Page 112 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 4682

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Temp rise this morning... for a sustained shift. I'm starting progesterone Thursday...200mg 3x/d .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thats great Kelly!!

Afm, just when I thought the bleeding had slowed down, bam! it's back ughhhh!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Ugh, Laura, I'm so sorry !! My bleeding after m/c was always crazy...praying it stops completely for you soon .

Natalie...how are things going? Any word from your dh as to when he's going in for the SA? Thinking of you !!!

Kelly! KUP!

Laura - so sorry.

Natalie - I'm scheduling for my DH once the dr. gets the order in. I can feel some hesitance on his part too, even though he's totally on board with it.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Well the hospital near us doesn't do it, and the next closest hospital that does is 45 minutes away, which is cutting it pretty close. And oh yeah they only accept samples between 7AM - 1PM Mon-Fri--because no one has jobs or anything.

I don't think that independent labs (like Quest) do it unless it's a bigger lab and that's also not going to be found around here.

He's very on board with doing it and basically said one day in the right timeframe (for the lab) he'll just hand me the sample...lol. Right. I get that it's uncomfortable to have do what it takes on command but really, I've had do go through much more uncomfortable tests.

Anyway, I'm not charting or doing opks or anything else for awhile. I might not even come here that much. It's too hard. I can't even look at my Pinterest right now just baby stuff everywhere and it's not even my boards. Half my regularly posting FB friends are pregnant and I'm just over here wishing they would just shut up about it. No I'm not positive attitude girl, I'm done pretending that it's ok that I'm putting in all this work and eventually something will come of it. Maybe nothing will ever come of it. And until we know for sure that our chances are low we can't (won't, aren't, whatever) moving forward with plans to adopt because it's too expensive. IT IS SO HARD TO HAVE A KID UNLESS YOU CAN JUST DO IT YOURSELF AND I HATE IT.

So yeah that's my update.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I got my BBT out so I can get into the habit of charting again. I'm not quite sure if I should start now or wait until AF comes back.

I'm thinking AF will return sooner than last time since I wasn't very far along. Only time will tell I guess.

It's so weird because when I was pg, I had zero sex drive, now that I'm not the drive is back! But of course I can't do anything about it bc I'm bleeding. I'm darned if I do, darned if I don't.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Natalie! I hear ya! It's very frustrating!

I had to sit in the ob/gyn's office yesterday with a waiting room full of pg women. When I was younger I spent all this time "not" getting pg and now that I'm in a position to have a child, it's not that easy.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, sorry the bleeding is back. It's such a pain!

Natalie, I totally feel exactly how you are when dealing with pg people. IRL and on Facebook... I've actually walked away from people when they start telling others about so-and-so being pg and I've made it where I don't get ANY Facebook updates from any of my pg friends. I just can't take it. There are pg people EVERWHERE.I.GO and it's so unfair! Maybe your dh will surprise you with a sample sooner than later so ya'll can get that behind you.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Natalie...I'm so very very sorry...I wish with everything in me it could have been easier...I hate it for you too . There are no words or comfort in the world that can take away the pain and emptiness of IF . Whether you're here at APA or not you're always on my heart...I love that you're here but I understand if it's too hard ♥.

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I got my BBT out so I can get into the habit of charting again. I'm not quite sure if I should start now or wait until AF comes back.

I'm thinking AF will return sooner than last time since I wasn't very far along. Only time will tell I guess.

It's so weird because when I was pg, I had zero sex drive, now that I'm not the drive is back! But of course I can't do anything about it bc I'm bleeding. I'm darned if I do, darned if I don't.
    I started temping right away because I wanted to see if my temps were still elevated...once they dropped below my coverline I had a period within a day or two .

I just talked with the nurse at my RE's and apparently they aren't going to increase my dose next cycle if this one isn't successful. I'm still hopeful there won't be a "next cycle" but kind of bummed I'll be sticking with the same dose if there is . I can already get one egg on my own...not sure I want to take a med (and pay for an u/s) to get the same result...it wouldn't make sense . Maybe I'm missing something?? Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it until I have to but just wanted to vent a bit. I'll call before starting meds again and ask...hoping they will either clarify or up the dose.

Natalie, I feel the exact same way....and then I go to work after finding out that the IVF did not work, and a coworker tells me that I "look sad" all the time........well NO S***.....
    I am frustrated, irritable, and once again in limbo....
    The beta came back negative, but who knows when AF will show up...and I won't have an answer as to what to do next until the 17th......which will mean that my next possible BFP won't be for probably another three months...........
    OH JOY.....
    Wish I had some words of advice for you, cause honestly, I have none. Just don't make any major life decisions right now, which is what I have thought about doing, but haven't....mostly because my mother and my DH are my voices of reason right now.....
    Wish you the best of luck!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy !!

Lizzy, Natalie, Kelly- giant hugs for all of you.

