Page 128 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 4677

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I will try and post pictures.... not sure if I can or not.... but I will try
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Opk this morning was negative and I had a temp rise . I'm officially in the tww for af . It'll be a little longer than that since I'll be taking progesterone to delay af a couple days while I'm in Chicago. I'm not going to start taking it until I know my beta is negative though...hopefully Monday !

I started the last phase of my cleanse...I liked the liver cleanse tea better than the "conceptions tea", lol .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

yay for the TWW

I'm glad FF gave me CH this weekend. Tomorrow I start the progesterone. I'm praying for a BFP this weekend
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    yay for the TWW

I'm glad FF gave me CH this weekend. Tomorrow I start the progesterone. I'm praying for a BFP this weekend
    for ch!!! Everything crossed for a bfp !!!!

I should be getting ch tomorrow...I'm 2 days behind you .

Afm...my RE appt went well. It lasted about 3mins, lol, not kidding, but it's fine since we didn't really need to discuss anything. My RE seemed so optimistic today and even said he feels I'm still young enough that even though my egg quantity is diminished I may still have good quality. Of course, I'm hoping the supps and dietary/lifestyle changes I've made will have a positive impact .

My meds are ready to be picked up at the pharmacy for my next cycle, yaay . We're following the same hybrid protocol as last time since I responded well (5mg femara/75iu gonal-f/ovidrel/TI). They drew for the beta while I was there so I should have the results late this afternoon or early tomorrow.

I can't believe in only 2wks we'll be ttc again !!!

Is 4 DPO too early to be experiencing pg symptoms? I'm fatigued and nauseated today. Thanks!

I think those are encouraging signs that your progesterone levels are good post-O ! It's not possible for a baby to implant at 4dpo but in a few more days your symptoms will hopefully be pg symptoms and not just progesterone-related !!!

I can't believe how many of us O-ed last week...lots of cycle buddies, lol !

yay for ovulating laura, kelly and pumpkin!

hows it going lizzy?

i'm feeling more optimistic than the other day. I made up with my BFF after our fight and am excited to see if the RE can help us! I also still have not gotten AF so I have an appointment with my OB on Wednesday to check for cysts/possibly start provera.

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Another doctor's appointment tomorrow....hopefully will have a good lining....but who knows.

Today the sweetest thing happened while at work. I was talking to a patient with borderline intellectual functioning, and he was very inquisitive. He wanted to know all about me (which I try not to say a lot about me when talking to someone, mostly because I am there for THEM, not myself, but it was hard not to respond to him). He asked me if I was married, and I answered yes. He asked me if I had kids...my response was that we were trying for our first. At the end of the assessment as I was about ready to leave....he asked if he could pray for me. I said yes, and he prayed that I would have a very healthy baby....I almost cried.

Will keep ya updated.....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Jess...so glad you're feeling better ! Praying for no cysts and that af shows without the provera. If you do start provera though our cycles will be close...I'm doing 10 days of progesterone starting on the 1st and hoping cd1 will be the 11th or 12th .

Are you doing a natural cycle?

Lizzy...that is so incredibly sweet (I'm all teary-eyed) ! Thinking of you and praying for a good lining tomorrow !

Aww Lizzy!! How sweet is that!!!

We do have a lot of cycle buddies!! Praying for BFP's all around!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks I'm a dummy! You'd think I don't have any kids! I seriously don't remember all this stuff.

Kelly, I bet the supplements will improve your egg quality. A girlfriend of mine had DOR and her RE told her that she would not conceive without IVF and she was devastated that she only had one embryo from her IVF and it failed. She decided to take a more holistic approach and started taking supplements to improve her egg quality and also a cleaner diet and she met with a new RE who had high hopes for her. She got pregnant with twin girls on her first IUI with this new Dr. and those sweet baby girls are 10 months old now and she believes it was because of all of the supplements that she took!!

Lizzy, that is so very sweet of your patient. Good luck tomorrow....come on good lining!!!

Jess,I replied to your RE thread.Good luck!

