Page 116 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

My consult with the other RE went well and I really like him *a lot* . However, he feels aggressive IVF with PGD/PGS and assisted implantation (progesterone, steroids, and lovenox) is my best option. He does not think low-dose hybrid cycles like we're planning with my current RE will be effective in reducing my risk of RPL.

He is checking my thyroid, doing a beta, and a counsyl test (genetic screening...different than karyo). He wants me to get an hsg asap to make sure everything still looks good from the d&c and to make sure the cyst is resolving.

I talked with dh and we've decided we'd like to stay the current course...low-dose hybrid cycles until the first of the year and then go back to natural cycles. We do not feel ready to move on to IVF yet. If we decide we're ready down the road and my eggs are spent then donor eggs will be an option...no rush on that .

I feel that today's visit was valuable in that the RE did not say my eggs couldn't produce viable babies just that ivf would reduce my risk of loss. I really believe we will eventually have a successful pg...it just may take some time and loss which isn't easy but this is how it has been for us for 14yrs.

I have peace with our current direction .

Only two more weeks of bc !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    My dr called in the bc. They said to wait til Sunday to put it on. Does that sound right?
    You can do it either way . The directions say on cd1 *or* a Sunday start but if you don't use it from cd1 you have to use other protection for 7days. The pharmacist recommended cd1 when I asked her. With your next cycle though you'd apply a patch exactly a week after you removed the last one regardless of when you get cd1 (on occasion some women will not get af for a cycle or two but that's unusual).

My start day was a Thursday (cd3) but I wanted to remove my last patch exactly 3wks after cd1 so I changed my patch today rather than waiting until Thursday . There's wiggle room as long as you don't go more than 24hrs without a patch the first 3wks or more than 7 days during your off week.

Going for my beta tomorrow afternoon!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura!!! I'll be stalking for an update !!

I got my bc patches. Today is cd 2. Do you think it'd be okay to go ahead and put one on?

I got my bc patches. Today is cd 2. Do you think it'd be okay to go ahead and put one on?
    I would, but definitely do what you're comfortable with...if your dr said Sunday then there's no harm waiting until then either so it's totally up to you .

!!

Oh well. I already put it on. So it's there til next Wednesday. Lol.

Yaay! I hope it ends up working out well for you .

Afm...13 days left !

Fingers crossed for you Laura!

Question for all - How do you get the stats at the bottom of your posts?

So I'm getting hopeful about the Femara. I have been feeling pretty achy around the ovaries today and I just started to get legitimate EWCM today, which is a bit earlier than I get it with Clomid and definitely way earlier than last cycle. Here's hoping we get some follies this time!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by JBBABY View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Laura!

Question for all - How do you get the stats at the bottom of your posts?
    You click on "settings" at the top right of your screen. Then, on the left side of that screen click "edit signature"...type in whatever info you'd like and click save . To get a countdown ticker you can go to lilypie.com to get the code. Cut and paste it into your signature by clicking the globe in the menu bar.

LOL, I hope that's clear, I'm not very good at explaining !

I'm so glad you've joined us !!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    So I'm getting hopeful about the Femara. I have been feeling pretty achy around the ovaries today and I just started to get legitimate EWCM today, which is a bit earlier than I get it with Clomid and definitely way earlier than last cycle. Here's hoping we get some follies this time!
    !!!! Oh Jen, I am so super excited for you...everything is crossed !! When is your follie u/s? Cmon, grow follies grow !

Welcome JBBaby!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...thinking of you today!

Afm...12 days of bc left, woot ...I cannot wait to get this cycle started!

I'm going up north to visit family for the weekend...leaving tomorrow afternoon and coming home Sunday night. I'm glad I have something to break up the next couple weeks .

I go at 3:30pm and should know something within 24 hours
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

About 18 more lbs and I will allow myself to come back this way. It's coming off very slowly anymore, which is frustrating. We aren't doing any preventing right now and I haven't been temping but decided to start back up yesterday. I'm on CD 26 and I have definitely ovulated since my temps are over 98 and if it was anytime within the past week than there some odds that maybe I caught it. My sister called me a few days ago and informed me she was pregnant. They weren't trying. Didn't try for their first either. I'm getting to a better place over that but it literally tore my heart out of my chest and smashed it to pieces. My mom was super fertile (10 kids and never had to try) and my sister is super fertile so I am feeling like a real dud and feeling very angry that I am the one who has to deal with this heartbreaking burden.

