Page 127 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 4669

Thread: updates/N.E.T

great, thanks!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I think the spotting has STOPPED! The day is still early...but I think it's done!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

@Lizzy, I am also preparing for my next FET and am doing estrogen shots every three days. It is called Del Estrogen and I had a really great lining during my last cycle...I don't go again until next week for a lining check but I definitely have tons of cervical mucous. I see that your spotting has stopped so I hope that your lining has a nice chance to build up again. My FET is supposed to be February 4th so we will be really close. Do you start progesterone before your FET. I usually start the progesterone shots a week or so before the FET.

Sending you lots of positive vibes!!!
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    I think the spotting has STOPPED! The day is still early...but I think it's done!
    !!!!

Everything crossed that it has stopped for good, woot !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by fourgulls View Post
    @Lizzy, I am also preparing for my next FET and am doing estrogen shots every three days. It is called Del Estrogen and I had a really great lining during my last cycle...I don't go again until next week for a lining check but I definitely have tons of cervical mucous. I see that your spotting has stopped so I hope that your lining has a nice chance to build up again. My FET is supposed to be February 4th so we will be really close. Do you start progesterone before your FET. I usually start the progesterone shots a week or so before the FET.

Sending you lots of positive vibes!!!
    Mary
    I have the estrogen patches, now I am doing the estrogen tabs vaginally... I have supposed to start progesterone IM shots about 5 days before the FET. This is my first FET, so I am completely new to this. I have never had a time where I have spotted before... but the last several months, (years, really) has been stressful. I have never had an issue with lining before, not with the first round of fresh IVF... so, not really sure what is going on.

If this works....then my FET should be the 7th... I believe. We shall see what happens.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

yay for no more spotting, Lizzy!!

Mary!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

My FET is supposed to be February 4th
    Wow, that's coming up so soon...eek, super excited for you !!!! Really praying things go better this time Mary...in fact, I know they will ! Sending you looooots of !!!!!!!!

Laura...just realized our cycles are close . I've had ewcm the last two days and hoping to see a +opk by Monday. We're preventing this cycle because of the mva though.

Hoping to see you graduate to a hh9m this cycle and maybe I won't be too far behind

@Lizzy, were you on birth control? I had weird spotting from the birth control and my nurse said it was common. I hate hormonal bc but I guess they wanted me on it to keep things calm before the FET. TTC is so hard and I complete understand your stress. I had a massage last weekend and it really helped with my stress!

Many prayers that 2014 will bring tons of BFPs to everyone in this room!!

Yaay, got my DIM supplement and ic opks today . The wheatgrass shots, maca, and Superfood Plus came yesterday but the jar of the Superfood was broken and the contents spilled out so I'm returning it. I ordered another one that should be here tomorrow .

I was feeling really down earlier today...I have ewcm and will probably ovulate in a few days but can't do anything about it this cycle. It's hard for me because I wonder if maybe we're missing a good egg, which is silly since even if it was a good egg my body isn't healed enough after the mva to support an embie. Anyway, the arrival of my opks and a bit of sun this afternoon has lifted my mood .

I'm shifting my thoughts to planning our Chicago trip...super excited ! And as soon as we get back cd1 will be right around the corner, yaay !!

@Lizzy, were you on birth control? I had weird spotting from the birth control and my nurse said it was common. I hate hormonal bc but I guess they wanted me on it to keep things calm before the FET. TTC is so hard and I complete understand your stress. I had a massage last weekend and it really helped with my stress!
    Yes, I was on birth control...Desogen is the brand name, but I had an off brand this time. I have been on birth control in the past, but have never had an issue with spotting....ever. I had thought that spotting was very minimal, but this was a bunch more than I had dealt with before. I don't know what is going on... but hopefully will have much better news on Tuesday......

Yay!! I got a rise and yay it's Friday!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Laura...just realized our cycles are close . I've had ewcm the last two days and hoping to see a +opk by Monday. We're preventing this cycle because of the mva though.

Hoping to see you graduate to a hh9m this cycle and maybe I won't be too far behind
    Oh yes, very close!!

I always hate that time of waiting between mc and being able to ttc again. I just try to tell myself that's it's a month (or however long) to be healthy and let my body heal.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

@Kelly, yay for all the supplements coming!! Have a wonderful trip to Chicago...I have never been but have heard amazing things about it!
    @Laura, woohoo for the temp rise and a big woohoo for Friday!!!!
    @Lizzy, many prayers that Tuesday brings a big fat lining for you!

Have a great weekend everyone! I am looking forward to a girls night out tomorrow with some friends I haven't seen in a while and I am getting my hair done this afternoon. My hair stylist was supposed to move to Florida but delayed her move until March and I am looking forward to a nice haircut and style!!

Laura... that's a very nice rise over your FP temps, wooot !!!

Mary...woohooo enjoy your night out !! A new haircut is always so refreshing! We want to see pics

Afm...wondfo hpt was so faint this morning I can't even get it to show up in a pic . My fmu was even really dark...based on past tests I'm guessing my hcg is less than 10 . Eek, so hoping for a neg beta next week!!

