Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Got a solid smiley on my CBE Digi this morning We dtd last night, maybe again tonight too

My temps are weird tho. I don't think I get enough solid sleep due to our dog in the bed, DH snoring and me getting up to pee at least 1x per night.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura --Yay! Could be, depends on how sensitive you are to those things. Like that wouldn't make a difference for me but I know other people it does. Our dogs love to snuggle with us but after awhile they prefer their own bed and leave us.

Sara--I hope so, did you get some well timed BD in??!!

I feel kinda crummy today, it always happens when my temps are 98.2 or above, my body just isn't used to it. Hopefully an all day football marathon with yummy food and lots of fantasty points will help!
    Last edited by Geneari; 09-08-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Sara...great to hear from you!!! !!

Laura...!!!

Natalie...I wonder if it's an AI disease thing...I feel icky and feverish with high-normal temps too . Enjoy your football marathon...woot !!

Afm...temps are still following the same trend as past charts but I really don't think I'll o tomorrow. My opk is darker today but still not close. Maybe it'll surprise me later and go positive though .

I'm getting my hair cut today, yaay! I used to have long hair and went to a salon a few years ago to get subtle highlights but it turned out horrible (went from med-brown hair to half brassy blonde...they tried to fix it by adding my "natural color back in" which ended up being too red so rather than the subtle highlights I wanted I ended up with stripes of red and yellow ). I spent the next year and a half gradually cutting it out by getting shorter and shorter layers with intent to grow it back out. Well, I've decided I just do not want to care for long hair...it's just past my shoulders now and I can't stand it anymore. I keep defaulting to a ponytail and at almost 37 it's not the look I'm going for unless I'm working out or at the beach . I'm having this cut done: http://content.latest-hairstyles.com...-side-view.jpg

Another perspective (I'll have bangs though): http://www.stylesnew.com/images/angled-bob-hairstyles-3

I like these bangs (not the rest of the cut...too blunt, I like the angled look with long layers): http://www.oneminuteblog.com/wp-cont...angled-bob.jpg

I may get a touch of lowlights too . I had caramel highlights put in earlier this summer which I really like (just in my bangs and around my face) but with fall/winter approaching I'd like to warm it up a bit.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a change and a lower maintenance hairstyle .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly: love that cut! I grew my hair out pretty long and I'm starting to get tired of it. I know exactly what you mean about caring for it. Post pics after! And I think the lowlights sound warm and delicious!

Laura: go get him, girl!!

Natalie: thanks! Well the timing wasn't quite what I expected, but that's what I get for not restocking on OPKs after the move earlier this summer! It's actually great because my O has gradually moved from ~CD 19-21 back to CD 14-15 after getting past some major life stressors --just what my old OBGYN predicted. Anyway, we did get in BD the night before and morning after O, as well as O-4. What do you think? I had some cramping yesterday, but it was only 2dpo so I'm guessing it was unrelated.

DH's new job just started and our insurance kicked in on Sept. 1, so as soon as our coverage info shows up, I'm going to make an appt with an OBGYN and try to get a referral to the RE my NP back in Massachusetts trained with who is out here in Missouri.

Sorry for such a long update.

Natalie: sorry u aren't feeling well!! Take it easy and enjoy the football!!!!

Kelly: love that hair style!!!! I'm sure it will look awesome!!!!

Sara: welcome back!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Here's my new cut and color . The pics aren't the greatest quality...photobucket + my computer = lots of frustration . It's shorter than I expected in the back, my lowlights aren't as obvious as I thought they'd be and my highlights are a bit bright buuuut I absolutely love it...soooo much better !

Before:

After:

Cuuuuuuuute!!

I think that's a great cut for you

Soooo cute!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I love love love your hair Kelly!!!

Gorgeous, Kelly!

Progesterone haze is in full effect now. I just don't want to move. Also it's my little brother 21st birthday, the 12th anniversary of my 1st loss and oh my mother told me yesterday she's coming to visit for a couple days. Not asked....told me she's coming. There might be a post on this is in the rant forum later depending on my energy level.

Thank you ladies...feeling pretty !!!

(((Natalie)))...thinking of you and remembering your little angel with you today !!!!

I wouldn't be happy with being told someone is coming for a visit either...ugh !

Praying you feel better soon...hormones can be so brutal .

I'm hoping for a +opk tomorrow or Wednesday. Wish I'd just hurry up and o already ! Some days, October feels reeeeally far away. Maybe I'll get a countdown ticker to keep it in perspective . My f/u appt is a week from today ...I can't wait to talk with my RE about the next 2 cycles...ready for the next round of proactivity (if that's even a word, lol) .

Kelly, your hair looks amazing!!! I love that cut and color! I have always wanted something similar but my hair is curly and the shorter I cut it the more difficult it is to straighten it.

Also, I see those beautiful Michigan trees in the background and it makes me wish I was there. My dad lives in southeast Michigan a couple of blocks from the lake, and I was able to spend 9 days there at the end of July. It's heaven.

