Page 101 of 153 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 4561

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Even if it is positive there's still time to DTD! Fingers crossed for ya!
    I went back to get a pic of it and after it was dry it didn't look nearly like it did wet. More like I would expect at CD 12. I'm a little relieved, I don't like to feel rushed to get our time in.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Rach- sorry!!
    Kelly- hope you continue on a quick recovery and no more bleeding!!
    Natalie- glad you don't have to rush dtd. Crossing fingers for predictable and perfectly timed o and dtd!
    We are headed to visit my family for a week. The challenge will be to get dtd in while staying there, lol. Dh seemed up for it it has been a good week here, excited about the next week, and then the possibility of good news a few weeks after that!

Well one little pin head size spot of blood last night and again in the middle of the night and nothing since. My temp also was up a little more. I'm not sure what to make of it. I did not have implantation spotting in my other pregnancies. I was also cramping heavily last night and all through the night and feel nothing now. Weird.

Rach -- That is weird, I hope it's a good sign!!

Well...my opk was positive, no questions about it, this morning. Going to have to work some special magic to make things happen in time this month.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Rach- I hope this is a good sign! I saw the temp this morning, but you hadn't posted anything so I was sad. But if AF still isn't here there's still hope!!!

Natalie- Get it on!

Rach... !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

So now I wait for O...hoping for a +opk in a little over a week !

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    So now I wait for O...hoping for a +opk in a little over a week !

Doo doo doooo just sitting around waiting to see what happens. Going totally nuts. I keep checking myself when I wipe (TMI) and nada!

Rach!!! Waiting is the worst!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

I feel like I'm going to wake up to AF in the morning. Makes me want to ugly cry just thinking about it.

I sure hope not Rachel !!!

!!!

I feel like I'm going to wake up to AF in the morning. Makes me want to ugly cry just thinking about it.
    I hope you're wrong! Do you have any plans to test again if AF doesn't show, or are you just going to wait it out?

Sorry Rach

Rach... !!!

Thanks. Really thinking about taking a break from this all and starting again at the beginning of the year. I might change my mind 100 times over but logically I think it's what I should do. I'm going to be having a talk with DH about it later on.

Thanks. Really thinking about taking a break from this all and starting again at the beginning of the year. I might change my mind 100 times over but logically I think it's what I should do. I'm going to be having a talk with DH about it later on.

I completely understand, I feel that way a lot especially at the beginning of the cycle. I'm sure that's not the only thing making you feel like that though. Would you go NTNP or just NPP? Maybe a low tech break?

Natalie... for a good temp rise tomorrow!!

So many ladies are juuuust about to o...hoping and praying for lots of bfps in the next few weeks !!!

Afm...feeling great and hoping o is around cd15/16 like it has been. The sooner I O the sooner af gets here so I can do cd3 testing . I'm expecting my next cycle to be closer to 35 days with o around cd20-22 since that has always been my norm but I wouldn't be disappointed with an early O .

My follow up appt from the d&c is in 2wks and I'm on pelvic rest until then ...funny thing is that's dh's bday so it kinda worked out well .

I really feel like my testing is all going to be normal. It seems like I'd have a lot harder time getting pg or my cycles would be crazy if something was wrong hormonally . I'm expecting this to end in "unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss"...it's always good to know there's nothing seriously wrong but not knowing has its own set of frustrations. Those silly fears are nagging at the back of my mind again....that after all of this they're not going to offer any treatment options...that's irrational, right?

I've thought about that too...just taking a breather from the craziness of the last 6months. We'd do the testing next cycle but prevent through several normal cycles and start ttc again after the busyness of the holidays. As much as I'd looove to be pg again by my dd in Dec I keep wondering if it will be manageable with schooling the kids, the holidays, and coordinating my 1 million and 1 appts through my first tri as I transfer care from my RE to the MFM drs. Not to mention my risk of loss is high and do I want to risk it over the holidays (we will be staying 2.5hrs away in a hotel for several days).

Lots to think about...I feel you for sure ! Wish this could be easier for all of us !!!

