Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 4578

Thread: updates/N.E.T

midgetlb6 Guest

Yeah AF is back grrrrr

Aww stupid af!

Laura! Hehe as lots of trendy shirts and bumper stickers say "Stay calm and grow baby" ..or wait carry on? Well yes you carry on

Kelly- sounds like a good idea giving yourself a break from the cleanse, plus itll be nice to not have to worry about any extras on your trip

Afm..ive been studying my stash and trying to figure out which test to use tomorrow i have 2 frers in the mail on their way, supposed to get here tomorrow afternoon hopefully..two clearblue digis with weeks preggo in mail supposed to get here monday...ugh hehe....i have in my cabinet two clearblue plus tests 25 miu ( not a fan of the blue dye) and 6 heart pharmacy tests with pink dye that i have no clue the sensitivity on ( same brand as the freaky test this morning) and one wondflo stick 25 miu...so basically nothing that suggests i test before af is late which of these seems lucky? And yes i realize its 8 days til af is due and yes i have 13 tests.....last time i used 16 tests in a week..yes im a poas addict....but im such a type a person i must know all!!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

I'd go with the lone Wondfo

Hehe!

Had the weirdest freakiest DREAM last night that i was taking tests and getting invalids and then my mom who doesnt know we ttc'd started randomly testing mine and my sisters pee, she had in a huge soda bottle of urine at the breakfast table and was just nonchalantly dipping tests! Hahaha so she kept getting perfect positives and telling me that my tests were false positives cause im so not preggo! Im not even ttc! Dream me was so frustrated with my tests! Why did mom have the good ones, hehehe

Well so i woke up intrigued!! i used the cb, and of course i saw something, i feel like those tests are masters of deception...so i used the heart one...and ive got no clue if im seeing things or not....

Well came back to tests and the line on the cb got so light its a barely there and the one on the pink test is gone...well fun fun...hmmm wonder what tomorrow will bring
    Last edited by MissAlexandra; 02-06-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Added about tests changing

. I See nadaaaaa, shoulda took a photo earlier..hmm

heresthe other qnyone see anything I think I. 9 dpo based on opain. But i might be 8 dpo

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    heresthe other qnyone see anything I think I. 9 dpo based on opain. But i might be 8 dpo
    I can definitely see something!!!!! Hope it gets darker!

I do see something on the pink test! I hate blue tests. Fingers crossed it is darker!!

I had a very weird dream yesterday where I had seven infants.....I knew they were all mine and DH's, but they all looked so different. There were twins (identical) in the bunch, one had a full head of hair, and one was very pudgy....
    When I woke up, I realized that the little guy with the head of hair was a facebook friend's little guy, mainly because she posts a lot of pictures. I am pretty sure that all of the babies in my dream I saw on facebook the night before. The thing was.... I don't remember being overwhelmed, I just remember looking at all of them sitting in their car seats just cooing, or babbling to me....(even though they were newborns, they still could talk nonsensical words)
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids
    1st round of IVF: 10/13 BFN
    2nd round of IVF started on 12/13/13, BFP on 2/17...Due Date: 10/26/14

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    I had a very weird dream yesterday where I had seven infants.....I knew they were all mine and DH's, but they all looked so different. There were twins (identical) in the bunch, one had a full head of hair, and one was very pudgy....
    When I woke up, I realized that the little guy with the head of hair was a facebook friend's little guy, mainly because she posts a lot of pictures. I am pretty sure that all of the babies in my dream I saw on facebook the night before. The thing was.... I don't remember being overwhelmed, I just remember looking at all of them sitting in their car seats just cooing, or babbling to me....(even though they were newborns, they still could talk nonsensical words)
    Haha how sweet. Well at least you know where you stand on multiples fun to see if dreams really do come true haha

And you all really see it.? Im not looney.? I was gonna tell dh but he said if you have to think if you see it then you dont see it. Im a little shocked. There is no way I could succeed on a one month thing...ahhhh praying so hard it gets darker and sticks.!

Well, AF is due today, but no signs of that! The digi was negative this morning, but it's kind of early I think, picking up some more tonight. This wait is excruciating! How's everybody feeling? I'm still vaguely sick, so hopefully that's good
    I almost hate my days off, they d r a g on and on!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    That must've been a very big car!

Ali...lol, what a crazy dream !!! I definitely see a line on the second test !!!!!!! Hoping those lines just get darker and darker !!!

Lizzy...that is such a sweet dream! What better than an arm load of cooing babies ..praying it's a premonition of things to come, well, lol, not 7 at the same time, but a baby in your arms !

Afm...upping my progesterone dose since af is trying to show early (spotting lightly). I don't mind spotting...just need to hold cd1 off until Sunday since I will be home late Monday night and not able to have my cd3 u/s until Tuesday morning at the earliest .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

midgetlb6 Guest

I played with you pic, just used auto correct and I see a pink line

midgetlb6 Guest

Well as for me I thought AF was back full force yesterday but after that 1 bright red spot nothing. So I officially only had 1 full day off heavy bleeding then nothing but a spot here or there yesterday n this morning. Craaazy cycle grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    Well as for me I thought AF was back full force yesterday but after that 1 bright red spot nothing. So I officially only had 1 full day off heavy bleeding then nothing but a spot here or there yesterday n this morning. Craaazy cycle grrrr
    You tell that cycle of yours it better get back on track or you declare war hahaha
    And thanks for messing with the test, im really getting v.i.p treatment just hope i see something darker tomorrow morn, ill try to post a pick on my way to the airport, safe to say i wont be drinking this weekend im gonna be gone from apa a few days but when i return i expect the oct dd room to have more members

Anywho sending sticky vibes and baby dust to all of you this weekend and praying we all get our bfps soon

Just wondering if my dog knows something that I don't know. All day today, she's been up my tail. Even following me to the bathroom, which is very unlike her. She is sitting on me and I took a nap with my daughter today and Belle (my dog) jumped in my bed and laid her head on my belly. She loves me of course but is NEVER this attached to me. I just thought it was kinda strange. I'm only 6dpo so I still have a few days to be able to find out if I'm pg or if my dog is just going crazy. Lol.