I should get ch tomorrow !! Oh, and the nurse said I could reduce my progesterone dose to 200mg 1x/d, woot...starting supps tomorrow night . I won't be temping anymore after that since the progesterone keeps my temp elevated whether I'm pg or not but I'll still be charting meds, symptoms, etc...

Our bd timing is awesome so if we don't get pg it won't be for lack of trying !!

12 days until testing !

Weekends get long for me so I'm going to caulk and paint the trim/doors in the back-entry, hall, hall bathroom, and my bedroom/bathroom . Should be enough to keep me occupied in my tww .

Thanks ladies

I try to keep a brave face on here but I couldn't do it anymore. Not charting takes a lot of stress off, I didn't realize how much energy and effort it really was even though it seems almost trivial.

And really the lab timing isn't so terrible, he could theoretically do it before leaving for work.

Like Lizzie my DH is the voice of reason around here. He keeps reassuring me that one way or another we will have our family.

...no need to put on a brave face around here ♥. I'm glad letting go of charting is easing some of the stress...there's a time and place for everything I think and sometimes charting is awesome but sometimes it's just not .

Dh is that for me too...he's so steady . I try to make things happen but he's content to let things work themselves out...I'm too controlling and he's too laid back so with some compromise from both of us we make a pretty good team .

Really praying you get to grow your family very very soon !!!

I was so encouraged by a convo I had yesterday with a new friend. When she and her dh decided to have children it took over a year to conceive their first. They went through 4 consecutive losses after that and were told in their late 20s that her testing indicated impaired fertility. They pursued injectibles/iui and conceived twice after many cycles of no success. They decided to try injectables again but without success so they opted for ivf and had their 4th. After that they chose to not pursue further fertility treatments even though they wanted more children...it was just a very hard path. To their surprise she went on to have two more children despite irregular cycles and lowered fertility . They are in their 40s now and have not conceived since having their 6th but praying about adopting a child from China with Down's Syndrome ♥.

It's stories like that that give me so much hope... to all !!!

AF has arrived....now to wait til the 17th to see what the next step is...................
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy...praying this next round goes perfectly and time passes quickly ! All the waiting has to be super hard ...thinking of you ♥

Afm...feeling excited about the possibility of a bfp but having moments of sadness knowing my risk of loss is so high. Trying to take one day at a time and stay hopeful but also wanting to prepare my heart for an outcome that might break it.

My "diagnosis" of DOR has been positive in that it has given me a reason for my losses. I don't have to wonder if it was something I did or didn't do that caused it. I also know my odds of a viable pg now which helps in the decision-making process and helps me have realistic expectations.

On the flip side, knowing my odds has made it harder to be optimistic (dh is the realistic one...I'm the dreamer ) and I don't like having my half-full glass dumped out. Not knowing my odds made me feel like a viable pg was attainable now, with ART off the table, I battle feelings of hopelessness.

Yet, I believe in miracles...dh told me the other day the only thing that has changed about my situation is my awareness...I've had successful pgs in the midst of not-so-great odds. True...yet how many more losses can I take...I don't know.

Still working on that whole taking-it-one-day-at-a-time thing . Anyway, I'm not despairing and I'm still hopeful...just having down moments.

Completely understandable. Not knowing has all it's difficulties, we don't often realize how the knowledge of reality will affect us. You're defied the odds so many times, I think you can do it again!

I completly agree with Natalie. Well said!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Natalie and Laura... ♥!!!!!!

It looks like my health insurance improved this year (new provider) and I have chiro coverage. I am very interested in going back to one to see about possible low blood flow to my pelvis and getting adjustments. I just...how on earth do request that appointment? When I try to schedule it and they (the chrio office) ask what for, what do I say? Just general adjustment and then get more specific with the doctor or should I ask if they do fertility related treatments?

I'm very excited about this possibility!

Yaay !! Glad you have the chiro coverage! I would just tell them you're ttc and had heard chiro care can help . I told my chiro about my rpl and they adjusted me for that specifically.

ohhh I would love to go to the Chiro!!! My insurance covers it, but it's $40 an adjustment-- and usually they want you to go 3x a week. That's just not in our budget right now
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 10-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    ohhh I would love to go to the Chiro!!! My insurance covers it, but it's $40 an adjustment-- and usually they want to to go 3x a week. That's just not in our budget right now
    Laura, that's the other thing, I don't know what sort of plan the Chiro will have and what the co-pays will be, so it might not be a good fit after all. Just have to call and find out!

Thanks Kelly I have a hard time explaining myself sometimes and if I can't think of a good way, I stress over it too much.

Definitely call them and check it out!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I got an appt at a chiro office this afternoon...I hope that I can get a treatment plan that I can afford.

Awesome ! for financially feasible payment plans !!!

We once had a chiro we only had to paid $15/mo for our whole family and we could go as often as we wanted....I sooooo miss them!!! They had a great facility, great staff, very knowledgeable, and after the adjustment they had you sit in a massage chair for 20min...*heaven!

Let us know how it goes .

Natalie: how did the appt go??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4