Page 136 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Maybe that cramping is some little embies burrowing in nice and deep!!!

Met with my RE again today regarding IVF. I think the plan is going to be to freeze the eggs and fertilize two at a time since that is all we are willing to implant. I realize the success rate will be lower, but I still have better odds with IVF than more IUI cycles. We also are in the process of scheduling an interview with a domestic adoption agency and will be pursing both at the same time. It really helps that my new insurance is going to pay for a good portion of the IVF. Otherwise, we couldn't do both at the same time.

Or I could just get my BFP this week and end all this discussion Not looking good though...I have no symptoms.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Fingerscrossed you get a surprise bfp!!
    That would sure make it easy

And for those who wonder i currently am living in norway, land of the vikings haha

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

4. Default

I dunno Jen, your chart looks REALLY good!! We were going to sit out next month and start Clomid in March if we hadn't had any luck by then. Hopefully you'll copy me and get your BFP soon!

5. Default

Wow Ali, Norway! How did that come to pass?

Sounds like a plan Jen! Still hoping you just get a BFP tho!

Ali - Norway sounds fun!

AFM - RE appt in 2.5 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Wow Ali, Norway! How did that come to pass?
    Met my dh in college fell madly in love, and then found out he was norwegian moved here to try to give my son the best life we could

8. Default

Ali: Sounds great! I fell in love with a boy from Germany (HS exchange student) and thought for a time I might emigrate, but there were other plans in store for me. Do you speak the language?

Jessie: Good luck on your appointment today!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Met with my RE again today regarding IVF. I think the plan is going to be to freeze the eggs and fertilize two at a time since that is all we are willing to implant. I realize the success rate will be lower, but I still have better odds with IVF than more IUI cycles. We also are in the process of scheduling an interview with a domestic adoption agency and will be pursing both at the same time. It really helps that my new insurance is going to pay for a good portion of the IVF. Otherwise, we couldn't do both at the same time.

Or I could just get my BFP this week and end all this discussion Not looking good though...I have no symptoms.
    Fingercrossed for a surprise BFP but this sounds like a great plan!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    Fingerscrossed you get a surprise bfp!!
    That would sure make it easy

And for those who wonder i currently am living in norway, land of the vikings haha
    I have family in Norway. My Aunt and her mother (My Grandpa's first wife) my Uncle grew up there and moved to California in his early 20s. They always sent us yummy treats!! I always wanted to visit!!

AFM: I tested this morning BFN but I am only 10 DPO so I am not going to count myself out yet!!

2/28/13

10. Default

I agree, don't count yourself out yet! Wouldn't it be something for both of us to be back in an October DD room?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm functioning on an hour of sleep, lol, so I'll reply to everyone later (you're all on my heart), but wanted to pop in and say we had an unbelievable vacay...it was just spectacular!!!! Even the "bumps" were blessings !

Tomorrow is my baseline (I switched cd1 to yesterday since Sunday ended up just being spotty) and if everything looks good I'll pick up my meds and start femara (injects begin on cd 7) !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

12. Default

I'm so glad you're finally back home, Kelly! ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I agree, don't count yourself out yet! Wouldn't it be something for both of us to be back in an October DD room?
    That would be awesome!!

2/28/13

14. Default

I keep saying that this little being evidently perfered 10/14 to 10/13. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Just wanted to say to everyone.

I'm here and stalking, but I don't have much to say right now.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, my heart aches for you. On our way to Daytona beach so know an apa friend is sending you lots of hugs.Praying for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    Fingercrossed for a surprise BFP but this sounds like a great plan!!

I have family in Norway. My Aunt and her mother (My Grandpa's first wife) my Uncle grew up there and moved to California in his early 20s. They always sent us yummy treats!! I always wanted to visit!!

AFM: I tested this morning BFN but I am only 10 DPO so I am not going to count myself out yet!!
    Hope you get a bfp soon! And how fun is it that there is always someone with a connection to norway, i think its because norway loves america so much, i do speak the language but i wouldnt have to. The tv is full of american sitcoms, commercials have english, stores advertize in engliah to be cool, and the kids are required to take english in school from 7 yrs on...

Laura hi!
    Jesse good luck!
    Kelly go get some sleep!

Laura I've been thinking of you. I wish I could give you a big hug or say the right words or something.

My appt was pretty basic. They are running tests on me and DH. I have to have an HSG and some ultrasounds. They just drew a ton of blood. DH is getting a sperm analysis right now. I will be taking clomid starting today and we will also have a follow up next Wednesday to discuss test results and to come up with a protocol for next month.

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Just wanted to say to everyone.

I'm here and stalking, but I don't have much to say right now.
    On my heart ♥

:

Lizzy...praying ♥ stick babies stick!!!

Jen...your chart is fantastic ! Super hopeful for you !

Afm...af hormones and lack of sleep are making me growly, lol, looking forward to starting my happy hormone meds tomorrow

This AF is kicking my butt I've been going through a pad every 2 hours or so. No point in even using tampons because I just bleed through them almost immediately. I had to call in to work today because the bleeding / cramping is so bad! I just keep trying to remind myself my uterus is getting ready for baby hopefully soon!

22. Default

JEN!!!!!! Do I see what I think I see on your chart??????
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

JEN!!!!!! Do I see what I think I see on your chart??????
    This!!!!!! Stalking to see some pics!!!!!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Yes I am in shock right now.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm so so so so so excited for you!!!!

JEN !!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh my word I am sooooooooo out of this world crazy happy and excited for you, wooooot

PRAISE GOD ♥!

Many many prayers for a HH9M

27. Default

I think that sums it up. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

OMG Jen!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I made an appt with my RE for next Weds to go over this last CP.

I've been looking into possible meds that could help me with my RPL. I noticed that people were like me (get pg easily but lose it early) were prescribed clomid or femara to help produce a stronger O. I read that Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining like clomid does and women have less side effects with Femara. Clomid isn't covered under my insurance but Femara is. Maybe my RE will have some more insight on this and possibly be on board for trying something out.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Jessie...ugh !! I hope af eases up for you soon ! I'm glad your appt went well...praying for good results and no obstacles !!!

Erica...Yaaay for a good trip !

Lucy...sent you a message on fb with my supplement list .