Page 129 of 157 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Ali/Kelly: I'm on prometrium right now. I'm wondering about the "waxy buildup" you mentioned...? I haven't come across that yet, but I do get the oozing-- then again I've never been on this while pg so maybe it's not enough time to get the build up..? If I do get pg this cycle, I'm going to ask my dr if the PIO/PEO is an option for me so I don't have to deal this for 10 more weeks. The IM injection does scare me a bit though.

Erica: Welcome to Florida!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!!!! I'm about 3 hours south of Orlando.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Kelly lol you are right about Atlanta. At one point last night when we were barely moving I told my Dh this isn't any different than iy normal is other than icy patches and hundreds of stranded vehicles. At one point there was a city bus turned blocking 4 lanes which was causing gridlock.

Laura, when we leave Orlando we are heading to Miami because our cruises leaves from there so we may pass you

Ali, I wondered about the wax build up also? I've never experienced that either so I wonder if yours is being made properly. I know we all respond to meds differently but I would hate that side effect.

Laura...only the crinone builds up. Prometrium doesn't have that effect. I asked my RE for PIO and he said no, lol, big shock there . I would much prefer an injection over the constant dripping and vag irritation (after awhile I get YI ). Maybe if I had a woman RE she'd be more sympathetic...can you tell my RE is on my nerves lately .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Erica: You will definitely pass me going down to Miami! I'll wave Do you know where you are parking at the port? I suggest not parking directly at the port b/c it's costs $20+ per day. We used http://premierparkingusa.com/cruise-.../port-of-miami when we went on our cruise and this company was great!!!

Kelly: Thanks for explaining the buildup I'm guessing the RE &/or OB will tell me no on the PIO/PEO, but it can't hurt to ask
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Tee-ah...your inbox is full so I can't pm you back !

Laura...that's how I look at it too...sure doesn't hurt to ask!

Although, my RE will just tell me to stop taking it since he doesn't feel it's benefitting me anyway...same with baby aspirin which gives me gastritis (yet another reason I want to switch to lovenox...it's actually considered safer than the nexium I have to take to counter-act the effects of the aspirin).

Yea haha just the crinone that builds up. Although a few years ago I was on a progesterone sup.. utrogestin I think it was called. They were like little pearls you shoved one up there 3x a day. No ooze no gunk. It was nice

Seems everyone is on vacation in the southern states but with snowstorms gridlock and 31 floridian degrees no thanks haha

I got flowers today from dh for no reason. He hasnt done that since we were dating. I nearly bawled my eyes out my dd stole my cbfm sticks and was running around the house with fists full and then started shoving them in shoes. Hope I got them all. Would be strange if company came over and sat upon them..oh well game night with hubby. Im on a winning streak and it drives him bizerk. I highly recvomend competition with your significant others

I really really dislike the cinone. I refuse to take it again...I will be going to go back to a different kind on my next try. My last two tries, my only two times using that stuff, and my LP was only 11 days long, both cycles...I usually am 14-16 days. I will never take it again, I can't help but think it was part of why the cycles failed.
    Last edited by TripMomma; 01-30-2014 at 02:49 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Bleh! That Crinone sounds like nasty stuff! I guess I won't complain about my Prometrium then. I will say that this cycle I feel like my body is absorbing it more that last. I do get a little bit dippy and I do require a pantyliner, but nothing like last time. Maybe thats a good thing??!!??

I'll probably start testing tonight b/c I can't help myself
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...everything crossed for an early bfp !!!!!

*double post*

Ugh...I hate when you have a plan, after making an agreement, and then someone wants to change their mind. I admit I want one more a lot more than DH does, but he agreed. We spent a lot of money buying the final two samples from Jericho's donor, we have been paying $40 a month to store it since buying it, I bought 1 tries worth of injectable meds (Gonal-F...which is not cheap,) I go in for my HSG in March...and now DH is having second thoughts.