Lizzy, that was so incredibly sweet and touching. I believe in prayer and sometimes it takes someone we don't know to increase our faith
    In August we had a missionary from Africa (I think) at our church and he came and prayed for me and prayed that my womb that has never unable to bear a child would be healed, the amazing part of the store was noone told him of our infertility and losses.

AFM: Busy getting ready for our cruise and 2 days at Disney RE appointment Wednesday before we leave town.

Jess, please keep us posted about your RE appt. and good luck with the OB tomorrow...hope he can give you something to kick start your cycle!

Auntmommy, that is truly amazing! Good luck at your RE appt. and have so much fun in Disney and on your cruise!!

Laura, prayers during the 2ww...hope it zooms by!

Lizzy...thinking of you today...praying for a super fluffy lining!!!

Mary...that is so encouraging! I'm just feeling so hopeful !!

Erica...That is an incredible story about the missionary ♥! Let us know how your RE appt goes Wed before you head out of town . Have a fantabulous Disney Cruise Vacay !!!!!

Leigh...lol, it's so easy to not remember from one kiddo to the next ! And it seems like it's easier to have answers for other people...I know for me, I feel like a newbie when it comes to myself sometimes !!!

Afm...CH ! I'm so super happy with my temps ...I'm not even on progesterone and they've really shot up on their own!! I feel like the supps and other changes gave me a nice solid O...so excited about my next cycle .

I split my chart since I had the mva as cd1 but I'm positive af started a few days later on the 10th .

I'm hoping the nurse calls early with my beta results...if she doesn't call by 9am, I'll call them.

Erica: That IS an amazing story about the missionary!! What parks are you going to at Disney?

Fourgulls: (sorry I don't know your name ) Thanks!!!

Kelly: your temps are looking good! esp without the prog!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...your temps are looking spectacular too !!!!!!!!!

Afm...no more temping now that I have ch . I'm not going to temp during my med cycle...I did last time but the trigger causes a temp rise so it really doesn't indicate O, just a surge of hcg from the injection .

Ha, my 2yr old flushed my fertility cleanse capsules down the potty so that part of the cleanse is on hold until my order arrives on Monday-ish. I'm ordering Wobenzym also...it's a systemic enzyme that's supposed to help calm the immune system and reduce inflammation.

I put in a request with my RE that dexamethasone and lovenox be added to my protocol next cycle...really hoping he approves . I'm just concerned about my 2nd tri losses...this is the email I sent:
    I left a message with [the nurse...edited her name out for apa ] today, January 28th, but wanted to re-iterate here for clarification.

Considering my history of recurrent pregnancy loss I am requesting Dexamethasone and Lovenox be added to my protocol next cycle. I understand my immune and coagulation panels are normal, save for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. However, I would like to take these two measures as a precaution in hopes of preventing unforseen obstacles to a successful outcome, particularly in the second trimester in regards to Lovenox since, from my understanding, diminished ovarian reserve was not a factor in my later two "unexplained" losses.

I realize these medications may not have any impact whatsoever, but I'm willing to accept that over the possibility of facing another second trimester loss having done nothing in an attempt to prevent it.

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this. Thank you!
    It takes up to 3 business days for him to get my message so I don't expect to hear back until next week.

I actually haven't had an immune panel done recently...I'll have to check on when it was done last and request it. I think it's been around 10yrs!

Kelly, knowledge is power and I am so happy that you know so much about fertility and hope that your RE gives you the green light for the lovenex and dex (sp.). I really wished that I had pushed for progesterone before my latest loss...even if I didn't help, I feel like I could have done everything I could have to help my pregnancy.

I had my lining check this morning and it was 14.7 and everything was nice and calm...all my little follicles were nice and small and not ready to bust out!! Hopefully will hear about my bloodwork this afternoon and start my PIO shots tonight and my transfer for February 4th.
    Four Gulls - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by fourgulls View Post
    Kelly, knowledge is power and I am so happy that you know so much about fertility and hope that your RE gives you the green light for the lovenex and dex (sp.). I really wished that I had pushed for progesterone before my latest loss...even if I didn't help, I feel like I could have done everything I could have to help my pregnancy.