Rachel...I'm so very very sorry, I absolutely hate this for you

Really hoping and praying you caught a sticky bean this month !!!

18. Default

Rach: I'm pretty angry feeling too. Not most days, but AF showed up today and man I'm ticked. I'm sorry about your sister's news triggering your anger. It is frustrating. I think I'm going to focus on weight loss, as well.

Laura: Good luck for you!!

Kelly: Happy Birthday!! Yay for this BC cycle coming to a close.

Jen: Excited about your hopeful feeling.

AFM: My firstborn is turning 5 on Monday and his birthday party is on Saturday. I'm hoping that staying busy planning that will keep me from being so angry.

Is there any point to taking Clomid/Femara if you know for certain that you do ovulate on your own? And is the only way to know for certain to do testing after you think you've O'd?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Rach, sorry about your sister. It really sucks when things work out so easily for others. Not that I'd ever wish what I've been through on anyone. It just infuriates me when we work so hard and do every.single.thing the dr says to do to get and stay pg and it still doesn't work. And then you've got people that don't even ttc or some that don't even want a baby, spitting them out left and right. UGH!!!!!! Ok, I'm finished ranting. You're doing great with your weight loss! I'm so happy for you. Fx for you to drop the rest of the weight quickly, so you can get back too ttc.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    !!!! Oh Jen, I am so super excited for you...everything is crossed !! When is your follie u/s? Cmon, grow follies grow !
    Sunday unless I get a positive OPK before then.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Dorcas...femara/clomid is supposed to encourage a stronger, healthier ovulation in women who already o on their own...especially for those who o later in their cycle.

A temp shift is a really good indicator you're o-ing but the only way to know for sure is to check progesterone levels about 7 days after suspected o.

I'm so sorry this hasn't been easier for you !!

Cindy

Hey everyone. I've been lurking and reading but am having a really hard time I'm still so depressed about the miscarriage. It's not helping that since the miscarriage on Sept 12th I've bled everyday except for one weekend and a random 2 weeks with no bleeding.

I called my doctor today because I've been bleeding for 2 weeks straight. They are having me come in for an u/s on Tuesday to make sure my uterus is empty. They never tracked my hcg levels down to 0 and I'm too afraid to take a test. I just want to move on and be able to try again...

Jessie!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Jessie! I hope your appt gives you some answers so you can start moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Hey everyone. I've been lurking and reading but am having a really hard time I'm still so depressed about the miscarriage. It's not helping that since the miscarriage on Sept 12th I've bled everyday except for one weekend and a random 2 weeks with no bleeding.

I called my doctor today because I've been bleeding for 2 weeks straight. They are having me come in for an u/s on Tuesday to make sure my uterus is empty. They never tracked my hcg levels down to 0 and I'm too afraid to take a test. I just want to move on and be able to try again...
    I'm so sorry Jessie .

Really praying your u/s is revealing on Tues. I know the waiting is so very very hard .

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I go at 3:30pm and should know something within 24 hours
    *Stalking!!! I hope you don't have to wait long !

It's negative. I knew it was a long shot this month. On to next month!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It hasn't been a month yet since I got the news that my first round of IVF didn't work. The first week was hell, and since then it has slowly been getting better.
    Last week my cousin posted on her facebook that she was expecting....I didn't read the post all the way through at first...and I should have. She was expecting Christmas to come.....gave me a mini heart attack.
    Three days ago I was able to carry on a full conversation about the IVF not working without crying....
    Yesterday my coworker gave birth to a beautiful baby boy...8 lbs 3 ounces.....I am so happy for her....but my heart is so heavy right now.
    I hope that AF shows her face next week.... but that is unlikely...So I am still just waiting....
    Having good days and bad days....and this week there have been more good than bad....so let's keep that streak up.....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Rach, sorry about your sister. It really sucks when things work out so easily for others. Not that I'd ever wish what I've been through on anyone. It just infuriates me when we work so hard and do every.single.thing the dr says to do to get and stay pg and it still doesn't work. And then you've got people that don't even ttc or some that don't even want a baby, spitting them out left and right. UGH!!!!!! Ok, I'm finished ranting. You're doing great with your weight loss! I'm so happy for you. Fx for you to drop the rest of the weight quickly, so you can get back too ttc.
    That is exactly how I feel. I would never wish this on anyone, especially my family. It just makes me sad and angry that what is so hard for me is easy for them.