Page 122 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Today is Day 1....AF showed!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    !!!!!!!! Great news Lizzy!!

yay Lizzy!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yay Lizzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post

Jen- congrats on the new job offer! That is awesome they have fertility coverage. When do you have to make the decision?
    I accepted the position with the stipulation that I work 20 hours instead of 24 hours until DS starts preschool next fall, which they are okay with me doing. Haven't decided yet if I will take the medical benefits as it looks like I may have O'd this cycle after all. Praying it leads to a Christmas BFP and that I won't even need to consider IVF!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Hooray!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

According to the calendar they gave me....FET should be be Jan 28....three days before DH's bday....and hopefully will have good news a week before Valentine's day......
    wish me luck!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy, so happy to hear that AF showed and you have a plan for your FET. Many prayers for you!!!

Hello ladies. Just had a few minutes of down time where I felt like doing something productive, so I thought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing.

Congrats on the new job Gator.

Lizzy -- HOORAY for a new cycle!

I'm still not sure what my body is doing.. with some stressful issues going on in our families right now and the stress of the holidays I have tried not to think much about TTC. I don't believe I've ovulated this cycle. If I have, there were no signs. I've always had long, unpredictable cycles. I may start temping once AF comes and goes again, I haven't decided if I want to drive myself crazy with that. We just try to DTD every 2-3 days just in case. Maybe we'll get another Christmas miracle. When I found out I was PG w/ DS it was 2 days before DH's 30th birthday and 4 days before Christmas. I don't think we could get that lucky again. Haha.

Anyhow.. hope you all are well. I am off to wrap gifts and make dinner for the fam!
    ​​

What else can go wrong?.?.?.?.?
    My husband was admitted to the hospital yesterday with pancreatitis, and will be in the hospital at least til tomorrow if not longer....

Oh no Lizzy!!! Hope he feels better!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

AF showed today. I had a feeling she was coming but she teased me by being a couple days late.

DH and I have decided to go a completely different direction tho. We had been discussing seeking out a RE but we feel that health issues may be a big part of why I'm not ovulating. We have given up alcohol completely for the last 6 weeks. We also have decided to give up eating out/fast food ( I was eating out 2 to 3 times a day sometimes). We also have cut out all caffeine and we are trying to drink half our weight in water per day (in ounces). Our next steps are going to be adding in exercise and finding solutions for the stress in my life. We will no longer be doing clomid or any other fertility drugs. We will basically be NPP. We aren't sure how long we will do this. I'll still be here lurking... Hoping everyone gets their BFP soon!!

Jessie . Thinking of you and praying a few health changes will bring you a sticky bfp ♥

DH is home now....luckily....he is doing much better.

Lizzy.. yay for dh being home and feeling better. fingers crossed youa all stay happy and healthy now.

I'm glad your DH is feeling better!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's SO quiet in here!! How is everyone doing?

AFM: I'm just waiting to O!! Should be any day now
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

18. Default

I'm waiting on O, too. My temps are super crazy. Last month FF wanted to take my CH away ... I just discarded my last temp to prevent that, but clearly it doesn't like what my temps do in the LP. I haven't been to active because I'm trying not to make TTC the focus of my life, like it had been for the last 5 months or so. I was completely out of TTC in November because I hurt my low back and it was REALLY nice to just NOT think about it. The back pain wasn't great, but I did enjoy the TTC vacation.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I completely understand enjoying the ttc vacation. TTC is so involved and it really can take over your mind. Hope your back is feeling better
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm so ready for the business of the holidays to be behind me. I'm exhausted!!! LoL

I think I may go buy a PG test tomorrow and take it just for peace of mind. I don't think I O'd at all this cycle.. I don't even know how crazy my cycles will be this time around. Before I had my DS I had looonnnggg (45+ day) cycles. Based on a smart phone app, using a 28-29 day cycle my period should have started like 3 days ago. I'm not hopeful.. but something extra to celebrate for Christmas would be nice! Symptoms: tingly breasts at time, vaginal dryness (I've always had quite the opposite problem.. TMI sorry), pure exhaustion, mild aversion to certain smells and some very mild nausea on occasion.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't been around much.. thinking of you all.
    ​​

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing.

I've been trying to focus on getting healthy. It's hard with the holidays but I've been doing well. We completely cut out alcohol, pop and fast food/restaurant food. We have slipped up a couple times but we are doing pretty well. I have lost 8 pounds since dec 11 so that's exciting!