I had my lining check this morning and it was 14.7 and everything was nice and calm...all my little follicles were nice and small and not ready to bust out!! Hopefully will hear about my bloodwork this afternoon and start my PIO shots tonight and my transfer for February 4th.
    that's a gorgeous lining!!!!!! Super excited for you and praying your precious frosties get nice and cozy for a hh9m after your transfer Tuesday ! I can't believe you're in the home stretch already !!!

...that's been one of the most challenging aspects of my losses over the years, just feeling so helpless not doing anything and wondering if something could have helped. I sure hope we never face another second tri loss, but if we do, I want to be able to have peace and closure knowing that I did everything I could do ♥.

Yay Mary!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Well, my RE denied my request for the meds which is what I expected but had hoped against hope that he'd approve. I'm okay with it...just going to keep moving forward . Time to start researching food and supplements with mild anti-coagulant effects as well as ways to calm my immune system (excited about the wobenzym).

I'm going to make that appt with the chiro and possibly consult with an acupuncturist. My pcp's office has an acu but my insurance doesn't cover it...maybe we can work out an acceptable schedule and payment plan throughout ttc and pg though that will work with our budget

Thanks, Laura! Kelly, so sorry your RE said no. I saw an acupuncturist while I was doing my IVF and she was amazing and I felt great. The only reason I haven't continued is that she stop doing treatments in order to write a book. Definitely look into it!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Well, my RE denied my request for the meds which is what I expected but had hoped against hope that he'd approve. I'm okay with it...just going to keep moving forward . Time to start researching food and supplements with mild anti-coagulant effects as well as ways to calm my immune system (excited about the wobenzym).

I'm going to make that appt with the chiro and possibly consult with an acupuncturist. My pcp's office has an acu but my insurance doesn't cover it...maybe we can work out an acceptable schedule and payment plan throughout ttc and pg though that will work with our budget
    Sorry to hear he denied your request, but im glad to hear you are moving forwards
    Just a couple weeks til you can start working towards a wonderful goal

Ive had the strangest moment of change the other day, I feel so at peace suddenly with what is and what will be..which is out of the norm for me cause im usually a loonie, its so strange, im even debating whether or not i should go in for my usual protocol when we ttc...just dont feel up to all the poking, prodding and meds..but i know id never forgive myself if it all went bad because i didnt do something simple...anyway, i think im going to just zen out and be blissfully ignorant the next two weeks

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

What reason did he give for the denial? I mean if it can't hurt then why the heck not at least try it?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Ali...so awesome you're at a peaceful place with it all! I hear you about the poking /prodding...what is your usual ttc protocol?

Katrina...I spoke with the nurse and she said he doesn't feel it's necessary...no other explanation than that. He's very conservative and looks at anything like coq10, dhea, assisted implantation with dex and lovenox, etc...as "not evidence based", yet there really are no "evidenced based" tx for unexplained RPL. DOR explains my 1st tri losses but not my two 2nd tri losses and since my labwork for immune/clotting issues is normal there is no "evidence" the meds I requested will help but my perspective is that there's no evidence that it will hurt, so why not try. It's easy to say no I guess when it's not his wife or daughter who had to bury their babies.

The other RE I consulted with said he recommends assisted implantation with progesterone injections, lovenox, and dexamethasone but he's only willing to do aggressive IVF with us which we're not willing to do right now (I'm responding to the injects and can't justify the cost).

Glad you're in a peaceful place Ali!

Sorry your RE denied you Kelly! I'm hoping we can be cycle buddies and due date room buddies!

Had my OB appt today. They said they can see stuff swirling in my uterus but they still gave me provera. I will be doing clomid this cycle but I'm still consulting with the RE. My OB was very optimistic that with the help of the RE I should have a healthy pregnancy soon. She also gave me the information for someone I can talk to more about weight loss. Overall feeling pretty optimistic about a 2014 baby!

