Page 117 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I was thinking about very loosely starting back up TTC next month but I went to the dentist yesterday and I am going to be having oral surgery probably right after Christmas so I think I will wait until all that is behind me first. My weight loss was at a complete stand still but since I last posted I lost another 4 lbs! I am SO excited!

Laura... ! Do you think you'll still test with an hpt since your blood test was so early?

Lizzy...! I'm so sorry it has been such a hard few weeks but glad it is getting better. Praying by Christmas you will have the most wonderful news of all .

Rachel... way to go on 4 more pounds, that is so awesome!!!!!!! I'm sorry about the oral surgery but definitely better to get it out of the way before pg...waiting is hard when you feel readyish now though .

Afm...had a good trip up north but we cut it a day short because we were so exhausted .

This last week I've been feeling really really achy in my back, thighs, and pelvis. I also feel like I have to pee all the time. I'm not sure if it's the hormones from the bc, if I have a bladder infection, or if it's the cyst causing problems but I'm calling my dr tomorrow. I have occasional burning pain around my ovaries but nothing severe. I also had some brown spotting yesterday which isn't usual for me on bc.

Really really praying it's just the hormones and nothing that is going to delay ttc further . I have 9 days of bc left so if it's an infection I have time to finish an abx if necessary and if it's the cyst there's still time for it to shrink...just trying to encourage myself, lol .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Sunday unless I get a positive OPK before then.
    I've been thinking of you and praying for good follies !!

Stalking for an update

Kelly, do you itch a lot from the patch you're wearing? I feel like I could claw my patch area with a brillo pad.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Kelly, do you itch a lot from the patch you're wearing? I feel like I could claw my patch area with a brillo pad.
    That is the one downfall for me...the adhesive irritates my skin (bandaids do the same thing) . For me, it goes away within a few days and seems to lessen a bit with the 2nd and 3rd patch .

Those Oct-Nov-Dec mommas are starting to pop and it has me suuuuper excited to get started ttc again next cycle !! A week from tomorrow and I get to stop bc, wooot!!

Oh...and wheatgrass juice is absolutely disgusting...better be worth it !!!

I'm getting excited for you Kelly. Oh and just wondering. ... What's the Wheatgrass juice for? Inquiring minds wanna know. Lol

It's supposed to help with egg quality .

Only one more week of bc !!

I put on my last patch today and absolutley cannot wait to take it off

Today is going to be difficult. It has been a month exactly since I found out that my first round of IVF didn't work. Still in limbo as to when my next cycle will start.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

...thinking of you Lizzy

Really praying you can get started on your next cycle soon !

My followup appt with my RE to go over my bloodwork from 6wks ago is a week from tomorrow (14th). The nurse already went over it all with me and I've done my own reading up on diminished ovarian reserve but I'm looking forward to getting my RE's perspective on it.

I'm hoping it will work out that I can have my baseline u/s the same day but that's dependent on when af shows (has to be done on cd1, 2, or 3). If the cyst has resolved I'll get to pick up my meds too, yaay !!!

Only 6 more days of bc ! I'm hoping and praying the next few weeks hold lots of good news for us...no cysts, lots of antral follies (lol, I'd be over the moon with 8+), good E2 levels and some healthy follies on cd10, 2-4 mature follies and good E2 at trigger, and most importantly a super sticky bfp around mid-Dec !!!

I'm so pumped and ready for next week, woot !

Ladies... I've got crosshairs!!! I just HAD to have ovulated on Saturday. There is no other explanation for my chart looking like this. I still have to go in today and have the bloodwork done to confirm, but I'm feeling better about this cycle.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Wooohooooo !!!!!!! Sooo excited for you Jen ...praying this is the cycle you get your sticky bfp !!

Hoping for awesome numbers today!

Didn't get my results until today but yesterday at only 4dpo my progesterone was a 22! Feeling good about this cycle!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

That is awesome news Jen!!!!

Wow Jen that's fantastic !!!!!

Yay Jen! I have everything crossed for you!!!

19. Default

Great numbers Jen!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I've been having some pelvic and back pain that radiates down my legs. I bought an otc urine test Monday to check for infection because I was feeling horrible (tired and achy along with the pelvic pain) but it was negative. I actually started to feel a little better Tuesday night and by Wednesday I felt great! Well, I'm starting to feel cruddy again so I called my PCP and have an appt at 1:45 today.

Gosh Kelly. I hope it's nothing major. Kup.

Apparently, the cyst ruptured. My urine came back clear and no fever so I'm just supposed to take ibuprofen for the pain.

I can't even tell you how excited I am...NO MORE CYST, WOOOOOHOOOOO !!!

LOL, although I feel like crud and hope it doesn't take long to feel better .

Yay for no more cyst. Sorry you're in pain but it's well worth it, right!?!

So glad to hear that part is resolved!! Are you going to stop the BC now?

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    So glad to hear that part is resolved!! Are you going to stop the BC now?

This is one of those areas I struggle with...on the one hand, it's my body and I'd rather not expose it to a med longer than necessary yet I'm not sure I should stop it without talking to my RE first even though the reason I'm on it no longer exists.

I'm going to call today but I doubt they'll be able to tell me anything until Monday (just the residents and nurses are there on the weekends).

And I feel much better today...just sore .

Ladies... I've got crosshairs!!! I just HAD to have ovulated on Saturday. There is no other explanation for my chart looking like this. I still have to go in today and have the bloodwork done to confirm, but I'm feeling better about this cycle.
    That looks like O to me!!

Didn't get my results until today but yesterday at only 4dpo my progesterone was a 22! Feeling good about this cycle!
    SWEET! Stalking you!

Jen...praying for an implantation dip in the next couple days...I know it's a good sign for you !!!

Dorcas...hoping for an earlier o for you this cycle. With longish cycles, waiting to o can be even harder than the 2ww after o !

Afm...I am feeling so much better today...first day of no pain in almost 2wks! I can't believe how crummy that cyst was making me feel...so glad to be done with it !!!

Really hoping to see af tomorrow! It's been about 24hrs since I removed the patch and their website said af usually shows in 2-3 days.

I had red bleeding after my pelvic exam and u/s on Friday and am still spotting brown from that. I had pms type cramps yesterday so it sure feels like it's right around the corner .

Got an appt with the RE tomorrow for a consult at 2:00pm. DH probably won't be able to go since it's last minute, but there aren't any questions that I can't answer for him

I'm excited, but at the same time I hate that our TTC adventure is now to the point where an RE needs to be involved

Any advise on what to expect at my first visit?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

30. Default

Thanks Kelly! I had a really odd dip in my temp this morning, so I used an OPK, still far from positive so I'm not really sure what that dip was about. Maybe I'm opposite and being woken up makes my temp dip since I had a nursing struggle with my LO this morning (trying to enforce the night weaning we'd managed to go over the summer).

Anyway, I typically enjoy this portion of my cycle as there is nothing to fret over ... I don't start thinking about O until CD15 at the earliest. And since I'm temping the whole cycle it's kinda even easier (did I really just say that??) because I have that indication of when to start thinking about it.

Laura: Excited for your appointment, understand the disappointment about it, too, though.

Jen: Super hopeful for you!

Kelly: Super excited that AF showed up so quickly and you're on your way to your BFP cycle!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13