Page 131 of 157 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Ok here's mine from this morning. I can't go get a "real" test until tomorrow, we are snowed in. Please be honest!

I keep doubting what I see!

Just this morning I was texting with a friend that I was going to stop the progesterone tomorrow, then I took the test and when I looked back there it was!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Ok here's mine from this morning. I can't go get a "real" test until tomorrow, we are snowed in. Please be honest!

All I see is a beautiful little baby I think you attached the wrong pic.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-03-2014 at 07:50 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oops! Photobucket - you boob! I'll try again......

I'm thinking I might see something! Have you uploaded it to countdown to pregnancy? It's fun to use the tools haha!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I'm thinking I might see something! Have you uploaded it to countdown to pregnancy? It's fun to use the tools haha!
    Nice to hear I might not be crazy! I'll try that site when I'm on a computer.

Laura... I totally see a line !!!!!!! sticky baby stick!!!!! . I am just so super excited for you and praying that line keeps getting darker

Leigh...sure looks like the start of something amazing to me ...keep testing !!!!!!!

Lizzy...yup, that's what I mean . On another forum I go to occasionally most of the women do IVF/FET and they abbreviate it to PIO.

Afm...on my way to my beta as soon as I get ready and eat lunch! I should have the results by 4pm.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Haha yes, I was just coming on here to post the link

Again, feel free to be honest with me

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=228194

I'm on my iPad today at work bc I can tell its gonna be a day where I'm distracted haha!
    How did it look after it dried? I do see a line of sorts. Praying this it :fx:

Thanks for your input ladies! it means alot!!! I'm so nervous it's a dirty trick or something. With all my losses I can only be cautiously optimistic.

I bought some FR while at lunch. Going to take one tonight after I get home and the other tomorrow afternoon. I'm staying away from the FMU b/c it doesn't like me haha- the test I posted earlier is from
    3MU. I'm not going in for a beta yet, I'm already on progesterone so there really isn't anything else for them to do. Maybe once I am convinced it's positive, I'll call the RE.

Midgetlb6: I had to leave for work so I haven't seen it dried yet. The "line" did appear within 5 mins.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Here's my new one:

Well ladies I see lines on both of your tests! Fingers crossed you both have sticky beans! And that those lines get good and dark

How many DPO are you?

As someone who has been burned by faint lines...and also had one that turned out to be the real deal, I have to say if 2 days go by and the test doesn't darken I am not optimistic. It should be getting darker every 12-24 hours. Also if it is 12-14 DPO or later they shouldn't be the barely there lines anymore....unless you are really unsure of your O date.
    My test that was a BFP...faint faint line at 9 DPO in the morning neg digi...by that night my line was darker and I got a + on a digi, and the next morning it was again darker.
    The couple of times I saw faints, they never did get darker or clearer...those ended up being BFN's.
    Last edited by TripMomma; 02-03-2014 at 05:03 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I'm 11 DPO. I'm going to get a digi tomorrow, but if the cheapie strip isn't darker in the morning, I'll save the digi for a few more days. Hopefully it IS darker and the digi will confirm!

Leigh!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura and Leigh...really hoping and praying for two gorgeous dark pink lines from both of you soon !!!!!!!

Laura...I totally understand the "cautious optimism" !!!

Afm...I am so thrilled my beta is negative ! I can't believe I'll be starting my next cycle after this week, eeeek!! With our Chicago trip this weekend, the week is going to fly by with all the organizing and finalizing of details . Within 3wks it'll all be over but the waiting !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    How many DPO are you?

As someone who has been burned by faint lines...and also had one that turned out to be the real deal, I have to say if 2 days go by and the test doesn't darken I am not optimistic. It should be getting darker every 12-24 hours. Also if it is 12-14 DPO or later they shouldn't be the barely there lines anymore....unless you are really unsure of your O date.
    My test that was a BFP...faint faint line at 9 DPO in the morning neg digi...by that night my line was darker and I got a + on a digi, and the next morning it was again darker.
    The couple of times I saw faints, they never did get darker or clearer...those ended up being BFN's.
    ^^ THIS^^ I've had to many line like this in recent months hence being Crowned the queen of evaps. I really pray your lines are darker tomorrow. For both of you

Laura & Leigh - fingers crossed for BFPs tomorrow!!

Alli - I hope your symptoms are the start of a beautiful BFP!

Kelly - so glad the beta is below 0!

Babypayne and midgetlb - how's it going for you this month?

AFM - day 6 of provera... No spotting since Saturday. Hopefully AF arrives soon. In non-TTC news DH and I put in an offer on a house! Kind of crazy - they accepted but read our terms wrong so now they are re-evaluating? fingers crossed tho!

midgetlb6 Guest

Jessie Bee funny you should ask, I'm trying to figure out wth is going in with my AFC this cycle. Spotted on Saturday, light Sunday, heavy all day Monday passing clots as usual, around 8 p.m. changed pad n nothing at all what so ever on pad and is now 6 a.m. so I put on a tampon and the plastic tube came out clean. Normally I bleed heavy cd 2/ 3 then medium on cd 4 then spotting on cd 5,6,7 sometimes spot a little longer. Wine you times during the night to pee. So yeah waiting to see how the rest of the day goes. Grrr

I'm 4dpo today, so just waiting to test.
    Lucy, that is weird for you. I wonder what's going on in there. Hmmmmm.

Kelly: Hope you have a wonderful trip to Chicago. That's one of the places I would like to visit one day!

Leigh: Did you test this morning??

Ali: How are you feeling this morning?

Jess: Congrats on putting an offer!!! How exciting! We bought last year. My best advice is to try and stay calm as much as possible. It's such a stressful time but oh so worth it come closing day
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

midgetlb6 Guest

Any new pic's ladies?

Here's my test from this morning. It's still faint, but getting darker nonetheless

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=228593
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I see the line much better today. Did you test with a frer or answer too?

midgetlb6 Guest

Oh yeah much more defined getting darker woo hoo congrats lady wtg girl thank god you didn't stop the progesterone.

Thanks! Yes, I'm glad I didn't stop either!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Looking good Laura!!!

Laura, that test looks awesome!!!! So excited for you!
    Four Gulls - Mary

Thanks Natalie & Mary!!

Good luck today Mary!!! Please let us know how everything goes!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Looks darker to me!!! Do you have an FRER?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)