Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 4683

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I was going to call the RE today...but I didn't get a chance to...too busy at work....I already know what they are gonna say....Just wait....so I will more than likely just wait....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy, if it were me and the RE told me to wait it out, then I'd take an HPT just to make sure and if it was negative, I'd start drinking parsley tea like crazy. It's supposed to bring on AF.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I did parsley tea too...worked within 3 days .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

It's officially CD31 for me (longest I have is 32 but typically 30) but I'm still not feeling too hopeful.

Also, I love how when you get to the projected start date of AF and FF just moves those two little red boxes back a day. Thanks for the faith FF lol

I'm really debating when I should test tomorrow or the 28th >_< Oh decisions

You have more fortitude than I do, lol, I would definitely have tested by now !! No pressure from me though...test when you're ready .

Reeeally hoping af stays far far away and you get a sticky bfp !!!

Oh trust me, it's been hard. This morning I was pacing back and forth holding my dedicated pee-cup deciding whether or not to test ahaha

WOOO HOOO! My temp went up this morning.

Now I'm wondering if I should test tomorrow like planned or the 29th >_< I will just be CRUSHED if I see a BFN >_<

Waaaahoooo !!!! That is so awesome Ember...everything is crossed!! Sooo hoping you caught a sticky bean! Cmon bfp !!!

It's CD 33, I haven't tested today. I decided to wait until tomorrow but WOOO AF isn't here and my temp is still up at 98.5.

Tomorrow morning I will be testing FOR SURE.

Wahoo Ember!!

Stalking you Ember! Natalie and I need some company in the due date room!

Oh my word...soooo super excited Ember !!! Cmoooon bfp !!

BFN... Yup, just as crushed as I thought I'd be.

Is it bad that the first thought through my mind when I saw it was "I'm too young for it to be THIS hard" I'm seriously so frickin' tired of the negatives.

Now to wait and see how screwed up my cycle gets because AF is already 2 days late.

I'm so sorry to hear that Ember I thought for sure it would be a BFP!

Kelly I can't believe you are in the 1ww!

AFM -- got a positive opk this morning!! DH and I bd yesterday before his family came over but then I worked overnight for Black Friday and now he's at work and then I have to go back 4pm to 12am so hopefully we will bd when I get home!

Hmm. Just looked at the box.. Apparently this HPT expired in Sept.. I wonder if that means anything at all on it's accuracy. Probably not.

I guess it's time to get all the other supplements out and try those again.Although, truthfully my will is completely broken

Oh no Ember !!! I'm so sorry !! Hoping it's just the test...maybe test again in a few days if no af and your temp is still elevated?

Really praying there's still hope

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    AFM -- got a positive opk this morning!! DH and I bd yesterday before his family came over but then I worked overnight for Black Friday and now he's at work and then I have to go back 4pm to 12am so hopefully we will bd when I get home!
    ...super excited for you Jessie!!!

Yeah my temps are still elevated. We'll see how long that lasts. yay me and the start of a week long depression.

It's CD 35, still no AF and my temp is up to 98.8.

I still think I'm out. So much so I basically spent all of yesterday crying. Crying on the phone, crying while watching a harry potter marathon,etc. I guess it's just hit me harder this time around

I'm just so very very sorry ...feeling so frustrated and disappointed for you

Sometimes late periods with elevated temps indicate an ovarian cyst. There's nothing you can really do about them and they usually resolve on their own. Just something to google if you feel up to it at some point.

My heart is with you Ember...thinking of you ♥
    Last edited by kellyowens; 11-30-2013 at 08:37 AM. Reason: sp

Thanks Kelly.

My temp dropped today, but no AF still and no precursors of her arrival.

still super down today.

Still no AF....and this is going on 54 days now....I will be calling the RE tomorrow to find out what to do.....I have never in my life had a cycle this long......
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Ember

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Still no AF....and this is going on 54 days now....I will be calling the RE tomorrow to find out what to do.....I have never in my life had a cycle this long......
    Oh wow, Lizzie ...I can't believe af has not shown for you, ugh ! I'm so sorry...really hoping your RE will start you on provera or something. Please keep us posted on what he says !

Ugh. My body is so lame. As much as I just ache for another baby, I'm about to throw in the towel. At some point, you just have to realize this is not what God wants for you, right? Went in for a sono today since I ovulated early last cycle on CD14 and missed the IUI. Today is CD13. My biggest follie is 12mm on the right and 11 on the left (and a few other small ones not worth measuring). Lining is at 7mm. Compared to last cycle with femara this isn't good. I have scant EWCM whereas last cycle I had tons by now. I'm already at 7.5mg of femara. Just don't understand how it could work so well one cycle and be a total bust the next. My body just has to fight EVERYTHING

I go back on Tuesday, but I think I need a miracle before then.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen, I'm so sorry ...feeling so frustrated for you !

Praying for a miracle on Tuesday ♥

I am feeling so hormonal...one sil is due in a few weeks (right around my Dec dd), another sil just announced she's pg (due around my June dd), and another sil just called to ask if she could borrow my baby items because a family member on her dh's side is having a baby early Jan that will be in state custody at birth (they were asked to do kinship care).

All of this is wonderful news for my sils (who I love to death...they are all fabulous moms and amazing people)...I am crazy happy for them but...I'm also stupidly jealous .

Thank you for letting me vent...I know it's mostly just the hormones (hopefully pg hormones, right?) . I'm not complaining...just reeeeally praying for a sticky bfp in a few days !

RE called in a prescription for provera...I am to take a 10 day course and hope that AF shows up after that....so...I am in for another long wait........

Is it bad to hope today's temp is a fluke? I had a sudden sharp pain on my right ovary on Saturday and some other symptoms (that I won't share cause they are TMI) that matched last cycle when I O'd early that make me think maybe I O'd on Saturday. I've had scant EWCM from CD10-12 but I deleted it off my chart because it wasn't the amount I usually have, especially with last femara cycle. If I did O, we only got one BD in and the timing and CM wasn't great, but it means I O'd. If not, then I still have hope that maybe I'm just having another slow cycle but maybe at the risk of a busted cycle. I went back and looked at my charts and with Clomid, I triggered anywhere between CD14-CD17. On my natural cycles in between medicated cycles, I O'd on my own between CD18-21. I hate this. Why can't I just be normal????

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Lizzie - glad the RE proscribed provera! Praying you can move forward soon! Big hugs!

Jen - fingers crossed for a good appointment Tuesday! Praying for you to get a BFP soon!

Kelly - I know how you feel about the jealously... Speaking of...

I had a new assistant manager start today. She started the shift by letting me know she was about 6 weeks pregnant. She's due July 29th. I'm happy for her but so incredibly jealous.

On the plus side I believe I ovulated! I'm having crazy LP side effects... I just started sobbing over the Mickey Mouse animated version of a Christmas carol... Lol