Page 111 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 4682

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Need someone to talk me out of going home tonight, getting a HPT...and POAS tomorrow.......
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

What is that 12dpet? I think a bfp would show for sure. It just depends on if you can handle it if your bhcg isn't high enough yet to register...
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

8 days post 5 day transfer.....I won't test....DH doesn't want me to...mainly because he doesn't want me to get depressed if there is a negative, when I really am pregnant....
    Just having minor cramping off and on today...and irritable (but that probably has to do with the very unexpected 3000 bill we got)
    I can do this....I can wait until Saturday even if it kills me.......
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Ohhh well then definitely wait

For whatever reason my temp alarm didn't go off so I didn't temp until 7:00. If I adj the temp it will be 97.3--my usual O temp. But I left it an open circle because that's just too depressing to me right now. With the way I feel...so glass half-full, I probably didn't O yet anyway.

Natalie...!! Thinking of you! Do you have a date for the SA yet? I'm sorry you're feeling down . I wish your appt with the np would have yielded more info for you. I just wanted to encourage you to keep advocating for yourself...don't let that appt throw you.

In my experience, unless test results are abnormal most drs aren't concerned with symptoms...it's unfortunate. I think your progressively lighter periods are an indication that something isn't right. Tests may not show it now but they may down the road. Most drs offer meds (bc, clomid/fe, progesterone, etc...) because "the treatment is the same no matter what the cause" or so I've heard over and over again I think though you should push for the hsg and/or a hysteroscopy to rule out blocked tubes and/or Asherman's Syndrome (can be caused by iuds). I'd recommend getting your testosterone and amh checked too .

....thinking of you ♥
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Wowsa, my ovaries are reeeeally letting me know they've got this follie-growing thing under control ! My opks are super light still but that's typical at this point. I'm wondering if I'll get a + before my trigger on Sunday .

Thanks Kelly

We're waiting to do the SA until I'm safely in the tww.

I have no problems making a fuss on my own behalf, but to be honest, I'm afraid holding this "they won't test me until you do yours" thing is probably the only way to get the SA done quickly.

9. Default

Natalie no shame in using what you've got to get what you want. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Well this cycle is shot. No temp rise and still getting fertile cm. Bleh.

Natalie... how frustrating !!!! Really hoping and praying o is just late ...I'm so sorry your body isn't cooperating .

Tomorrow is my follie u/s . Getting pg has never been the problem but staying pg has been...really praying for a good egg .

Kelly

Good luck tomorrow Kelly!!!

Well no oopsie for us this month. AF showed today so only a 9-10 day LP. At least I did ovulate on my own even if it was a late one. And I am for the first time not upset about AF. I have two more months to accomplish as much as I can towards my weight loss goals and I am happy about that. We are actually talking about possibly taking a few more months after that before we begin TTC again but we are playing it by ear right now.

Rach...! I'm so excited for you and your goals...17lbs already is spectacular !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Rach...! I'm so excited for you and your goals...17lbs already is spectacular !!
    Thank you! I am very excited with the progress thus far! I am hoping to hit 20 before my appointment on Friday.

That is really great Rach!!

Well my temp was wayyyy low today. It would figure that the month I try and do something to ease my stress with charting I have a messed up cycle. I think I'm done temping this month, whatever was supposed to happen, didn't happen. Can your follies grow and then just NOT do anything? I guess I thought anovulatory cycles meant your follies just didn't even bother to move at all.

I'm going to call my OB tomorrow and ask for results from the u/s I had. It was CD14 and I told them I had a pos opk (which I really believed I did) and they told me everything looked good--but no actual measurements. So I need to know what was really going on.

Hey Natalie... I'm pretty that is how PCOS happens kind of. Your follies develop but never are released and eventually turn into cysts on your ovaries or just get released but at an unpredictable time (I think that's me because even tho all my cycles are annovulatory without clomid I still get a period every month)

That's why PCOS kind of confuses me, because you don't need every symptom. To the best of my knowledge I've never had poly cystic ovaries but I have all the other symptoms of PCOS.

Hope you get some answers/solutions soon!

Natalie...!! That's my understanding of pcos also . Did you get a copy of your cd3 labs? Definitely get copies of everything if you haven't. I'm so sorry...frustrated for you .

I do not understand how I can have this much o discomfort on my right side with no large follies . My left side is pinchy but my right side feels sharp and congested...even my right hip is achy. The dr had a hard time finding my rt ovary (not unusual for me because my uterus is tipped)...wondering if it's possible for follies to "hide" ??

The nurse said it can take up to 14 days for the trigger to clear so I'll be testing Oct 21st. I've decided not to test out the trigger...I've seen enough +hpts that don't mean anything to last me the rest of my life !!

I'm hoping and praying my tww goes quickly...I have a frer here that needs dipping !

I just realized my temp today is my lowest ever...I'm so curious to see what my temps do the next few days . I'm hoping to have ch on Thurs .

Good luck Kelly!!!

Kelly and Natalie -- sending you lots of hugs

Afm, I had my cd21 blood draw today. I forgot to ask how long it would be until results. I'm going to call and schedule DH's SA today. Do you ladies know what kind of #s I should be hoping for?
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Ugh - ladies. I've been TTC for about 18 months and really pretty emotionally fine. But now, I just want to cry. Apparently 18 months was my threshold. Just need some virtual
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

to you Sara. I have STC in the past and know your frustration. Praying you get your BFP soon.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

So I guess I'm back to TTC... How is everyone doing????
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 10-07-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I posted an update about my doctors appt in the April/May/June room.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Sara...! Ideally your cd21 progesterone should be over 10 but some ranges go as low as 7 . Thinking of you ♥

Laura... I missed having you in here but I sure am sorry you had to come back ! Reeeeally hoping and praying you get a sticky bean soon. Your dr appt sounded encouraging...I'm glad your dr is being optimistic .

Afm...feeling like I'm past o now since the achy/fulness has subsided . We're supposed to bd again tonight and tomorrow per the TI instructions after ovidrel then we wait. I used an opk this morning with fmu for kicks and wowsa it was suuuuper + so the trigger is definitely in my system .