Page 124 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

1. Default

Congrats Jess!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

yay Jess!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Congrats Jess! Hope next week brings good news.

Kelly,I was up several time during the night praying for you and safe driving for your daughter. I hope and pray things went well and your recovery isn't bad.

Laura, I think its a Warrior Pro juicer. The Belville is recommended by the detox book I'm reading. First juicing experience was pretty good.

AFM:Cramping so just waiting on AF so I can schedule my testing. Not as cold here today but still miserable so I have a huge pot of veggie soup on the stove.Yummy!

I wonder if there will be a big baby boom this fall with the colder temps and people being snowed in?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    So I ovulated!!! Yay!!! In my excitement last night I was a little confused about the test date tho! I'll be testing next Saturday January 18th
    Woohoooo!!!!! So excited for you Jess !! I'll switch your test day to the 18th
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Kelly,I was up several time during the night praying for you and safe driving for your daughter. I hope and pray things went well and your recovery isn't bad.

Laura, I think its a Warrior Pro juicer. The Belville is recommended by the detox book I'm reading. First juicing experience was pretty good.

AFM:Cramping so just waiting on AF so I can schedule my testing. Not as cold here today but still miserable so I have a huge pot of veggie soup on the stove.Yummy!
    ...thank you Erica...that makes me cry, means so much to me ♥!!!!

It went well. They put two anti-nausea meds and an antibiotic into my IV so no nausea and I don't have to take any meds at home other than motrin as needed. I actually remember everything about the procedure but more like in a dream...everything is hazy. I was really nervous beforehand but as soon as they gave me the meds I felt very calm and relaxed. I was sleepy and had my eyes closed through all of it but never actually fell asleep. They asked what pandora station I liked and played that throughout which was really nice. It seemed to go by quickly. I'm spotting a little and feel crampy...just glad to be on this side of it, home, and relaxing.

Thanks for your T&Ps !

They drew a beta today and I go in for another next Tuesday.

6. Default

I'm glad to hear things went well Kelly! I am praying that your betas fall rapidly.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks Dorcas! I'm hoping to get tbe results of yesterday's beta by this weekend (they post it online...I could just call but, eh...I can wait ).

I am feeling great this morning!! The bronchitis has really improved and I'm hardly coughing at all (maybe the IV steroids, antibiotics, and oxygen helped yesterday??). I have no cramping today and am down to light brown spotting . My pg symptoms are gone...bittersweet, but glad my body is returning to normal so we can get started again asap. I'm hoping for a super low beta next Tuesday !

Eta...I had a very very vivid dream about having twin boys last night and for the first time in a long time there was nothing in my dream that had anything to do with loss (my baby dreams usually involve misplacing the baby, not being able to find them, or the baby shrinking until they disappear...weird, I know, but obviously related to my fears of m/c)...feeling so hopeful !!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-08-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Glad you are feeling good Kelly!

AF has arrived. I already knew I wasn't pg this month so I'm glad to be moving onto the new cycle.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Just checkint in. So much to catch up on & no time to write much now. Waiting to head into an appt.

Just wanted to say I was thinking of you all. It's encouraging to see such positive attitudes even though several are fscing difficult times & situations.

Hello! Happy new year! Hubby and I took a break for a while, and thought I'd check back in here :-). I noticed a couple dr who related comments some pages back- my perfect night also includes a hot bath, chocolate, and dr who!! Lol .

I am in the 2ww and hopeful. I think we bd'd everyday a couple days within o. We have recently moved and hubby changed jobs. These were terrific changes for our family and I feel like my blood pressure is at least 20 points lower- lol!! The reduced stress can only help. .

If nothing still happens, I have an appointment with my new obgyn in the beginning of March. Maybe I would pursue an RE at that point as well.

At any rate, feeling great and thought I'd pop in to say hello!!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Glad you are feeling good Kelly!

