!

Af is here.

I am sorry babypayne!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids