Page 115 of 157 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Really sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope that her treatment and recovery will be smooth and quick! I;m glad you're able to have them with you, it's better to be with family during these times.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

14 dpo and I temped at my normal time, set my alarm and everything. 98.3!

All that's left to do now is temp tomorrow and hope it doesn't plummet.

The anovulatory cycle scenario is off the table in my mind, but it's replaced with a luteal cyst is my test is BFN. So hoping that's not it and I have a very happy thread to post in the morning!

3. Default

Kelly: I'm SOOO sorry to hear the news about your SIL. I am praying that all resolves with the best possible outcome!

Natalie: Eek! 98.3! That's definitely promising for 14dpo!! for good news in the morning. Please, try not to ruin Saturday for all of us.

AFM: We'll know Thursday/Friday next week whether this cycle was a success or not. Wouldn't it be FANTASTIC if we were pregnant at the same time??
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yessssssssss!

Natalie ...woooooot !! Omw , so hopeful for you everything crossed for a high temp tomorrow and a bfp !!!!!!!!!!!

Dorcas...down to the 1ww !!! Hoping and praying for great news !!!!!! You ladies need to get that July-Aug-Sept dd room rolling (and maybe I'll get to join you with an Aug/Sept dd) !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm feeling more optimistic today after a good night's sleep (slept 8pm-8am with a few brief interruptions) .

I got pg with my 6yr old after 5 consecutive losses (7 all together) and bc; I also got pg with my 3yr old after 2 losses in a row (9 all together) and birth control. So maybe bc after 3 losses will do it....hoping !

Really praying my u/s in 4wks will show no cyst and lots of antrals. I remove my last patch Nov 14th so my u/s should be Nov 15-20 sometime.

7. Default

You know, Natalie, the suspension of your FF account really cramps my stalker tendencies. ;)

Kelly, I'm SOOO glad you're feeling more optimistic. Sounds like BC really is a good "restart" button for your system.

AFM: periodically this week I have been waking up to a runny nose ... In the middle of the night! It feels like I'm trying to start a cold, but it's not happening. Granted we had to turn the heat on this week, but this doesn't feel like allergies. This has never been a pregnancy symptom of mine. Has it been for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    You know, Natalie, the suspension of your FF account really cramps my stalker tendencies
    Gah, ikr!! Stalking for an update Natalie

Dorcas, actually my nose runs constantly when I'm pg... everything crossed for you!!!!

Well.....97.9 lame.

I was hoping that it was just because the heat was off all night and I was freezing when I woke up. I temped again at 7:55 and it was 98.4 but the adjuster confirms the 97.9 as the adj temp.

Crappy thing is that's not low enough to induce AF so I'm still waiting. I saved my FMU to use on a cheapie anyway but I'm not thinking it's going to be pos.

...I'm sorry Natalie ! Still hopeful for you !!!

Ha...just read I have to wait a week after starting bc to dtd without other protection because I didn't start it on cd1 (u/s was cd3). We have actually spent more time preventing conception/abstaining this year than ttc...how ridiculous is that for a couple who want to have a baby, oy !!

Is it Nov 14th yet (last day of bc)

Really praying for a sticky bfp with our first round of injectables. I talked with dh last night and we have other financial commitments that take priority next year so we will only be able to do natural cycles after the 1st of the year. Hoping for the best

12. Default

That temperature doesn't say AF to me, Natalie. Why are you keeping us in suspense?? Are you going to test?? ;)

Kelly, sheesh sorry about another case of "waiting" to pop up. Thanks for chiming in about the running nose thing ... it's the strangest thing. I am hopeful it's a good sign!! T-minus 1 week now.

I'm super hopeful for us all. I want us to be in the July/August/September rooms together!! (not that the rooms really have borders or anything ...)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas...you totally need to go keep Natalie company in the Jul-Aug-Sept dd room...hoping and praying to see your bfp this week !!!

Afm...2wks and 2d until my last patch . I'm really hoping af shows within a few days of stopping it but I know it can take up to a week. Either way, once that patch comes off I will be back in the game...cannot wait !!!

I had a really low few days...lots of crying, angry feelings, and despair but I started feeling better last night and today I feel ready to face the next couple weeks of waiting !

Laura...how are you doing? Your chart looks great !!!

I'm doing good, thanks we weren't trying this month but had an oops moment so we shall see!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

According to my sil I have a beautiful 3yr old nephew because of an oops moment, lol...hoping it gets you a sticky bfp !!!

I will need truckloads of sticky dust!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

18. Default

We'll start backing up the dump truck!!! ;)

Sounds good to me!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    We'll start backing up the dump truck!!! ;)

I am feeling so optimistic (lol, and impatient) about my next cycle ! I just have a feeling it's going to be it...super excited to remove my last bc patch 2wks from tomorrow !

My consultation with the new RE is tomorrow...looking forward to it but nervous too . My appt isn't until 2:45 so I have lots of time to get ready and get there...lol, nothing worse than feeling rushed and unprepared!

Rachel...I miss you! If you're lurking let us know how you're doing !!!

Kelly, what kind of bc are you on? I've never heard of the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Kelly, what kind of bc are you on? I've never heard of the patch.
    It's called ortho-evra. I replace the patch once per week for 3wks. I literally felt *crazy* on oral bc (YAZ) but have used the patch several times with no problems at all other than mild skin sensitivity to the adhesive (which I get with anything sticky like bandages, athletic tape, etc...) .

24. Default

Kelly: I'm so glad you're feeling optimistic again! I'm excited about the new RE!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good info on the patch bc I've always hated bc, good to know there might be a good alternative for me should the need arise.

Laura: Sheesh, your chart overlay looks like a nearly perfect match. that good things are coming your way!!

AFM: Hoping for a nice rebound temp in the morning! I really hope I get a BFP this week because I know Natalie must be lonely in those DD rooms by herself. My wish is solely for Natalie's benefit, of course.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

It's pretty crazy how my temps are doing the same thing this month.

I hope you get your BFP too, Dorcas . Natalie must be lonely in there
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    It's pretty crazy how my temps are doing the same thing this month.

I hope you get your BFP too, Dorcas . Natalie must be lonely in there
    Looks good Laura!!

I'll take all three of you!

Thanks Kelly. I think I'm going to ask for that.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Thanks Kelly. I think I'm going to ask for that.
    Are you going to start it this cycle? Generally, you start it cd1 but you can start it anytime, you just have to use other protection for 7 days if you start it after cd1

I'm going to call my dr now and hopefully they'll call it in so I can get started on it today.

My dr called in the bc. They said to wait til Sunday to put it on. Does that sound right?