Sorry Rach!!! I always get that feeling too...sometimes I think the stress of trying is too much with everyday life....
    AFM...We got engaged finally and I won the battle of not wanting him to buy a ring cause in my opinion right now the money could go to more important things...so it's been a long hard road with us but I know have inner peace and that deep nagging sadness is almost gone...
    I missed my baby so much...it was bad but he was just glad to have me back... ( my older son lives with my sister most of the time because he needs a small private class where everything's the same )...I miss him all the time but we have a good relationship...hard choices I had to make for him but I want him to have everything he needs..anyway...
    Finally got an OB appointment 9/26...seriously but I set it up as a preconception visit and will go from there...now just waiting to see what the next couple days bring...where's Tonya gone???

Congrats Shannon!

I'm thinking about not really temping after I get CHs this cycle. I probably will still temp, but it's something I've been kicking around. I just don't remember ever noticing having TWW symptoms until I started paying attention and I'd rather just be able to live my life without feeling insane every other 2 weeks.

I kept temping but didn't focus every moment on every twinge...this cycle is completely different...I think if AF shows I'll go to my appointment and then make decisions from there...I too think right now with finding a place to live and have Monks first birthday in a month I have some time to wait and get back some me time...I want to give all three of my boys the time and love they deserve without me being obsessed with TTC...too many emotions and stress that go with it...thinking NTNP...love you ladies...always wanting BFP in my life though but maybe not stressing will help...
    Natalie maybe the post O temps are the biggest stressors...idk the answers anymore but Thank you...it is a big move for me and DBF oops fiancée....
    I had an ID at 7dpo and just two spots today at 11...could be short LP but I never start until at least 14 dpo...don't know if its good or bad...the next few days will tell and one more heartbreak make make my decision to break actuallity...

Congrats on your engagement Shannon!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Awwww, Shannon, congratulations !!!!!!!

Natalie...not a bad idea .

Nothing doing on the temp front so I used another opk (didn't put it in the digi reader since it would trigger a new cycle). I don't think it's positive and yesterday's (I used one even though you're not supposed to) was barely positive, the test strip was darker than the control but they were both lighter. The pos I had on Sunday was super dark and obvious.

The cycle of weirdness continues. I'm so thrilled!

eta: today's looked a lot like yesterday's: both the test and control strip were lighter (not faint or anything) and it looked more like a almost-positive before your normal positive than the negative drop off you get after...

And I'm feeling dumb because I didn't bother dating them and honestly once dry they practically look the same and I can't figure out which is which.
    Last edited by Geneari; 09-03-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Used to date them because they do looks the same once they dry and then I realized once I got the darker than one did the others really matter...so no...I think you have a very intelligent analytical mind that's questions many things and there's nothing wrong with that...

Natalie...yaay, temp rise and timing looks good too !!!

I'm just blah. DH is still in his mood, but I think he's coming out of it. Maybe he'll be open to some lovin' tonight.
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Laura...I'm sorry he's in a funk !!! I hope you're able to convince him some lovin' is in his best interest tonight

Afm...my temp was super low but I usually get a dip just before I start having fertile cm and o pain so I'm hoping to be "fertile" by this weekend . Too bad I can't do anything about it, lol, but it's getting closer everyday !

I mentioned in an earlier reply that I've considered waiting until after the first of the year out of practicality, but seriously, I know that's not going to happen. The sooner we start ttc, the sooner we'll have a successful pg and I am definitely ready for that to happen even if it means life gets a little more adventurous for a few months...totally worth it . I really feel like another little one is in our future...hanging onto that hope!

Laura -- I hope things work out!!!

Kelly -- Very exciting! I hope you get some normal healthy cycles under your belt so you can get move on! What's life without a little adventure?

AFM -- Yes! Excited to see that temp rise. The timing is good My O date has been creeping up lately from CD 17 for a few months then 16 last month and now seems like 15 this month. So I hope that's a really good sign in terms of my overall health.

I decided that I will temp out this entire cycle because of how weird the last one turned out. Next month (if necessary) I think I will do an abbreviated charting system: temping from CD 11 (with opks) and through CHs (plus a day or two to make sure they stick). I just feel like those are the only temps that really matter and the rest is just for insanity.