AF has arrived. I already knew I wasn't pg this month so I'm glad to be moving onto the new cycle.
    Oh bummer ...but super glad you get to move on . Hoping this is a better month for you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Hello! Happy new year! Hubby and I took a break for a while, and thought I'd check back in here :-). I noticed a couple dr who related comments some pages back- my perfect night also includes a hot bath, chocolate, and dr who!! Lol .

I am in the 2ww and hopeful. I think we bd'd everyday a couple days within o. We have recently moved and hubby changed jobs. These were terrific changes for our family and I feel like my blood pressure is at least 20 points lower- lol!! The reduced stress can only help. .

If nothing still happens, I have an appointment with my new obgyn in the beginning of March. Maybe I would pursue an RE at that point as well.

At any rate, feeling great and thought I'd pop in to say hello!!
    It is great to have you back!! I'm so glad your move went well !

everything is crossed for you this cycle!!!

Afm...all my supplements are either here or on their way...hoping for good things !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-08-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Good luck, Kelly! Praying for you!

Kelly, so glad your feeling better and excited you have your supplements.

Laura, sorry AF showed hopefully we'll be cycle buddies.

Ebennet, welcome back and congrats on moving and your Dh's new job. Hope things can continue to improve with a bfp soon.

AFM impatiently waiting.... Also woke with horrible headcold. Drinking lots of fluids and taking tylenol cold. So tempted to poas but know its useless but think I'd feel better just knowing I'm not pregnant and can go forward with testing.

Tested anyway....bfn....as I knew it would be. Now to start so I can schedule testing. Only time I've been glad to get a bfn.

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Tested anyway....bfn....as I knew it would be. Now to start so I can schedule testing. Only time I've been glad to get a bfn.
    Hugs!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Erica...!! I'm so glad you get to start the testing though...hoping you get answers ! I'm so sorry you're sick, blah ...praying you feel better very soon ♥

No spotting today .

I'm feeling well, so the kids and I are heading up north tomorrow to spend the weekend at my sil's...super excited to see friends/family in a non-holiday setting (so much more relaxing) .

I'm hoping to stop in to my bff's tomorrow for the afternoon...cannot wait, it has been forever since we've been able to just sit and chat !!

I called about my beta but the nurse wasn't available so they're calling me back .

So, after posting in my appt update thread that I had no bleeding/spotting at all yesterday, I started having intense af-type cramps and spotting last night . This morning, I have a light flow and I'm thinking this is af. The same thing happened after my d&c last summer. I had a few days of light spotting, 2 days of nothing, and then a typical af (but lighter and crampier)...I ovulated right on time too (+opk and temp shift).

LOL, so now, after my talk about not charting temps for a few months I think I might do one every few days just to see where my body is at . Who knew charting could be addictive !!! Maaaaybe I'll even order ic opks...we'll see (depends on my beta) .

Can this tww be over yet? It makes me so crazy... Reading into every little symptom... Trying to be hopeful yet realistic... Sigh! Lol I'm trying to let my period be late before I start testing but who knows if that will happen

20. Default

Wow Kelly, that's awesome!!

Jessie, I totally understand your feelings. Good luck making it to "late" before you test. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Kelly, charting is addictive as well as most everything else ttc related. Sorry Af showed so soon and hope your able to enjoy your weekend. Have fun!

Jess, I hope your able to hold off on testing....so hard to do.

AFM: AF arrived and I scheduled testing for Monday. Wooohhoo. Okay not excited about vaginal u/s but ready to know something. Followup appt the 29th with RE to get a "complete"picture of whats going on. After our appointment we leave for vacation. So this month I will not be counting cycle days but " days to vacation". Can't wait for fertility question being answered and vacation. I don't want to spend my vacation worrying about infertility.

Thinking of you aunt mommy! Hope your vaca is nice and relaxing! And you get some answers soon!