My opk was aaaalmost positive...maybe later today or early tomorrow .

Opk with smu : http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=224182

What do you think?

It's looks + to me!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Laura! Now to see if I o tomorrow or Sunday .

Kelly, I would say that is positive. Glad your other test is getting lighter. I'm hoping your test on Tuesday is negative. Laura, you,and I have very close cycles. .
    I'm showing all signs of fertility right now. Not tracking and not an opk in the house this month. Just having "fun" because of vacation We definitely have "fun" covered this cycle. Lol.

Mary and Lizzy, I will be gone during your FET. I hope and pray they are both successful.

Small vent to the receptionist where I work:
    I truly don't care that your 19 yr old daughter is pregnant....and while you are excited that you are gonna be a grandma....I am still trying and struggling with trying to become a mother. Yes, I am happy for you, and your daughter. No, I do not want to see the ultrasound. I am sure that she is happy to be pregnant.....I however, am not pregnant, and talking about others who are pregnant, is very difficult for me.
    Seeing others with kids when I cannot have one, seeing others who are pregnant and I have never been....makes me feel kind of like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and everyone is just staring at me.... I know that isn't actually happening....but it sure feels like it. And, although I appear to be taking things well....I really am not....so please....please....keep your daughter's pregnancy to yourself right now.........please.

Lizzy, so very sorry. Many prayers that this FET will be the one!! O/T, I see you have 5 fur kids...what kind and what are their names? We have a 120 pound yellow lab fur kid named Paddy and he is 2 and still thinks he is a 10 pound lap dog. He loves swimming in the pool and is a big scaredy cat...he barked like crazy yesterday (and scared me to death that something/someone was outside) until I realized he was barking at a shopping bag that was stuck in a tree!!

@Auntmommy, thank you!!

@Kelly, that test definitely looks positive and I am sorry that it can't be a month for TTC but I bet having a month of all those new supplements will benefit you greatly!!

Erica...woohoo for just being able to have fun and enjoy it !!!!!

Afm...got a + on the cbe digi tonight, woooot !!! I will soon be in the tww for af...cannot *wait* to get my next cycle started !!!!!

Eta...Mary, that's been an encouraging thought for me as I sit this cycle out. I'm really hoping I'll be starting my next cycle at a healthier place overall .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-24-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Small vent to the receptionist where I work:
    I truly don't care that your 19 yr old daughter is pregnant....and while you are excited that you are gonna be a grandma....I am still trying and struggling with trying to become a mother. Yes, I am happy for you, and your daughter. No, I do not want to see the ultrasound. I am sure that she is happy to be pregnant.....I however, am not pregnant, and talking about others who are pregnant, is very difficult for me.
    Seeing others with kids when I cannot have one, seeing others who are pregnant and I have never been....makes me feel kind of like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and everyone is just staring at me.... I know that isn't actually happening....but it sure feels like it. And, although I appear to be taking things well....I really am not....so please....please....keep your daughter's pregnancy to yourself right now.........please.
    Lizzy... always thinking of you and praying this FET will end with a hh9m ♥

Oh Lizzy I feel like crying for you.I. understand exactly what your saying. I had something like that happen right around the time of my last dd and wanted to hurt the person because they just kept going on and on. I came home and cried so hard I scared my dh. Many prayers will be said for you and your upcoming FET.

Mary your dog sounds like mine only she's much smaller. Biggest baby ever. Barks like someone is breaking in when its just wind blowing. I love her like crazy.

Lizzy - I'm so sorry you had that happen. I work in a children's clothing store and am surrounded by newborns and pregnant mothers pretty much everyday. Thankfully all the people I work with no my story so they understand when they find me in our stockroom sobbing lol! I hope you have amazing results with your FET!!

Mary - hope your FET goes well also!

Kelly - glad to see things are getting back on track with you!!

AFM - my period is over a week late but all tests are negative. I have only used wondfo but I don't have any symptoms so I highly doubt the tests are wrong. DH and I were trying very hard to not worry about TTC and just focus on getting healthy... So I've lost about 15 pounds and this is how my body is repaying me. Longest cycle since we started TTC over a year ago so we're finally going to see a RE... Our appt is in feb 11th... I'm kind of nervous though because the name of the place is IVF of Michigan and I'm not ready for IVF. I am excited though because my insurance covers some infertility treatments. $10,000 lifetime coverage.

In the midst of everything else my BFF and I aren't talking anymore. She's pregnant and told me she thinks I need to move on and find closure, and should probably seek counseling. DH was standing right there, I started sobbing. He took my phone and texted her back and said she isn't helping and we haven't talked since.

Also I found out my SIL and cousin who are both pregnant and due in May are having a joint baby shower on my due date... I have to go though... Luckily I shared some of my struggles with one of my other SIL's who will be there so hopefully she will help me hold it together.