I'm having a really hard time with a pregnant friend. I consider her one of my best friends. We have always been kind of competitive tho. We kind of used to get in these weird discussions when we both were waiting for our DHs to propose. She ended up getting engaged/married first but I was happy for her and I felt she was happy for me when I got married (October 2012). She started trying to get pregnant immediately after my wedding and I started trying the next month. In the past year she has had 2 miscarriages and I have had 1. She did IUI and now she is pregnant for the 3rd time. Now I feel like I can't share my struggles with her. She seems to get mad or annoyed when I take the negative approach. It annoys me because I feel like through all of her dark days I remained optimistic and positive for her but now she won't do the same for me. I feel like she is judging me for being sad/frustrated that there is a possibility that my DH and I may never have a baby. I wish she would just be supportive!

It's the same thing with my mom. She keeps telling me the reason it isn't happening is because I'm so stressed about it and if I just relaxed it would happen. Well thanks mom for making me feel like not being able to have a baby is all my fault.

Sorry - just really needed to vent to people who actually understand how I feel.
    Last edited by JessieBee1027; 12-27-2013 at 07:23 PM.

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation with your friend. I can somewhat relate to that situation and can't imagine what kind of pain and frustration you must be going through. TTC can be a very, very lonesome, emotionally exhausting, and overwhelming experience. Vent away if it makes you feel better, we are all here with the same end goal in mind. I hope that your friend comes around in time and can be there for you when you need her the most, otherwise we are always here! Hang in there!!
    ​​

Happy new year ladies!!!! Here's to 2014!!!! It's gonna be our year
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I hope so too!!!

Hoping and praying for a year full of BFP's and dreams coming true!!
    ​​

We have not started 2014 off all that great (pg not viable, a deer ran into the side of the truck while I was driving it which left a big dent, my nephews stayed over and got horrible poison oak...had to go home earlier than planned to see their drs for steroids, and I spent yesterday evening in ER with bacterial bronchitis because of a bad allergic reaction to mil's cat) BUT, I am feeling super optimistic about 2014 !!! I really believe this is going to be the year we complete our bio family with one more LO !

Jan 1st marks a year since we started ttc. It breaks my heart that we've suffered 4 losses in the last year but more than anything I feel resolved to not give up hope...we'll eventually catch that golden egg .

I'm looking forward to being beyond the procedure Tuesday and hoping those betas drop quickly. I'm going to wait 2-4wks before having them checked again...weekly betas are just too stressful.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

27. Default

Laura: Thanks! My back is MUCH better and I'm back on the crazy train ... although trying to stay more calm and centered.

Jessie: I totally understand how you're feeling and what you're saying. I get sick of people giving me that "don't try so hard, it happens when you relax" speech. It's really old and annoying.

Kelly: So sorry for all of your recent drama! I hope that the betas drop quickly after the procedure on Tuesday. And I agree, weekly betas are nerve wracking.

AFM: I'm just waiting to test or to put on a pad. LOL. My temp took a nose dive this morning, so I'm not AS hopeful as I was yesterday. But those are really the best temps I've had in the LP, ever, since temping so I'll try to hold onto that if AF does show.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas...don't you tend towards short lps? So 11dpo with your temps still up is totally encouraging...pg or not, that's fabulous !!! Are you still bfing? Hoping af stays away !!

Afm...it's been 36hrs since my last dose of progesterone and I thought for sure I'd start spotting by now, but nothing yet. Part of me would like my body just to do this on its own but mostly I'm hoping it holds off so everything will be taken care of Tuesday. My body seems to hold onto retained tissue with lots of bleeding so we opted for the aspiration rather than waiting it out or inducing with meds.

Ha, and I finally stepped on the scale after the holidays, lol, I'm not going to stress about it but I am definitely looking forward to getting into an exercise routine as soon as I'm over this bronchitis . I'm feeling world's better since starting the antibiotic, prednisone, and albuterol but this cough is harsh...hoping it doesn't last too much longer !!

29. Default

Kelly, last month I started spotting at 10dpo, but not full flow until 11dpo. Typically, though, I'd been spotting late on 11dpo and full flow at 12. The nose dive this morning, was a bit discouraging, but those high temps before it are the best temps I've ever had in the LP since I've started temping.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas...are you doing anything differently this cycle?

Afm...low backache and feeling crampy. Maybe things are going to get rolling after all