To those of you who have been on estrogen patches for IVF.... does it make you exhausted? I have been exhausted.....I think that it started after the estrogen patches.....just curious....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Possible implantation dip yesterday and up to a higher temp this morning- yay!
    Good luck to all---

Erica...are they doing an antral follicle count (AFC)? If not, request that they do it and ask how many follicles you have (it's done during the u/s). It's a fairly good indicator of ovarian reserve . I hope you have a wonderful vacay !!!!

Jess... the tww is so hard, but praying for good things ahead!!!!!!!

Lizzy...I've never done estrogen patches but the bc patch, which has estrogen, makes me feel a little sluggish. How much longer do you have on it?

EBennett... looking fabulous!!!!!

If this round is successful, I will be on estrogen patches til 12 weeks....right now I haven't even made it to week 1 yet.....just curious....I looked up the side effects....didn't say anything about being tired. But since using the estrogen patches, I haven't had to take anything to help me sleep....which is very unusual for me.....so was wondering if I could blame it on the patches.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Kelly, I am having the AFC done.I'm really nervous about it. Not the vaginal u/s sound part because I've had so many of those its the results that make me nervous.

Ebennet thats exciting. Good luck.

Lizzy, I have no experience with estrogen. Sorry I can be of any help. Hopefully good things will come of this for you.

Kelly, how was your weekend?

AFM:My head cold moved to my chest so using some Vicks and staying in bed. I text my Sisters and Dad about the cough sounding like one of my Dad's old hunting dog and my Dad called telling to go to ER but then gave me list of things to try first. Love my Dad. Plan to see Dr tomorrow. Also do you all think having had a hysterscopy in Dec would make AF shorter? Had heavier than normal AF bleeding for cd 1 and 2 and hardly any spotting today. Not normal for me. No clotting or cramps either.Will this have any effect on testing tomorrow? Sorry so long.

I guess I was worried about AF bleeding for nothing...it picked back up.

So, DH came home from a work trip and hit me with a doozy. He's decided that we should pursue injectibles+IUI, domestic adoption and international adoption at the same time and if we end up with 4 or 5 kids, then so be it. While I am not opposed to this at all, we'll see what happens as it comes. We already have a meeting set up on 2/6 with a new RE where I work now that I have some infertility coverage there (no IVF) and will be setting up a phone meeting with a domestic adoption agency in early Feb as well. So much for one day! On top of it, I'm having fertile CM again, although my body seems to think it is funny to mess with me and give me all the signs of O with no O. Good thing we're going on a cruise next week. That will pass some time waiting for my new RE appointment!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Erica...praying for a good count . My AFC wasn't abysmal last cycle but it was very low at a 6 (3 antrals per ovary) and I stimmed 2-3 follies so even with low counts there's hope . How old are you, lol, sorry if I've asked before .

A hysteroscopy shouldn't affect your cycle at all. I read in the other thread where you asked about b-complex...it's actually vit B-6 specifically that is supposed to help with LP. A total of 200mg from all supplements is recommended. I take a 100mg supplement because my other supps provide about 75mg (50mg in my b-complex and 25mg in my prenatal).

The irregular flow won't affect the tests as long as there was bright red bleeding on cd1.

thinking of you tomorrow!!!

eta...praying you feel better very very soon !!!

Afm...my vacay was lovely...my bil and sil are just the best and spoiled us rotten !! It was wonderful to spend time with my bestie and her family...really missed them since moving away. Overall it was very relaxing and refreshing . It is equally lovely to be home now...missed dh, lol, and super happy to be sleeping in my own king-size bed instead of a twin-size air-mattress with a toddler .

I got my fertility cleanse, fertiligreens, coq10, and folate supps...yaaay !! I'm starting the cleanse as soon as my bleeding stops (per the instructions), but will start everything else tomorrow . I decided to start taking l-arginine, royal jelly, ALA, and myo-inositol immediately too.

I'm looking forward to the beta Tuesday...hoping for a low number !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-12-2014 at 10:19 PM.