Page 134 of 157 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124132133134135136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Met with the new RE today, and he basically said what my other one said... that IVF is the next logical step for us. He won't do the injectable-only cycle for the same reason my other RE wouldn't do it. DH and I refuse to do selective reduction if I get PG with multiples and the risk is too high. I personally don't think the risk is high at all for me because I don't get PG easily. I've had 3 follies before and didn't get PG. I've done two combo cycles and still only got 1 follie each time. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see only 1-2 follies even with injectibles only. It's too bad because my new insurance would pay for those cycles. Still fairly sure that IVF is on our own dime. Not sure what we are going to do at this point. I'm just praying that I get my BFP this cycle and don't have to make these decisions.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen - hope this is your cycle!

Alli - looks positive to me!!!!!

have a wonderful weekend ladies.! The stinkin cb is fading already never buy blue tests grrr

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Met with the new RE today, and he basically said what my other one said... that IVF is the next logical step for us. He won't do the injectable-only cycle for the same reason my other RE wouldn't do it. DH and I refuse to do selective reduction if I get PG with multiples and the risk is too high. I personally don't think the risk is high at all for me because I don't get PG easily. I've had 3 follies before and didn't get PG. I've done two combo cycles and still only got 1 follie each time. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see only 1-2 follies even with injectibles only. It's too bad because my new insurance would pay for those cycles. Still fairly sure that IVF is on our own dime. Not sure what we are going to do at this point. I'm just praying that I get my BFP this cycle and don't have to make these decisions.
    I had to fib my way around this with my second pregnancy and now with the times we have tried over the last year. I tell them what they want to hear "Yes, selective reduction if I got pregnant with more than twins would be an option" even though I know I wouldn't. They can't make you, even signing whatever paper they have you sign stating that you would reduce is totally worthless. Once you are pregnant you don't see them again you know. We also use a very low dose of injectables and monitor my follies very closely, with the agreement that if I have more than 3 mature follies we would likely cancel that IUI.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Yay Ali!!!! That looks positive to me!!

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    have a wonderful weekend ladies.! The stinkin cb is fading already never buy blue tests grrr
    Is safe to say no drinking for youuuuuu congrats momma

Ali ...

That sure looks like the real deal to me, WOOOOOT !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I can see it in both of them Ali!! Congrats!!

2/28/13

Jen... I'm so sorry your RE won't even try an injectable only cycle . Honestly, that makes no sense to me whatsoever...to not even try ?? You certainly don't appear at risk for overstimming. I am crazy frustrated for you...I just don't understand how drs can be so stubborn with no real valid reason . Insurance is paying for it, you're willing to take responsibility for whatever the outcome, you're not high risk for over-stim (obviously if you did stim 5 follies or whatev they'd just cancel the cycle)...grrr, I just don't get it . Seriously, your REs seem freakishly afraid of over-stimming considering your hx . My heart is so heavy for you...that had to be so discouraging to hear...I hate looking forward to an appt, feeling so hopeful, only to hit another stupid wall and it has been such a long road for you already, ugh !

Really praying for a bfp this cycle Jen...! I just know there are good things ahead...thinking of you ♥

Laura...can't wait to hear your test results !

Cindy...one step closer to testing, eeek, praying for a bfp !!!

Leigh...did you poas this morning?

Lucy...how are things today?

Afm...spotting went from pink to brown, woot...just need to hold af off today and tomorrow, then bring on cd1 ! Wowsa, I can't believe I'm starting stims in a few days...hoping and praying for 1-2 good eggs !!!

Eeeeeek, in 24hrs we will be on the train and almost to Chicago !!!!! I'm not sure if I'll have time to reply to posts, but I'll be reading .

midgetlb6 Guest

Well I had nothing all night so cd 5 / 6 nothing, I went ahead and took my Femera 5 ml. Days 5-9 this cycle so we shall see. Kelly I need that list if stuff we talked about lol

I'm out.

Oh no. Fx'd next month is yours!

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    I'm out.

I'm out too.

Beta was 11. RE calling this another chemical Stopping progesterone tonight. Going to make appointment on Monday to hopefully sit down with him again to talk about why this keeps happening.

Laura, wasn't this the first beta? If so, don't count yourself out yet. I know several ladies who's betas started out around 6 and 8 and went on to have that baby. (((HUGS)))

I really hope you won't stop the progesterone until there's actual reason to. I know it's hard to feel encouraged based on your hx but you're pg (!) and you're not out yet at all.

19. Default

Laura, how many DPO are you?? Why is the RE calling it a chemical on the first beta?
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Laura I agree with the others! I think a follow up beta is in order here!

My first beta with my youngest daughter was 12. Don't give it up yet. There is absolutely no way to tell going off of just one.

Laura I agree with the others. A second beta is needed IMO!

I am 15dpo today and my beta was yesterday. I'm going tomorrow morning for blood again. I went ahead an did the progesterone, my cervix was low and soft.

Rach: how many DPO were you when u had the 12?

Laura... I'm so sorry you didn't get a more definite beta...praying for a miracle !

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Rach: how many DPO were you when u had the 12?
    I am not very clear on how many DPO I was. It was anywhere from 9-13.

27. Default

I'd request a repeat beta before throwing in the towel.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

midgetlb6 Guest

I agree don't give up yet. Wait

Blood draw complete. HPT was negative this morning.

midgetlb6 Guest

Oh noooooooo nonono this can't be happening