Page 121 of 157 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Lizzy ...I'm so sorry you have another long wait ahead . Really hoping af shows quickly after this round of provera !

Jen...I hope it's just a fluke and you see some progress tomorrow ...breaks my heart this isn't easier for you . Praying, praying, praying this Christmas brings a beautiful sticky bfp and a hh9m your way !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Jessie !!!

LOL, I hear you...seriously crying over everything lately! My kids watched the show "Too Cute"...I had to leave, totally couldn't handle it !!!

woohoo for ovulating !!! Praying this cycle is it for you !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Just jumping in here... 'cuz DH is putting DS to bed and I need some adult conversation.. lol

Lizzie -- Yay for Provera. I hope that it does the trick & you get back on track ASAP.

Kelly -- I struggle with jealousy over similar issues. It sucks when life just doesn't seem fair and it seems like everyone around you is getting the ONE thing you'd give anything to have and they don't realize just how blessed they are.

Jessie -- I've been a hormonal emotional wreck for the last 4-5 days. I cry over almost every song that comes on the radio driving to work. I feel like a person most of the time. LoL Hormones are such a JOY!! *insert mild sarcasm here*
    ​​

So no changes on my ultrasound. My follies didn't grow and neither did my lining. They asked me to schedule another u/s for Thursday on my way out and would have my RE review everything and call with instructions. Well, the IUI nurse called (not my RE of course- she rarely calls) and said they are moving my u/s to Friday and want me to have an estrodial/progesterone draw on Thursday.

I delicately suggested that this was pointless. I know my body and there is nothing happening. This is exactly the same as all my failed Clomid cycles. I asked her to talk to my RE and see if I could do another dose of Femara to try and save this cycle. She said she would check into it and call me back. So later on she calls and leaves a VM (I was with my own patient and couldn't pick up). RE thinks it is too late for Femara since I have that 12mm follie already and that there may still be hope that something starts growing.

Am I nuts here? There was no growth AT ALL in 2 days! What does she think something is magically going to happen? I'm so frustrated. I really wanted to try and save the cycle, and my RE is worried that she might overstim or whatever. Are you kidding me? I've never overstimmed ever- even on injectibles! I give up. Beginning to think I will never get PG again
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen I wish I had some advice but just want to give big hugs! I'm hoping something happens for you soon

Jen, ugh, I can't believe they're giving up on your cycle with a 12mm !!! I know it's hard switching REs but before you move to IVF maybe consider working with a more aggressive RE first?? What doses were you on with the injectables? Was it a combo cycle? I really feel like your RE is too conservative and seems to have an irrational fear of over-stimming . You are not responding typically but she keeps throwing typical protocols at you rather than dosing and adjusting for your specific situation. I would seriously start googling aggressive pcos protocols (antagonist or long lupron) and reading up on others' experiences then start asking the RE a gazillion questions. I'm not bashing your RE, not at all, but I'm wondering if she's maybe not a good fit for you .

My heart just hurts for you ...!!!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 12-04-2013 at 07:26 AM.

I have an appt with my RE today at 12:30pm. We are getting all our results back from the blood and genetic tests. I'm hoping he will give us some good news!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thinking of you Laura...good luck !!!

Good luck today Laura. Will be thinking of you.

Jen-- sorry to hear that your RE isn't working harder to suit your needs & the needs of your body. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.

My little guy had his tonsils removed this morning so I'm home with him for the next 5 days. Oh my.. anethesia seems to be making him quite grumpy and irritable. He's soooo active and having to become a "couch potato" just isn't going to happen. This momma might go soon at this rate. LoL
    ​​

Thanks ladies!!

Ouch!! I heard having your tonsils removed is very painful. Poor little guy!!

So our appointment was good. No major issues. I did test postive for a MTHFR deficiency. The RE prescribed me a new prenatal vitamin with folate and would like me to start taking baby asprin. He did give us the go ahead to start TTC again next cycle He also said I could use progesterone once I've confirmed ovulation. I have some left over from last pregancy so I'll just use that. I know what I'll be doing on Christmas hehe!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

That is what is so frustrating about all of this. We technically shouldn't need IVF. My tubes are fine and my uterus is fine after my May surgery. DH has a crazy good sperm count. We just need to get me to ovulate!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Laura -- Christmas :bd:ing sounds like a lot of fun!! Fingers crossed.

Jen -- I can't imagine the frustration of your body not being cooperative. Fingers crossed that your body decides to cooperate and do what it needs to do.

I'm so tired tonight. I get to be up every 2-3 hours making little man drink liquids and take more pain meds. He's been such a trooper thus far. The doc warned us that tomorrow could be much worse tho.