Ladies, my tests have progressed nicely and my temp has remained high, so I'm taking a leap of faith and joining the DD room. I'll be following your stories and rooting for you all the way!!! I hope you all will join me very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    Ladies, my tests have progressed nicely and my temp has remained high, so I'm taking a leap of faith and joining the DD room. I'll be following your stories and rooting for you all the way!!! I hope you all will join me very soon
    !!! I will miss you but soooo happy to see you go !! Hh9m Melissa...I'll totally be stalking !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    !!! I will miss you but soooo happy to see you go !! Hh9m Melissa...I'll totally be stalking !!!!
    This ^^

Congrats Melissa!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's crazy to me how I always seem to be super busy on the days like this when I can barely keep my eyes open! I'm trying not to think at all about symptoms and it seems like because of that I have less...excitement or worry or whatever. Maybe I'm just over the ups and downs of the TWW or I'm just too tired to think about anything other than the task I'm on right this second.

I thankfully was able to think of an altered meal plan to accommodate my mom visiting without needing to buy more groceries. We get a little crazy with our two people football parties that my grocery bills have been higher than normal so I really didn't want to add on to that.

Also I'm working on a super cute refashion (halter dress to skirt) that I hope to share .... sometime. I need some wide band elastic so I have to visit the craft store before I can finish it.

Ok time to I mean make some enchilada sauce.

I can't wait to see your refashion when you're done...you are so creative! I'm glad you got a budget-friendly meal plan worked out for your mom's stay . I stress about food when we have guests and always end up going overboard, lol, which usually results in the following week's menu being comprised of mostly "vegetarian cuisine" .

I can't believe you're halfway through your tww...I hope the second half goes quickly for you !

Afm...opk is getting darker tonight, yaay! I'm hoping for a + tomorrow .

Fx Kelly!!

yay Kelly!

Natalie- How did your enchiladas turn out??

My temp went up this morning. Maybe I will get CH tomorrow....?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's looking like tonight or tomorrow will be a +opk with o on cd17 (21dpd&c). I'm expecting to o around my usual cd20-22 next cycle...not fond of 35 day cycles but it is my norm. Waiting that extra week to o feels like an eternity .

BUT, if all goes well I'll hopefully be testing around Thanksgiving .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    BUT, if all goes well I'll hopefully be testing around Thanksgiving .
    What a thing to be thankful for!!

I have to day as the day is kinda ending, I'm starting to get a little anxious(in both a good and bad sort of feeling) about my temp today. I didn't feel like saying anything this morning, just trying to go with the flow and be easy about it. But normally when I have down temp after high ones I have that "fever breaking" feeling. I know as soon as I wake up my temp will be down because of how I feel. But not this morning, I thought it would still be up there. Going be interesting tomorrow!

If I got pregnant this cycle I could deliver my baby in my birthday....
    Popping in and out!!!

Melissa -- YEAH!!!! H&H 9 mos to you!

Kelly - FX

Natalie - KUP

AFM, my temp spiked today (5dpo), but I didn't sleep particularly well and was awake in bed for a bit before I remembered to temp. (I'm away at a conference and out of my routine.) My temp also tends to do this -- tease me with a big jump right before it starts slowly but surely heading down, so I'm not too optimistic. Just for fun, though, and because it's impossible to not imagine, "what if..." I entered CD1 into a due date calculator. The projected DD is fine and all - May 30 - but what got me is what the 14 week mark would be when it said it was "safe" to announce - Nov. 29. This Nov 29 will be the 10th anniversary of my mom's death. I'm sure this alone is jinxing it all, but how amazing would that be... to get to celebrate a new life arriving on the day we're remembering her passing.

Just had to share. Will KUP on how my temps progress.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

27. Default

Kelly - LOVE the hair!

Natalie - Ugh, just chart stalking you and trying to find meaning in the dots makes me rethink the whole temping idea. FX for you!

Sara - Wow, that would be pretty freaking cool!

Laura - FX for you!

Mel - SOOO happy for you! I'm glad you're graduating from our TTC board.

AFM - It seems that this morning's OPK was lighter than yesterday's ... has anyone had that happen before? I've O'd on CD25 the last couple of cycles, and I'm on CD17 today. Previously it was typical for me to O between CD18 and CD22. I have been on the Metformin for 4 weeks today, but I cannot imagine it was able to move my O to before I started testing on CD15, right? I ramped up to the full dose of Met over the 4 weeks starting at 500mg and getting up to 2,000. I'm a day short of being on the full dose for a week. Blech. I hate this stuff.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Dorcas--HA! Just do what we talked about ;)

And yes I've had them go lighter right before a positive. It makes no sense but it happens often.

Laura--(I didn't see this question before) My enchilada sauce is not for enchiladas, makes sense right? I use it as a pizza sauce for when we have mexican pizza and also for burritos. I actually don't like enchiladas because of the corn tortillas.

AFM--The opposite of yesterday happened, I woke up all sweaty and thought my temp would be down even more and instead it was much higher. Like higher than my mid-cycle temp. So yay for confusing signals! I'm surprisingly calm still, we'll see how long that lasts!

Shannon...that would be awesome !

Sara...how amazing would that be, praying !!!

Dorcas..., bummer about the met ! My opks always get lighter about 2 days before I get a + .

Natalie...yay for calm ...I hope it sticks around for you! Less than a week !!!

Afm...+opk on the digi this morning !! Temp dip should be tomorrow and ch on Sunday, which is perfect timing since the appt with my RE is Mon .

I put my bday, Oct 31st, as my ttc date for my ticker...7wks from tomorrow, woot!! I'm expecting it to be cd1-ish of our first (and hopefully only) ttc cycle .

30. Default

We make enchiladas with flour tortillas. I need the recipe for the enchilada sauce.

Thank you for the confirmation about the OPKs. What a PITA this process is! Constantly second guessing ourselves!

I'm glad you're staying calm.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13