Page 110 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I'm so sorry Laura.

Noooo ...oh Laura I'm so very very sorry...so heartbreaking

Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Ok, false alarm!!!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!! The results lady at my doctors office gave me the wrong results!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I went in to see the dcotor and he says, who told you they were going down because they went up!! 115.3!!

I hope the lady doesn't get fired bc my doc was not happy!!!!

So sorry for the false alarm!!!!! I feel like I've been thru the ringer!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

/heartattack

OMG!

Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Gaaaaaah that is seriously such fantastic news !! Omw, how crazy Laura...I'm so sorry you were put through that, ack!!

!!!

Omg! I can't believe it. So much emotion in a short period of time. I took the rest of the day off bc there is no way I could focus on work.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks ladies for the support!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

WOW! I am so sorry you had to have that happen!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Wow, FANTASTIC! I hope she dosen't get fired but she needs to be seriously reprimanded and should call you with an apology.

11. Default

Wow, Laura, I'm so glad I didn't happen upon this until the resolution happened! So happy!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

12. Default

Ugh, I've joined the dark side ... I'm temping!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks ladies!!

I agree, I hope she doesn't get fired either but dang something needs to happen.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Dorcas...lol, welcome to the dark side !!

15. Default

Thanks Kelly. I've been so resistant, but I know you ladies are all well versed and happy to help me while I fumble along. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Natalie...hope you're getting busy...excited to see that +opk !!!

Rach...your weight loss is amazing !!

Soooo...my test results...definitely not the news I was expecting or hoping for . I'm glad I have an answer for my rpl and although my odds of having more bio kiddos aren't great they probably haven't been great for the last 14yrs when my pg losses first started. Yet, here I am surrounded by miracles .

My biggest fear going into this testing was the possibility of dor because ivf isn't an option right now financially. Yet, this may open the door sooner rather than later to adopting from foster care again . We'll keep the baby door open too but I need to talk with my RE and get his thoughts on continuing with meds/which meds (I'm sure it will all depend on how my ovaries respond...looking forward to my u/s Sunday more than ever).

I'm very hopeful for this cycle still...praying for a good egg and a hh9m following . I'm going in with the awareness that if I get pg this very well may be our last (I usually bf for 1.5-3yrs so in 2-4yrs my ovaries may not be able to produce a viable pg).

In the meantime I'm going to look into alternative therapies. My regular dr has an acupuncturist on staff...going to contact them for more info.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 10-01-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Natalie...hope you're getting busy...excited to see that +opk !!!
    It's not been spectacular timing this month but if we can get some action tonight that would be perfect.

It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........It is too early to really start to feel any signs/symptoms of pregnancy........
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

LOLOL, Lizzy...4 more days !!!!!

Lizamay...Praying you get good news at your follie u/s tomorrow !!!!! Do you trigger?

Well I got a good temp rise today but that one temp earlier in the chart is going to mess up my CHs by a day I think.

This wait is truly killing me! I had been doing quite well until yesterday....yesterday all I wanted to do was cry.....
    Today I know that I only have 3 days until my beta....but it feels like an eternity.
    I want to POAS....I don't want to POAS....
    I have been invited to a baby shower for a friend, but it is on Saturday the 5th.... I want to go...but I don't want to go if I get bad news and I bring everyone down....I don't want to go if I get good news because I don't want to take attention away from her.

What to do....what to do........
    Lizzy

Are you going to POAS before your beta or just wait Lizzy? You have better willpower than I do if you wait.

Natalie...I'd discard it . I call them anomaly temps since nothing was out of the norm but the temp doesn't fit and skews the interpretive data. If it happens for several months at the same point then I'd start wondering about an abnormal hormone shift of some kind. Btw, did you have your testosterone levels checked? My sil has elevated testosterone levels and it took her a little longer to get pg/stay pg.

Lizzy...wow, only 3 more days! It's that final stretch that's so hard !!! The baby shower quandary is a toughie for sure...honestly, if I got bad news I wouldn't go (everyone would understand I would think), but if I got good news I'd go and announce the news after the main parts of the shower were over towards the end .

Hoping and praying for good news!!!!!

Rachoochoo....I truly think I am gonna hold off....but the thought of POAS is always there......
    I really don't know what I will do about the shower....only time will tell on that....
    Three more days of work...then Saturday....
    Just gotta hold it together til then......

My heart is heavy with the news of my amh levels but I'm thankful to be going into this knowing my odds. I'm looking forward to my appt and hearing what my RE suggests. We can't afford ivf right now but maybe injectables ?

My ovaries are really aching...both of them, so evidently the fe did something...hoping and praying !

This day just keeps getting better and better....................
    So....we get a 3000 dollar bill from our REs office for IVF stuff I thought we ALREADY PAID!
    DH is on the phone trying to figure out what in the HELLLLLo is going on.........
    AND I started cramping.......just great....
    I quit today....
    Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    This day just keeps getting better and better....................
    So....we get a 3000 dollar bill from our REs office for IVF stuff I thought we ALREADY PAID!
    DH is on the phone trying to figure out what in the HELLLLLo is going on.........
    AND I started cramping.......just great....
    I quit today....
    Lizzy
    Cramping is one of those could be good could be bad things so don't let that get you down. It could mean AF is on the way BUT if you have an egg implanting in your uterus you're going to experience a lot of cramping too.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    My heart is heavy with the news of my amh levels but I'm thankful to be going into this knowing my odds. I'm looking forward to my appt and hearing what my RE suggests. We can't afford ivf right now but maybe injectables ?

My ovaries are really aching...both of them, so evidently the fe did something...hoping and praying !
    I have every faith it's going to happen for you!