Sorry for the long vent

Oh Jessie !!! I'm so sorry about the situation with your bff and your long cycle and the baby shower...ugh, ugh, ugh !!!!! If af doesn't show soon you might want to talk with your dr about an u/s to check for an ovarian cyst...they just hapoen sometimes and can prolong a cycle. When I saw your temps yesterday that's what they reminded me of. Either way, maybe you could do 10 days of provera and time it so cd3 will be around the time of your appt with the RE...just a thought.

I consulted with IVFMI (Dr. Shamma in Ann Arbor) and reeeeally really liked them. They did push for IVF for me and weren't willing to do injectable cycles but that's because of my age and diminished ovarian reserve (my current RE isn't very optimistic with the injectable cycles and isn't willing to do IVF with my own eggs so it's just my situation). IVFMI were very very thorough, compassionate, friendly yet professional, and totally confident that you would have a successful pg with them . I walked away from my consultation with a med sheet with pricing info, lab order for an hsg with the necessary prescriptions, an itemized cost projection, just literally no surprises or anything left unexplained. They have the process down to perfection.

The only thing that concerned me was that they do all of their cycles at the same time and seemed to use a lot of meds to tweak your cycle to fit into their time frame. I don't know if that's just IVF though or other types of cycles too.

Oh, and I'm not sure if the office over there will be like the Ann Arbor office but Dr. Shamma's office including waiting, exam, and consultation areas is literally plastered with pics of babies and pg women (client photos as well as just general office art). It was a little startling to me after being at U of M where there are no "triggers". Anyway, just warn you .

I liked too how fast they got me in. It looks like you had the same experience .

Really really praying you have a very encouraging appt !

And...15lbs is spectacular ...great job ♥!!!!!!

Afm...digi opk was + again this morning and hpt was negative !!!!! My temp dropped...hoping for a rise tomorrow, but it's possible tomorrow will be o day, and ch on Tues or Wed.

Thanks guys! I work in mental health, so some days are truly harder than others and when this person goes on and on....(although she is very nice)....all I want to do is scream....and she does know about my situation.
    My five fur kids consist of:
    2 American Staffordshire Terriers (aka pitbulls) Loki and Frayja....Loki is 3 and is mostly black. He is more laid back until someone comes over...then he wants to be the center of attention, and will lick EVERYONE within licking distance. Frayja is just over a year old now, and she is mostly white. A lot of people say she looks like the dog off of The Little Rascals ...mostly because she has a black spot on her forehead. She loves anything to do with water, and wants everyone to pet her tummy.... when the two play... Loki will sound like he is talking, or mocking Frayja...it is quite entertaining.
    2 cats: A Maine Coon Cat, Merlin. Merlin is light cream and white, (he is about 3) he is almost 19 pounds of nothing but muscle and fluff. He will help you do anything and everything that you are doing, whether or not you want help or not. When he drinks from his bowl, he slaps the water then licks his paw...I think this is a Maine Coon trait. Our other cat is Nyx, she is about 5 or 6, and she is queen of the house. She is mostly an indoor cat, but has convinced us humans to let her outside whenever she chooses to....she is my DH's cat...and pretty much ignores me.
    And lastly, we have Chesty Puller (a famous Marine for those of you who have no idea who that is), and Chesty is a chinchilla who my DH did not want, and in fact he strongly opposed getting him (he was my sister's chinchilla and she couldn't take care of him anymore). Now, Chesty has my DH in his little hands. Chesty lives in a cage in our living room, and Frayja believes she defends him and monitors him. If Chesty does something and Frayja thinks he is in need of anything, she will stand on the couch, and whine til we have her attention, and she will point her snout at Chesty's cage.
    So...yeah...that is our little family right now.

Your furbabies sound absolutely delightful !

I envy people who have pets...we have significant allergies so we only own a beta, lol, just not the same as having a pet with fur or feathers .

We used to own a chinchilla...they are soooo soft ♥

I love maine coons...curse my allergies !! Post a pic so I can live vicariously

I've heard Staffordshires make great family pets. They seem to be a really popular breed around here...I love that they always look like they're smiling .

We love our Pit Bull (Staffy...same thing) they are wonderful dogs that get a bad name because too many jerks own them.
    We also have 3 cats, 2 rats and a Beta. I love having pets...I also love that being raised with them helps reduce the allergy risk for the kids.
    So far...*knock on wood* we have zero allergies to anything.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

I think that's my issue Katrina...I was raised with pets and never had problems. As an adult, my exposure to pets has been minimal, especially cats and recently I am only rarely around them so ended up reacting the last two times I went to mil's who has an indoor cat.

My dd developed severe allergies at 2months old...we had a cockatiel, 2 green parrots (gorgeous birds!!!), a chinchilla, an indoor rabbit (can't remember the breed), a chihuahua, and a maltese. I'm almost certain it was the birds but at the time it was a bit terrifying to see such a bad reaction in such a little one so we found new homes (mostly close friends and family) for all of our pets (as well as got rid of our carpet and furniture) . Looking back, I realize it probably wasn't necessary. Now, dh is adamant, no pets .

I have hope though...maybe someday .