After doing more talking and more agreeing we are still going to go forward but with a small tweak. I will do the HSG, I will do the May IUI on the Gonal-F, if that try doesn't work I won't buy anymore injectable meds, we will try our very last try back on Clomid. Then BFP or no we will be DONE.

I am just so ready to get it over with...I am tired of DH always having second thoughts. I know we will be fine if I do get pregnant, and he will be happy...all this waiting is just giving him too much time to dwell on starting over again now that the trio are 5 1/2 and Jericho is 3 LOL.

Katrina...ugh, that makes it tough ! I'm tired of ttc and so ready for our bio family to be complete...I can't even imagine how you and dh must be feeling having to get so many things in order every ttc cycle...so stressful .

Yeah, and gonal-f is crazy $$!!! I viewed our insurance claim the other day in case we had to pay out-of-pocket at any point...$665/pen .

Hoping and praying you only need one go around! Sending you truckloads of and !!!!

Thanks love I hope we both can be done growing our bio family soon too.

We would love to foster...maybe foster adopt if the right situation came about, down the road too.

Just popping in for a second about the Crinone. TMI Alert! It's nasty stuff and I hated it but my RE said I could 'clean out' the build up every day or every other day. I always did it in the shower and then put the new applicator in after my morning shower. I also wore a pantiliner just in case but clearing it out helped alot with the gunk and my RE said it would be absorbed better if my lady bit was clear of excess gunk before putting the new in. I didn't clear it out everyday 100%, I just got the main globs.

Good luck ladies, I'm always stalking...

Laura- sending you some super bfp vibes.!!
    Katrina- sorry dh is being indecisive. I get it though. When I sit and think about if we want more. And think over financials. And think over all the details I start questioning myself. But growing a family is a decision that comes from the heart mostly. Not so much brain. Im sure your dh is just trying to be smart about it. But at the same time his heart says more baby soon the heart will win like it always does and you can get back to business. Poor guys always takes them time to realize that women just know all

P.s. you ladies and your beautiful families. You inspire and amaze me. So giving caring and loving you all are

Katrina!! Sorry your DH is wavering. That's rough!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Kelly & Ali!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

My test for this evening. Still very very early to be testing I know this

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=227284

Watcha think?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    My test for this evening. Still very very early to be testing I know this

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=227284

Watcha think?
    ahhhhhh! Looks good!! hopefully your line will just get thicker and darker over the next few days!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

I think I see something...hope it gets darker! Fingers crossed!

Eeeek Laura, sure looks like a start to me; I voted positive ...I see a glowy line on the invert !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon bfp!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see tomorrow's test !

Thanks ladies!!! I'm praying hard!!! I've had a headache all afternoon with nausea which is typically my earliest sign so hopefully my body isn't playing tricks on me
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...those sure sound like promising symptoms !!!!!

Question......
    Yes, tomorrow I am gonna call and ask to see what the doctor says.....but was wondering.....
    Has anyone had issues with feet swelling with being on estrogen patches? ......cause I just got home, and both of my feet are swollen....and I have NEVER had that happen in my life......
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy...I know I swell with the bc patch ortho evra which has "40% more estrogen" than other forms of bcp, but only mildly and I always attributed it to the estrogen. I tend to gain about 5lbs on it even if I'm only on it for a little while. My BP is usually a little elevated with it too.

Ugh, not fun though !! I hope it eases up and is nothing to worry about .

You're getting soooo close, woooot !!!!!!

Laura...where's your test this morning, lololol !!!!!!!

ETA...your temps are spectacular !!!!!

Hehe here's this mornings after breakfast. I never do good with FMU for some reason.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=227495

Please feel free to be honest

Eta: I've never used this brand before so I don't know exactly where the line should be. I googled it and it seems it's a little farther apart than the wondofo...? Any thoughts?
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 02-01-2014 at 09:27 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm still seeing a faint, glowy line on the invert !!!!!!

Eek, Laura, you're so early still but I'll bet in a couple days you will have a no-doubt-about-it super sticky bfp !!!!!

Omg! I see a very faint line but it is definitely there!!!! Who hoo! !!!🎊💫🎉👣