Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Probably not with that temp, especially with it being only 9 dpo.

My appt is on the 23rd with my gyn so I'll probably not see the ob this upcoming cycle for tests, just to consult and plan.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie...ugh, I'm so sorry you're feeling crummy...waiting for that to hit here soon too !!! If I lived nearby I'd totally be at your door with your fav comfort food and flowers !

Laura...Your chart looks wonderful! !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I tested this morning, BFN I'm thinking AF will be here Friday.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hugs Natalie!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...!!! Still hoping and praying !

Natalie... !! Although, I'm happy to see your beach get away ticker ...details?

Laura-- Still hoping for you too!!

Yeah I took my ttc ticker off. Not because I'm stopping ttc, just I won't be temping enough to keep the ticker active, so what's the point?

My DH and I have a yearly tradition that started the first year were dating. We go to Tybee Island, GA (beautiful little beach town near Savannah) for a weekend at the end of October. Our birthday's are 8 days apart so its like our birthday present. We only missed one year so far, the year we got married, because we had a week long honeymoon. It's one of the things I look forward to all year.

A beach getaway sounds wonderful!!!!! How exciting!!!

Our wedding anniversary is 10/5 and we're hoping to go up to Vero Beach for the weekend. I found a groupon for a nice hotel up there ...OH! and they allow pets!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I forgot to add that I had to use the BBT converter this morning. I had to pee SO bad at 3:10am so I took my temp and it was 97.66. I took my temp again at my usual time and it was 98.14, so I went with what the converter said- 98.01

Would that be the correct temp to use?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

How much time was between the two? It's probably a safe temp to use but depending on how much time went by you can probably use your normal time temp.

1 hour and 50 minutes between actual and normal time
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Ahh then the adj is better.

I changed my temp to read the normal time's temp and now FF is telling me that day 25 was possible triphasic.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Ahh then the adj is better.
    I didn't see this until after my last post. I will change my temp back to the adjusted. Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm going to do 5 days of progesterone starting tomorrow to ensure a strong and timely af . I'm hoping cd1 will be a week from today so I can get the cd3 testing done and start Femara the following Friday .

yay Kelly!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yay Kelly!!

Sorry to take away your triphasic Laura--you can make your temp whatever you want LOL! I won't tell

LOL, it took me forever to type out the above (kept having to get up)...my post sounds so self-absorbed following your convo !!

Natalie...that sounds wonderful !!!

Laura...your anniversary vacay is coming up soon! I hope you have a lovely time ! We have family coming down that weekend for our annual "chili cook-off" which is always a blast, lol, but it may be right around o time so I'm a little bummed dh and I won't be able to get away that weekend (was hoping for a romantic rendevous).

I actually did something similar Laura but it was a temp right around o on cd18 . I was fairly confident I o-ed on cd17 but on cd18 I had to get up at 3am with my 3yr old (didn't temp) and then I never really got back to sleep after that. I ended up having to temp a little earlier than usual because I had to get up with my toddler so I ended up just discarding that temp and my chart adjusted my o day from cd18 to cd17 which I feel is more accurate anyway . Had I temped at 3am I would have just adj though and used that temp.

LOL, although, in your situation, triphasic sounds reeeally nice so I'd probably use the one from the regular temp time .

hehehehe!!! Well, if no one tells then maybe! hahaha!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

How is everyone doing? Where are you at with ttc?

I have to say I can't believe 2014 is right around the corner. And I am getting a little excited about TTC next year. We'll start in Januray. I have 2 spring babies so I would love to have a fall/winter baby 2014 if possible. If not winter 2015 would be great too. But i'm actually for the first time since having my second 2.5 years ago..the first time actually looking forward to another baby.

Brenda

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I'm going to do 5 days of progesterone starting tomorrow to ensure a strong and timely af
    Talk to me about this, please. I'm taking progesterone during my entire LP to make sure it's long enough. I did this last month and got to 11dpo before AF started on day 12, but I did notice that AF was WAY more regular than previous cycles ... do you think this was due to the progesterone?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Brenda...so excited for you!! January is right around the corner...praying your stay in ttc is short and you graduate to a dd room quickly !!!

I'm about to start a medicated cycle with femara and ovidrel as soon as af shows...hopefully within a week .

Dorcas...I definitely feel progesterone helps with regulating af. Since your lp is only 11 days you could increase your dose to lengthen it a couple days. What is your dose now?
    Last edited by kellyowens; 09-18-2013 at 08:19 PM.

23. Default

Kelly: I'm taking 100mg of Progesterone from the day of O through till I start AF. The nurse advised an LP of 10 or more days is adequate.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I feel like that's not super great advice on the part of the nurse. Does she know you're ttc? Because if you implant at 10dpo and your lp is 10 days...that's no bueno.

Yeah, I agree with Natalie...10 is bare minimum not "good" and 12 days is generally accepted as "sufficient" .

I take 200mg or af will show early. I take 200mg 2x/d if I'm ttc but that's because of my hx of loss.

Only 3 eggs are viable...and sometime tomorrow I will know if they fertilized....no really feeling optimistic now.........DH is taking this better than I am.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

27. Default

"Adequate" isn't the same as "good." She knows we are TTC. The most common implantation day is 9dpo, so I agree that a 10 day LP should, theoretically, be adequate. Is it ideal? No, but it is adequate if you implant on day 9.

Oh sheesh Dorcas...just realized I called you Laura in a previous post ...just edited it to make the correction .

Ack, and I totally thought you had said "good" (I am on a roll today, ugh )...just reread your post and see now the nurse said "adequate". Speaking of progesterone, lol, maybe I should just not post until the fog clears, oy .

My RE has me start progesterone 3dp+opk to make sure it doesn't interfere with o.

I feel like an increase in the progesterone may help you achieve "optimal" which is definitely a step up and certainly wouldn't hurt to try . It really does sound like it is helping regulate af for you which is fantastic!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 09-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Only 3 eggs are viable...and sometime tomorrow I will know if they fertilized....no really feeling optimistic now.........DH is taking this better than I am.
    Staying hopeful for you Lizzy! I'm so sorry you're feeling discouraged !

Really really praying for healthy embies !!!

I decided to start progesterone today since my lp this cycle really doesn't matter. My last dose will be Sunday, 10dpo... for cd1 on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm starting to get butterflies...nervous and excited . I suddenly feel like it's all happening really fast (not too fast, lol, just fast)...I remember feeling this way during our adoption: the excitement of possibility coupled with the nervousness of uncertainty.

I'm not going to temp anymore this cycle. Not only is it skewed by the progesterone, I'd really like to not wake up at 5:30am to take my temp for awhile . Next cycle I'll probably only temp long enough to confirm a shift since the progesterone will keep my temps elevated whether I'm pg or not.

Oh, I got my pathology report back from my d&c today...just confirmed it was tissue from the pregnancy. It also said the lining ("decidua") was inflamed and necrotic....so glad it's out and I didn't develop an infection or get pg (probably wasn't a good environment to grow a baby...most likely would have ended with another loss).

Sorry to ramble...just lots on my mind . Thanks for listening !