I hit post before I was finished. Oops. Anyway, have any of you ever had your pet to treat you different and later find out you were pg?

Ali: I see a line!!!!!

I went for blood work this afternoon. HCG, Progesterone & Estradoil The cheapies aren't getting as dark as I would like, but I've read that this can happen. I'm leaving everything in the lord's hands and praying for a sticky bean.

On top of all that, I got rear ended this morning I'm fine and my car doesn't have that much damage, but it's still a pain in the butt. Thankfully the lady who hit me has insurance
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Oh no Laura. I'm glad you are ok. Tomorrow, your test should be darker than yesterday's test. Can't wait to see pictures of it. I'm praying you have a sticky bean in there!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Ali: I see a line!!!!!

I went for blood work this afternoon. HCG, Progesterone & Estradoil The cheapies aren't getting as dark as I would like, but I've read that this can happen. I'm leaving everything in the lord's hands and praying for a sticky bean.

On top of all that, I got rear ended this morning I'm fine and my car doesn't have that much damage, but it's still a pain in the butt. Thankfully the lady who hit me has insurance
    Praying so hard for you and so glad you are ok! How scary!!

And as a matter of fact i remember reading an article on dogs being able to sniff out pregnancy just hope the same is true for toddlers, mine has been all over me and keeps saying baby and touching me..makes me cry like everytime.

What brand of cheapies do you guys use? I was thinking of buying some on Amazon and realized there are a lot of different brands!!

2/28/13

I'm trying Clinical Guard for the first time. I've used the opks and liked them so far. I've used Wondfos in the past and those worked great for me. But many ladies on apa began getting lot's of evaps on them, so that's why I switched.

Praying so hard for you and so glad you are ok! How scary!!

And as a matter of fact i remember reading an article on dogs being able to sniff out pregnancy just hope the same is true for toddlers, mine has been all over me and keeps saying baby and touching me..makes me cry like everytime.
    I hope this is true in my case. 💚

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    What brand of cheapies do you guys use? I was thinking of buying some on Amazon and realized there are a lot of different brands!!
    I just ordered a batch Idk the name brand didn't seem to have one but it was 60 Ovulation test and 30 HCG test all for 13. 75 and free shipping.

I just go with the FRER's. I have done $ store tests before, but I was getting -'s on them when the FRER were showing + (I was 9 DPO and pregnant with Jericho). So I will usually buy two of the 2 packs and then a digi or two also LOL.
    Last edited by TripMomma; 02-06-2014 at 03:07 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

I'm using the Clinical Guard this cycle and I'm not real pleased. My eyesight isn't the best so these tiny strips are a bit annoying. I won't buy these again.

I took another Digi tonight and it's still positive which eased my mind a bit. I'm nervous to receive my results tomorrow. They marked them stat but I'm not sure what time they will come in.

I hope y'all don't mind me hanging around here for a bit. I don't feel comfortable joining the DD room yet.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-06-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    I just go with the FRER's. I have done $ store tests before, but I was getting -'s on them when the FRER were showing + (I was 9 DPO and pregnant with Jericho). So I will usually buy two of the 2 packs and then a digi or two also LOL.
    I usually only use FRER's too. I ordered 2 3 packs on Amazon I'm going to be a POASer next week!!

2/28/13

Laura...praying for good numbers !! You are definitely more than welcome to stick around here until things are more definite . Let me know if I can add your to the testers thread and if so, which day you'd like it on (or you can wait for your beta...entirely up to you) .

That was my only qualm with CG...they are so narrow!

Lucy...ugh ...af can be so cruel!! She keeps trying to show up here and she's not due until Sunday . I spotted at 6dpo and started progesterone which held the spotting off until today so I upped my progesterone dose and slapped an ortho-evra patch on. I am determined that cd1 will not be until Sunday or later (stopping both Saturday night) !

Cindy...hoping your furbaby's extra attention mean's there is a bfp in your very near future !!!!!

Afm...I ordered wondfo opks and bought a combo pack with 10 hpt strips. I don't recommend them for testing for pg, but I will be using them to test out the trigger . After they are negative I am planning to do one of two things, lol:

Plan A: Buy a digi and test at 14dptrigger (I may have to be in a coma in then1ww for this to actually happen )
    *OR*
    Plan B: start testing every day with frers at 9dptrigger and a digi at 14dptrigger (two 3pk frers and a digi)

Only 2 days until my vacay, woohooo !!! LOL, it is supposed to be crazy cold all weekend, but we're from MI, we can handle it.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Honestly, I have a chip on my shoulder for Wondfos. I've heard good things about clinical guard so if I buy more online, I'm getting those. I just bought 8 at dollar tree tonight, since those seem to be pretty good. At $1 a pop I don't mind anyway!
    Still waiting for signs of AF, nothing so far. Going to sleep yet again before 9 pm. I puked once today too, so I strongly believe it's only a matter of time before, well, you know!