Is anyone being affected by the winter storm sweeping across the country?
    ​​

My BFF got her BFP today. She also has been trying for a year with 1 ectopic and 1 chemical. They did IUI this cycle. I am very happy for her she totally deserves this!

And yet, I feel extremely jealous and sad I think I ovulated but I wasn't doing a very good job temping. What if the opk I thought was positive wasn't really? Sigh I hate these feelings that TTC to give me. I know it's not true but I literally feel like everyone around me is pregnant except for me I know totally irrational and crazy

It may be irrational and crazy but we all go through it. I hope you find something to do to keep your mind off the negative. Maybe treat yourself to a bubble bath or something that is relaxing to you to get your mind off Ttc. I know it's easier said than done.. hang in there.

Question to those who have taken provera.......
    Is it normal to have weird random cramping after taking it?
    It isn't bad, or all the time, just weird random cramping......
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Just as I expected- blood work results today suggest I will have an anovulatory cycle. I KNEW it was a bust two days ago and told my RE so and yet she opted to wait and see instead of being proactive. I like my RE well enough and her office is conveniently close. I spoke with another RE a long time ago before DS but then got PG one or two cycles later so never made the switch. If I try a new RE, then I potentially would have an hour commute to that office, which is difficult with my work schedule and childcare. I feel like I'm stuck. Oh yeah, my RE is supposed to call tomorrow but chances are I'm done until late Jan/Feb

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen - did your RE call? Hoping and praying for you!

How are things going for you Missie?

Afm I'm doing okay... I had some spotting this morning but I think things may have just been irritated down there. Also I decided to deactivate my Facebook/twitter/Instagram last night. I think that is really going to help with my feelings of sadness/anxiety.

Friday was pure hell for my son. He hasn't had any sleep since 930 Friday morning. He's almost asleep in my arms now. Refusing meds.. won't take liquids.. cried in pure misery for over an hour. I'd never put a child through this again if I had it to do over again.

Hugs Missie!! Hope he feels better soon!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Jen - did your RE call? Hoping and praying for you!
    She did. We had a long talk about IVF and I got some of my questions answered. DH and I had a heart to heart about it when he got home Friday night. He is willing to meet with the RE to discuss our options for IVF. The kicker is that I just got offered a position where I work that includes medical benefits (I currently have insurance through DH), including IVF coverage. It means I would have to leave my RE and go to the fertility clinic at the hospital where I work. The doctor could be completely amazing but I've been with my RE for so long and her clinic has a 65% success rate for IVF for women my age. I like those odds. But I can't see DH agreeing to spend $15,000 when it could be covered elsewhere regardless of how much I like my RE.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm thinking of you Jen! That's definitely a hard choice between your RE and the coverage. Hoping and praying for you!

Jen!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thinking of you all. Sorry I've been Mia . My son is still having a pretty rough time. I long for a night of sleep. I feel like a zombie. Haha.

Missie! Hopefully he feels better soon!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hope your son feels better soon Missie!

Laura! Are you excited to try this month? Are you doing anything different this month? I have my fingers crossed for you

Lizzy - did AF show?

I'm trying to hold off testing until Friday. If I can make it to Friday without bleeding it will be the longest I've gone without bleeding since my miscarriage! This week I don't really have any symptoms but last week I had a ton. Hoping hoping hoping for a Christmas BFP!!

If this isn't my month, DH and I will be moving onto a re. We will have been trying for a year with 1 miscarriage and lots of months with no ovulation. DH really wants me on more of a monitored cycle.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

No, AF has not shown....63 days and counting....still have 2 days of provera left after today....then maybe a week or so after that AF should show.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Thanks Jessie! Yes, I am excited to try again this month I'm hoping to get a sticky BFP on NYE!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Lizzy! Hope AF shows soon!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Lizzy- I normally get AF 4-5 days after stopping provera. I hope it works quickly for you!

Laura- we will almost be cycle buddies, I will be testing around NYE too! Hope we both get some sticky beans

Jessie- checking out REs near you might be a good idea to consider- it is always nice to know what the options are out there- it has been 1 year and 2 miscarriages for us so we are thinking about that too

Missie- hope your little one starts to feel better soon

Jen- congrats on the new job offer! That is awesome they have fertility coverage. When do you have to make the decision?

I had my CD 12 u/s for our IUI cycle and had 2 follies (18mm, 19mm) on the right and 1 (15mm) on the left. Normally I have the big ones on the left instead of the right so maybe that will bring me some luck this cycle We trigger tomorrow night and IUI on Saturday. Hopefully the trigger works this time!
    Last edited by Lizamay; 12-11-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

*Stalking* you ladies...on my heart and praying for lots of Christmas and New Year s!!!!