One question tho - if I start my period before 10 days of provera do I keep taking it?

Mary and Lizzy, I'm thinking of both of you.

Laura, Epcot on Thursday and Magic Kingdom on Friday. Can't wait!

Jess, glad your appointment went well. Sorry can't help on Provera because I have not taken it.

Kelly, your son flushing your supplements sounds like something my sister's boys have done. Glad your cycle is going so well.

AFM:RE appointment went well. All test were normal. He tested ovarian reserve and with the cd3 labwork show good hormones and ovarian function. I didn't get copies of labs but remember he told me that based on test that if I had IVF that on a scale of 1-20 I was a 16 for the likely hood of producing 5 good eggs. 20 being the best. He was confident I'll become pregnant.We are going to start Clomid 100, my nexy cycle. Sorry for any typos or if this is unclear on my phone headed to Florida. Thankfully we are past the worst of it near Atlanta. Roads weren't horrible but gridlocked because of accidents.

Good luck to all you ladies! 2014 is gonna. Be a good year! I can feel it hehe

Kelly, nothing too fancy, betas every 48 hours, thyroid panels to check i dont get all haywire again, ultrasounds, deciding if we wanna use 60 mg lovenox the first trimester...deciding if i want to use crinone 8%, my dr usually leaves it all up to me, and what i feel comfortable with,..I was diagnosed with unexplained recurrant misscarriage..which means they dunno why, so they dont know how to help.. Its all a gamble, luckily tho my losses have all been 1st tri....so I did breathe easier when i entered my 2nd trimesters.. .. My biggest issue is usually all the stress in waiting for tests, the panic if i start bleeding, cramping, feeling human...also i have an unexplained pricking in my limbs which we couldnt figure out if it was ms or something else, so there is always the fear that the baby wont develop properly..my last pregnancy at my 7 week ultrasound i was told i needed a d&c due to my 11 week non viable pg...got a second opinion and my beautiful daughter...

So the blood draws the weight on my shoulders if i make the wrong choice those darn vaginal suppositories and the crumbly wax buildup you gotta dig outta there every so often and the fact that i get hypermesis which i wonder if the supps make worse... Thg more you think about it the more you wonder why on earth i wanna sign up for 9 months of worry and feeling helpless until birth and i can hold my beautiful babies in my arms

Im rambling.. Oh well

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Ali, Feel free to ramble on.I think anyone with recurrent pregnancy loss understands what you are saying and feeling. I always feel like I'm second guessing myself. I hope the next tww goes quickly for you.

AFM:We are in Florida. .woohoo....but where we are right now is only 31. Hopefully it harms up as the day progresses. Can't complain it is warmer than homem

Ali !!! My dx was "unexplained recurrent pg loss" too until last Sept...such a difficult dx . Do you see an RE or an OB? I'm not a fan of progesterone either, but I do prefer crinone over prometrium since it oozes ...I use prometrium because it's less expensive with our insurance. I wish my drs were more astute with my thyroid during ttc and pg...I have extra meds and a standing order for tsh now so I manange my own thyroid. Of course, you read how my RE feels about lovenox which still boggles my mind. After 14 losses you'd think they'd be happy to offer me anything at all that might help...I even told the nurse I'm just not feeling my body is a safe place for a baby anymore and want to quiet my immune system and reduce the possibility of hyper-coagulation...oh well...lol, now *I'm* rambling .

Thinking of you...hoping and praying for great news this month and a hh9m !

Erica...great news from the RE !!!!! Have a wonderful vacay and when you get back I pray there's a super sticky bfp waiting for you you next cycle !!!!!!!

Oh...lol, and Atlanta is just permanently gridlocked...or at least it seems that way (we come down I-75)

Jess...eek, I'd love to share a cycle and dd room with you...feeling optimistic for us both !!!!!

If I were to start my period on provera I would stop it...but it's very unlikely since the point is to raise your progesterone levels enough to prevent af so when you stop taking it your body will sense a drop in progesterone and trigger af .